Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
.*-'SCENE REQUESTS -`.*
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 04:31 PM
The Fury of Scourge
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 04:06 PM
OUT!
by BEAR.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 04:04 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Banneret
Today 03:44 PM

Old May 30th, 2024, 11:44 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RC Camp Defense Event - Open to apps + up

Brokenstream blinked in surprise at the notion of WindClan attacking them. He knew he was a little out of the loop, but didn’t think the rumors of threats he’d heard would amount to anything. The tom flexed his claws into the ground. They’d show those rabbit-eaters that RiverClan was not one to be pushed around- especially without a fight.

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old May 30th, 2024, 11:53 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Rainingpaw thought for a moment. She had an idea.
Old May 30th, 2024, 03:53 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: do not bump - on hiatus
My Mood: Distracted

Event [#event]

Fadingsun was glad to see that a good number of cats showed up. It wasn't the entire Clan by any means, but it was enough cats to make him feel like they could at least hold their own. They might not be able to win, but if they could protect their most vulnerable, that was what was important.

"We'll be splitting into two teams," he announced. "One team will act as the defenders, the other the attackers. If I call your name to be on the attacking team, you'll go gather outside of camp and attack on your group leader's orders. Everyone else will stay here and wait for the attack."

Giving the gathered group one last quick glance over, he noticed a kit among them. Talonpaw had already confronted her, but it seemed like she was refusing to leave. "Fishkit!" he called, voice stern. "Kits have no place out in the open trying to defend the Clan. When the attack comes, you need to stay in the nursery where it's safe- and now is a good time to practice that. Listen to Talonpaw and head back to the nursery, or I'll see to it that your apprentice ceremony is delayed by a moon."

With that sorted, he could handle getting everyone into groups. "Willowpaw, Larkthroat, Duskleaf, Sparrowpaw, Eaglepaw, Pigeonpelt, Redwater, Wrenpaw, Deerspark, Stagheart, Paleshadow, Wisteriawren, Talonpaw, Swiftstream, and Brokenstream. You'll all be on the attacking team. Dusklion, I want you to lead that group."

Now for the defenders. "Brightnight, Rosehawk, Caveclaw, Toadpaw, Wishpaw, Branchpaw, Irisfrost, Mudpaw, Owltalon, Blizzardpaw, Blackfrost, Cobwebpaw, Adderpaw, Seabreeze, Falconflight, Bearsnout, and Rainingpaw. You'll be with me on the defending team."

He nodded to Dusklion. "Give us a few minutes before you have your group 'invade'." He figured his sister would want to come up with a plan of her own, anyways.

With that, he allowed everyone to sort into groups before giving instructions to the defenders.

My next post will be instructions for the defense team and an OOC call for tal to start the attack! Nobody should move to attack until Dusklion gives the order IC.

Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old May 30th, 2024, 04:40 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Innocent

— STAGHEART —

very large & muscular light brown tabby tom with stark greenish-blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 1

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 50 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart nodded, padding over to Dusklion and the rest of his team. Although the drill was for something dire, he couldn't help but feel amused and even a bit excited for this practice run — it meant they'd be more prepared in case WindClan fulfilled their testy promise. He waited patiently as the rest of his Clanmates assembled.

[ short post bc i'm leaving for vacation hehe - i will try to respond if it comes back to me over the weekend and if i have downtime, but if not feel free to skip over my turns if needed <3 will be officially back June 4th!]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; May 30th, 2024 at 04:40 PM.
Old May 30th, 2024, 04:45 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\42 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
A fake invasion? Wowsers! She was definitely pumped. Upon hearing her name being called, Owltalon quickly trotted over. She scanned the clearing for the cats who would be defending Riverclan alongside her. It was kind of... Exciting? For a lack of better word. She couldn't wait to see how the whole ordeal would go down. It would be a learning experience, that's for sure.

(Silly short post)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 30th, 2024, 04:58 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 20 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
pixelgif by @/SnowheartTC

◜◜

Brokenstream nodded thoughtfully as Fadingsun called his name to be on the Attack Team. 'Yes!' He thought with a lash of his tail. He knew better than to think claws would be used against his own Clanmates, but even the idea of preparing for battle got his adrenaline pumping. He had to acknowledge that knowing how to defend properly was good as well. He wondered if they'd switch later?

Shrugging, the tom made a mental note to get with the Defense Team later, just in case. Everyone needed to be prepared. Padding over to Dusklion, Brokenstream held his head high.

"I'm not entirely sure what is going on," He admitted, cursing himself for missing the important meeting. "But I'm ready. Tell me what to do." He meowed to his deputy.

[ @taillow ]

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old May 30th, 2024, 05:13 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf heard his name being called for the attacking team. It didn’t feel right, but he felt some kind of excitement about this, it would be the first time he’d ever been part of an invasion before! Even if it was a practice on his own clan, this would be excellent practice in case RiverClan were ever strong enough to get revenge on WindClan for the expected attack and the day came when it was RiverClan’s turn to invade camps. Making his way over to Dusklion and the rest of the cats on the team that had gathered there, Duskleaf didn’t say anything, instead he just walked over and sat down.

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old May 30th, 2024, 05:27 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Fine

redwater
She/her // Warrior //19 moons //

Redwater grinned and padded to Dusklion. Gladness filled her. If she’d been defending? Hoh Ho! She would have been like a kit hunting an eagle. She sat down next to Duskleaf. “Ready. Let’s go!”

[ @taillow ]

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; May 30th, 2024 at 05:28 PM.
Old May 30th, 2024, 06:35 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Wrenpaw
~<>~
87/100
10 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Attacking team? That worked perfectly for Wrenpaw. Any chance she could get to practice her battle skills - especially being on the offensive - was one she would take gladly. That said, she follows the rest of the attacking team out into the territory to begin preparations, tail folded neatly over her front paws as clear blue eyes glance around at the rest of the group.

"So," she begins the conversation, "are there any strategies you're itching to try?" The question is directed mostly at Dusklion, and Wren levels her gaze on the deputy specifically, though the question is open to the rest of the group as well.

[ @taillow - dusklion // @SeonghwasBunnyEars - willowpaw // @paris - larkthroat // @Seamrog - duskleaf // @Katiethewolfchild - sparrowpaw // @Mica - eaglepaw // @Blazing - pigeonpelt // @constellation - redwater // @Marigoldwhisper - deerspark // @squidz - stagheart // @Malinovy - paleshadow // @Rose - wisteriawren // @Ian - talonpaw // @Minkuu - swiftstream // @leopardheart00 - brokenstream ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old May 30th, 2024, 06:47 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Wrenpaw
~<>~
87/100
10 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Attacking team? That worked perfectly for Wrenpaw. Any chance she could get to practice her battle skills - especially being on the offensive - was one she would take gladly. That said, she follows the rest of the attacking team out into the territory to begin preparations, tail folded neatly over her front paws as clear blue eyes glance around at the rest of the group.

"So," she begins the conversation, "are there any strategies you're itching to try?" The question is directed mostly at Dusklion, and Wren levels her gaze on the deputy specifically, though the question is open to the rest of the group as well.

[ @taillow - dusklion // @SeonghwasBunnyEars - willowpaw // @paris - larkthroat // @Seamrog - duskleaf // @Katiethewolfchild - sparrowpaw // @Mica - eaglepaw // @Blazing - pigeonpelt // @constellation - redwater // @Marigoldwhisper - deerspark // @squidz - stagheart // @Malinovy - paleshadow // @Rose - wisteriawren // @Ian - talonpaw // @Minkuu - swiftstream // @leopardheart00 - brokenstream ]

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\23 moons\Riverclan
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Deerspark hadn't been itching for a fight but he had been itching to do something useful so he supposed this would have to do. He hobbled up to Wrenpaw, noticing that the apprentice was part of the group. His ears perked up as she addressed him. Or, more accurately, them. Well, that was good. It wasn't him specifically so he technically didn't even have to answer.

But then he worried that nocat would answer, and then everything would just be really really awkward and weird and uncomfortable. Alright, alright, fine! He'd say something.

"No." He murmured quietly, really a grunt more than anything.

Okay, he said something. It was true anyways. He couldn't really fling sand in the eyes of his clanmates, that was just mean. He also couldn't shred them to death. Those were all things he wanted to try but couldn't do. Not that he enjoyed doing them anyways.

Deerspark tapped his small stub tail on the ground rhythmically, a small cloud of dust accumulating where his tail swished.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!