Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Luminous
Today 06:57 AM

Old December 30th, 2023, 02:21 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Leaving the meeting just a bit after, Cherryswirl quickly made her way into the clearing, eyes scanning for Nightspark.

"Nightspark?" She called, catching glimpse of him just a bit away, "Ready to see what you have planned. What needs doing?"

[ @Red Dawn ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old December 30th, 2023, 02:41 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

As he left the meeting, Nightspark sat in a corner, reviewing for the last time his assignations... Before returning to the center of the clearing. He was about to call everyone again but Cherryswirl was fast enough to actually regroup with him. The massive tom turned his head and responded to her question. "Let's wait for the others to come. It's very important and everyone needs to be here."

He appreciated her enthusiasm. Larkstar made a good choice choosing her. Now he just had to wait the others... He hoped they would come very quickly...

@Sakura. @Dust @Bean_The_Cat @Leafy
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old December 30th, 2023, 03:10 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawn View Post
Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

As he left the meeting, Nightspark sat in a corner, reviewing for the last time his assignations... Before returning to the center of the clearing. He was about to call everyone again but Cherryswirl was fast enough to actually regroup with him. The massive tom turned his head and responded to her question. "Let's wait for the others to come. It's very important and everyone needs to be here."

He appreciated her enthusiasm. Larkstar made a good choice choosing her. Now he just had to wait the others... He hoped they would come very quickly...

@Sakura. @Dust @Bean_The_Cat @Leafy
Pebs makes her way over.
Old December 30th, 2023, 03:19 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Fanatic

Cliffjumper
RiverClan Lionheart

As the meeting ended, The brown tabby padded over, nodding to the already gathered lionhearts before sitting down.

[ @Red Dawn @/Anyone else involved ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old December 30th, 2023, 03:51 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Springpaw trotted over to the few that gathered already, though it appeared she was the last one. Oops, she had to admit she went to see what her brother had wanted. Though he had brushed her off and didn't say anything, hopefully, he remembered what it was. "Here!" she said hurriedly.

@Red Dawn @Dust @Bean_The_Cat @Sakura.
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Last edited by Eden; December 30th, 2023 at 03:51 PM.
Old December 30th, 2023, 03:51 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Tulipkit paced the Clearing, she'd been restless ever since Fogkit disappeared. It wasn't like him just to vanish like that! And it wasn't like he was playing with other kits or whatnot; Fogkit was cautious and took things a lot more serious than her. He wasn't the type to try to hide to prank his Clanmates. So where was he?! She'd searched and searched and called his name and now she was seriously worried.

The worst part was that no cat seemed to have noticed or cared abot his disappearance! And there was no way Fogkit would've left camp! He was a rule follower. He wouldn't leave without telling anybody. Would he...? Tulipkit was stressed. Maybe he did leave camp? Maybe she didn't know her littermate as well as she thought. Or maybe she was just getting in her own head.

Her tail flicked from side to side as she paced, and began to triple check any nooks or crannies that he could be in. What if some cats were bullying him? What if he was hurt? All Tulipkit could do was hope and pray to StarClan that her brother would be okay. She just wished for some kind of sign to point her in the right direction, some clue to find her brother.

[OPEN]
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw noticed that a kit was looking around everywhere for something. By the looks of it the kit might turn over a boulder just to look for whatever was missing. Seems like Riverclan's soon to be greatest warrior had to help this kit. "Tulipkit, what are you looking for?" She asked with the tilt her head.
Old December 30th, 2023, 04:10 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw

Adderpaw noticed that a kit was looking around everywhere for something. By the looks of it the kit might turn over a boulder just to look for whatever was missing. Seems like Riverclan's soon to be greatest warrior had to help this kit. "Tulipkit, what are you looking for?" She asked with the tilt her head.
. . .

Tulipkit jumped at the apprentices voice, whipping around with puffed up due. "I'm looking for my brother, Fogkit! I don't know where he is! He's practically disappeared. I can't find him anywhere. I've been looking and looking! It's not like him to disappear like that. He's a rule follower too! He's always taken things more seriously than me. It's not like him to try to leave camp or play a prank." The kit rambled, barely articulating her words as she looks up with wide green eyes.

"The worst part is that I don't think anybody else knows or cares about him that much ... He could be in trouble. He's got a pure white coat, but he often uses berries and stuff to die it different colors. Plus he's got these weird eyes and he's about this big-" the kit says lifting her paw up to try to show her brothers height. "And sometimes cats are mean to him because he's different."

Old December 30th, 2023, 04:16 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Quote:
. . .

Tulipkit jumped at the apprentices voice, whipping around with puffed up due. "I'm looking for my brother, Fogkit! I don't know where he is! He's practically disappeared. I can't find him anywhere. I've been looking and looking! It's not like him to disappear like that. He's a rule follower too! He's always taken things more seriously than me. It's not like him to try to leave camp or play a prank." The kit rambled, barely articulating her words as she looks up with wide green eyes.

"The worst part is that I don't think anybody else knows or cares about him that much ... He could be in trouble. He's got a pure white coat, but he often uses berries and stuff to die it different colors. Plus he's got these weird eyes and he's about this big-" the kit says lifting her paw up to try to show her brothers height. "And sometimes cats are mean to him because he's different."
Adderpaw

Adderpaw dawned a shocked look when the kit said their brother was missing. How could someone just let a kit go missing like that? She wanted to yell at all the cats in the clan but thought it better not to. There was important things going on at the moment and that was an emergency right now. "Alright where did you last see Fogkit? We can start from there. Also did he say he was going anywhere? Anything?" Adderpaw tried not to seem panicked but this was very serious. The more time a kit spent missing the more time harm could come to them.
Old December 30th, 2023, 09:48 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw

Adderpaw dawned a shocked look when the kit said their brother was missing. How could someone just let a kit go missing like that? She wanted to yell at all the cats in the clan but thought it better not to. There was important things going on at the moment and that was an emergency right now. "Alright where did you last see Fogkit? We can start from there. Also did he say he was going anywhere? Anything?" Adderpaw tried not to seem panicked but this was very serious. The more time a kit spent missing the more time harm could come to them.

. . .

“I last saw him playing here, in the Clearing alone! I… I should’ve been with him! I should’ve been there. It’s my fault he’s gone. A-and nobody else seems to know! But how can a kit just vanish?” The calico mewed, on the verge of tears from the panic and guilt of losing her brother.

Old December 31st, 2023, 01:01 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Quote:

. . .

“I last saw him playing here, in the Clearing alone! I… I should’ve been with him! I should’ve been there. It’s my fault he’s gone. A-and nobody else seems to know! But how can a kit just vanish?” The calico mewed, on the verge of tears from the panic and guilt of losing her brother.

Adderpaw

Adderpaw took a moment to give the kit a few licks on the head to comfort them or at least shock them with the sudden shift in action to make them think less on what they are currently worried about. "Well he isn't here, I'll try to get some other warriors to help me find your brother. All the adults are so focused on the big picture of the clan they aren't focusing on the little guys. Missing the forest for the trees. Don't worry I'll always be here for you kits. Now let me go talk to them."