WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Wingnettle
Yesterday 11:50 PM

Old October 21st, 2021, 05:21 PM

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Robincall {He/Him} | ShadowClan | @Prevail

Robincall didn't seem to say a word, he had remained rather calm during the entire segment of the spit, he was happy he was far away, however, as he did not want to be smelling like a River Clan cat when he is done. It is odd that the tom did not react at all, he was neither shocked nor joyful, an odd lack of emotions but curiosity.

"Sounds like it sounds like you hate us because you hate yourself." He muttered, though loud enough for the other cat to hear, his ears flattening. He held back more remarks he want to make unless he wants to start arguing with the darn tom- again. So with all the strength he could muster he does not try to insult the mousebrain. "I hope you enjoy the rest of your day." He couldn't help but sound rather sarcastic, he supposes he is just furthering this tom's claims on the 'brutal murderers' they all are, oh well. He really hates this cat. Though he watched the cat walk away, he wanted him to be far away from sight and smell before he does the same.

ShadowClan
Robincall - Warrior

Outsiders
Josie - Kittypet
Old October 22nd, 2021, 12:16 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Zesha
@Ravensong
(Ack! Sorry for the late reply. I kind of forgot.)
"Go for the eyes!" She nodded her head at Elmshadow as he leapt at the striped beast. It was always good to have a plan. It was kind of funny when she thought about it. First Loonfeather ran into a tree, and now they were fighting off a badger. Bad things always happened when the three of them were together. And last time, she had picked up some sort of distrust between the toms. Like they were somehow related. She guessed that made their situation more difficult than hers would ever be.

Though, at the moment, that didn't matter. She dashed to the side as a paw the size of her head smashed down where she had been standing. Now wasn't the right time to doze off. Amber eyes glittered with a cold light as she evaluated their situation. From Elmshadows and Loonfeathers positions, it seemed as though they can run away with a win, though they'd still have to be careful. But that was to be expected, this was a badger, after all.

The badger stumbled forward, enraged, and Falconfeather swept to the side, scouring claw marks in ridges down its flank. Its beady eyes seemed to be spinning in all directions, trying to focus on one cat. Falconfeather dashed from side to side, trying to make it lose focus on her tabby pelt. She joined Elmshadow at the creatures head after a minute and clenched her teeth, slashing with furious precision. How dare this beast come into their territory and then proceed to attack them! It sounded rather stupid after reflection. It was a badger, not some rogue. It couldn't think like that.

"Elmshadow, bite its paw on three.Falconfeather hissed between clenched teeth. She counted down silently and launched herself at the badgers left paw. She landed roughly and flinched as her paw landed under her. It wasn't broken, but it gave the badger enough time to move to the side before she bit down. "Mousedung!"

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's
Old October 22nd, 2021, 02:06 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**

Elmshadow threw his outstretched claws at the badger. Loonfeather's shape appeared above the bulk of the badgers large back, distracting the beast for a moment. He was still wary of Loonfeather and what the tom would be filling Goldenstep's mind with, but he silently sent thanks to Starclan that the tom could put their differences aside and face this threat as one. Elmshadow wasn't one for grudges and would never allow for one to even momentarily impede on something that was for the good of the clan and he found some new respect for his mate's brother that he clearly held that same moral; there were many cats who could not do the same.

Elmshadow used Loonfeather's distraction to lunge forward and slash at the badger, directing his claws towards the eyes at Falconfeather's suggestion. He felt claws tear through the flesh and the badger stumbled backward, swiping at its own face. The badger's reaction lasted only a heartbeat before it came back in.

Elmshadow nodded, face set in determination, at Falconfeather's instruction. He counted down in his head and lunged for the badger's right paw just as Falconfeather was going in for the left. But the badger shifted to its right, it's bulk bowling over the top of Elmshadow causing him to lose sight of the paw. Elmshadow rolled with the momentum of the push and stopped himself back on his paws, crouching, ready to dive back in. He reared up in the badger's face, hissing madly, as he batted at the wedged nose and eyes.

@Zesha @Pheasantflight

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 23rd, 2021, 10:10 AM

My Mood: Sad

★ Loonfeather ★

Any tension he had towards the other two cats had melted rapidly as the fight with the badger started, all his frustrations and anger fixed on the striped beast that had dared to make their home more dangerous for everyone. By the time they were all done with this badger, it would wish it had never come near the Clans.

Things seemed to be going a bit south down below. He couldn’t quite see what was happening since he was focused on keeping his claws dug solidly into the creature, but he heard Falconfeather yell, “Mousedung!” and knew something had gone amiss. He was going to have to do more than just cling to the back of their enemy. Loosening his grip with one paw, he stretched forward and got a new clawhold. The badger roared again, flinging its head from side to side to try to see him, but it couldn’t see or reach. Loonfeather kept clawing forward until he came close to its head, his claws digging into its strong shoulders.

“Leave them alone!” he yowled and bit into the badger’s ear. The sound that came from it was like no other screech he had heard before, but it was enough to make the badger back up away from his Clanmates. Unfortunately, it was also enough to get all attention on him.

Furious, the badger tried to shake Loonfeather off, but the white and black cat clung on. Seeing that wouldn’t work, it did the next best thing it could: it rolled over. He realized what it was doing but couldn’t get his claws out of its flesh in time before it flattened him, knocking the wind out of him with its size. By the time it was upright again, he had fallen off its back and was trying to scramble back to his feet.

By now the badger had more than a few good claw marks on it, blood visibly welling where the cats had slashed their claws across it. Panting, he hoped that was enough to finally send the badger lumbering off. He wasn’t sure if he could manage much more from the beast.

@Pheasantflight @Ravensong

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker

Last edited by Zesha; October 23rd, 2021 at 10:10 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2021, 02:45 PM
dont try to wake me

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
"Your face is really pretty!" Daisykit squeaked out as she stared right back up at the tall warrior. She was so big! Definitely bigger than her, and Laurelkit, and all the other kits in the nursery. Dawnstar had her beat though - but Daisykit had come to the conclusion that Dawnstar was that big because of all the anger she seemed to have. It was hot, and expanded - at least that's how it worked in the little kit's mind.

Giving an enthusiastic nod at the RiverClan warrior's answer, Daisykit's whole face seemed to light right up. Amber eyes became pools of curiosity and wonder, and her little paws lifted off the log as she tried to balance briefly on just her hind legs. "Oh my goodness, yay! I'm the only shiny hunter in ShadowClan, except for my sister Laurelkit. I'm so glad there's another!" It was truly a splendid realization as a huge, lopsided grin stretched across her fluffy white face.

A chill accompanied the soft breeze as it swept back around, and the young molly let out a 'brrrr' but the happiness didn't waver from her face. "Right now I'm looking for something extra shiny! I saw it in a dream - it's sorta a blueish silver color, that's really sparkly. And it's got this rounded edge, and is sorta hollow on one side but has a bump on the other!" Another heavy nod of her head, before her face fell a bit, eyes casting downwards towards her paws. "But the warriors say they're only by the beach, and there's just pine trees here! I don't even know... what a beach is!" A quiet wail, as sad eyes found their way back up to Plumstorm. "Do you know what that is?"

The kit's enthusiasm was puzzling, but admittedly contagious. Plumstorm has to look away, unable to smother the smirk that rises to her lips. When she gets herself in check, she lets out a low hum of thought. This kid's description was weird, and she couldn't really put two and two together without some more help- But that was probably because the warrior was not a kit-whisperer.

"Beach? Oh, sure. There are different kinds depending on what sort of water there is, though. Liiiike... The river could have a beach. A lake can have a beach. I don't know if marshes have beaches though, because everything is muddy rather than sandy." The she-cat blinks, tipping her head inquisitively to the kit. "You're not thinking of invading RiverClan to find this shiny of yours, are you?"

She wouldn't snap at the kit, or force her to speak to Kestrelstar. But it was becoming a little more than obvious that the mission she was currently on would be fruitless, eventually. One way or another, Plumstorm would be sending her back the way she'd came.
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old October 24th, 2021, 01:42 AM
chirps

At each explanation that the she-cat gave, Daisykit's mouth gaped wider and wider, head bobbing up and down as she took in all the information. So beaches were near water! That would be easy to find then, right? Dropping her amber gaze - and paws back onto the long - the young kit looked around. Under her breath came a soft hum - a mimicking of what she had just heard the larger cat do. It had helped her come up with ideas, so maybe it would help Daisykit find this 'beach'.

But... there was nothing around that looked even remotely close. Everything was either foliage, or muddy, or just... gross. Nothing shiny about any of it.

Disheartened, the young kit turned to look back up at her companion, amber eyes blinking briefly. "What does it mean to invade?" she asked quizzically. It was a word often tossed around ShadowClan camp, but Daisykit hadn't the faintest clue what it meant. Perhaps something to -

"OH! I've got an IDEA!" Forgetting her train of thought, Daisykit stood up again, tiny white paws aiming to land on the larger warrior's shoulder so she could try to get to her eye level (to no avail, but that didn't phase the youngster). "Is this beach in your home? Oh, will you please show me?? I just want one shiny thing. Just one! I'm sure... your 'beach' has one to spare, right??" A begging grin and eyes as round as the moon faced the warrior, paws attempting to knead themselves against her shoulder.

// @implimm
Old October 25th, 2021, 12:25 PM
dont try to wake me

Okay, okay. The kit looked kind of cute when her head bobbed like a leaf in the river.
"Ah- Inva- IDEA?" Dazed, Plumstorm stares wondrously at Daisykit, hardly able to keep up. Great Stars above she'd never have one of these things herself! This was far too much, and far too fast for the warrior to handle. She was getting whiplash from one measly conversation!

"What? What???? No! No can do, sorry kit," she says in a flustered manner, shaking her head several times fast. Maybe she was giving herself whiplash.

"You've come too far already, there's no way I'm taking you on a tour around my territory just so you can go home, play show and tell, and send Dawnstar on a mission for my fur!" Plumstorm lets out a gusty laugh, shaking her head again (way more slowly this time). "No, I can't show you the beach tonight. But hey, if I remember to, I'll find a shiny or two for you the next time we see one another. Who's your mother? Maybe at the next Gathering, I'll pass something along for you."
[ @spade ]
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old October 31st, 2021, 04:56 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

The air near Riverclan territory was uncomfortably muddled with the feeling of humidity and scents of the motley of an opposing clan. Maplepaw hadn't had much personal beef with Riverclan herself; Sure, she was a part of Shadowclan, but she didn't hold any particular malice against the clans they were pitted against. Not yet, anyways.

Turning inquisitively to her patrolmates, she began running over procedure. "Anything out of place? I wouldn't know, don't get put on border patrols too often." She asked, her eyes scanning around the edge of the territory.

@Nixey @poisoned poppy

Last edited by littlelove; October 31st, 2021 at 05:00 PM.
Old November 1st, 2021, 03:12 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

~Splotchleaf~
He was tired, oh so tired. His paws dragged softly in the dirt as he cast a glance around Saltmeadow marsh. Splotchleaf hadn’t been acting the same, not since what happened at the cove, and he knew Clovernose was noticing it. He hated to see the way Clovernose looked at him when Splotchleaf seemed so tired and so out of it that he could barely even keep his eyes open. Snapped from his throats, Splotchleaf gave a few quick blinks before twisting to look towards Maplepaw, the apprentice that had been assigned to his patrol. A soft breath taken into his lungs, Splotchleaf cast a glance around before blinking back towards Maplepaw and giving a little headshake. Casting a glance for Brackenfire, Splotchleaf tilted his head ”what do you think Brackenfire?”.
@Littelove | @poisoned poppy

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old November 1st, 2021, 04:49 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

||: @littlelove @Nixey

"No." The response came quickly, as she stalked behind the patrol, with a quick glance around, she noticed how it was literally almost exactly the same as it had been LAST time. "... no." She repeated, softer this time. Right? Brackenfire's yellow eyes darted around the marsh. Ew, the ground was wet. Letting out a snort of disgust, she shook her paw vainly to rid it of wetness.

She didn't like this. It wasn't like her to be prissy, but maybe she was just cranky today. Nonetheless, this was not enjoyable. Not at all.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit