Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:27 AM

Old November 13th, 2023, 02:29 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-117 View Post
She notices the change in him, and butts her head against his shoulder gently. "Hey, if I said something wrong...." She mews quietly, her bright green eyes searching for something to tell her what he feels. Normally, Fennelfox wouldn't feel anything for those she hurts. But in the case of Shademoss....
“Wha- oh, no, I’m alright.” Shademoss mewed, surprised this cat seemed concerned about him. “Just mulling over the past, you know?” He glanced away and took a deep breath. “I have a lot of scars of my own, most cats just can’t see them.”

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder
Old November 13th, 2023, 02:44 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk_Boi View Post
“Wha- oh, no, I’m alright.” Shademoss mewed, surprised this cat seemed concerned about him. “Just mulling over the past, you know?” He glanced away and took a deep breath. “I have a lot of scars of my own, most cats just can’t see them.”
Fennelfox nods apoligetically. "Yeah, you and I both." She mews, a little sadly. She does wish she could go back to her apprentice moons and live back then instead of now. She did so many things wrong...

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 13th, 2023, 03:16 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-117 View Post
Fennelfox nods apoligetically. "Yeah, you and I both." She mews, a little sadly. She does wish she could go back to her apprentice moons and live back then instead of now. She did so many things wrong...
Shademoss frowned and silently nodded. He tucked his paws in and looked down. He opened his mouth to say something, but shut it as his mind drew a blank.

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder

Last edited by vellichor; November 13th, 2023 at 11:28 PM.
Old November 13th, 2023, 04:23 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Bravesky let out a sigh as he listened wondering if starry light was in the gathering, it was hard to find her but maybe she could find him.
@.:!MerryVix!:.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; November 13th, 2023 at 04:24 PM.
Old November 13th, 2023, 05:32 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post

[FONT="System”] you’re nobody ‘till somebody wants you dead.
purrks: agatha kitty, mind reader, go with the flow

[ @TawnyNeedsACoffee [cherrysmoke]]

cherrysmoke was a scarce comfort, something hard to find among the frantic and exhausting day-to-day in riverclan. even after everything, he couldn’t shy away from her when she drew close and whispered teasing words like a snake lacing venom with honey. a deep, rolling chuckle of rather genuine mirth escaped him and he tilted his head to the side, ear flicking. as quick as it came, he resumed his deadpan nonchalance.

“i can’t deny, doesn’t the wild call to every true warrior?” he proposed, tail swaying languidly, enjoying this dance of thinly veiled metaphors, “and if not, i suppose i’m a bit of an unruly one myself. when has a river even been tamed?”

cherrysmoke’s gaze trailed up the seastones towards the four leaders who looked awfully divine with the moon behind them like a halo. their silhouettes moved subtly against the midnight sky, and his stare followed each minute shift and flicker as if he was fed on nothing but knowledge itself.

blood needs to be settled,

morbid, but true. rushwater had to agree. between minkpaw’s murder (the thought of it sunk in his stomach like river stones, twisting with curiosity and irritation in equal measure) and all the lost territory on riverclan land, he wasn’t particularly enthused by the bloodshed either. rush was more a fan of solving things without his claws, if he could help it. that wasn’t to say he wasn’t willing to cut his losses for the better of the clan- he’d shred almost any thunderclanner or shadowclanner if it brought riverclan prosperity.

“i’m afraid a lot more blood will be shed before it’s over. i fear we’re losing honor; fighting just to fight and killing just to kill.” he agreed, though very little emotion found its way into the words, “it’s revenge and spite, all of it.”

it was cherrysmoke’s next comment that brought a smug smirk to his features. amusement danced in his eyes as he glanced over at her. “the feeling’s mutual, cher. i think i’d have a few choice words for starclan if they tried to take ya, dawnstar would have to thank me personally for dragging you back.”

“people like us don’t get peaceful eternity. we’ve got work to do.” he laughed, smirk widening to a lop-sided grin. rushwater had an odd way of smiling- it was all teeth. his eyes hardly moved, leaving a tired expression to mix with his mirth.

just before either could get another word in, larkstar’s voice broke the loud audience. rushwater drank her words like ambrosia, taking in every detail. when she stepped back, he leant on his hind legs and looked to cherrysmoke.

“there you have it, gingerstar is dead and i’ve got a couple worries for the longevity of riverclan.” there was a tired, half-hearted sense of humor in his dry tone.
[]
[/FONT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post
duskshiver // he/they // 30 moons
purrks: silver tongue [PERM]

---

Yaaaawn. Riverclan sure were professionals at losing their leaders, huh? Was this the second one in the same moon? Two moons? Nevertheless, he tilts his head and idly wonders how long this one will last. Next meeting he'll be sure to make a bet with one of his clan mates. Attention traveling elsewhere, he scans the crowd for the reactions of other cats. Which is just about the same as his own. Bored. Unsurprised. Honestly, what would it take to shake things up a little? Didn't Thunderclan and Shadowclan wanna have a little nip at each other to start some drama?

Emerald hues stop on a familiar figure and he can't help but grin. Speaking of Riverclan, there was his favorite Riverclanner now. But who was that sitting beside him? Watching them chatter, his grin falters and his eyes narrow into seething jealousy. Who was this she-cat and how was she making him smile like that? The feeling settled uncomfortably in his chest, tail lashing behind him. All of a sudden the Gathering meant nothing. All of a sudden he didn't care about anything else except for the visage of Rushwater galivanting with some Shadowclan rat. A sigh passes through his nose as he collects himself. Gathers his cool and collected demeanor and stands from his seat to make his way over. Might as well say hello, right? It would be rude of him not to.

Confident paws carry him over to the pair and he seats himself right beside Rushwater-- perhaps a bit too closely-- leaning forward with a friendly smile tugging at his lips.

"It's lovely to see you again, my prince from across the border." He greets with a sickeningly sweet purr accenting his words. The look in his eyes are friendly enough but to a trained eye one could pick out the looming anger. "I'm a bit hurt you didn't come and say hello. I've missed you so. Though I can say I'm a tad surprised you're attending one of these get-togethers."

Gaze moving to settle on Cherrysmoke, the façade continues strong. His head cants off to a side and the smile he offers is charming. Soft. Inviting. Look long enough and one might become enraptured in his welcoming expression.

"And a lovely evening to you as well, hun." Like a trap his words lure in unsuspecting trust, as if every word he chooses is meant to snare. "I do hope the season has been treating you both well with the cold weather rolling in?"

rushwater | @redshiftreign // cherrysmoke | @TawnyNeedsACoffee

˚✧₊⁎〜☆〜⁎⁺ ˳✧༚
-•_____•-
CherrySmoke
[She/Her | Black and russet calico with green eyes | 27 Moons]
[Active Purrks: Silver Tongue]
-•_____•-
˚✧₊⁎〜☆〜⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

“the feeling’s mutual, cher. i think i’d have a few choice words for starclan if they tried to take ya, dawnstar would have to thank me personally for dragging you back.”

Cherrysmoke felt her green gaze widen slightly at the riverclanner’s bold response and the use of the intimate nickname he had given her, she wasn’t entirely sure why but she hadn’t expected the response from Rushwater. A bit bashful she simply looked back to the leaders for a moment as if to filter out the rising emotions that he had been stirring up in her chest. She couldn’t help but feel a bit of her icy heart chip away just a bit at the choice of wording. She would have to be careful moving forward, this tom was clearly dangerous to her state of mind. As she was mulling over this internal conflict, the calico regained her composure upon Rushwater’s continued presence as he basically recapped or confirmed what she had heard while eavesdropping prior. She glanced at him before she went to open her maw to offer some type of reassurance however before she could a flurry of cream and browns entered her vision as a stranger entered their conversation. Almost immediately as if by reflex the shecat felt her fur stand on end slightly caught off guard, her softened features were quick to return to her usual displeased expression. The strong scent of a windclanner filled her senses.

"It's lovely to see you again, my prince from across the border... I'm a bit hurt you didn't come and say hello. I've missed you so. Though I can say I'm a tad surprised you're attending one of these get-togethers.

She watched as the strange tom basically threw himself verbally towards Rushwater, the strong flirting undertones that decorated his purr was enough to throw the shecat through the wringer. Only one question infiltrated her mind and one alone. Who the hell is this?! The calico watched the interaction unfold, her green gaze narrowing. Unease, confusion, jealousy. Many emotions started to stir that she usually did not have, she was known for her uncaring attitude, heck she loved stirring up trouble herself yet for some reason she could not swallow it. Something about seeing Rushwater being flirted with made her feel uncomfortably angry…envious even. What is this feeling? Why should she care, she was one to flirt around herself sometimes…she trailed off slightly inwardly as she found herself staring daggers at the windclanner. Before she had any time to decide on an answer to her internal dialogue, the emerald glare of the windclanner had landed on her.

“ And a lovely evening to you as well, hun. I do hope the season has been treating you both well with the cold weather rolling in?"

His tone, although sickeningly sweet, was undoubtedly laced with venom as he directed his greeting to her, his glare bore anger. Her brows furrowed deeply, so much so that if a look could kill, this tom would be dead. Cherrysmoke did not take kindly to this intrusion, although she did not allow it to show outwardly, her calm composure remained despite the look in her eyes.

“…it’s certainly been something.”

Her reply was curt, short and sweet, laced with fake pleasantries to hide her feelings. She knew she would have to remain half civil as they were in a gathering but she questioned the situation entirely. She could tell what he was doing, she would have none of it. She leaned slightly away from Rushwater, as if she was putting an imaginary wall up between the two, her previous vulnerability with him was gone in an instant, shoved back into the deepest depths of her heart. It was if she was having a bit of a wake up call. After all, these two were still potential threats to her clan. She would be stupid if she didn’t acknowledge such things. Dawnstar would have her head otherwise.

”Rushwater, you never told me you have been fraternising with little busybodies across the border, it seems my absence certainly affected you more than I thought, how sweet~.”

Her facial expression became more stoic and fake looking, a small smirk making her way to her maw as she dangerously shot a warning glance at the intruding tom. As if to stirr the pot she allowed some passive aggressive comments roll off her tongue, she turned her gaze back to the badger in the room. She spoke sparingly in response to the tom beside Rushwater , confidence filling her tone despite her inner confliction.

“And you might be who exactly, darl-?”

Cherrysmoke’s unwelcoming tone was quite obvious, despite the sweetness. It seems she would need to do her research on this one, what connection did he have to him.. her eyes darted to Rushwater, as if expecting an explanation for the interruption. Not that she could entirely understand it herself but she felt somewhat threatened in a way she couldn’t describe. Was she being replaced?

˚✧₊⁎〜☆〜⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

[Cherry is a little silly ;;; ]

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; November 13th, 2023 at 05:38 PM.
Old November 13th, 2023, 05:37 PM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesshax View Post
WINDCLAN WARRIOR, Houndear (he/it/they)

The ragged colourpoint cat groaned, tucking his head under his paws in a futile attempt to ignore the tortoiseshell, knowing from experience that smoke wouldn't let up. Its eyes felt unbearably heavy, all he wanted to do was sleep. He kept one ear out for the gathering as the announcements began, and was indifferent to Gingerstar's fate - it lost the shock value after the first couple leaders died. At this point, all Houndear could feel was a sort of muted disbelief at the news.

Windclan warrior, Emberdusk: He/Him, Smoke/Smokes/Smokeself

Emberdusk listened to the news shared but didnt give much of a reaction, mostly focused on bothering his friend. Smoke continued to poke at Hounds sides and front giggling more as he does so "cmoonnnn youre always sleeping, you can sleep when we get back!! its the gathering! and youre sleeping through it? cmooon"

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Old November 13th, 2023, 08:12 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Newtberry arrived

[OPEN]
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old November 13th, 2023, 10:20 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_fawn View Post

Scalescar flicked his tail as the river clan announcement were made, to many dieing of the leaders to even keep track who was leader and who wasn't, the scarred tom let out a huff at the mention of the death of a riverclan, he flicked his tail as he slightly turned his head to wolfpaw"I'm scalescar who are you?" he asked nicely hoping to get a good conversation in.
How RiverClan could even call itself a Clan with a straight face was beyond Wolfpaw. For as long as he could remember, they'd been nothing but murderous cowards. If they all died, the forest would be better for it. "Wolfpaw." The announcements were lulling, so it seemed safe to briefly chat. He didn't know much about WindClan. "How's things with.. you guys? Twilightstar looks tired."
Old November 13th, 2023, 11:25 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The stomachache started to settle as Larkstar began to speak. Bumblestar fought the urge to scoff and roll her eyes as she watched Spiderthroat on the lower ledge. At least he was making nice for now. She wasn't afraid to send him home if he started a fight or something. StarClan only knew what was going through his head, because she sure as hell didn't.

As Larkstar stepped back, she rose to her feet to shoulder past the RiverClan leader and take her place on the front of the rock.

"ThunderClan's doing well," she started flatly. "In the past moon, Beetlepaw, Mushroompaw, Strikepaw, Shrewpaw, Rosepaw, and Redpaw have started their warrior training, 'n I'm sure that in no time they'll make impressive additions to our Clan. Mirepaw has also joined us from outside the territories. 'N as you can see, Spiderthroat's taken Foxstep's place as ThunderClan's deputy.

"Unfortunately, though, we've also lost a few cats. Brokenheart was murdered by a rogue. Outsiders've been getting bold lately so I'd advise the rest of you to keep an eye on your borders."

Her gaze slide toward Larkstar, eyes narrowing. A hint of a growl took an edge to her words. "We also lost Fallowreed and Asterdance. Not honorably battle, nor to any normal well-fought sickness, but to planted poison on our land from RiverClan." 'Poison' and 'RiverClan' were spat from her jaws as if the words themselves were toxic, and she battled the urge to bare her teeth and snarl. "Larkstar, I told you when I paid you a visit that I expected proof that the warrior I'd caught spreading it had been punished. I've not got even a hint of that, 'n now you've killed two of my warriors. Apparently a warning wasn't enough, as I've now yet again got to deal with snakes spreading vileness to my Clan." Their claws first, and now to her territory. She would shove it down their throats next. "The next RiverClan cats we catch near or on our borders'll be killed without hesitation. Don't think for a second I won't hold to that promise. If you won't keep yourself in check, I'll do it for you."

Pupils mere slits, Bumblestar turned her head away to instead focus on Fallownose and Twilightstar. "Squirrelsnap was killed as well at the WindClan border by a WindClan cat." Given how the WindClan leader had handled the last warrior ThunderClan had lost to them, she wasn't expecting Twilightstar to handle this any singular way Bumblestar wanted. But whatever, an attempt could be made. "I'll be tightening security at the Thunderglade goin' forward. Also just been made aware of a recent skirmish that took place without my knowledge, 'n I sincerely apologize for Spiderthroat's lack of self-control. We've been keepin' a closer eye on our borders lately, but it wasn't meant to end in death." Bumblestar only started fights if the target warranted it, and despite past thoughts, she now considered WindClan to beginning to inch closer to that line. But Twilightstar had provided civility in the past, and she would attempt to do the same here - even if this was the last time. "If you're wantin' answers about that, you're more than welcome to speak to him yourself."

She threw a loose gesture at her deputy below, and then stepped back to leave space for the next leader who wanted to step forward. "That's all. Keep off us 'n we'll keep off you." Surely that should be warning enough. Of course she wasn't afraid to take more drastic measures if it wasn't.

[ @Moonraven @Lillith @Undertaker @Starfall @FrostyGalaxy @elaif ]
#gathering

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; November 13th, 2023 at 11:25 PM.
Old November 14th, 2023, 09:15 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk_Boi View Post
Shademoss frowned and silently nodded. He tucked his paws in and looked down. He opened his mouth to say something, but shut it as his mind drew a blank.
"What's your family like?" She asks as she turns her attention back to him a little curiously. Her family - all dead. Well, there is Burnetkit, but... He's not really her family, is he? He's more like... Nothing to her, actually. He is always with that foolish Spottedfire - who forgets his kit's name every time they speak. he should have died with Hollykit. She thinks to herself, before offering a shaky smile to the ShadowClanner that makes her feel normal - kind of... happy. Fennelfox feels weird - as if she does not deserve this.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader