Last post by Rowan
Today 11:04 AM

Old October 14th, 2023, 09:27 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

[ If you wish to have your character replaced, vm me before October 18th. ]

Patrols are due by October 25th at 11:59 PM EST. If you need an extension, let me know before then, however, you may ask for an extension up to three days after the due date (October 28th). If this is done, you may still be subject to very minor punishment (ie. irritated Bumble).

Lack of communication whatsoever will result in a moderate punishment. Communication after the due date will result in a minor punishment. Communicating that you are not able to finish the patrol on time/asking for an extension will result in no punishments.

When it comes to replies, bumping someone after 48 hours with no response is acceptable, but after 72 hours you may skip their turn.

Patrol leaders, please remember to add your patrols to the patrol menu.

With Foxstep out of the equation, Bumblestar was back to doing patrols on her own. Not that she minded it, because at least now she could make sure firsthand that things were being done as needed, which was preferable to secondhand reports. Tail swinging lazily, she moved to the center of the clearring to start calling names!

”Patrols! Listen up, I’m not sayin’ it twice!

[ Optional prompt: Fog rolls over the area, making it difficult to see. Might be wise to watch your step. ]
“Hivesnarl [ @FireSandwich ], take Herondive Hollow, make sure the foxes are actually gone and there’s no more trouble from ShadowClan. I’m tired of dealing with their crap. You see anyone while you’re over there, feel free to handle ‘em how you want. Take Dovefluff [ @Poppy ] and Sharpclaw [ @Tecumori ] with you.

“Violetfreckle [ @vex ], you’re with me, we’re heading to Smallpines. Wanna be sure RiverClan hasn’t tried something while we’re not looking.”
And maybe take the opportunity for some alone time with Violetfreckle. She wasn’t sure why she wanted it, she just did.

[ Optional prompt: A murder of crows lands in the center of the shaded clearing and eyes the patrol. Spooky... ]
“Eggbite [ @Ladieboo ], grab Wolfmist [ @naiad ] and Yarrowcrest [ @spookywynds ] ‘n head over to the Thunderglade. Keep an eye out for anything from WindClan.

“Hunting’s up next. Prey pile looks pretty pathetic, if I don’t see every single one of you back here with something we’re gonna have problems.

[ Optional prompt: Someone steps on something without looking and it cracks beneath their paw. Are these bones? ]
“Morningcall [ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ], Roseraven [ @Shade. ], Lightningpaw [ @els ], go check out Willow’s Rise.

[ Optional prompt: It's foggy here, too, and you're pretty sure you just heard the shriek of a hawk overhead. Best to be careful. ]
“Wildtwist [ @Bean_The_Pumpkin ], take Sunleap [ @Katiethewolfchild ] and Dreampaw [ @GhostCop ] to Haggard Ruins.

[ Optional prompt: For some reason, it's eerily quiet here. What happened to the birdsong? ]
“Rowanhowl [ @redshiftreign ], I want you to take Sparkleap [ @5K3LL3T0N_5H43 ] and Singesmoke [ @vampire. ] to Firefly Cove.”

Last edited by dino.; October 18th, 2023 at 07:58 PM.
Old October 14th, 2023, 10:43 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap heard Bumblestar calling out his name and arrived. He searched for Wildtwist and Dreampaw, who was his apprentice. @Bean_The_Pumpkin @GhostCop
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old October 15th, 2023, 05:12 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
@els

Roseraven glanced around for her new apprentice. The scarred warrior was nervous about disappointing the young cat and wanted this to go over smoothly. Hopefully Morningcall could lead a decent patrol.
Old October 15th, 2023, 05:26 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

@vampire; @Shade.

A hop, skip and a jump away was only Lightningpaw as the happy, polite little soul bounded up quickly to her new mentor, smiling. Oh boy, another patrol! Hopefully while she was on this one maybe Roseraven could show her how to hunt? Her last one with Fogfall didn't end up in a good fashion, her not being able to hunt because of her lack of knowledge (she didn't blame her aunt, Dovefluff, for not teaching her anything, afterall, she did go missing for quite some time so the blame would to be on Lightningpaw, not her previous mentor) and the fact she didn't want to pester the kind, patient tom into teaching her anything, that wasn't Fogfall's responsibility. Turning to her mentor with a polite nod of her head. The poor gal seemed, nervous. Like she was afraid she'd fail at something. That caused the little siamese to tip her head slightly at the other's demeanor but shook her head. "I guess we'll just sit and wait here for Roaringcoast..?" It would be disappointing if the patrol leader didn't show up, after, she did kinda have that job that they needed to get this patrol going.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; October 18th, 2023 at 12:44 PM.
Old October 15th, 2023, 07:55 AM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Wildtwist perked his ear up as Bumblestar called his name for a patrol... A hunting one too! And he led it. Great. Couldn't he get a break?? Neverless, leaf padded over to his patrolmate, Sunleap. "Where is that apprentice?" he asked the warrior, assuming they would know where their apprentice was. He sat down, wincing at the pain from his shoulder. It was healing, but stars it hurt.

[ @Katiethewolfchild ; @GhostCop - Sunleap & Dreampaw]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old October 16th, 2023, 09:51 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Sunleap heard Bumblestar calling out his name and arrived. He searched for Wildtwist and Dreampaw, who was his apprentice. @Bean_The_Pumpkin @GhostCop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Pumpkin View Post
Wildtwist perked his ear up as Bumblestar called his name for a patrol... A hunting one too! And he led it. Great. Couldn't he get a break?? Neverless, leaf padded over to his patrolmate, Sunleap. "Where is that apprentice?" he asked the warrior, assuming they would know where their apprentice was. He sat down, wincing at the pain from his shoulder. It was healing, but stars it hurt.

[ @Katiethewolfchild ; @GhostCop - Sunleap & Dreampaw]
Dreampaw looked down at his paw. It was still pink, and had no fur where he had hurt it, but it didn't ach anymore. It seemed healed, now, so he guessed that he could join. The light-brown apprentice trundled over to where Wildtwist and his mentor had gathered and sat down, remembered that they were on patrol and stood up again. "I am here now!" He mewed. So what was it? Hunting, right? Dreampaw thought he could hunt! It didn't sound to difficult. "I like- I like mouse! Are we gonna catch mice today?"

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old October 16th, 2023, 11:52 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |

Well... this had been oddly pleasant so far. Violent was not living up to her name, which Fudge found himself immensely grateful for. Instead, they sat down together in silence, waiting for Angry who... hadn't shown up yet. Maybe Angry hadn't heard the herb cat talking. She wasn't as loud as Angry and Yowly. Maybe you just had to be really, really loud to be one of those commanding-other-cats-to-do-stuff cats. Maybe the herb cat was just new at it. Or maybe she just didn't like being loud. The chocolate point could understand as much. Honestly, being one of those commanding cats just sounded like hell. Imagine. Having to actively talk to others on a daily basis. Gross.

Still, the young apprentice found himself getting fidgety. Weren't they supposed to go already? He didn't exactly know how patrols worked. Not really. The ones he'd ended up in he always had to report himself, and he was always attacked by some stupid squirrel or some stupid mole in the process. He didn't entirely mind going at it alone, truth be told. Less cats to talk to. Had nothing to do with the fact that he was relieved no one had seen those prey animals getting the better of him. Not at all. After all, it was his patrolmates who should have been embarrassed. Leaving a poor, three, four moon old kit out to hunt on his own. Totally their fault, not his. That was his story, and he was sticking to it.

Still, this fact did little to help his current situation. Emotionless eyes turned to stare at Violent once more as he thought. What was it that Yowly had said? That he could leave on his own? As long as he told someone before he did? So technically, he could leave if he told Violent, right? Yeah. Then he'd have a head start finding these stingers, right? And he had less of a chance of Violent suddenly living up to her name and Angry being... well... angry at the world around him. It sounded safer, honestly, might as well give it a shot?

"Advance?" Fudge asked, raising one dark paw to pat himself in the chest, asking for Violent's permission. He wasn't certain if he just had to tell her or if he had to ask permission, but he supposed some modicum of respect to the chain of command would be less likely to get him beat up, so might as well try it out.

-

@dino. [Bumblestar] | @vex [Violetfreckle]
| Small bump here. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 16th, 2023, 07:05 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Sparkleap looked for his group with Rowanhowl [ @redshiftreign ] and Singesmoke [ @vampire. ]
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old October 17th, 2023, 01:31 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Sprucepaw |

Well... this had been oddly pleasant so far. Violent was not living up to her name, which Fudge found himself immensely grateful for. Instead, they sat down together in silence, waiting for Angry who... hadn't shown up yet. Maybe Angry hadn't heard the herb cat talking. She wasn't as loud as Angry and Yowly. Maybe you just had to be really, really loud to be one of those commanding-other-cats-to-do-stuff cats. Maybe the herb cat was just new at it. Or maybe she just didn't like being loud. The chocolate point could understand as much. Honestly, being one of those commanding cats just sounded like hell. Imagine. Having to actively talk to others on a daily basis. Gross.

Still, the young apprentice found himself getting fidgety. Weren't they supposed to go already? He didn't exactly know how patrols worked. Not really. The ones he'd ended up in he always had to report himself, and he was always attacked by some stupid squirrel or some stupid mole in the process. He didn't entirely mind going at it alone, truth be told. Less cats to talk to. Had nothing to do with the fact that he was relieved no one had seen those prey animals getting the better of him. Not at all. After all, it was his patrolmates who should have been embarrassed. Leaving a poor, three, four moon old kit out to hunt on his own. Totally their fault, not his. That was his story, and he was sticking to it.

Still, this fact did little to help his current situation. Emotionless eyes turned to stare at Violent once more as he thought. What was it that Yowly had said? That he could leave on his own? As long as he told someone before he did? So technically, he could leave if he told Violent, right? Yeah. Then he'd have a head start finding these stingers, right? And he had less of a chance of Violent suddenly living up to her name and Angry being... well... angry at the world around him. It sounded safer, honestly, might as well give it a shot?

"Advance?" Fudge asked, raising one dark paw to pat himself in the chest, asking for Violent's permission. He wasn't certain if he just had to tell her or if he had to ask permission, but he supposed some modicum of respect to the chain of command would be less likely to get him beat up, so might as well try it out.

-

@dino. [Bumblestar] | @vex [Violetfreckle]
| Small bump here. |
Quote:
Originally Posted by vex View Post
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Violetfreckle was not expecting to be put in charge of a herb patrol. Again. The first time, she hadn't really known her left from her right when it came to ThunderClan territory. Now, while she was a bit better, she was hoping whoever was with her knew where they were going.

Oh. Her heart pounded in her chest as she heard the name Bumblestar. A part of her felt some strange sense of kitlike giddiness, but most of her was just trying to focus on the task at hand. Odd, she mused, that this had happened twice now. Almost as if the medicine cats were doing this on purpose...?

The appearance of an apprentice nearly made Violetfreckle jump out of her skin. She let out an awkward cough, trying to cover for her startle. At the single word from the seemingly unchatty apprentice, she nodded. "Gotcha."

// @dino. @Alchemist Kitsune \\

Drizzlecloud was doing this intentionally.

She had to be, right? It seemed like almost every patrol Bumblestar was sent on, Violetfreckle was on it with her. Not that she was complaining - she was actually starting to warm up to the she-cat's presence - but seriously, it was WEIRD at this point. Kind of suspicious, too. Bumblestar narrowed her eyes at Drizzlecloud as she approached Violetfreckle and Sprucepaw before turning to the pair. "Yo. Lead the way."
Old October 17th, 2023, 09:48 PM
underwhelming

So life's fun and all, but he's sick of the taste of marigold. Foxstep beelined to drop his herbs off before turning back 'round to kinda-sorta look at Drizzlecloud, in a skittish, deer-like manner. "Got some marigold," he reported. Should he...? Nah, he won't say it. What she doesn't know can't hurt her, and he's not necessarily a snitch. Not right now, at least. He was much too sleepy for that. He scuffed a paw over the ground, waiting for the herb cat to set him free.

@something.