Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post

mistyshard

riverclan lionheart | she/her | 36 moons
The silver tabby was just going about her day when her attention was drawn to Blackfeather, a cat who’d been gone for a while and now suddenly appeared in camp again. She furrowed her brows and bounded over, tail lashing a little bit. Things like these were so annoying! Still, she did suppose it was her job as a lionheart to stay calm during these situations and think of the best solution. "Blackfeather," she hissed. "You've been gone for a while, and then you thought you could just waltz back into camp like nothing ever happened or somethin'? Care to explain?"

[ @RoboPrism blackfeather went missing in the activity sweep from the 3/15 to the 4/1 and then was posted without doing a rejoining, so misty is confronting her. apologies for any trouble ]

~Blackfeather~
Female, 27 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
A starless-night black, short-haired she-cat, with vicious deep-blue eyes.
Family: Sister of Duststorm.

"Hey," she bristled her fur, squinting her eyes, "my hairball of a sister went missing, and it's family-obligation or what-not to look for them right? Well I just saw her slink all the way back with that other hairball, so I'm taking a nap in a den now if you don't mind."
She tried trotting away with a flick of her tail and a comment. "It was nice not being crowded in the camp for a while, too, so think of it as a stress release session or whatever." She huffed, scrunching her snout at her own words.
Stress release would be wringing somebody's neck...

(S'okay, the time just got by is all lol ;p)
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; April 6th, 2024 at 07:24 PM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 08:08 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Alarm darkened the molly’s eyes, but not before she turned to watch Cowebpaw back away. She cared about the kid, sure, but she wasn’t acting her age right now. And Bird could sympathize with that, she used to be very emotionally sensitive and all, but it would help a lot of Cobweb grew a backbone. Or at least learned to face her mistakes without tears.

So outsiders. Outsiders had done this to her deputy. She would ask more questions later but right now they had to try to track down the remaining perpetrator. ”Dusk, take some cats and try to track down who did this. Don’t stay out any later than sunset and only attack if you’re sure that they’re the one who did it… but other than that, if you find that rat who did that to Fadingsun, give ‘em hell.” RiverClan wasn’t to be messed with. Someone had made a fatal mistake. She’d go to, but with no medicine cat and an unconscious deputy, either Dusk or herself would have to stay behind and as furious as Bird was, she was sure that Dusklion was even more pissed off.

Turning to Eaglepaw, she let out a sharp lash of her tail. ”Of course she didn’t.” She said shortly. Birdsnow was growing very tired of her Head Lionheart being disrespected; it reminded her of how Lark was treated. ”I’m sure you’re worried about your mentor, but Dusklion would never hurt him.” She was pretty sure. Very sure, actually. As mad as Dusk was at the meeting, Bird knew that deep down she loved her brother and even if she didn’t, she was loyal enough to the Clan to not harm the deputy that badly. Or at all. And if Eaglepaw wasn’t clearly so distressed and young, Bird would give her a tongue lashing for suggesting such a thing.

Turning her head to Fallenwish as the cat offered herself as bait, she shook her head slowly

”Fallenwish, I appreciate the offer, but we already know they’ll attack innocents on the border. Don’t want you gettin’ hurt when it’s not necessary.” Plus, the surviving attacker was probably long gone. Logically thinking, with the other two dead, that rogue was probably still running. But she couldn’t leave such a blatant and hostile attack unanswered.

[ @Mica @taillow @hades. ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old April 6th, 2024, 10:12 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
As Cobs slunk off, teary-eyed, Dusklion felt concern slip underneath the Rage that took over most of her thought process. But she had to shake it away and focus on the situation at paw. There would be time later to figure out what the heck was up with the kid, but right now she had a potentially dying sibling to take care of. Fades was much more of a priority than anything else at the moment.

Alarm then sparked her pelt when Eaglepaw came full sprint, accusing her of being the one to do this. Dusk's eyes just widened at the accusation, staying silent as Mists went to comfort the kid. Birds added her voice too, which gave the dark tabby time to process everything else said.

She had just told Birds that the two were dead, the ones that had attacked Fades, but she barked orders of wanting her to find who did it. She had - and they were dead. But it was a little detail that Dusk didn't want to dwell on - her leader was giving her the go-ahead to organize a patrol to sweep the outsider border clear of threats, so she'd take it greedily.

The idea that Fallenwish offered made her look at her as if she were an invading ShadowClan warrior. "If you don't want to fight the rats that almost killed your deputy, then what the hell are you even doin' in RiverClan?? I'm sick 'n tired of cats around here rollin' over 'n showin' their bellies instead of using their goddamn claws!" Her voice was a roar as she lashed her tail. She had never understood the peace-loving cats, those who thought just by talking or not fighting that issues would resolve. "If all your plans involve not fightin' 'n just wastin' what little herbs we have, then do us all a favor and keep your mouth shut."

Perhaps if this wasn't her brother, Dusklion wouldn't be reacting this harshly. But hearing that this cat "wouldn't fight" if they came across outsiders who only wanted to harm them had her livid.

"Mistyshard, Wisteriaheart - you two come with me." Dusk was grateful that Mists was here - she was a strong fighter and would be a force to be reckoned with, and Wisteriaheart seemed to want to rip and tear, which was exactly what Dusk needed. Surveying the clearing with narrowed eyes, she took sight of two other warriors that had formidable fighting ability from what she'd seen. "Stagheart, Troutstone! We're goin' to secure our borders with the outskirts. Let's go."

Looking back to Birds, she fixed her leader with a steady gaze. "Fades has been through worse - he'll pull through this." Whether that was more for her leader or herself, Dusklion wasn't sure. Once the cats she had called gathered the dark tabby took off from camp, legs pumping and propelling her through the forest.
[ Mistyshard - @starry ] [ Wisteriaheart - @Saki ] [ Stagheart - @SentimentalSquid ] [ Troutstone - @MockingRabbit ]
[ Fallenwish - @hades. ] [ Birdsnow - @poppy ] [ Eaglepaw - @Mica ]
[ if you don't wish to be called for this patrol, let me know via VM and i'll edit with a replacement! this is a patrol to secure the outskirts border; they will be finding more outsiders along the way to wipe out! i'll be making a private thread! + once again, please please note that dusk's actions/words do not reflect my personal opinion! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; April 6th, 2024 at 10:35 PM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 10:51 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze watched for a moment, paralyzed in that suffocating terror he hasn't felt washing through him since he was staring down Cloverpaw in this exact same scenario. No, not the exact same, Seabreeze had kept Fadingsun stable, Fadingsun was stable and would live and was being treated by Marigoldleap who knew what she was doing. His ears flipped even as he didn't move to the conflicts outside. At Dusklion's yell he got up, almost mechanically, he could feel the same sort of apathetic feeling starting to seep in now that his mind wasn't fully needed. The nothingness that came after Cloverpaw. So much Cloverpaw, his sister was probably grieving in Starclan, endlessly sorry that her death was haunting him so. You got this, Seab! The voice of Cloverpaw washed over him, it was like dreaming but he was awake and was walking slowly to the exit of the medicine den. Don't call me that, Clover! He could hear his own voice, younger, ringing in his head as he peered across camp.

He only focused in on Dusklion as she called together a patrol after calling for cats to show their claws. Seabreeze found himself agreeing. Needless death was one thing but this was not needless. Well, then, little brother~ Let's go hunting! I'll catch more than you! Her laugh echoed through his head as he stared out at Dusklion. Suddenly, a white hot flame of anger came, evaporating the drowning waters of apathy and sorrow. He blinked, he had lost his sister to rogues and now he was close to losing his deputy...Seabreeze called out to Dusklion, ears pinned but his gaze hardened and determined. This was a Seabreeze that was no longer drowning without his sister's help, he was a Seabreeze who made it to shore determined to fight for his sister who never got the chance.

"Dusklion!" He yowled at her across camp, "Make sure they fear the name Riverclan, make sure they'll never forget! I'll watch Fadingsun for you until you return." With that he waited for her reaction, Seabreeze wanted nothing more to accompany the lionheart on her quest for vengeance and protection of the clan but perhaps knowing that Seabreeze was watching Fadingsun for her would leave her reassured enough to have her full mind on any fights rather than on her brother, as much as they could at least. Seabreeze wasn't expecting her to not worry because that wouldn't be fair of him. With that he turned tail and walked back to Fadingsun's side in the medicine den. He would wait here until Fadingsun was okay, nothing would get in his way of doing so.

No way! I'm going to catch so much prey I won't even be able to make it back to camp because there's so much. He did. He did make it back to camp. She didn't.
[ @taillow - Dusklion ]
[ Hehehe, I did not expect a Seabreeze starting to move to accepting Cloverpaw's death when I signed up for this plot to be honest, oopsy. But now he has his first paw step in the direction of acceptance. ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 6th, 2024 at 11:36 PM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 11:21 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Bunnytuft sat in silence, contemplating life. (Activity post)

Old April 7th, 2024, 12:19 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Holy stars, this really was a huge mess, wasn't it?

Redmire stared at the bloody scene, pupils narrowed to slits. A deputy down, and a leader who didn't even volunteer herself for this patrol while plenty of her warriors were more than ready to go out themselves.

Redmire herself wasn't called, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to show. She sent Birdsnow a sneer as she trotted out of camp after the patrol.
Old April 7th, 2024, 01:25 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

[this takes place seperately from any above rps w/ misty]

Something was off.

Mistyshard stumbled out of the warriors den and into the clearing, feeling faint. Her ear was pounding horribly and she let out a little gasp of pain. Oh wait- the pain made her realize, she'd forgotten to visit Marigoldleap and treat her post battle wounds! Usually she really wasn't the type of cat to draw attention to herself and cause trouble but this was bad. Very bad. She managed to look around wildly before the world started fading away.

"oh no-"

Before she could say more or move to her nest to calm herself blackness overwhelmed her and she fell with a thud.

[Open ooc note: she never got her malcontent wounds treated, meaning it would be unrealistic for that not to cause her trouble, so i decided to have her faint dramatically lol]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; April 7th, 2024 at 01:26 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 01:35 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Having been keeping an eye on the going ons of the clearing - mainly to see if any cats who should be missing decided to show back up, Dusklion's eyes drifted over to Mistyshard. The she-cat looked off. Already the dark tabby was turning, heading towards her fellow Lionheart - when she swayed a bit and collapsed.

"Mists??" Racing over Dusklion skidded to a halt beside her, nose going into her fur. There was still breathing, still a faint heartbeat. Looking up the head Lionheart glanced around. "Someone get Marigoldleap!" she called, not wanting to leave her Clanmates side. "Mists? Can you hear me?" Immediately while waiting for a response Dusk tried to locate her injuries. They looked bad... infected bad. But she was no medicine cat.

[ @starry @/open to someone to get marigold! @Madelaine - incase marigold happens to be in the clearing ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; April 8th, 2024 at 08:01 AM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 01:44 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
[this takes place seperately from any above rps w/ misty]

Something was off.

Mistyshard stumbled out of the warriors den and into the clearing, feeling faint. Her ear was pounding horribly and she let out a little gasp of pain. Oh wait- the pain made her realize, she'd forgotten to visit Marigoldleap and treat her post battle wounds! Usually she really wasn't the type of cat to draw attention to herself and cause trouble but this was bad. Very bad. She managed to look around wildly before the world started fading away.

"oh no-"

Before she could say more or move to her nest to calm herself blackness overwhelmed her and she fell with a thud.

[Open ooc note: she never got her malcontent wounds treated, meaning it would be unrealistic for that not to cause her trouble, so i decided to have her faint dramatically lol]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze looked up from his mouse as he suddenly heard a loud enough thud nearby to warrant concern. Sure enough, to his terror, Mistyshard had collapsed. Then Dusklion was calling out for help. The tom was on his paws in a flash, running as fast as he could and nearly sliding into the medicine den as he came into it, "Marigoldleap! Mistyshard collapsed in the clearing! I don't know what's wrong." With that the tom made sure that the acting medicine cat had heard him and raced back to Mistyshard trying to get a understanding of what was going on while letting Dusklion know of his fetching Marigoldleap. "I told Marigoldleap, she'll be here soon. Let's see here," The tom couched down and immediately took notice of the infected wounds...he raised a paw to the molly's head checking for fever and then moving on to checking pulse. Not good, but he didn't know how to do anything, nor would he need to as more experienced paws were on the way. He backed up giving cats more space to work. After the acting medicine cat arrived Seabreeze had his ears pricked to listen for anything that she needed so he could go and fetch it in a second.
[ @Madelaine - Marigoldleap | @starry - Mistyshard | @taillow - Dusklion ]
[ For simplicity's sake, I am just going to post in clearing rather than med den, because most of this post takes place in the clearing | Also don't mind how obviously rushed this is /w\ ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 7th, 2024 at 01:47 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 07:53 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Cormorantpaw
long-furred, smoky-black mackerel tabby with bits of white; yellow eyes
purrks: prison break - tier 1

Cormorantpaw’s eyes shot open. The dim lighting from the entrance of the light flooded into her retinas, burning them. She managed to blink against it, despite its irritable entryway of giving her a horrible migraine. The voices of distant chatter ranged from heavy white noise to some comparability, her senses slowly awakening from her deep slumber. The tabby wasn’t fairly certain for how long she had been asleep, but that wasn’t what she was taking thought in for. What was peaking her interest was the different arrangements of aromas attacking her nostrils at once; distress, outsiders, and… blood. Her long fur instinctively spiked as she rose to her paws, not wasting time getting up. Forcefully shaking off the exhaustion lacing her limbs, she weaved her way through the arrangements of messy moss nests towards the mouth of the apprentice’s den, narrowing down her pupils as the acrid stench of blood only grew stronger, bile forming at the back of her throat as her nostrils flared against the metallic smell itself. Her eyes burned against the sudden burst of bright light of the outside world, squinting as she peered around at the heavily crowded clearing.

Her eyes prickled with alarm as she watched more than enough commotion run down right in front of her; Fadingsun bleeding out, Mistyshard fainting. Stars, what in the hell was going on? Far too many things were running through her mind, too much for the young thirteen-moon-old feline to take in. She noted both Dusklion and Birdsnow handling the scenario with Fadingsun, but nothing else along the matter. Her paws felt stuck to the ground, but she felt tempted to dive in to try to assist in the situation as much as her yellow orbs watched the scene unfold without much thought.

[semi-open? if anyone wants to interact with her during this case scenario i suppose, but this was messy and rushed and… bleh]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker