Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Let the games begin [P]
by Luna16
Last post by constellation
Today 04:30 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by seeingstars
Today 04:27 PM
Claw and Pounce! [...
by paedyn
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 04:26 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Fits
Today 04:25 PM
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by meowmeow fuzzyface
Today 04:20 PM

Old April 11th, 2018, 09:15 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post

Shimmerskip saw how broken Wolfpool was, and no matter how much anger she felt at her ex-mate, she couldn’t help but want to lick his fur dry. She knew how it felt to feel like you were worthless, she felt that every time she thinks about herself, but she knew that staying there would only get her killed by Wolfpool who was already slipping into insanity. “Coming Wolfclaw.” Shimmerskip said, licking the blood off her muzzle that had since dried from the fight earlier that day. She followed Wolfclaw along the bank of the river.
Wolfclaw had to silently admit to himself that he was surprised that she actually listened to him and began to follow his pawsteps along the bank of the river, which made him wonder about how all of this could’ve happened and why it even had to happen in the first place. “Has he always been - like that?” The maine coon asked, knowing that Shimmerskip wouldn’t need much context to know what he was trying to understand, “Seeing a male be so violent and abusive towards his own mate, it is such a disgraceful act. It makes me sick to my stomach.” He was basically murmuring this last bit to himself, mostly under his breath. The sky above them was full of darkened clouds, but no rain poured onto their backs as they stepped along the loosened dirt and sand in hushed tones. The warrior’s fur was soaked with cold water and his muzzle stung with deepened slashes, accompanied by a pounding headache in the center of his skull. He was foolish to have assumed that her mate would’ve been like her - gentle and kindhearted. No, this tomcat was troubled to the point of madness. He wasn’t evil, but something within him wasn’t right and it made him worry to what the future moons would bring for Shimmerskip alone.

Last edited by Captain; April 11th, 2018 at 09:15 PM.
Old April 11th, 2018, 09:30 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Wolfclaw had to silently admit to himself that he was surprised that she actually listened to him and began to follow his pawsteps along the bank of the river, which made him wonder about how all of this could’ve happened and why it even had to happen in the first place. “Has he always been - like that?” The maine coon asked, knowing that Shimmerskip wouldn’t need much context to know what he was trying to understand, “Seeing a male be so violent and abusive towards his own mate, it is such a disgraceful act. It makes me sick to my stomach.” He was basically murmuring this last bit to himself, mostly under his breath. The sky above them was full of darkened clouds, but no rain poured onto their backs as they stepped along the loosened dirt and sand in hushed tones. The warrior’s fur was soaked with cold water and his muzzle stung with deepened slashes, accompanied by a pounding headache in the center of his skull. He was foolish to have assumed that her mate would’ve been like her - gentle and kindhearted. No, this tomcat was troubled to the point of madness. He wasn’t evil, but something within him wasn’t right and it made him worry to what the future moons would bring for Shimmerskip alone.
“He wasn’t always like this. But after Shatteredsun... the first time...” Shimmerskip looked down at her paws. “He was never the same...”

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old April 11th, 2018, 09:42 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

“He wasn’t always like this. But after Shatteredsun... the first time...” Shimmerskip looked down at her paws. “He was never the same...”
The brown-furred tomcat raised an eyebrow, glancing at the smaller shecat walking beside him, who seemed lost in her own past with those rough tomcats. Wolfclaw didn’t know why he was still troubling himself with their drama, but he had gotten this far into this hole, so what would diving a little deeper do? He looked around at the trees as they went on their way until he came to an abrupt halt and rested on his aching haunches on the softened sand of the riverbank. “Alright, enough of these secrets being kept from me, Shimmerskip, this has come too far without me knowing the whole story,” Wolfclaw remarked, looking up at the darkened clouds, “I want to know what happened back then - what is this whole deal with you and Shatteredsun? This violent drama is getting out of paw and you are going to keep getting hurt, which is just plain unacceptable. Tell me something I don’t know already. I’ve risked my life multiple times on this day alone for you - don’t I deserve a bit of explanation in the slightest?” The male asked, his tone tired - but more irritated than anything.
Old April 11th, 2018, 10:22 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The brown-furred tomcat raised an eyebrow, glancing at the smaller shecat walking beside him, who seemed lost in her own past with those rough tomcats. Wolfclaw didn’t know why he was still troubling himself with their drama, but he had gotten this far into this hole, so what would diving a little deeper do? He looked around at the trees as they went on their way until he came to an abrupt halt and rested on his aching haunches on the softened sand of the riverbank. “Alright, enough of these secrets being kept from me, Shimmerskip, this has come too far without me knowing the whole story,” Wolfclaw remarked, looking up at the darkened clouds, “I want to know what happened back then - what is this whole deal with you and Shatteredsun? This violent drama is getting out of paw and you are going to keep getting hurt, which is just plain unacceptable. Tell me something I don’t know already. I’ve risked my life multiple times on this day alone for you - don’t I deserve a bit of explanation in the slightest?” The male asked, his tone tired - but more irritated than anything.
“Your right. You’ve been such a good friend and you desurve to know the truth.” Shimmerskip sighed and sat down on the ground as if she already knew that they would be here a long time. (Btw dis is a ver long story so I will probably do it in the morning cus I need sleep. )

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry

Last edited by Blueberry; April 11th, 2018 at 10:26 PM.
Old April 11th, 2018, 10:32 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

“Your right. You’ve been such a good friend and you desurve to know the truth.” Shimmerskip sighed and sat down on the ground as if she already knew that they would be here a long time. (Btw dis is a ver long story so I will probably do it in the morning cus I need sleep. )
“I would certainly hope so,” Wolfclaw mumbled under his breath before looking to the shecat with a twitch of his whiskers, “I’m all ears now for your story.”
Old April 12th, 2018, 08:00 PM

My Mood: Bored

@Tazzy @Echofall

[ ahhhh so sorry!! ]

[ lowercase aesthetic used ]

"that is, ah, reassuring," tsuki mewed, slightly comforted to hear that fallenstar was a kind feline. her alabaster and ebony pelage ruffled lightly in the wind as she nodded to night; "yes, wherever my siblings go, i go," she mewed, smiling down at the small kittens. blitz and kiwi beamed up at her, and she smiled back at them.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old April 12th, 2018, 10:13 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post
((Okay so we did message about it, but I don’t want to repeat the same VM cause that is a bit, I don’t know. It just doesn’t feel right to do that, so @Celestial we’ll see how this goes! )
It had been a good day for Moonfisher, and after finding a few small fish and one large trout hiding beneath the cold waters by the shore, she deposited her kills and tried to find something to do. It had been quiet at camp, more like awkward, as she didn’t know where to put her paws and other such things, so she decided to go through a walk by the marshes. Her white fur blew softly in the slight breeze and the sun had been constantly being caught in indecision over wether it would stay behind the clouds or peek out to warm Riverclan. It had stubbornly decided to stay in between. She placed her delicate paws down as she pushed through some small greenery, and she sank down slightly in the mud, lifting her tail high in order for it not to drag. She stepped out of the mud, and found a soft patch of scraggly grass to sit down on. She curled her tail around her paws, examining the surrounding area. It was a bit too boggy to go after frogs, and she didn’t feel like hunting anyways.
((If you wanna Roleplay Marsh and Moon, she’s open!))

[ No that was me, sorry not replying was my fault. Just being flooded with roleplays is killing me, but I’ll try to reply to this as best as I can. No promises ]

A flash of a black pelt darted out from beneath a rotten oak log, short nimble legs working twice as hard to get a normal speed. Marshfoot was darting after a toad. Somehow it had sprung up from the leafbare frost early and was much more lively than she had expected, a muddy surprise to the huntress. Now she was running after the toad hoping that on some crazy whim she could snag its hind leg mid leap- or take it down by any means. That’s when a white furred feline sitting umomgst the reeds caught her eye, causing her to jerk her head the side to catch a glance. As she threw herself off balence she felt the ground start to slide out from beneath her paws she let out a distilled scream of horror as she began to slip and the toad farted out of her way. Now she was failing trying her best to keep on her paws, paddling then wildly as they slipped and slid over the slick mud. Than with a yelp she spun and feel onto her belly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post
((Okay so we did message about it, but I don’t want to repeat the same VM cause that is a bit, I don’t know. It just doesn’t feel right to do that, so @Celestial we’ll see how this goes! )
It had been a good day for Moonfisher, and after finding a few small fish and one large trout hiding beneath the cold waters by the shore, she deposited her kills and tried to find something to do. It had been quiet at camp, more like awkward, as she didn’t know where to put her paws and other such things, so she decided to go through a walk by the marshes. Her white fur blew softly in the slight breeze and the sun had been constantly being caught in indecision over wether it would stay behind the clouds or peek out to warm Riverclan. It had stubbornly decided to stay in between. She placed her delicate paws down as she pushed through some small greenery, and she sank down slightly in the mud, lifting her tail high in order for it not to drag. She stepped out of the mud, and found a soft patch of scraggly grass to sit down on. She curled her tail around her paws, examining the surrounding area. It was a bit too boggy to go after frogs, and she didn’t feel like hunting anyways.
((If you wanna Roleplay Marsh and Moon, she’s open!))

[ No that was me, sorry not replying was my fault. Just being flooded with roleplays is killing me, but I’ll try to reply to this as best as I can. No promises ]

A flash of a black pelt darted out from beneath a rotten oak log, short nimble legs working twice as hard to get a normal speed. Marshfoot was darting after a toad. Somehow it had sprung up from the leafbare frost early and was much more lively than she had expected, a muddy surprise to the huntress. Now she was running after the toad hoping that on some crazy whim she could snag its hind leg mid leap- or take it down by any means. That’s when a white furred feline sitting umomgst the reeds caught her eye, causing her to jerk her head the side to catch a glance. As she threw herself off balence she felt the ground start to slide out from beneath her paws she let out a distilled scream of horror as she began to slip and the toad farted out of her way. Now she was failing trying her best to keep on her paws, paddling then wildly as they slipped and slid over the slick mud. Than with a yelp she spun and felt her while Center of gravity slip, causing her to fall flat onto her belly with a ‘whumph’ Marshfoot let out an angered cry as she lay tangled in the grass and slick mud. Paws splayed out beneath her as she paddled furiously to get herself upright which only made it worse. “Foxdung!” she growled in annoyance

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 13th, 2018, 01:52 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag75 View Post
@Tazzy @Echofall

[ ahhhh so sorry!! ]

[ lowercase aesthetic used ]

"that is, ah, reassuring," tsuki mewed, slightly comforted to hear that fallenstar was a kind feline. her alabaster and ebony pelage ruffled lightly in the wind as she nodded to night; "yes, wherever my siblings go, i go," she mewed, smiling down at the small kittens. blitz and kiwi beamed up at her, and she smiled back at them.
“Come with me then.” Silver purred as she turned to head back to camp. She looked over her shoulder to make sure all of them were following her.

@Echofall
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 13th, 2018, 05:17 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Nightsong smileed at Blitz and Kiwi before following Silverfeather. She looked over her shoulder to see if Tsuki, Kiwi, and Blitz were following.
@Tazzy @Ag75

Old April 13th, 2018, 05:49 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

A flash of a black pelt darted out from beneath a rotten oak log, short nimble legs working twice as hard to get a normal speed. Marshfoot was darting after a toad. Somehow it had sprung up from the leafbare frost early and was much more lively than she had expected, a muddy surprise to the huntress. Now she was running after the toad hoping that on some crazy whim she could snag its hind leg mid leap- or take it down by any means. That’s when a white furred feline sitting umomgst the reeds caught her eye, causing her to jerk her head the side to catch a glance. As she threw herself off balence she felt the ground start to slide out from beneath her paws she let out a distilled scream of horror as she began to slip and the toad farted out of her way. Now she was failing trying her best to keep on her paws, paddling then wildly as they slipped and slid over the slick mud. Than with a yelp she spun and feel onto her belly

A flash of a black pelt darted out from beneath a rotten oak log, short nimble legs working twice as hard to get a normal speed. Marshfoot was darting after a toad. Somehow it had sprung up from the leafbare frost early and was much more lively than she had expected, a muddy surprise to the huntress. Now she was running after the toad hoping that on some crazy whim she could snag its hind leg mid leap- or take it down by any means. That’s when a white furred feline sitting umomgst the reeds caught her eye, causing her to jerk her head the side to catch a glance. As she threw herself off balence she felt the ground start to slide out from beneath her paws she let out a distilled scream of horror as she began to slip and the toad farted out of her way. Now she was failing trying her best to keep on her paws, paddling then wildly as they slipped and slid over the slick mud. Than with a yelp she spun and felt her while Center of gravity slip, causing her to fall flat onto her belly with a ‘whumph’ Marshfoot let out an angered cry as she lay tangled in the grass and slick mud. Paws splayed out beneath her as she paddled furiously to get herself upright which only made it worse. “Foxdung!” she growled in annoyance

Moonfisher saw a black molly leap after a frog, nearly slamming into her. Then, The shecat suddenly lurched off to the side, tripping and sliding on her venture down into the belly deep muck. The frog escaped, croaking and Moonfisher sat there for a second, her tail twitching as she registered the appearance of the cat. “Oh! Marshfoot! Are you all right?” Moonfisher meowed, gasping as she stood up to deftly leap over some muddy water onto another dry patch. Her blue eyes widened, and she suppressed a laugh. “Here,” She said, beckoning to a dry patch of stalky grass near Marshfoot. The gray shecat was paddling furiously in the water nearby, and Moonfisher realized she would have to wade in. She carefully stepped into the water, paddling closer to the reed bed. “The marshes really are horrible this season.” She remarked, then grasped Marshfoot’s scruff, and she heaved to get the molly out from the sucking mud that squelched and the drippy water that managed to get deep. She let go once Marshfoot was in the shallows. She nudged the molly to her paws, flicking her ears and gazing disdainfully at her own now brownish pelt.
@Celestial

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; May 2nd, 2018 at 08:51 PM.