Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
September Gathering
Last post by meowmeow fuzzyface
Today 05:30 PM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:28 PM
[p] I admit i've been...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:27 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Today 05:25 PM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:24 PM

Old July 5th, 2024, 07:28 PM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Webstripe was suddenly awoken by the smell of blood hitting his nose. He jumped up almost instantly, rushing to the clearing to see... His clanmates. Dead. He frowned. Well, he wasn't going to question it, they were dead for a reason. The tabby tom stalked over to is deputy, green hues glancing between the dead cats and bumblestar who was there and other cats and the deputy. "Ya know what? I'm not gonna question it. Tell me what to do with these guys, I don't want dead cats in camp. Gonna attract predators like foxes, and I have dealt with too many of them in my life," the tom said, wrinkling his nose.

[ @Starfall - Yeeting web here to help dispose of the bodies ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 5th, 2024, 07:38 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

LARKSWOOP

BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

Larkswoop turned to her former apprentice, green eyes wide with a broken look.

She slowly settled back onto her haunches, wrapping her tail around her paws as she cleansed the wound on her shoulder. She glanced at Silverpaw. ''Silvs, I appreciate you trying to protect me, but you could've really gotten hurt, putting yourself in danger like that - and so soon after your accident,'' The broad-shouldered tabby admitted. ''If that was you trying to repay me for saving you from that dog-fox, do not find another way to do so. I don't need you to repay me. I am a warrior. I am supposed to protect my Clanmates.''

Larkswoop watched as the bodies of Burningflame, Flamesnap, and Tidemoon were carried away. Her ear twitched. ''Personally, I'd take their bodies to the outskirts and leave them to the foxes,'' The ThunderClanner muttered with a wave of her plumy tail. She looked back at Silverpaw. ''You were in Springlight's den long enough to memorize where her Herb store is. Would you go get some cobwebs, please?''

{ @Desert Rain Frog // @/dino. }
Old July 5th, 2024, 07:47 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

The Deputy had sidestepped whoever decided to huck themselves at him. Looking at the 'Warrior' with unamusement. Ah. So it wasn't a joke. Check. They sure did botch that really well. A kit could have done better than that. Spiderthroat had sidestepped right next to another warrior. Catching sight of a warrior he'd rarely seen. Did this one even truly exist within ThunderClan? Do anything? He'd caught the tail end of something being mumbled about missing it. Missing what? This pathetic excuse of a uprising?

The Calico side eyed Flamingclaw, brows quirked as he slowly turned his head, now fully looking at the Warrior as he attempted to sneak away. "Ain't you gonna help with the bodies....I mean after all any good and loyal ThunderClanner would help clean up the clearin before leavin right?" the deputy pressed, a smile forming on his features as he made his way towards the 'warrior.' Wrapping around to make sure the exit to the camp was blocked.

"I mean. Unless you were plannin on ditchin? Surely you wouldn't, considerin you weren't at all a part of this shoddy attempt at an uprisin. Right?"
Flamingclaw

16 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

ThunderClan Warrior

Just as Flamingclaw turned to leave, he quickly realised his disengagement had been foiled when Spiderthroat addressed him. Okay now he was very on edge, if he screwed up here he could end up dead. He relaxed a bit when Spiderthroat asked if he would be helping with cleaning up, but immediately went right back to feeling uneasy when the deputy seemed to imply wondering about his loyalty. Surely no one could’ve heard him talking about his plans! Spiderthroat seemed to have already clocked on to what he was doing, and got in the way of his escape. There wasn’t much he could do but help then. Spiderthroat’s next comment made it very clear to Flamingclaw he was acting suspiciously. Maybe somehow the deputy had worked out that he was part of it!

"Y-yes, of course!" He said, "Forgive me, I s-sometimes don't really take the initiative. Thought I'd be getting in the way is all." He knew he'd sound a lot more suspicious if he did try to deny being part of it, Flameclaw wasn't the most talkative cat, partly because he was liable to mess up if he said a lot, he'd always been that way so even if the deputy wasn’t so familiar with him, he hoped at least this wouldn’t seem suspicious too. "I-it wouldn’t be Willow's Rise …like for burying traitors, would it?" He was vaguely aware that dead ThunderClan cats would be buried in Willow's Rise, but would rebels be given the same treatment? He didn’t think so. Going over to pick up one of the dead rebels, he felt lucky not to be amongst them, but a bit frightened of the thought that he soon might be if he wasn’t careful.
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

Old July 5th, 2024, 08:00 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post
LARKSWOOP

BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

Larkswoop turned her head to look at Finchswoop, longing flickering in their green depths. However, the she-cat shook her head.

''As nice as that sounds, Finchswoop, there is a Clan to be fed,'' The tabby sighed, giving a whisk of her plumy tail as she looked up at the sky. ''We'd better go now, if we want to be back by Twilight - at the earliest, to say the least.''

Larkswoop gave the dilute tortoiseshell tom a quick nuzzle on the cheek before bounding off in the direction of the camp entrance and / or exit in a couple of swift movements, her muscles rippling beneath her pelt.

{ @Windy }
Finchswoop followed. "Where are we going to hunt?"

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old July 5th, 2024, 08:00 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Mudhound with damage control, awesome. Bumblestar stepped away from Burningflame's body long enough to survey the area, noting Spiderthroat's and Flamingclaw's interaction, but not caring enough at the moment to intervene. Her deputy could handle himself.

"Neither of you will touch that storage," she snapped to Larkswoop and Silverpaw. "If you want to make yourself useful, go out and collect whatever you need. I don't need more disorganization on top of the chaos that's already unfolded in my camp." It should be common knowledge already that Springlight's herbs were not to be touched by others without her permission. Was everyone losing braincells today?

[ @isla @Desert Rain Frog ]
Old July 5th, 2024, 08:14 PM
yippee

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Spooky
Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

⸙Twistedvine⸙
He/They |~| 26 Moons |~|Thunderclan

Twistedvine walked into the camp, looking happy, a crow in his jaws. He froze as the sharp tang of blood hit his nose and he saw 3 clanmates bodies. He blinked. I mean..they're dead for a reason probably, right? They thought. He set down his crow in the appropriate spot and licked his maw, a bit of crow blood still there. "What the hell happened while i was hunting?? Great Starclan!" He asked, looking at the blood glistening on the grass. He didn't know the cats well anyways, they didn't matter to him much. They noticed Twilightforest looking vaguely annoyed, yet pleased as he glared at the bodies. He waved to the other tom, and glanced around again at the surrounding cats

Last edited by ollie; July 5th, 2024 at 08:17 PM.
Old July 5th, 2024, 08:39 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Quote:
LARKSWOOP

BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

Larkswoop turned to her former apprentice, green eyes wide with a broken look.

She slowly settled back onto her haunches, wrapping her tail around her paws as she cleansed the wound on her shoulder. She glanced at Silverpaw. ''Silvs, I appreciate you trying to protect me, but you could've really gotten hurt, putting yourself in danger like that - and so soon after your accident,'' The broad-shouldered tabby admitted. ''If that was you trying to repay me for saving you from that dog-fox, do not find another way to do so. I don't need you to repay me. I am a warrior. I am supposed to protect my Clanmates.''

Larkswoop watched as the bodies of Burningflame, Flamesnap, and Tidemoon were carried away. Her ear twitched. ''Personally, I'd take their bodies to the outskirts and leave them to the foxes,'' The ThunderClanner muttered with a wave of her plumy tail. She looked back at Silverpaw. ''You were in Springlight's den long enough to memorize where her Herb store is. Would you go get some cobwebs, please?''

{ @Desert Rain Frog // @/dino. }
Finchswoop hadn't noticed what was going on. "Are you okay, Larkswooop?" he asked his mate, concerned. He had come over in a hurry when he realized that something was happening.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old July 5th, 2024, 08:43 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

LARKSWOOP

BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

Larkswoop's ears lay pinned against her head as Bumblestar snapped at her and Silverpaw, and she wrapped her tail around her former apprentice in a protective manner.

The warrior knew that Bumblestar wouldn't hurt him, but she didn't want to take any chances of that trust becoming slim. She looked at Finchswoop as the dilute tortoiseshell appeared at her side.

The feline glanced down at her bleeding shoulder before looking her mate in the eyes and saying the words, ''I'm fine.''

{ @Desert Rain Frog // @Windy // @/dino. }

Last edited by paedyn; July 5th, 2024 at 08:43 PM.
Old July 5th, 2024, 08:45 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Crowtalon-25 moons-Protective
Crowtalon had just padded into the clearing back from hunting when he heard a commotion and many mentions of his sister,Larkswoops,name.He quickly ran up to his sister.Concern written all over his face.He looked between her and the others in a shaky concerned voice he asked “What the hell happened to you?
@isla

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; July 5th, 2024 at 08:47 PM.
Old July 5th, 2024, 08:53 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Quote:
LARKSWOOP

BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

Larkswoop's ears lay pinned against her head as Bumblestar snapped at her and Silverpaw, and she wrapped her tail around her former apprentice in a protective manner.

The warrior knew that Bumblestar wouldn't hurt him, but she didn't want to take any chances of that trust becoming slim. She looked at Finchswoop as the dilute tortoiseshell appeared at her side.

The feline glanced down at her bleeding shoulder before looking her mate in the eyes and saying the words, ''I'm fine.''

{ @Desert Rain Frog // @Windy // @/dino. }
"Are you sure? Your shoulder is bleeding. You should have it checked out." her worried mate fussed at her.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix