Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Fish
Today 06:39 AM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:36 AM
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 06:26 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:23 AM
Darkice Header Image...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 29th, 2021, 09:04 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: Mourning Feast [Open]

// open!

Bearbranch
———————

Bearbranch was glad they were holding this event as it was much needed in his opinion. It didn't make him glad enough for a smile but you would be able to sense it in voice.. if he were to speak. He looked around and failed to see Swiftwind, so he just grabbed a small piece of prey and sat down in the sun, enjoying his meal by taking small bites.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old September 29th, 2021, 09:13 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Leopardfire looked down and wished the cats safe travels to star clan she didnt know these cats personally but they were clanmates and she cared for her clan mates.

Sunkit looked down confused but she didnt know the meaning of them being gone as she was just a kit.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old September 29th, 2021, 09:57 AM

My Mood: Bored

foxpaw looked up at the warrior a tear running down her face. this ment so much to her, she had been poring herself into her training to forget about everything. she remembered the promise she made to her past mentor that she would keep training and not stop for anyone or anything.

ravenpaw watched. she didnt know the cats that had died vary well but she knew what it was like to loss family and she was going to stay with the morning cats until they left. she would morn with them.

leafheart padded up and sat down before spotting a kit. come here little one the kit looked confused and he was a warrior now hopefully he could help them out
@Silverfur & Co

( all open )

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old September 29th, 2021, 10:01 AM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Stonemask of Windclan |

Hearing the meeting, even though he should have been resting, he took a second to respect the dead, they needed it, especially after their horrible demises, may Starclan treat them well.

| Berrypaw of Windclan |

Berrypaw felt similar to many of her clanmates, not knowing them, but wanting to honor them, yes, they needed to prepare, but respect was also something important. This could help her mentally prepare? No, not need, dipping her head, she silently hoped that maybe, things could improve, so the dead could see the living thrive.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old September 29th, 2021, 10:02 AM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy

primroseshadow looked up and noticed one of the apprentices looking sad she rememberd that the apprentices was skyleafs and walked over to comfort her even thought it mayed primoseshadow remenber yellowpaws lost more
@FrostCat
Old September 29th, 2021, 10:07 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Beastkit sat up out of his den and looked around. The early morning light was slinking through the cracks in the wall. oh, it was morning. Yawning and sitting up, the tom-kit looked around. The black, grey, and lilac lump of fur beside him showed that his siblings were still sleeping. He slunk away from the others and crawled into the clearing. Was someone getting up on the big rock? No, Breezerock, that was what Leechkit called it. And... it was Mommy! Mommy was on the rock! But she looked tired and disheveled. "Mama?" He stepped closer and started to talk. "Are you oka-" He was cut off as she started to speak.

Cats died? When? He listened closely waiting for a name that he knew. Oldcat, Tawnypaw, Sad-happycat, Darkcat, Ashmama, none of them were there. Everyone he knew was safe, yet others had lost so many. He started to cry. Small sniffles collapsing into sobs. Cats had died. Cats others had known and loved. Cats who he had never met and never would. They would be gone forever. Nettlespark. Deadpool. Skyleaf. Fernfrost. Fernpaw. Yellowpaw. He wouldn't forget. Never.

Beastkit stared at Mama, sitting alone on the big rock. She looked lonely, but he couldn't move to join her. Tiny sobs wracked his frame as he cried. Blue eyes that matched the water tilted up to look at the sky. He had heard that gone cats were in the sky. That his Rushingkit played among the stars. Perhaps the others were there two. Perhaps they would be able to meet again. He continued to stare at the sky, his eyes drying.
[OPEN for interaction]

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's

Last edited by carmen; September 29th, 2021 at 10:27 AM.
Old September 29th, 2021, 10:19 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// open!

>Blizzardpaw<
Admittedly, Blizzardpaw was a little confused. They weren't entirely sure what had happened, only that ShadowClan was involved and Clanmates had died and Twilightstar was tired. And maybe that was all they needed to know. WindClan equaled hurt, ShadowClan equaled bad - keep it on a need to know basis.

They glanced around at their Clanmates, a lump in their throat as they imagined their siblings' names among those already listed. Oooo, ShadowClan had a lot of nerve and Blizzardpaw was more than ready to knock them down a peg.
Old September 29th, 2021, 10:54 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Tidepaw dipped her head mournfully. She wasn't close with any cats who had passed, but it was still upsetting for clanmates to day. "Skyleaf, Nettlespark, Deadpool, Fernfrost, Fernpaw, Yellowpaw." The ebony apprentice began quietly listing their names, "May Starclan light your path, and guide your paws to the fields above." Her voice was barely a whisper, almost silent. A soft send-off, a wish of good luck for those who had died. She turned her pale gaze up to the sky briefly before focusing on the cats in front of her. The feast was a welcome relief from the stress that had been pressing on the clan recently, but what happened after the feast sent butterflies fluttering in her stomach. Twilightstar's words struck the young she-cat as almost ominous.

After this we have work to get done.

Fighting was less than desirable in Tidepaw's perspective, but it was evident there was no way to reason with Shadowclan, at least not at this point in time. Still, the thought of preparing for a battle that Windclan would potentially initiate, a plan which didn't work very well last time, sent chills up her spine. More death was certain to come, it was only a question of who. Someone she was genuinely close to? She supposed that wouldn't be too many cats, her mentor and a handful of apprentices. Peonykit was a friend of sorts, but she certainly wouldn't participate in a battle, unless she happened to be apprenticed before it happened. But then, surely they wouldn't send a fresh apprentice out to fight? Her anxiety spiked as she fell down this rabbit hole of thoughts. Imagining Peonykit, or any one really, out on a bloodstained battle-field. Dark silhouettes of cats colliding with each other, thick crimson blood splashing up. Tidepaw was jerked back to the clearing, away from her grim 'daydream'. She slowed her breathing, which had picked up with her anxiety. She refocused on the feast, the crowd of cats around her, the mournful atmosphere. She could worry later.

[OPEN]

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria
Old September 29th, 2021, 02:02 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
foxpaw looked up at the warrior a tear running down her face. this ment so much to her, she had been poring herself into her training to forget about everything. she remembered the promise she made to her past mentor that she would keep training and not stop for anyone or anything.

ravenpaw watched. she didnt know the cats that had died vary well but she knew what it was like to loss family and she was going to stay with the morning cats until they left. she would morn with them.

leafheart padded up and sat down before spotting a kit. come here little one the kit looked confused and he was a warrior now hopefully he could help them out
@Silverfur & Co

( all open )

Sunkit walked up to leafheart and was confused about where these cats were going

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old September 29th, 2021, 04:14 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

~ Open ~

Peonykit didn’t know if what Twilightstar was doing was the best course of action. She knew that there were many different ways that the leader of Windclan could react to what Shadowclan had done to them. All the scenarios that she had gone through in her head were different, and all of them had their ups and downs. She knew that her leader would think about things before she did them, and she assumed that Twilightstar had thought for a long time about how to react to what had happened. Windclan couldn’t control what others did to them, but they could control how they reacted to that.

So, Peonykit respected her leader's decision. She was glad that she didn’t have to make such big decisions. Sure, she would be able to prove herself. But, there would always be those who would dislike her for her choices. That was just how the world worked, and she didn’t think it would change any time soon. Cats had different opinions. She bet that there would be at least one cat in those around her that didn’t agree with Twilightstar’s decision.

Peonykit listened carefully to what her leader said. She approved of the way she had handled the situation. She spoke carefully and explained her reasoning very well. The kit decided that Twilightstar had chosen one of the better ways to respond to the attack. The cats that had died weren’t ever coming back. In fact, she believed that no one would ever see them again. They were gone. Sure, her leader had released them to be with “Starclan”, but that didn’t mean that they were really real. Peonykit didn’t really understand why others were crying over this event. Yes, cats had died. But, that shouldn’t make them sad! It should make them want to work even harder. To be an even better cat and protect the ones that they love. It should give them extra strength and make them be their best self. The feast that was currently happening would help cats to see that. They might not be doing battle training right away, but when they did, they would work even harder and run even faster than before.

Peonykit flicked her ear, pulling herself out of her thoughts and to the world around her. She was on the edge of the group that had gathered around to hear their leader. She wasn’t very hungry, so she let herself watch the cats around her interact with each other. She listened to the way that they spoke, and took in their body language. The way they moved and their reactions to what had been said. These cats were her clan. She had to get to know them. Their strengths and weaknesses. Personalities, opinions, and outlooks. Their perspectives. She knew that she could find out the most about others by watching quietly. Often, others didn’t even notice her because of her small size and young age. But, she always noticed the cats around her. Everything about them. And she never forgot.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Closed Thread