Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WCO Origins Minecraft...
Last post by Starfall
Today 11:21 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 11:15 PM
Kittens play-ball!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 11:14 PM
Fishkit Finder
Last post by lxttecup
Today 11:08 PM
How do I know I love him?...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:07 PM

Old July 9th, 2024, 11:23 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: The Starpoint

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@rubberRatroom

There she was staring again, the both of them that is. She wasn't sure... Wasn't sure what she was feeling or what to do in this situation. One thing that Adderstrike knew was that she couldn't stare at Sneezepaw all day. So she had to do something, but what would that be exactly? Then she notice something, it seemed Sneezepaw has some dirt behind their ear. Without thinking about it Adderstrike leaned over to clean the dirt off. There all better now! She could be a good mother, but knowing how she lived life taking care of kits just might not be in her cards. Too focused on the job to adopt.
Old July 10th, 2024, 12:01 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dunlinkit stepped up with Muskratkit, Catfishkit bouncing ahead. She felt awkward next to the other kits who had stepped up, including her sisters, but she tried to act normal. Next to them her massive for her age size was even more obvious then it usually was. Why was she so big? She thought that both of her parents were average size, meaning it probably wasn't inherited. Catfishkit was normal and Muskratkit was the runt. Baneberrykit and Algaekit had both been normal when alive. Next to the other six moon old kits she felt awkward and too big, not that that was unusual.

Catfishkit bounced up. She was going to be an apprentice! Best! Day! Ever!

Muskratkit stepped up next to Dunlinkit once they were together nervously. She didn't feel ready to be an apprentice... Not only that but she didn't even get to become an apprentice at home... At least she got to be apprenticed with Dunlinkit and Catfishkit. @occultation
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; July 11th, 2024 at 08:10 PM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 02:04 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Silentstrike watched his clan with a calm yet stern expression. He gently smiled, watching as more apprentices were named.
Old July 10th, 2024, 06:51 AM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3
Hearing paw steps making their way over to her and a voice calling out a greeting, Dusklion turned to spot Goldfish. "Hey yourself," she greeted back with a similar flick of her tail. She hadn't much interacted with the she-cat since their exploration into RiverClan's old territory to look for Minkpaw - or, Rookpaw, as she was now known. Part of her wondered how her Clanmate was handling that. It made the deputy angry to think of the time they had spent looking for the traitor only to learn she had went and joined ShadowClan...

The deputy had parted her jaws to reply when her sharp ears picked up her name. She shifted her blue eyes briefly to Marigoldpaw, who had started to say something else, then said her name a bit louder to... overcompensate? M? ...Murderer? Blinking slowly, the dark tabby looked back to Goldfish before back up to the Starpoint, giving a shrug of her shoulders. "'S goin' good, I guess. As well as it can be several days' travel away from our home... How 'bout you? Doin' alright?" She had taken notice of her awkward gait earlier as she had padded up, but Dusklion was no medicine cat so she wouldn't be able to tell by sight alone.

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish curled her dappled tail neatly around her paws,golden hues of used on the task for a moment before she looked up again, noticing Dusklion glance over toward Mari. She looked at her for a moment, ears tuned for any abnormality. But it indeed wasn't her business if Dusklion was looking at her. The tortoiseshell warrior quickly averted her ebony pupils back toward her companion. "Yeah, I feel that. I really miss Riverclan territory. Too rocky here. But other than that I'm doing pretty good. It's nice that we don't have to worry about the starsdamn clans too much here, unless thinking about the future. Sure, there's there's Atari, but that's different, there's one Atari to worry about, as far as I'm aware. There's three clans." Her voice deepened to a growl for a moment, but she smoothly transitioned to something better. "On a brighter note, my sister Spottedstream returned to the clan a couple days back, n Marigoldpaw's showing potential. She thinks outside of the box. Very creative."

she mewed, then looked up at the Starpoint as Fadingstar spoke. Her golden hues blazed with ambition as he mentioned Seabreeze. Great Lionheart. One of the most dedicated cats. The Ace of Spades wanted that. The title, the compliment. She wanted to gain the respect of the leader as Seabreeze himself had. She couldn't hold back a grin. But then he moved on to Apprentice training. Right. Restrictions. Mari was 7 moons. She became an apprentice at seven moons. Goldfish showed no response tor this, but inwardly she felt an urgency to get her trained. As he moved on, her mind lingered. Alright, yeah. She can do this. As kitscwere called up, her mind wandered back to Dusklion's look at Mari. Well, she was pretty sure the brown and white apprentice had never trusted Dusklion that much in the first place. "If you'd ever like to tag along when I train Marigoldpaw you're welcome to." She said quietly, as she was thinking hard. "To get her to trust you more.. y'know?" in all honesty Goldfish didn't know a lot about Marigold and her trust in Dusklion, except for what she had picked up herself. But it was a friendly offer.

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Old July 10th, 2024, 10:23 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Wow oh wow, that was a lot of apprentices being made! Splashleap was happy to see so many young cats, albeit with quite a few looking nervous, though it was a bit sad that they couldn't be made apprentices in their real camp. But maybe this would be a blessing of some kind, they would remember their ceremony and their travails all the more clearly because of the unusual nature of it. Or perhaps not. She wasn't really the one who should be speculating on such philosophical topics, just waiting to cheer the apprentices and perhaps hoping she got one. Not that it was likely, seeing as she had just returned and Fadingstar had just reiterated how important it was that cats had been Riverclan warriors for a while. (OPEN)
Old July 10th, 2024, 12:43 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwaBerry View Post

Daisykit gave a tiny pout. Flopping down in front of Stagheart and Berrypaw. "Nooo!! I'm a big kit! Sweetsap said so!" Daisykit excalimed, pouting. Her tail going up indignantly. Her tail going down and her eyes turning big as she looked at Stagheart's other side. "Hi sissy!" Daisykit purred. Causing Willowtail to give a tiny snort of amusmnet, "Hey Day. Not bothering Stag are we?" Willowtail asked gently, rolling her eyes in disbelief at Daisykit's cute. "No!!"

Looking at Berrypaw, Willowtail purred, going to sit on Berrypaw's other side, "She's been raving to me about how much she wants you to be her mentor.... I don't know how to tell her she probaly can't," Willowtail mewed in a gentle whisper. Her eyes filled with light joy but some concern as she shaed her thoughts. Willowtail streched her tail over Berrypaw's back and gave Stagheart a gentle poke to let him know his presence had been aknoladged. Willowtail sat up straight, her eyes turned soft as her bright blue hues watched Weepingpaw walk hesitantly towards them. "Weepingpaw." Willowtail mewed gently, "It's ok. This is Stagheart, how've I've told you about plenty. You clearly know Daisykit, and then this is who I told you was kind of our sister now, Berrypaw." Willowtail purred, adding with a hint of pride. "The medicine cat apprentice, I'm sure you see- met her before."

Weepingpaw blinked at his sister as she almost slipped up. Wacking Willowtail's head with his paw he dipped his head to them all. "Please to meet you all. Yes I've met Berrypaw. I'm in the medicine den much, I've never had a thorugh conversation with her though. " Weepingpaw purred kindly, his personality was polor opposite to Willowtail, he was quiet and reserved... and blind. Weepingpaw's blind stare rested softly on Stagheart... "I hope you take care of my sisters.... and off of what Willowtail has told me.... I wouldn't mind your care once in a while." Weepingpaw added, getting a bit akward as he technically asked for the same care that Stagheart gives to his sisters. Weepingpaw landed another accurate blow to Willowtail's ear as she teased. "Getting all soft Weepingpa- Ow!"

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw chuckled as Willowtail told her about Daisykit wanting to be her apprentice, her eyes shining goodnaturedly. "Hah, you can tell her I'm hardly a medicine cat still... I need much more training before I could ever hope to teach anyone," she purred, smiling faintly at the idea that Daisykit would want to spend more time with her. How cute...

Berrypaw smiled in greeting at Weepingpaw, yet quickly realizing he couldn't see her... but hey, a smile still counted, right? "Yes, we've passed by... it's nice to formally meet you, Weepingpaw," she greeted sweetly.

She went quiet as Fadingstar continued the meeting, glancing at Weepingpaw when he was mentioned and the 'paws that were being called up. She also spared a look at little Daisykit, who was excitedly running in place. It was endearing... almost like a little family. Almost... one that she never had...

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 52 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart let out a mock-annoyed sigh at Daisykit's protest, though his eyes gleamed with a bit of endearment, even if his grumpy self wouldn't want to admit it. Then he turned his head to Weepingpaw, dipping it in greeting... oh wait, the kid couldn't see him. He cleared his throat and greeted himself properly this time. "Hi there, Weepin'paw. I ain't exactly a... father, but, ah... I'll do what I can," he assured lightly, hoping they could hear his sincerity in trying even over his inexperience. He'd taken some cats under his wing before... surely he could do it again, right?

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old July 10th, 2024, 02:03 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

Berrypaw chuckled as Willowtail told her about Daisykit wanting to be her apprentice, her eyes shining goodnaturedly. "Hah, you can tell her I'm hardly a medicine cat still... I need much more training before I could ever hope to teach anyone," she purred, smiling faintly at the idea that Daisykit would want to spend more time with her. How cute...

Berrypaw smiled in greeting at Weepingpaw, yet quickly realizing he couldn't see her... but hey, a smile still counted, right? "Yes, we've passed by... it's nice to formally meet you, Weepingpaw," she greeted sweetly.

She went quiet as Fadingstar continued the meeting, glancing at Weepingpaw when he was mentioned and the 'paws that were being called up. She also spared a look at little Daisykit, who was excitedly running in place. It was endearing... almost like a little family. Almost... one that she never had...

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 52 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart let out a mock-annoyed sigh at Daisykit's protest, though his eyes gleamed with a bit of endearment, even if his grumpy self wouldn't want to admit it. Then he turned his head to Weepingpaw, dipping it in greeting... oh wait, the kid couldn't see him. He cleared his throat and greeted himself properly this time. "Hi there, Weepin'paw. I ain't exactly a... father, but, ah... I'll do what I can," he assured lightly, hoping they could hear his sincerity in trying even over his inexperience. He'd taken some cats under his wing before... surely he could do it again, right?
Weepingpaw watched the meeting. Meeting Berrypaw's gaze with his white eyes as she looked at him. Looking back he gave a gentle purr to them both in thanks. Weepingpaw watched as Daisykit protested more, Weepingpaw wacked Daisykit's tail with his own. "Your not even supposed to be here." He grumbled, looking over to Willowtail, pinning his ears for a moment as her eyes gleamed in warning. Then they turned back into others sweet, innocent blue gaze. This caused Weepingpaw to shiver, he could sense his sisters emotions and apologized gently. Receiving a lick in forgiveness.

Daisykit gave a big whine before being hushed by her brother. Huffing about how It wasn't fair she stuck herself in-between Stagheart's paws and sat, her tail out teasingly, the little kit was trying to make her brother get mad during the meeting. Daisykit knew how much she annoyed him but he never did anything because he also loved her. Purring gently Daisykit stayed in her new, warm spot. Meeting Berrypaw's gaze next to her, Daisykit nuzzled Berrypaw's leg and gave a tiny whisper. "Hey! Berrypaw! Could I.... pleaseeeeeeeeeeee have a badger ride when we go back to the den?" Her blue eyes looked up, pleading and matching Willowtail's.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old July 10th, 2024, 06:49 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

Tulippaw
37/100 || RiverClan || 9 moons || she/her
The Wilting Bud

Tulippaw was late to the meeting. She didn't care much. It didn't seem like Fadingstar really announced much besides saying a few things about training, and a reassignment it seemed. But none of that applied to her, except for training. She'd go bug some Lionhearts for it soon. She needed more training. She enjoyed training. It kept her mind off other things. The calico padded over towards the back of the crowd and took a seat, absentmindedly listening to their leader.

. . .

open

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Old July 10th, 2024, 11:13 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Adorable

Sneezepaw.
APPRENTICE | She/her | Purrks: N/A

Sneezepaw almost squealed, unsure how to feel about what had just happened. Her ears pinned against her head, and she gave Adderstrike the look of "what was that for?"

She was reasonably bewildered by the sudden lick to her ear. It seemed such a motherly thing to do. Yet they had just started talking to each other. Sneezepaw began to feel awkward once again, face hot with embarrassment. Okay, maybe this wasn't as bad as her other thoughts, but it certainly wasn't at the low end of her list. She didn't necessarily feel annoyed, she was just confused ... well a little bit more than confused. Confused about a lot of things. Oh. Maybe she was confused about everything? Sneezepaw sighed and tried to avert her gaze to her paws without looking suspicious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ @Fish ]

(know that some of my characters thoughts, beliefs, and words do not reflect on mine.)

Last edited by rubberRatroom; July 10th, 2024 at 11:13 PM.
Old July 11th, 2024, 11:25 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwaBerry View Post

Weepingpaw watched the meeting. Meeting Berrypaw's gaze with his white eyes as she looked at him. Looking back he gave a gentle purr to them both in thanks. Weepingpaw watched as Daisykit protested more, Weepingpaw wacked Daisykit's tail with his own. "Your not even supposed to be here." He grumbled, looking over to Willowtail, pinning his ears for a moment as her eyes gleamed in warning. Then they turned back into others sweet, innocent blue gaze. This caused Weepingpaw to shiver, he could sense his sisters emotions and apologized gently. Receiving a lick in forgiveness.

Daisykit gave a big whine before being hushed by her brother. Huffing about how It wasn't fair she stuck herself in-between Stagheart's paws and sat, her tail out teasingly, the little kit was trying to make her brother get mad during the meeting. Daisykit knew how much she annoyed him but he never did anything because he also loved her. Purring gently Daisykit stayed in her new, warm spot. Meeting Berrypaw's gaze next to her, Daisykit nuzzled Berrypaw's leg and gave a tiny whisper. "Hey! Berrypaw! Could I.... pleaseeeeeeeeeeee have a badger ride when we go back to the den?" Her blue eyes looked up, pleading and matching Willowtail's.

| BERRYPAW |

Berrypaw laughed lightly, a pleasant and soft sound as Daisykit peered up at her. She was about as big as Willowtail, so even if Daisy was just a kit, she'd have a hard time balancing the little thing on her small back. But still... how could she say no to that...?

Smiling, Berrypaw purred at the kit in response, keeping her voice to a whisper so as not to disturb the rest of the meeting's attendants. "Maybe... I'll see if I can pull it off after the meeting. I just don't wanna drop you," she admitted with a sheepish laugh, never having tried to carry a kit like that before.

— STAGHEART —

Stagheart shook his head with a tiny smirk on his maw as he heard the siblings go back and forth. He tried to discreetly shush them, not wanting them to interrupt the meeting, even as his whiskers twitched.

He almost shuffled away by instinct as Daisykit settled right between his paws, but thought better of it and stayed. She probably would start mewling loudly if he did... besides, it was kind of adorable, even for a stoic guy such as himself. "Shh," he urged them gently, though his eyes glinted with a lighthearted look of endearment... a small one, but still there.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den