Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Brokenstream Finder
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 03:51 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Blaaze
Today 03:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 26th, 2023, 04:17 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Default Re: Razing the Ruins

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese mix ▵ She/Her ▵ 32/100
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Leafpaw ran over joining the growing group

[quick post before i run away]

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old August 26th, 2023, 04:47 PM
*confused bean noises*

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Aggressive

dapplepaw arrived

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old August 26th, 2023, 09:11 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |

Dark brown ears swiveled upon the chocolate point's head, his emerald orbs scanning the clearing. Fudge wouldn't say he had been paranoid since the gathering. You see, if he were paranoid, there would be no reason to fear, he'd just be afraid for no reason. And he wasn't afraid. Nope. He was... concerned. For his pelt's safety. Namely he wanted to keep it attached to his skin. If possible. And with a monster in camp who seemed to appreciate flailing those around, his mild concern seemed perfectly reasonable as far as he was aware. In fact, he would think it a healthy worry, if anything.

His fur already standing on point, Fudge almost felt his spirit leave his body as Yowly McLoudie decided to screech out for the whole camp to hear. Thundering skies, what was that cat's issue?! Did he really need to talk like if the whole camp had to hear?! Oh... it seemed he did, actually. They were... calling cats to go out to... someplace. Look, it was ridiculous for anyone to expect him to learn the names these cats gave the places around their territory. Flaming Tree Place. Kissy River. It was a lot, okay?

Eyes narrowing slightly as the five moon old tom considered his options, he felt his tail tapping against the ground. Honestly? He had no intention of being helpful or clearing out anything. He was tired. Stressing out was tiring. He needed his beauty sleep, and he wasn't getting it, damn it! But then... maybe getting out of camp is what he needed. Away from Monster.

As if by instinct, the young Birman mix flinched and crouched, looking around the vicinity in fear - no, concern... right... - that the scary apprentice would be summoned just from Fudge thinking about him. Gratefully, that did not seem to be the way the world worked, and while there were already some cats plenty scary on their own merit joining in to go help out at... Tired Haven or whatever the place was called, anything was better than being left here wondering when his own life would be forfeit. Silently, the small apprentice got up, padding towards the fringe of the group. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted a pelt he'd seen once before. His mentor... or at least, the cat he believed was his mentor. He'd spotted her the day he'd been rabidly attacked by a hare and a squirrel... it had not been his day, and hadn't seen her since. He debated approaching her, but by this point, the young tom assumed she had no interest in him, so he remained at a distance, hoping to remain invisible not just to her, but to every cat in this merry little band. He wanted to escape a potential confrontation, not socialize and make friends, thank you very much.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 27th, 2023, 12:46 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

GENTLEDOE
She/Her - ThunderClan Hornet
No Current Purrks

She hadn't been out of camp since her injury. It would be good to get some fresh air- as well as assisting her Clan. Gentledoe's paws itched to be helpful, to not be a Hornet that just lazed around doing nothing. Well, okay, she had been healing and kind of had a reason to not do anything, but still! The lazy Gentledoe who just sat around camp all day every day doing absolutely nothing was gone.

With that thought in mind, she rose to her paws and followed the rest of the Clan toward the Haggard Ruins, her tail twitching. It was... odd, walking without being able to see out of her left side. Her balance was slightly off and she stumbled every so often when a stone or a twig surprised her, but she would manage. Her one good eye blinked and she spotted Bumblestar a little ways ahead with the group, speeding up her pawsteps to attempt to gently nudge the she-cat's shoulder with a small smile.
//. @dino. .\\

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old August 27th, 2023, 04:01 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

"I'll Help! I got nothing better to Do anyway" Shypaw growled indignantly in distain.... after all this time the once shy sweet heart was becoming bitter... why oh why did her brother have to leave her? she growled low in a tone of hostility towards anyone that approuched the broken hearted she-cat... (open)

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old August 27th, 2023, 05:01 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lio View Post

GENTLEDOE
She/Her - ThunderClan Hornet
No Current Purrks

She hadn't been out of camp since her injury. It would be good to get some fresh air- as well as assisting her Clan. Gentledoe's paws itched to be helpful, to not be a Hornet that just lazed around doing nothing. Well, okay, she had been healing and kind of had a reason to not do anything, but still! The lazy Gentledoe who just sat around camp all day every day doing absolutely nothing was gone.

With that thought in mind, she rose to her paws and followed the rest of the Clan toward the Haggard Ruins, her tail twitching. It was... odd, walking without being able to see out of her left side. Her balance was slightly off and she stumbled every so often when a stone or a twig surprised her, but she would manage. Her one good eye blinked and she spotted Bumblestar a little ways ahead with the group, speeding up her pawsteps to attempt to gently nudge the she-cat's shoulder with a small smile.
//. @dino. .\\
GASP!! GENTLEDOE!!

Bumblestar's expression broke out into a massive grin at the sight of the she-cat, and she was just barely able to hold herself back from tackling Gentledoe in a bear hug. Probably not what she needed right now, even though Bumblestar's paws ITCHED to just- grahhhhh grab and run and make sure nothing like this could ever happen again.

Instead of nearly body-slamming her friend into the ground, Bumblestar turned to bury her face in the crook of Gentledoe's neck. "Hi. Missed you."
Old August 28th, 2023, 07:57 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

maplebird joined.
(Its short im ina rush lmao)

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old August 28th, 2023, 01:40 PM

My Mood: Bored

Sunsetslash
Old August 28th, 2023, 05:26 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud appeared with a good-natured roll of her eyes. Their deputy certainly had a way with words, didn’t he? Join me if you’re going to be helpful! She resisted the urge to snicker at the tom as she arrived, instead shaking her head to herself as she glanced over the small crowd that was forming.

While she glanced everyone over, her eyes landed on– “Mum!” Drizzlecloud trilled at the sight of them, immediately toddling on over like an excitable young apprentice.

[ Hope it’s okay she goes to see Tigerblush hehe @GANDERGOOSE ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old August 29th, 2023, 12:23 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Cleaning the ruins? Didnt Mudhound just see an owl there a few nights ago? Were they making sure it was gone or something or had someone already dealt with it? Because there were babies in this group (well not baby babies, more like little apprentices around like Sprucepaw) and Alderstep wouldnt let them go out if it was still a danger.... Right? Hmmm, Mudhound better tag along, just in case.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Closed Thread