Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Stem Training Thread ! ☼
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:46 PM
Mosskit bio
by lark.
Last post by lark.
Today 07:46 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 07:44 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 07:43 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 07:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 1st, 2023, 11:14 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: || The Fury ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Larkfire
She/Her | Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

"Look around you." Larkfire snarled, looming over the ThunderClanner and attempting to dig her claws into his shoulders to pin her down to the ground. "Your Clan is losing, face that truth. Think logically and save yourself." The youngest enforcer and newly-turned mother warned, and then her paw swung up before barreling down again, straight for Webdusk's head. Even now, she was still trying to knock the other warrior out. It was up to him whether he wanted to retreat with his consciousness or not.
Before Webdusk could even move, Larkfire's paws came down hard on his head, knocking her out, at least for now. Ragged breathing still came from his chest, she wasn't anywhere close to dead, but he certainly wasn't participating in the rest of this fight.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old October 2nd, 2023, 02:23 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The only uninjured part of her, besides her legs and belly, flickered, ignoring most of Wildtwist's meows to focus on the brief bout of exhilaration that swept through her wary body like gusts of fresh air. ThunderClan was retreating. As Wildtwist darted off, Dawnstar only paid half her attention to him. He had been entertaining, but he'd never be more than a passing thought with her.

Fatigue crept up slowly as the adrenaline drained from her body, Dawnstar hurt, and she took stock of her injuries while glancing around at ShadowClan's newest chunk of territory. She noticed bodies, only one of them worth caring about, Starrylight. A wave of dizziness assaulted her senses when she swung her head around to survey the rest of her clan. She didn't dare try to move for a moment until that passed.

Drippingpelt seemed to be in bad shape, alongside the apprentice, Chubpaw, who was hauling her away. She noticed others, Prisitinewish, Cougarivy, Cunningthroat, Gentlebloom, Dreamingbloom, and so on. But none quite as bad as Drippingpelt. Across the battlefield, she saw her lucky little bird limping off carrying a seemingly unconscious, or better yet deceased, Springpaw. Even though she wasn't crazy about it, she supposed she had Shadefrost to thank for that. Some of her cats had been outstanding whereas others she wondered why they came.

A bump into her side had her faltering before catching her balance and hissing furiously at Brokentalon as he fought with another cat. If she wasn't coming down from her adrenaline rush so badly, he'd be losing an ear. The bloody Queen of Shadows took a tentative step forward, making sure her legs would carry her once the trembling stopped and the dizziness subsided. Good to go, Dawnstar swiftly made her way across the creek to check on Starrylight's body.

"ShadowClan! This was a battle well fought, start heading home. I don't think I need to tell you to start aiding those who need it." Dawnstar ordered. Dawnstar would stick around for a bit longer to make sure that all her clanmates were following her command and that ThunderClan was truly gone, before following behind with Starrylight's still form hanging from her maw.

Meanwhile, as all this happened, William glared at the clans from a distance. A small chuckle escaped his mouth as he began to walk away.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 05:52 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Mistyblink was heaving, her black pelt dripping with blood. She had a nasty bite on her shoulder and another on her side from that damned Owlclaw and musty Thunderclanners. Stoneface had been her victim and she had successfully killed them. She felt her mothers presence of pride swimming around in her mind. Mistyblink looked to her leader for a moment then her eyes rolled back and she collapsed.

Nightstalker saw her sisters eyes roll as she raced over and yanked her up by her scruff. "Come on now." she said, her voice was hard and cold but she couldn't help let worry show in her green eyes. Mistyblink had never passed out after a battle before that Nightstalker had seen. "Mistyblink get up." she said, her voice stern, when her sister only exhaled raggedly she stared into her sisters eyes as they stared back at her helplessly. "Elmshadow!!!" she screeched, Somebody! Her sister is dying! Her throat! No!
Nightstalker hadn't shown a bit of greif when her eldest brother or twin brother died. But as Mistyblink slowly bled in front of her, her eyes shown with sadness, for the first time in a long time. Nightstalker flicked her tail and tried to calm her emotions, even lightly surprising herself as she realized she was feeling fear for the first time in many, many sad moons. "p-please" Nightstalker whispered, laying her sister down softly and licking her ear. "Mistyblink, theres no helping you now is there?" she whispered. Seeing her sisters eyes light up for a moment Nightstalker sniffled and smiled softly. Hearing Mistyblink whisper she strained to listen, "Nightstalker....tell Pepperleaf..Fernpaw...Nightpaw...that I love them..Tell Mothcloud..I'm sorry I couldn't.." she stopped to cough harshly then rasped, "Couldn't...meet our brothers kits.." Inhaling shakily the older she-cat whispered, "I love you Nightstalker" This small mew caused a flood of emotions, Nightstalker watched as her older sisters eyes glazed over and stared sightlessly into hers. "Misty...blink.." she whispered, her small whisper turning into a rough and terribly loud catuer-whaul. Rage burned in her eyes as she fluffed up her pelt and grabbed Mistyblink by the scruff. Gently laying her sisters body on her back with the help of a skinny tree. She tottered back to her camp with a grim, rage filled look on her face. Thuunderclan had did this to her sister, but Dawnstar sent her into battle and killed her brother. Nightstalker wanted revenge. And the only way was to either wipe out Thunderclan. Or kill Dawnstar.

(open, I know it's long but whateva )

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old October 2nd, 2023, 06:05 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[THIS IS THE LAST DAY TO FIGHT ANY FIGHTING POST AFTER THE 30TH 11:59 PM CST WILL NOT COUNT.]

@poppy. @FeurSturm @Starfinder[Your post came a bit late, Dawnstar already moved, so I'm going to try and work it in here as best as I can] @Bean_The_Cat [Bean, your post confuses me a little is Wildtwist done fighting Dawn after this post? Cause I'm assuming Wild ran off to fight Chub.]

There were ThunderClan rodents falling from the sky... hmm, something to contemplate later when she was not dealing with multiple threats. Was she becoming overwhelmed, a little, but she was all for the challenge! This ThunderClan tom needed to learn how to dodge more, although she commended him on his endurance and will to keep battling. He was a bit dull though, trying to pin her down anywhere. Normally she could handle such a weak attack, unless there was a crazy bird attacking her of course. Dovefluff took that exact moment to leap on Dawnstar's back and began clawing the hell out of her.

The hurt simply fueled her rage as she focused on tearing apart these vermin. Weaving a forepaw in between herself and Wildtwist, Dawnstar attempted to gouge her claws into Wildtwist's chest and shove him away from her with a powerful push. At the same time, she turned her head and aimed to grab a hold of one of Dovefluff's legs with a nasty bite, fully intending to snap bone if possible, and yank her bodily from her back uncaring of the scratches it'd most likely leave along the leader's back.

Of course, the lucky little bird would be allowed to flutter off as once again Dawnstar's attention was pulled away from her. Seriously, the amount of luck Dovefluff had with avoiding the full repercussions of Dawnstar's temper was amazing. The leader wondered if StarClan was looking after her.

The bloody, wrathful leader had to avoid Ghostpaw's attempt to attack her neck. Why the pipsqueak was even here was a question to ask later. With both warriors hopefully reeling and recovering, Dawnstar took a moment to swing her huge claws toward Ghostpaw's face, whether they hit or not didn't matter, she just wanted Ghostpaw to go play with someone at her own pace, like Lynxpaw!

Ghostpaw was distracted by Lynxpaw advancing on her, so she didn't notice Dawnstar's claws speeding towards her face. She went flying, smartly flipping her tail to veer into Lynxpaw. When she regained balance, she whipped out with her tail at the other apprentice, hoping the hidden glass shards would inflict damage on its target if they met. She used her momentum to spring onto Dawnstar's back, hoping to meet it with serrated claws outstretched to dig into the leader's nape. @FeurSturm

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; October 2nd, 2023 at 06:05 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 09:15 AM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Larkfire
She/Her | Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

"Look around you." Larkfire snarled, looming over the ThunderClanner and attempting to dig her claws into his shoulders to pin her down to the ground. "Your Clan is losing, face that truth. Think logically and save yourself." The youngest enforcer and newly-turned mother warned, and then her paw swung up before barreling down again, straight for Webdusk's head. Even now, she was still trying to knock the other warrior out. It was up to him whether he wanted to retreat with his consciousness or not.
SHADEFROST
Agatha Kitty|Active, Mind Reader| Active, Silver Tongue|Active

Shadefrost wouldn't chase after the three molly's that would try to get Springpaw to help. It would most likely result in another scolding and something like that was too much mental energy. Instead he turned to see how everyone else had done, or was doing. He kind of wished Silverlightning had come, it would have made things go a lot easier. But it didn't really matter. He had it handled on his own. After surveying the calming battlefield, the black tom noticed that a Thunderclan cat was still here. An unconscious one at that. Larkfire stood over it as the one who'd clearly done it. Well now that just wouldn't do, he thought with exasperation. Shadefrost padded over to the pair that had likely been battling a few moments prior and addressed Lark with a, "Nice job." No it wasn't a compliment, just an observation. "However I must say there is something wrong with this thing, that being that it's still breathing." Shadefrost was in no mood to be a saint. If Thunderclan didn't want to come for this pitiful creature then he'd kill it for trespassing and leave it at the border for those squirrels to collect later.

@Sklee

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; October 2nd, 2023 at 09:16 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 09:49 AM
Sugar coated lies

Bump Policy: perferably 9 hours atleast, if its importent then ill accept 4
My Mood: Unpredictable

HoneyBurr
He/Him | TC warrior | 47M | 8

A disgust and anger filled his belly, he knew better then to test BumbleStar's anger but who wouldn't
want to make the score even? Loosing his ear to this vile feline. Honeyburr growled but his body trembled with
exhaustion, he hadn't fought in so long that now if had its toll, "I hope to see you in the future." He narrowed
his eyes but it wasn't all a threat. As he parted from CougarIvy and tossed the magled paice of flesh of his ear a glance.
He vaished into the bodies of his clan members.

@Pitou : CougarIvy : [I'm honored to have roleplayed with you, it was fun and interesting]

Last edited by Lullaby; October 2nd, 2023 at 09:50 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 10:03 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk_Cradle_Ruler View Post
Brokentalon stirred slightly and began to get up.
Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior

Swivelling her ears towards her leader Darkcloud felt satisfaction bubble inside her though she didn't smile though she was pleased with the victory following their previous defeat and know Shadowclan was even more powerful.

Noticing Brokentalon stir and try and get up the dark she-cat assisted him by gently nudging him to his paws before moving away and started slowly stalking away with the rest of the clan keeping her pace slow so her clanmate could keep up.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old October 2nd, 2023, 10:55 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior

Swivelling her ears towards her leader Darkcloud felt satisfaction bubble inside her though she didn't smile though she was pleased with the victory following their previous defeat and know Shadowclan was even more powerful.

Noticing Brokentalon stir and try and get up the dark she-cat assisted him by gently nudging him to his paws before moving away and started slowly stalking away with the rest of the clan keeping her pace slow so her clanmate could keep up.
Brokentalon followed at a slow pace.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 11:50 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfinder View Post
Ghostpaw was distracted by Lynxpaw advancing on her, so she didn't notice Dawnstar's claws speeding towards her face. She went flying, smartly flipping her tail to veer into Lynxpaw. When she regained balance, she whipped out with her tail at the other apprentice, hoping the hidden glass shards would inflict damage on its target if they met. She used her momentum to spring onto Dawnstar's back, hoping to meet it with serrated claws outstretched to dig into the leader's nape. @FeurSturm
Lynxpaw
(Male-He/Him)
(7 moons)

Lynxpaw winced as twin streaks of blood marked his face. Great StarClan, how did she claw me with her tail? By the time his mind went back to the fight, the ThunderClanner was leaping onto Dawnstar's back. With a hiss, he lept at the white apprentice, hoping to knock her off of Dawnstar. @Undertaker
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old October 2nd, 2023, 01:59 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Active

It seemed like it was over in the blink of an eye. Silverlark's grasp on time was gone the moment the battle had started, the moment he had craved to feel this murderer's life snuff out under his own claws. It wasn't a feeling the eleven moon old warrior was often plagued with, but after having recognized the calico for the killer he was, there had been no turning back. Or so he'd thought. Muscles tensed as his bruised and battered body prepared for another strike, the tom heard them. The ThunderClan brute calling her warriors away, and Dawnstar... calling them home.

Much as he loathed the idea of obeying a leader that was not his own, of giving a ThunderClanner - and the one who had dared to kill their medicine cat apprentice, at that - a whisker's length of space, a chance to go away... he was honor bound. He wasn't like them, willing to strike at a fleeing foe. Willing to break any rule of combat and common decency simply because he knew they would be more than capable of such. Someone had to be an example of what a true warrior acted like. As such, he disengaged, allowing his opponent the respite to leave before turning to his clanmate. The one he'd had to leave fighting alone against the golden brute. Honestly... it had been a good thing that Darky and him had chosen to fight together. His opponent had been no joke, even Darky with his obvious superior fighting skills would have been in trouble against these two.

And speaking of the golden giant, it seemed they were still at it! A snarl on his maw, Silverlark jumped forward, trying to get to fighting pair. It was clear that during his own battle some space had been placed between the two pairs of warriors, a space he was aiming to cut through in a hurry now! He had seen this before. Seen the enforcer - well... what passed for enforcers in ThunderClan, whatever they were called - attack Hawkbite as he was retreating, after the last battle had been lost! It was defending Sir Bits that he had received his scars, and he would not fail Darkfall now! He would defend him just like he had Hawkbite!

"Battle's over, rat! Get away from him!" the silver throated warrior growled in a deep voice as he approached, hoping to distract the golden tom to some degree as Darkfall aimed another blow at him.

-

@Dark [Darkfall] | @Jayvines [Lioncrest] | @Starfall [Spiderthroat]
| Powerplay permission to end the fight between Spider and Silver in a draw with both sides disengaging granted by Starfall! Let me know if you prefer me changing something there, though, and I will edit asap. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Closed Thread