Today 06:57 AM

Old May 16th, 2024, 04:03 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Violetspark
She/her { ThunderClan} Warrior

Violetspark raised an eyebrow. She kinda wanted to fight.

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!
Old May 16th, 2024, 11:21 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 19 | No purrks |

After the happiness he felt watching his sibling be called up and be assigned to a warrior that Orangeblossom felt confident would follow through on training he didn't think anything could really go wrong from there. Of course, it's whenever you think that is when things start, not just going downhill, but snowballing down hill. It started nice, and more positive things a new warrior in the ranks. Crowpaw, not an apprentice that he himself was familiar with outside of what happened at the last gathering, and sure it was a little weird to request a certain name right at your naming but whatever. It was whatever. Then Redhawk cut in about a Riverclan warrior. Oh...oh stars. Things erupted from there. Though he took notice of Springlight's mutter before it all went down it didn't fully process until she was speaking words to the disgraced apprentice-now-kit. And while he wanted to give his own thoughts to the apprentice everyone beat him to it and put it much better than he would've not thinking it through in his anger. How could one just abandon their family, siblings, and claim in the same breath that he was returning to the only one he had ever known and then claim that he cared about the family he was abandoning while turning to her near murderers.

This whole situation was messed up that was for sure and he was happy that Thrushkit left while he could because Orangeblossom almost launched himself at them right then and there. He couldn't imagine leaving his siblings ever, never ever ever. They meant more than the world to him, he would die before leaving them on their own. And to Riverclan of all clans, why Riverclan...he sighed, Thrushkit was gone so no point in holding onto the anger. He turned to Springlight with a tired expression, "Just one meeting without bad news or events, all I ask for. But perhaps it's better we lost him now before he could use Thunderclan one last time, you know... I just, I couldn't imagine ever leaving my siblings like that." He offered and then his leader was speaking again so he quieted and listened until she finished. Then just like that the meeting was over and Orangeblossom was more than tired. He let out one more sigh, this was suppose to be a happy day for Vixenpaw, but oh stars. He would need to check in with him and make sure she was doing alright and he offered an apologetic glance to Springlight, once more their meeting chat has gone to shambles and cut short but such was life in the end. "I want to check in with Vixenpaw and see if he's doing alright and also Bluepaw, I'll see you soon then." He offered a small smile compared to his usual wide, full teeth ones, and waited for her last words before padding off to find his sibling.
[ @iliri - Springlight ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; May 16th, 2024 at 11:21 PM.
Old May 18th, 2024, 03:39 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"I wouldn't take his words to heart, half of them are lies and him projecting his insecurities." A lot of nothingness from a cat unbefitting of time. A growl in return was the only effort Wolfhive would give because if Thrushkit was only going to continue being a hypocrite and a liar, he wasn't worth much more. The coward fled and Wolfhive made a note to ensure he was gone - but first.

"I'm sorry it's come to this." His words were for Bluepaw, a gentle murmur in the dying storm. "He.. I knew he'd distanced himself, I didn't know to that extreme." Could he have done something different? While they shared an apprenticeship somewhat, he rarely saw Thrushkit around. Wolfhive wasn't sure he recalled him being around until later on in Wolfhive's training, after he'd returned from being missing.. It was a struggle to remember specific instances, in hindsight - he couldn't recall ever seeing C--Thrushkit around when he addressed the poison, called the apprentices 'n kits together, tried to interact with his den-mates. He had, logically, assumed Thrushkit was just busy with training. It seemed to him that was far from the case - that Thrushkit spent the hours moping, stewing in his own discontent and anger and refusing to work toward a brighter future. He found comfort in the arms of murderous rogues who stole the name of a Clan and thought himself justified when the bitter reality was.. he brought this on himself.

And Wolfhive was just disappointed in that. Had Thrushkit allowed ThunderClan in and used his eyes, he would've seen that ThunderClan was far different from the Clan Thrushstar ran. They were united.. that's why even as he spewed his falsehoods, the Clan stood together as one against him. What a waste of what could've been a good warrior. After shaking his head, Wolfhive moved to tuck Bluepaw against him and rested his steely gaze on Redhawk. "You hangin' on over there?" She looked like she was clinging to The Tripod for dear life, 'n Wolfhive wanted to make sure she wasn't gonna float away. [ @taillow ]

In the meantime, he'd resume trying to comfort Bluepaw via grooming very gently. "Do you wanna move into a den or something, get away from the crowd?" It was starting to disperse, but still might be overwhelming for the tiny cat. [ @Rani ]

Then, to Bumba. "I don't think anyone else here is rushin' to make sure he's pissed off." Wolfhive would, but he didn't really wanna ditch Bluepaw like that, not when she was like this. "You want me to send someone just to make sure?" That Orangeblossom fella looked pretty unsuspecting. Wolfhive was pretty sure if he yelled enough he'd come running like a pack of dogs were on his heels. [ @dino. ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 18th, 2024, 09:05 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Bluepaw
Thunderclan Apprentice| She/her | 14 Moons
Primal Instincts | Mind Reader

So many cats, so many cats just looking at her, looking at her face, her collapse, her life falling apart with pity in there eyes Bluepaw could feel it on her pelt like ants even as she'd buried her face in her paws. The apprentice hated it. Even if she knew for many it was linked to a desire to help she hated it. These cats didnt know her, she'd only just come home and maybe they mightve known Bluekit before she'd vanished but this had served to teach the tabby that meant nothing.

Bluepaw had known Crowpaw before she'd gone missing and had trusted that at least some aspects would stay the same even after all this time and had found that to be false. It felt like it'd be foolish to let someone new close after this abject betrayal and run the risk of smashing an already broken heart further.

So Redhawk, Drizzlecloud and the rest were rejected for the moment, Bluepaw to scared and angry and just hurt to allow comfort from unknown sources as she instead just stuck to Wolfhive, ear flicking at his unneeded apology. This wasnt his fault after all, he didnt betray her and hadnt made promises that Bluepaws warped brother wouldnt do.... All of this. Wolfhive was blameless and seemed to get what she needed most, offering to get her away.

The tabby nodded gently, still hiding her face as she gave a horse whisper "Its too many cats. Too much I-I just cant take it, I dont know them and theyre too close. All looking at me with pity, Wolfhive I cant-" The apprentices words cut off with another silent choked sob, half blind eye peaking out of her paw to look up at the tom pleadingly. She wanted out, to be alone but not alone, more like away from these cats she didnt know but now knew her life too closely.

Bluepaw would follow the hornet quietly and despondently when he did lead her away, depressive exhaustion beating down on her bones. She'd figure out what her life meant and was tomorrow, for now she needed to grieve what couldve been.

@BEAR.
Old May 19th, 2024, 12:46 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bumblestar glanced over to Wolfhive, then over her shoulder at the dispersing Clan. In all honesty, she was a little disappointed to see no one take after him. Maybe she'd do that herself, regardless of if anyone went or not.

"Yeah. I want him gone." And she hoped he drowned in that river when he tried to cross it. "Tell whoever you send to follow the trail he's left. If it's past Smallpines, they can come back, but I want 'em to keep going if it turns out he's veered off anywhere else. If there's even a chance of him to come crawlin' back, I want it squandered."

[ @BEAR. ]
Old May 21st, 2024, 11:14 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Bumblestar was out of her den as soon as the first orange rays of sunlight peeked through the trees. It was the morning immediately following the Gathering, and she doubted many had gotten much sleep, but after her talk with her Hornets, she wanted to get the Clan informed on everything that was in store for them within the next couple of weeks.

"ThunderClan, gather up!" She scaled the Stormcrest, halting at the edge. "Got some things to go over this morning!"

#tcmeeting

Last edited by dino.; May 22nd, 2024 at 06:22 PM.
Old May 21st, 2024, 11:18 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

RaspberrySplotch padded over.

DaylightWing trotted over, getting accustomed to being a tri-pod.

PuddlePaw and PondPaw ran over

BlossomKit looked over from the nursery

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old May 21st, 2024, 11:19 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Lurking

Salmonshade padded over and sat down he was exhausted from looking after his kits

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554
Old May 21st, 2024, 11:20 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive slipped out of Bumba's den and took a seat near the stone, tail flicking.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 21st, 2024, 11:25 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Blah

Fallingpaw left the nursery and sat in front of the leader not sure what as going on but his fur prickled seeing wolfhives moment

@BEAR. (tiny wolf mention)