Last post by gayvinegar
Today 10:50 PM

Old May 1st, 2020, 12:40 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Lionsbeach

[ @Snowstripe ]

Hailfire smiled down at him, then nudged her crab underneath the bush. "If I could, I would take you to Lionsrange, but it's an incredibly far walk and I don't want to push you. So instead, we'll be going to Sleepy Thicket. It's kind of spooky there, not gonna lie, but hunting is pretty easy."
Old May 1st, 2020, 12:49 AM
Online 12pm to 1pm ct

My Mood: Queenly

@Slushie
Onepaw nodded as he pushed his crab where Hailfire put her crab. "Ill protect you Hailfire!" He said jokingly.

If I smile with my teeth, Bet you believe me, If I smile with my teeth, I think I believe me. ~Paramore

“Well, I'm more lopsided than a one-legged badger.” ~Graypaw
Old May 1st, 2020, 12:55 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Snowstripe ]

She rolled her eyes, but she was still grinning. "Ha ha, very funny. Come one, it's this way. Just watch out for ghosts." She winked at him, and then she was off, bounding through the trees in the direction of the thicket.

[ I'll make another post in Sleepy Thicket in just a moment! ]
Old May 2nd, 2020, 08:34 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

”here sounds good?” the tabby mrrowed feeling the pain of weight lay heavy over his shoulders. He didn’t want to go digging a hole in the mud and sand. He’d much rather let the she cat get swept out into the ocean. He crouched down and let the body slide off his shoulders with a sigh

@CheetahPelt

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 2nd, 2020, 08:55 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

“Sounds good.” She nodded, watching Coyotesnarl heave the body off his shoulders. He sounded in pain.

“Digging could attract unwanted attention.” The clan already was suspicious of her. She didn’t want them to come after her. “Let’s push her out to sea. Lionstar can still hold vigil if he wants, he just won’t have a body to show.” She moved closer, to pick up the body. Then paused. “What about her mate?” The Tom that had appeared with her, a slash across his throat. “He will want to see her body.”
Old May 4th, 2020, 06:43 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

@The Cannibal
Yes Cobaltshade Finchpaw would draw in a shaky breath. The apprentice felt her tears being dried by the morning sun. A fish startled her by jumping out of the waves with a splash, then being carried by an invisible force,when it landed back into the water.
I'm glad I have you as a mentor The small she-cat told Cobaltshade, black pelt shining
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old May 18th, 2020, 12:18 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[The mood song that this post was written to ]

Pebblepudge sighed, his gaze fluttering across the beauty of the ocean - sunlight flickering across the waves to give off the effect of a thousand earth-bound stars. Settling down into the sand, he leaned forward and placed two dandelions by his paws, green eyes misty with the threat of tears. There was a long silence. A painfully long silence.

"Hey guys," The chubby warrior started, eyes focused on the little yellow flowers, "I hope you're doing ok.. wherever you are. I miss you both a lot. Did you see my warrior ceremony? I'm Pebblepudge now!" Pebblepudge snorted with a sob-y laugh, continuing on,

"It's a bit of a silly name, but I like it. I think you guys would have as well." Another long drawn out silence fell over Pebble, tears slipping down his cheeks to soak his gray fur. Through labored breathing, Pebblepudge did his best to continue,

"I think about you guys a lot, you know. I wish you hadn't left... Graypaw, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when I should have been. Maybe things could have been different. I'm sorry I couldn't see how much pain you were in... or I ignored it or whatever I did. I'm so sorry... Pigeonchirp.. please be alive out there somewhere. Please come home. It's hard.. having to do this by myself-" A sob wracked his pudgy body, "It's selfish, I know and I have Firehawk... but I just miss you both so mUcH...." With a wavering voice, Pebblepudge broke out into a full on sob, his body slowly lowering to the sand - smothering the two dandelions with his chest. Though, he was holding them as close as possible. All for the gentle crashing of the waves and Pebble's sobbing - there was silence. No comfort. No confirmation. He was alone. And it broke his heart. As the sobbing settled down into hiccup-y sniffling, Pebblepudge looked out onto the shining sea. Sitting up, the warrior looked down at the now smooshed flowers, leaning down to pick them both up in his mouth. Padding slowly to the edge of the water, a warm breeze buffeted his pelt as the waves washed up around his paws, soaking his fur. Closing his eyes, Pebblepudge inhaled deeply. Eyes opening once again, he dropped the two flowers into the water, watching the waves pull them further and further away from him.

He sat in silence, watching the flowers float out to sea until they disappeared in the setting sunlight. With one final sniff, he rose to his paws and left.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 19th, 2020, 03:36 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@TeamRiverRipple

Heading into the beach side, her blue orbs looked around lazily. What hasn't she hunted? Herings and or gulls? Yeah she could try them. Looking behind her " feel like team hunting a gull or two?" it could be a way to wake her up.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 19th, 2020, 04:48 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@SilentLamb

Doefeather bounced alongside the molly, ears flattened and face set in a wide grin. “Sure!..... what does a gull taste like?” She turned to Brambleblaze, face set in awe. “Does it taste like leaves? Or.... fish? Ooh, what about brambles?!” Doefeather laughed, and prodded a paw at the sand. This had sure gotten her mind off things...
Old May 19th, 2020, 05:01 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@TeamRiverRipple

She shrugged "I really don't know to be honest . Never ate one" just then did a gull appear on the edge of the beach. It squawked as it flapped its wings . Her eyes darted toward the bird and crouched " go to the left I'll stay here" she ordered as her claws unsheathed.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )