Rp finder
Last post by Ghost of Red
Today 04:13 AM

Old April 15th, 2024, 09:18 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

You know, Redmire would have no qualms being ordered about by someone older than her unless they were just saying downright stupid things. But this? This was just insulting. Her tail smacked the ground as she sat up at the sound of her name, ears swiveling forward and then back again when she realized it was Mistyshard. Her claws flexed and she drew them back in before standing. The only reason she was even doing this was because RiverClan needed some actual dedication for once.

Mistyshard wasn't spared so much as a glance as Redmire passed her and moved to stand near the camp entrance. "Stickpaw!" she shouted. "Snails-for-legs, let's go! We're losing time already!"

[ @stag ]
Old April 15th, 2024, 09:30 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Status: the stars don’t shine as bright without you, dearest.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

--
No Purrks | [Around] 13 Moons

Stickpaw was absolutely snoozing. The apprentice needed the break, so when his name was yowled across the camp…they didn't show. He hadn’t even heard it the first time until her patrol mate called a second time. Stickpaw can feel a small wave of exhaustion run over her pelt as she shakes it off them. Wiping their eyes swiftly before trying to answer Redmire. He leaves the apprentice’s living quarters and into the clearing. “Sorry, sorry! I was tired, I didn’t hear the first time. Also, don’t call me a snail. Cause you’re uh…lame!” Stars she was terrible at this.

Stickpaw shakes the remaining sleepy feelings from their white paws as he follows after Redmire. She wasn’t even that much older than them! She was just a huge meanie face! ):<

[ @dino. ]

❯ [ my carrd ] ❮

Last edited by fade; April 16th, 2024 at 07:56 AM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 01:41 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard headed back to RiverClan camp, coming from the Smallpines border. She hoped Rainfoot and Deerspark would be following her. Once she arrived in camp she found Dusklion and gave the Head Lionheart a curt nod. "We checked the border, everything was normal and we made the scent strong. No trouble - Rainfoot and Deerspark were on time as well."

[ @taillow @Peril @Marigoldwhisper ]

Last edited by starry; April 16th, 2024 at 08:52 AM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 09:20 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
With their borders clear and more secured than before - no thanks to anyone but Dusklion and the cats she had taken out there with her - the dark tabby stalked back into camp. A few droplets of blood still fell from where she'd gotten hit from the last outsider she had faced but nothing that would bother her that much. "Troutpaw!" she called with a lash of her tail, wanting to get this over with so she could go collapse at the side of her brother's nest.

"You're demoted, that part should've been clear enough," came the snide response as soon as the disgraceful warrior showed himself. She had once held high hopes for him, had even considered promoting him to join her on the Lionheart team that was trying its best to aide RiverClan. But now... "I want the walls of camp inspected, the sides of dens, 'n I want them patched up if there's any holes. You're not to go anywhere near Fades 'n the medicine den. I don't care if you're hurt, if I catch you even breathin' near him I'll have your tongue." Who knew what else this warrior would do if he didn't want to fight the rogues that had put her brother in a nest fighting for his life?

"Once you've done that, we'll see about givin' you your rank 'n name back." She would've brought his punishment to Birdsnow, but her trust in their leader had completely diminished though, what between her lack of presence in the camp and the way she had already brought three cats before her to be punished but hadn't been given any clear answers on what to do. So if anything when Fades woke up, she'd turn it over to him. For now though none of those options were viable, so that left it up to her. Lovely.

[ Troutpaw - @MockingRabbit ]
[ so troutpaw just needs to make a post at each of the dens and camp clearing thread, save for the medicine den, of him looking for any holes and patching them up if he finds any! nothing too harsh or anything. the due date for this is 4/26; once he reports back here to dusk she'll grant him his name and rank back! ]
Troutpaw
He/him 25 Moons - Demoted
Troutstone had been thinking on his way back to camp, and as he was waiting for the return of the head Lionheart. The situation, as he was beginning to think of it, was actually a lot simpler now that his anger had mostly subsided. He still felt that he was in the right, but he could at least understand Dusklion's own anger.

He scented the she-cat before she came over. He straightened his back and wrapped his tail neatly over his paws. He noted how tired she looked, felt somewhat guilty that he couldn't at least have been there to help. His sympathies washed away the moment she opened her mouth and spewed out her spiteful words. A righteous fury threatened to wash over him when she forbade him from going to Fadingsun, or the medicine cat -did she even have that authority over him?- but the punishment itself wasn't too bad. Don't argue, don't argue, don't argue! He pleaded to himself. "Yes, Dusklion."
His mew was cold, and he stared at a spot behind her head, refusing to meet her gaze. He stood and turned away to start.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old April 16th, 2024, 09:37 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

After putting his herbs in the proper place, Dunepounce returned to the patrol area to issue his report. “Found a small patch of dandelion and took a bit of it. Left some, so here’s hopin’ more will grow. N’ then Starlingflight’s brought back some moss too.” He punctuated his report with a short nod then went on with his day.

[ @starry ]

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria
Old April 16th, 2024, 01:42 PM
is it cold outside?

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @/starry , @Madelaine

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw yawned, stretching her paws out in front of her and waking. drowsily, she padded over to marigoldleap, waving her tail in greeting to the older warrior. ' hey. ready to go? ' she purred, choosing to ignore the anger and sadness swirling in her gut and focus on this patrol instead.

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old April 16th, 2024, 05:17 PM
i like sad jester girl

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cold

CORMORANTPAW
she/her | riverclan apprentice | 14 moons
long-furred, smoky-black mackerel tabby with bits of white; yellow eyes
active purrks: prison break - t1
[ @Fritter @hades. ]

Another patrol. Not like the tabby was surprised. But instead of a normal patrol, it was apparently an… herb patrol? Cormorantpaw cast a glance towards the recently made medicine cat, not that she held any sort of doubt towards the new medic, but it was just awkward to be called up for a herb patrol and now hold any sort of idea of what the herb she expected her and her clan-mates to find was genuinely about. Then again, it wasn’t like she was against the idea of going out and collecting herbs for the clan - it just meant that she’d be able to prosper in helping out with the clan. All her old wounds from the time that she hadn’t been present in the clan had all closed up and were covered by her thick coat, but the trembling aching in her muscles from the havoc that occurred a few moons ago of her endless traveling hadn’t seemed to ease itself away. Maybe Mistyheart had something that could help suppress the aching? She wasn’t completely sure of what those herbs were called that helped her relax and numb away the pain, but maybe she’d ask at some point.

A younger her would’ve been bickering all day about the prospect of going out to collect herbal remedies. She hadn’t held the same thoughts anymore, but it was faintly amusing to think of herself being so vigilant of not wanting to go out and collect herbs for the clan. Then again, her whole kithood was a mess; her mother left without saying a word, and her siblings were gone before she held any chance to grow a closer bond with them. But, the idea of heading out toward unfamiliar territory was exciting, to say the least, given that she had never seen the territory of Haven Springs before. It was often gossiped as one of the more ‘neater’ parts of the territory, being known for its two hot springs made specifically for relaxation purposes. Given that she hadn’t necessarily been taken towards that part of the territory before, maybe it would be nice to have a chance to look around at the place. The molly shook her head to distract herself from her thoughts, focusing back on the fact that she was placed on a patrol to collect herbs for Mistyshard.

It had seemed that only one of her patrol-mates had already been waiting for both herself and Fallenwish to take notice. Garlicfeather wasn’t someone she was familiar with, but she’d hopefully assume that he wouldn’t be like the last pair of warriors she was placed with who hadn’t bothered to show up at all for that patrol in particular. Just the thought of that alone made her hackles bristle, but she forced her fur to lie flat as she weaved her way through the crowd, not necessarily being the tallest cat in the clan even though she was considerably supposed to be technically a warrior by now. Wasn’t her fault she got lost a little bit after the incidents of the flooding of the old RiverClan camp. Approaching the warrior, the adolescent allowed her lips to form into a small smile to hopefully show past her unwavering suspicions. She wanted to make a good impression, after all.

“Well? It seems that we were placed on a patrol to collect some prestigious herbs for Mistyshard herself. Not that I don’t mind, I’ve been itching to get my paws moving along and explore some of the territory after my long absence.” she purred, a teasing glint apparent in her bisque-colored eyes as she got ready for the patrol to head out once Fadingwish arrived… if he will, that is.

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old April 16th, 2024, 05:22 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

On the way back, when Morningmimic had spoken to her, she had replied to her with "Actually, in this case, yes. I told you not to unless I told you to." She didn't try to be rude, she was just informing him.

After some walking, she had wobbled back to camp with her patrolmates. This wasn't going to induce peace exactly, but she didn't suppose throwing some dead bodies in a river was going to make anything better.

The shock didn't exist for her anymore as she walked in the camp. She didn't know these cats and, to be honest, she hoped not many dead so they didn't have to suffer the grief.

She entered the camp and immediately started talking. "These three were trespassing in Windclan camp and evidently Twilightstar didn't like that." She stayed there.

[ @Seamrog - @Ladiebugg - @taillow - @occultation ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; April 16th, 2024 at 09:32 PM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 05:34 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Alright, an herb patrol. Perhaps she could learn about the herb once she got back. Fallenwish approached the cats she would patrol with.

[ @Fritter @illiri - im so sorry my motivation has shriveled and turned to dust ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old April 16th, 2024, 05:53 PM
Submarines beware

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Duskleaf entered the camp with a feeling of relief — finally he wouldn’t have to put up with that awful smell anymore! Of course he did feel pity for these cats, both for their tragic fates and their tragic stupidity, he gently removed the dead warrior from his back.

"Right, that’s that done." He said. Before leaving, he started grooming his fur, and removing the leaves that had got stuck to his fur while on patrol. Then he stood up to walk away, but had only made it a couple of foxlengths before more leaves blown by the wind had landed on and got stuck to his fur, he sighed annoyance before padding off.
@hades. @Ladiebugg @taillow
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit