Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:32 AM
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by c1nder
Today 04:08 AM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:57 AM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:49 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:41 AM

Old February 25th, 2019, 02:38 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post

Snowpaw kept his claws unsheathed as he took in what Bellpaw was saying. How long has this argument been going on for? It seemed every morning he was just waking up to another day full of conflicts.
He appreciated Dawn not talking, but he continued to wonder if she had a side on this. The apprentice's tail went up in shock. "Why is this my fault?" He said. "I don’t care if you’re trying to do 'the best for me', It’s not helping! Have you not understood by now?" He lashed his tail angrily. "I don’t care if your not happy. Do you care about my visibility? Do you wonder how hard it is to hunt?" He watched as a tear fell from Bellpaw, but red stopped him from caring.
Go on.. (Lizard'Stripe :P)
(( xD i think you ment Lizard'Stripe not Creek'Tounge but ya know @Lilyfur2 @Flippaw ))

Dawn'Paw came over to Snow'Paw and rested her tail on his shoulder before speaking so quietly that only Snow'Paw could hear." I understand how you feel but I think it might be better to wait until we are alone or else we will start a scene if we are not careful, it's already bad enough that the two of them are suspicious about what was happening to us while we were in the place of no stars... But then again, I hate playing the blame game just as much as you do...". She looked at him as she finished saying her word of advice.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; February 25th, 2019 at 02:44 AM.
Old February 25th, 2019, 08:44 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:

Snowpaw kept his claws unsheathed as he took in what Bellpaw was saying. How long has this argument been going on for? It seemed every morning he was just waking up to another day full of conflicts.
He appreciated Dawn not talking, but he continued to wonder if she had a side on this. The apprentice's tail went up in shock. "Why is this my fault?" He said. "I don’t care if you’re trying to do 'the best for me', It’s not helping! Have you not understood by now?" He lashed his tail angrily. "I don’t care if your not happy. Do you care about my visibility? Do you wonder how hard it is to hunt?" He watched as a tear fell from Bellpaw, but red stopped him from caring.
Go on.. (Creektounge :P)
Bellpaw stood shocked. "Snowpaw, of course I care! I understand your vision is limited, but listen." She walked over to him, letting her sweet scent wreath around him. "I want to be here for my brother.... I should have gotten hurt instead... it should have been me... not you.." She put her muzzle against his chest fur, stifling a sob. "Please, don't be angry with me, Snowpaw..."

@EternalBlaze
@Lilyfur2
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old February 25th, 2019, 07:31 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Go on.. (Lizardstripe:P)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post

(( xD i think you ment Lizard'Stripe not Creek'Tounge but ya know @Lilyfur2 @Flippaw ))

Dawn'Paw came over to Snow'Paw and rested her tail on his shoulder before speaking so quietly that only Snow'Paw could hear." I understand how you feel but I think it might be better to wait until we are alone or else we will start a scene if we are not careful, it's already bad enough that the two of them are suspicious about what was happening to us while we were in the place of no stars... But then again, I hate playing the blame game just as much as you do...". She looked at him as she finished saying her word of advice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Bellpaw stood shocked. "Snowpaw, of course I care! I understand your vision is limited, but listen." She walked over to him, letting her sweet scent wreath around him. "I want to be here for my brother.... I should have gotten hurt instead... it should have been me... not you.." She put her muzzle against his chest fur, stifling a sob. "Please, don't be angry with me, Snowpaw..."

@EternalBlaze
@Lilyfur2
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
Eaglepaw watched quietly, lost for words. He shouldn't intervene. He had done it too many times already. He looked at the ground and scrabbled his paws nervously. He looked up again. Please Snowpaw...He thought.

@Flippaw
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
@EternalBlaze

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 26th, 2019, 04:20 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglepaw watched quietly, lost for words. He shouldn't intervene. He had done it too many times already. He looked at the ground and scrabbled his paws nervously. He looked up again. Please Snowpaw...He thought.

@Flippaw
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
@EternalBlaze
Quote:

@EternalBlaze
@Lilyfur2
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
@TawnyNeedsACoffee || Ty~

Snowpaw stifled a growl, but his pelt was hot with annoyance. Once again he was outnumbered. He stood up and walked towards Bellpaw. Snowpaw twitched his ears to acknowledge Dawnpaws words, but he suddenly didn’t feel like talking. "Don’t say that.. I’m sorry. I-I’m pathetic at controlling myself. I just lash out all the—" A cough gripped him adruptly, making him stumble.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old February 26th, 2019, 05:03 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:

@TawnyNeedsACoffee || Ty~

Snowpaw stifled a growl, but his pelt was hot with annoyance. Once again he was outnumbered. He stood up and walked towards Bellpaw. Snowpaw twitched his ears to acknowledge Dawnpaws words, but he suddenly didn’t feel like talking. "Don’t say that.. I’m sorry. I-I’m pathetic at controlling myself. I just lash out all the—" A cough gripped him adruptly, making him stumble.
Dawn'Paw quickly shot forward a bit helping him regain his balance before talking softly." You should be resting mousebrain...". She looked at Bell'Paw and Eagle'Paw before speaking softly." I think it's enough fighting for one day... Seriously you three better go get some rest before I force you too!". She gave a weak smirk as she teased, she was trying to keep the mood light, she knew that the mentors back in the dark forest would be disappointed in not fighting but Dawn'Paw was too sore and tired to be able to stand much longer and knew if it went any further Snow'Paw would of fainted, Eagle'Paw would of had a nervous breakdown and Bell'Paw would of cried a lot more then she did." What are you waiting for? Hurry up and get some rest". She motioned her head tiredly towards the apprentice den.

@Lilyfur2
@Flippaw
(( idk what to make dawn do so I just made her come in and defuse the the situation by telling them to go rest xD ))

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; February 26th, 2019 at 05:04 AM.
Old February 26th, 2019, 10:41 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Dawn'Paw quickly shot forward a bit helping him regain his balance before talking softly." You should be resting mousebrain...". She looked at Bell'Paw and Eagle'Paw before speaking softly." I think it's enough fighting for one day... Seriously you three better go get some rest before I force you too!". She gave a weak smirk as she teased, she was trying to keep the mood light, she knew that the mentors back in the dark forest would be disappointed in not fighting but Dawn'Paw was too sore and tired to be able to stand much longer and knew if it went any further Snow'Paw would of fainted, Eagle'Paw would of had a nervous breakdown and Bell'Paw would of cried a lot more then she did." What are you waiting for? Hurry up and get some rest". She motioned her head tiredly towards the apprentice den.

@Lilyfur2
@Flippaw
(( idk what to make dawn do so I just made her come in and defuse the the situation by telling them to go rest xD ))
Bellpaw gave a sigh, before moving her head from Snowpaw's chest. "Okay, Dawnpaw. " She walked over to Snowpaw, letting him lean on her shoulder as she lead him to the apprentices den. "Are you tired? In pain? Could I bring you water soaked moss? Or prey?" she asked.
@EternalBlaze @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Lilyfur2

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!

Last edited by Aroogi; February 26th, 2019 at 10:42 AM.
Old February 26th, 2019, 07:40 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

@Lilyfur2
@Flippaw
Quote:
Bellpaw gave a sigh, before moving her head from Snowpaw's chest. "Okay, Dawnpaw. " She walked over to Snowpaw, letting him lean on her shoulder as she lead him to the apprentices den. "Are you tired? In pain? Could I bring you water soaked moss? Or prey?" she asked.
@EternalBlaze @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Lilyfur2
Eaglepaw smiled hopefully as the cats walked towards the den. He followed. He trailed slowly behind them, not wanting to start any unnecessary dilemma. I hope Snowpaw is okay...He thought. He looked at a nearby tree branch. I wish the accident never happened, that we were still friends...

@Flippaw
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
@EternalBlaze

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 27th, 2019, 08:35 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ @jupiter ]

Pulling himself from the warriors' den, Newtfleck's gaze awkwardly ran across the clearing at his clan-mates. He felt lonely just standing there. The tom wasn't very close with anybody. It wasn't that he didn't like people, he did, it was more due to his painful shyness. The tom felt a panic attack almost whenever he had to meet someone new. He wished that is family was still around. They were always understanding of him, and they were more than willing to make up for his silence. But they were no longer here. He had very few people he knew now. His tired gaze desperately searched out for Flashfury. Moons ago, had someone told him that he would be doing this, he would have honestly thought them insane. His former bully was now the closest person to him.

But the older tom was probably busy. He was always trying to become a strong warrior and gain respect from his clan-mates. This left Newtflecks all alone most of the time. Awkwardly heading towards the edge of the clearing, he wondered when Flashfury would be back. It didn't feel good, relying on a single cat for company. But what was he to do? Newtflecks didn't have the confidence to just make friends. Luckily, for him and Flashfury, it just kind of happened. But still... he needed more people in his life than just one.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old February 27th, 2019, 10:04 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

(( I wrote the second part before the first part so it may seem a little patchy ))
@Hexict

Cardinalswoop aching from last nights hunt dragged his sorry carcass towards the freshkill pile, the moist thickness to the air suffocatingly clinging to his sides. It was hotter than most days, hot and undeniably wet. He shivered as a warm breeze brushed up against his sides. Not that he wasn’t thankful for the oncoming warmer weather but he really just wasn’t a fan of the melty kind of season they’d go through soon, the moors would be soggy and so mud caked he’d be sure to make a mess each time he went out. He bent his neck sinking his teeth into a reasonable hare before turning and stalking off to his own little spot not to far from the warriors den, rocking back on his haunches and starting to eat. Although just as he did he heard slight shuffling from the den as a new tom sleepily emerged into the morning light. The Somali examined him for a few seconds, eyes curiously running up and down. He didn’t recognize the tom, not in the slightest.

After a few more seconds of awkwardly watching he spoke. ‘ ‘ you look lost ‘ ‘ came a subtle voice from just off to the side, the flaming red tom was seated in front of a reasonably size hare with his large tail twisting gracefully behind him. It was blatantly obvious and perhaps not the greatest thing to point out, but it was a conversation starter right? He’d never been good at starting or ending conversations especially with cats he didn’t quite know yet. He tended to look disinterested mid conversation and walk off a few minutes later, but he’d have to practice that. Get over it somehow. ‘ ‘ come sit, I’ve barely got into the hare and I could use the company ‘ ‘ he put on a forced plastic smile trying his best to seem friendly. Cardinalswoop certainly wasn’t the friendliest cat and he didn’t look the part either. His feathery tail gave one final flick before settling on his other side opening a spot next to him.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 28th, 2019, 05:34 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

It seemed to be quite a nice day, despite it being the season of Leaf-bare, but the sun was out, shining over the gorge of the SkyClan camp. It may not have helped with the cold, but it was certainly a nice day, nonetheless. The tom padding from the warrior's den couldn't pass up this perfect day for a nice stroll along the territory. He padded over to the fresh kill pile, smiling as he lowered his head and grabbed a large sparrow in his jaws. Glancing around the clearing, he spotted a young tom by himself gazing at his paws, looking nervous. Minnowfluff was his name, if he remembered right. Padding towards him, he waved his tail in greeting. Dropping the bird, he gave a smile to the other tom. "Hi, Minnowfluff. Want to share?," he nodded at the sparrow, keeping a friendly smile on his maw while he pushed the bird closer to the other with his nose.

@Rosemew

♡ character page wip ♡