Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:35 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 07:22 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 07:14 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 07:13 AM

Old June 12th, 2024, 07:22 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 20 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle - @ellie ] [Hazelstripe - @Dark ] [Nightshade - @poppy ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider beamed at Mossfreckle as the medicine cat called him something as sweet as Hilly. The large tom padded over, giving his friend a quick nudge before trotting off to the side and waving over his patrolmates.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; June 12th, 2024 at 08:43 PM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 08:38 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

PATROLS ARE DUE JUNE 30th
BY 11:59pm EASTERN TIME
If you need to be replaced let me know NO LATER THAN JUNE 17th.
If you need an extension let me know NO LATER THAN JUNE 25TH.
VM me with any questions!! : )
· · ────────────── · ·

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 41 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker hopped up onto one of the boulders the Grimpeak rested on, the deputy scanning camp for a moment before opening her mouth to make her decree.

Cats were still injured, but with their new move, Mistlewhisker couldn't afford to let the borders go to the wayside. And the prey pile was looking pathetically empty now, too.

"This goes without saying, but I want everyone, no matter what patrol they are on, to be extremely cautious while in the territory. Plenty of it is new, and we should keep our guard up. Do not wander off."

First thing's first: Border Patrols.

"Hawkbite ( @SuspiciousMindz )! Take Rookpaw ( @alec ) and Sleepypaw ( @Estelle ) to Herondive Hollow. Ensure there are no cats poking around where they shouldn't be." The last thing she wanted to deal with right now were ThunderClanners causing trouble. Or, even worse, ShadowClan cats causing trouble. And with what Hillstrider had revealed to her just before the move... "Keep an eye on the apprentices." Rookpaw because she was still a wildcard, despite doing well during the battle with RiverClan. Sleepypaw, because she was a prime candidate for Enforcer. Mistlewhisker knew Hawkbite understood both these things, but she gave him a knowing nod anyway.

"Yellowtwist ( @Aolani ), take Pigeonpaw ( @Luminous ) and Rufflepaw ( @Eden ) to Saltmeadow Marsh. Do not cross over, even though RiverClan is gone." Sequestering of territory could come later. For now, they were focusing on their existing borders. "Pay attention to any lingering RiverClan scents. If cats have stayed, I want to know. Darkfall ( @Dark ). You go with them." It couldn't hurt to have another warrior on the patrol. Besides, she needed something to show that her friend hadn't completely gone off the deep end.

With that, the deputy turned to her final patrol group. "Mudslide ( @Marigoldwhisper )--take Squirrelpaw ( @furrensic ) and Gracklepaw ( @chickadee ) to Whispering Wetlands. Just because we are in an alliance with them--" not for long, if Mistlewhisker had to guess "--does not mean you should let your guard down."

Next were hunting patrols.

"Briarsplash ( @squidz ), take Wispypaw ( @Eden ) and Hillstrider ( @Mica ) to the Dawning Woods. Mark the territory while you're there, to ensure predators steer clear." They were going to have to do that with a lot of this new territory.

"Slytiger ( @Ian ). Take Beetlejuice ( @Ladiebugg ) and Brownpaw ( @zozelen ) to ShadowClan Territory. Keep an eye out for Twolegs and their dogs. They should not be in the territory any longer, but I do not want any surprises."

"Goopywhisker ( @Poprock ) take Gutspaw ( @wolfie ), Grousepaw ( @redshiftreign ), and Birdpaw ( @Mica ) to the Evergreen Grotto. Grousepaw--" Mistlewhisker scanned the camp until she spotted the medicine cat apprentice. "Take the opportunity to gather herbs, should you need them. Goopywhisker, make sure to scent the area like Briarsplash." Maybe sending Goopywhisker with two of the weirdest cats in the clan wasn't a good idea, but she was sure they would do fine. Grousepaw had a good head on her shoulders. When she wasn't spouting treason.

"Nightshiver ( @Estelle ) take Tuftedtusk ( @Aroogi ) and Quillpaw (@/furrensic) to the Darkwater Mire. Like Briarsplash and Goopywhisker's patrols, scent the territory so there is no confusion that it belongs to ShadowClan."

"Remember to keep an eye on each other. Remain in groups of three or more." And with that, that was the last of the patrols. Mistlewhisker sat back on her haunches, watching as cats gathered. "Report here back to me. You are dismissed."
· · ────────────── · ·
If you were assigned to a hunting patrol: every member must report back! Report with your character's catches listed, please.

If you were assigned to a border patrol: only one member has to report (patrol leader).

PATROL LEADERS: PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PATROL IN THE PATROL MENU ON THE MAIN SHADOWCLAN PAGE.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; June 12th, 2024 at 09:07 PM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 08:58 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\14 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
The lean warrior was quick to exit the comfort of her den at the deputy's call. Another patrol? Unexpected but hey, Mudslide certainly wasn't complaining. She'd be taking two apprentices with her, the furrballs. Hopefully they wouldn't be much trouble or talkative. Perhaps they'd just entertain each other and forget all about her, that would be nice.

"Gracklepaw! Squirrelpaw!" Mudslide called for the both of them, her tail rising as she yelled. "Come. Quickly." That was enough screaming for her. Darn it, her vocal cords were truly screwed weren't they? Boo-hoo, how sad. It's not like she'd be yelling much anyways.

Mudslide had never really been to any borders, so this was sort of a first. Something new to rest her blue eyes on other than the new and repetitive Shadowclan camp. Honestly, it was quite boring. Tree, tree, tree, tree. If Mudslide remembered correctly, Windclan camp was like one huge grassy plain, the complete opposite of Shadowclan. It was very interesting how they could still be in the same forest.

Mudslide slunk down into a sit, her eyes narrowing out the blinding sunlight.

Tags:
@furrensic // Squirrelpaw
@chickadee // Gracklepaw

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 12th, 2024, 09:26 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Ah. Another patrol. Sleepypaw seemed to be partaking in patrols rather frequently (not that she minded), though, this was her first non-herb patrol, much to her subdued excitement. A border patrol. Marking borders. She had seen the borders before, and marked territory before. But never done both within a single patrol and brought a secret hint of curiosity to her eyes as she gathered within the camp's new clearing, vibrant eyes seeking the enforcer commander and her mama's apprentice.

[ @SuspiciousMindz @alec ]

------------------

A... Patrol? Had she heard the new deputy correctly? Nightshiver poked her head from milk-scented nursery, having been occupying herself trying to help the kits and queens comfortably move into their new quarters, fretting over the idea that kits might've previously disappeared on her watched - and frightened it would happen again; that they would walk, not realise the bounds of camps, or get lost and hurt somewhere. Nightshiver's rest hasn't been very restful since the move, and although she strongly wondered whether she had simply misheard her own name due to the claws of tiredness, another part of her mind wanting to inquire about this decision - whether it was a good decision, whether it was a punishment, whether she was being stripped of her rank as forever queen. But the rational part of her mind countered, it had to; she heard her name, she in fact did, and for all her troubles and moons of not going on patrol, she still was able to hunt. At least, she believed so (it would be silly if she couldn't), and her hearing had not been failing her last she checked. So, unfamiliar as the feeling might have grown, an uncertain - questioning - glance gracing her features as she briefly glanced Mistlwhisker's way; she couldn't disobey direct orders, instead pulling a small smile and a polite nod up on her face, patiently awaiting her patrol mates' arrival. It had been some time... She would be leaving the nursery unattended for the first time in moons for a lengthy period... Still, her heart would feel more at ease if they completed this patrol swiftly and without many hiccups; hunt, mark the area, return safely. How hard could it be...?

[ @Aroogi @furrensic ]

Old June 13th, 2024, 06:53 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Tuftedtusk
He/Him / Warrior / 27 moons / ShadowClan

---

The large tom, with his healing scars from the recent battle, padded over at Mistlewhisker's call. Ah, hunting patrol with Nightshiver and Quillpaw. Seemed easy enough. With a gaze around the clearing, he spotted the patrol leader.

Walking over on heavy paws, he dipped his head to her. "Reporting for the patrol, Nightshiver." He rumbled, sitting on his haunches and washing himself while he waited for Quillpaw to make themselves known.

[ @Estelle Nightshiver ]
[ @furrensic Quillpaw]

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: Starting August 27th, I will be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old June 13th, 2024, 10:12 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Welcoming

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes
[ shadowclan warrior | she-cat | 26 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Briarsplash heard Mistlewhisker's call and came right over. She nodded, getting her assignment for a hunting patrol — oh, she was leading it, too! Her first one. Eyes glinting, the warrior dipped her head to the deputy before settling off to the side, scanning the area for Wispypaw and Hillstrider. Dawning Woods would be interesting to explore... this whole shift was just as nerve-wracking as it was exciting, if she were honest. But manageable.

[ @Eden @Mica ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old June 13th, 2024, 10:24 AM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

Okay, ew this was gross she got assigned to a hunting patrol with two cats she didn't even know that much. Thank god she had gotten some training done for hunting with Fenneldrop. Wispypaw knew she wouldn't be entirely useless like others around her were. With no hurry in her steps, she walked over to take a stand close to Briarsplash, and it looked like she was the second to arrive. Hopefully, this patrol would go well, she was sure she wouldn't handle the aspect of something going wrong very well.

@squidz @Mica
Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 13th, 2024, 10:45 AM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Rufflepaw
Aim for the heart
Live for the thrill

+ he/him + No purrks

Rufflepaw couldn't remember the last time he got sent on a patrol, had it been that long?! Color him surprised the more he thought about it when he first heard his name called out. It also was a border patrol, which was a bit different for him, usually, he ended up on hunting patrols for once he got something different. He was a bit disgusted that they were going to the Riverclan border, even if they were gone that didn't take the scent of them away with it. The large tom took a spot in some random spot in camp while he waited for his other patrol mates. Rufflepaw was glad to hear that his mentor would be coming with, that was great!

@Dark @Luminous @Aolani
Header made by Roo!

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 13th, 2024, 02:24 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkcloud
Shadowclan guard
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Giving a small flick of her tail as Moonpaw arrived, Darkcloud glanced at Iceclaw as they spoke. A single nod of agreement was all she gave as she simultaneously rose to her own paws and began to follow. Honeycomb, Rosemary and Lavender. She'd have to remember that. Easy enough, though she was certainly no expert when it came to herbs.

@Starphobia @Poprock

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 13th, 2024, 03:31 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

(header by @/marigoldwhisper!)

Gracklepaw
12 moons || ShadowClan || 63/100

. . .

Gracklepaw's ears perked as he heard his name called, twice! Once by their cool deputy, Mistlewhisker, then by some other warrior that he didn't know yet. He wasn't sure if he'd ever manage to get acquainted with everyone in this Clan. It felt like it was always growing bigger and bigger.

The black tom darted over to the warrior as she called. She did say to arrive quickly after all. He skidded to a half when he reached Mudslide, flashing an enthusiastic grin. "Hello Ms. Mudslide!! I came as quick as I could!" He announced. This would be his first border patrol. He'd done every other kind, except borders. Hopefully it would be pretty easy. "This will be my first border patrol, so you'll have to teach me how, but I'm a pretty quick learner, ma'am."

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper @furrensic

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Last edited by chickadee; June 13th, 2024 at 03:32 PM.