Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 08:30 PM
summertime father/son...
by Luna16
Last post by Badwolf
Today 08:25 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Rose
Today 08:22 PM
Topple The Warrior - Kit...
by Daragca
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 08:22 PM
WCO memes?
Last post by Luna16
Today 08:14 PM

Old August 23rd, 2024, 09:32 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Oliver @Snowy the Chair Let's skedaddle on back!

Looks like the three of them got a good amount of work done here. The scent of Riverclan was strong once again. It brought a smile to Adderstrike's heart... Then the smile grew brighter when she saw a butterfly flutter on by. The warrior got caught up chasing the orange butterfly. With a snap, she got a monarch by its wing. Then she noticed she was a few fox leaps away from the border, on Riverclan side. "I think a kit would like to play with this!" Adderstrike mewed. She was the kit in question, she was having so much fun. With that she looked to the sun and grew a thoughtful look. "Hey we been out here for a while, we should get back... Right?" Adderstrike looked to Seabreeze since she wasn't the one in charge..

Last edited by Fish; August 23rd, 2024 at 09:32 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2024, 09:49 PM

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah

꧁ᬊᬁᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟᴘᴀᴡᬊ᭄꧂
He/They |~| Windclan Apprentice |~| 8 moons |~| Agatha Kitty (Active!!), Kitty Softpaws (Active!!)
“Be a voice, not an echo.”

Cardinalpaw listened. He nodded, and marked the border. He looked around and found a shrub of the described plant, and he grabbed the leaves.

+2 Burnet
@Rani

Last edited by ollie; August 23rd, 2024 at 09:50 PM.
Old Today, 12:37 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Should she be out here by herself? Probably not. Was a more violent WindClan warrior likely to flay her if they caught her alone, if they could cross the ravine? Likely. Redmire liked to play the game of chance, though; she wanted out of that awful Twoleg den and she'd take that risk.

She practically ran out of the dilapidated den, making more than enough noise to call attention to herself but not caring whatsoever. To Sedgewater Valley she went, ending up at the edge of the cliffs and peering over into the rushing river below. Any way for her to cross...? Hm, nope. She'd stick to being nosey from her own side and pace along the edge, ears up and forward as she watched the rolling hills in the distance.

[ OPEN for a WC cat ]
Old Today, 01:23 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Should she be out here by herself? Probably not. Was a more violent WindClan warrior likely to flay her if they caught her alone, if they could cross the ravine? Likely. Redmire liked to play the game of chance, though; she wanted out of that awful Twoleg den and she'd take that risk.

She practically ran out of the dilapidated den, making more than enough noise to call attention to herself but not caring whatsoever. To Sedgewater Valley she went, ending up at the edge of the cliffs and peering over into the rushing river below. Any way for her to cross...? Hm, nope. She'd stick to being nosey from her own side and pace along the edge, ears up and forward as she watched the rolling hills in the distance.

[ OPEN for a WC cat ]
Mushroomglow
​She/her | Windclan warrior | 30 moons
Herbal knowledge t1

Mushroomglow walked along, trying to scout for a nice spot to hunt. Until she smelled something. Something that reeked. She immediately scowled. Her eyes darted around to spot Redmire. What the. Her ears flattened and her lips curled into a snarl. "You're a little too close to the border, y'know that?" She was not taking any chances with rival clan cats. Especially when her mate was pregnant. Her tail irritably flicked back and forth. She didn't want to unsheathe her claws, not yet anyway.
Old Today, 01:28 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | Agatha Kitty

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf had been sitting near the entrance of the twoleg den when he seen another cat taking off. Shaking his head as he stood up to follow; at first out of interest. Fadingstar had said that cats could leave the den, but he wondered why this cat was going so quickly. As he went outside to follow, he recognised Redmire as she ran towards…wait…this can't be good…

Duskleaf followed her through the territory, confirming the worst as Redmire approached Sedgewater Valley. Remembering how angry Redmire was when he dragged her to Berrypaw, Duskleaf knew she probably wouldn’t respond well this time, so he was preparing for an angry response of some kind.

"Redmire! What're ye doin' here?!" He hissed as he got to the cliff's edge. "Come on, we have to go back to the main territory. Now!" Wow, it felt really unusual to raise his voice to another cat except in a battle, but right now it was urgent.

@dino. [Hi! So the Lionheart team have been told to stop any RiverClan cats at the borders, since this wasn’t announced IC Red won’t be punished for going to the borders without permission! Also occ's just about to make an IC post to announce it]

Art by @/Willowfern!

Last edited by Concorde; Today at 01:31 PM.
Old Today, 01:36 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

Mushroomglow
Herbal knowledge t1

Mushroomglow walked along, trying to scout for a nice spot to hunt. Until she smelled something. Something that reeked. She immediately scowled. Her eyes darted around to spot Redmire. What the. Her ears flattened and her lips curled into a snarl. "You're a little too close to the border, y'know that?" She was not taking any chances with rival clan cats. Especially when her mate was pregnant. Her tail irritably flicked back and forth. She didn't want to unsheathe her claws, not yet anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concorde View Post
Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | Agatha Kitty

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf had been sitting near the entrance of the twoleg den when he seen another cat taking off. Shaking his head as he stood up to follow; at first out of interest. Fadingstar had said that cats could leave the den, but he wondered why this cat was going so quickly. As he went outside to follow, he recognised Redmire as she ran towards…wait…this can't be good…

Duskleaf followed her through the territory, confirming the worst as Redmire approached Sedgewater Valley. Remembering how angry Redmire was when he dragged her to Berrypaw, Duskleaf knew she probably wouldn’t respond well this time, so he was preparing for an angry response of some kind.

"Redmire! What're ye doin' here?!" He hissed as he got to the cliff's edge. "Come on, we have to go back to the abandoned twoleg den. Now!" Wow, it felt really unusual to raise his voice to another cat except in a battle, but right now it was urgent.

@dino. [Hi! So the Lionheart team have been told to stop any RiverClan cats at the borders, since this wasn’t announced IC Red won’t be punished for going to the borders without permission!]
Ooo, friend... Redmire glanced up, opening her mouth to reply, when a loud voice from before jolted her forward.

Redmire spun around at the shout, a hind leg slipping precariously over the edge of the cliff before she rebalanced herself again. Her bristling fur didn't flatten when she saw who it was. Back to the den?? No! "Why?? I'm out for a walk! I'm not staying trapped there!"

And... oh great stars, he'd just given away their location. Why? Why would he do that??
Old Today, 01:42 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Ooo, friend... Redmire glanced up, opening her mouth to reply, when a loud voice from before jolted her forward.

Redmire spun around at the shout, a hind leg slipping precariously over the edge of the cliff before she rebalanced herself again. Her bristling fur didn't flatten when she saw who it was. Back to the den?? No! "Why?? I'm out for a walk! I'm not staying trapped there!"

And... oh great stars, he'd just given away their location. Why? Why would he do that??
@ChromeSilver_Hwaa (mushroomglows buddy) @Concorde

Mushroomglow
Herbal knowledge t1

She seemed to relax at hearing where Riverclan was staying. So that's their location, huh? She stepped further away from the border. Her pupils turning to slits. She was not risking it. She had kits she'd eventually have to take care of. Mush backed away a little further again, eyeing the two Riverclan cats. She kept her ears perked to listen to their conversation.
Old Today, 01:46 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa (mushroomglows buddy) @Concorde

Mushroomglow
Herbal knowledge t1

She seemed to relax at hearing where Riverclan was staying. So that's their location, huh? She stepped further away from the border. Her pupils turning to slits. She was not risking it. She had kits she'd eventually have to take care of. Mush backed away a little further again, eyeing the two Riverclan cats. She kept her ears perked to listen to their conversation.
Hummingbirdsong had stayed behind for a moment, not realizing her mate had left already. Being swift Hummingbirdsong silently appeared at her mates side. "What do we have here." She growled. She the listened and gave her mate the. "We need to go" look. Padding forward she bared her teeth at them. "Get away from our border. All you fish heart do is cause trouble." Hummingbirdsong hated Riverclan, there cats had killed her mother and ever sense then she's hated them.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 01:56 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Hummingbirdsong had stayed behind for a moment, not realizing her mate had left already. Being swift Hummingbirdsong silently appeared at her mates side. "What do we have here." She growled. She the listened and gave her mate the. "We need to go" look. Padding forward she bared her teeth at them. "Get away from our border. All you fish heart do is cause trouble." Hummingbirdsong hated Riverclan, there cats had killed her mother and ever sense then she's hated them.
@dino. @Concorde (idk if there is supposed to be a posting order, correct me if i'm wrong for this!)

Mushroomglow
Herbal knowledge t1

Mushroomglow bumped her mate, "Come on Birdy, lets head on back to camp before these two get any ideas." With that, she begun sprinting off. She made sure her mate could catch up with her, and that she was following her. She didn't know what she'd do if her sweet Birdy got hurt. Mush had a story to tell. A very good story.

Last edited by CollapsingStars; Today at 01:57 PM.
Old Today, 02:00 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
@dino. @Concorde (idk if there is supposed to be a posting order, correct me if i'm wrong for this!)

Mushroomglow
Herbal knowledge t1

Mushroomglow bumped her mate, "Come on Birdy, lets head on back to camp before these two get any ideas." With that, she begun sprinting off. She made sure her mate could catch up with her, and that she was following her. She didn't know what she'd do if her sweet Birdy got hurt. Mush had a story to tell. A very good story.
Hummingbirdsong blinked. She ran after her mate, a bit slower than normal. "Yeah." She huffed. "Sorry, my staminas been running low" She meowed gently. Her stomach getting plumper by the day.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3