Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Appreciation Thread...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:54 AM
RiverClan Meeting (August...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:38 AM
ThunderClan Elders' Den
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 05:03 AM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by nyme
Today 04:45 AM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 03:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 2nd, 2024, 09:59 AM

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Loyalty Rewards

Foxkit padded over to join the group

My Characters
_______

Asterwish

Old January 2nd, 2024, 03:18 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

(open!!)
->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

the silver tabby made his way over to where a few other cats had already gathered, intrigued by the apprentices speech. jayfrost wasnt sure what to think of the apprentice just yet, impressed by her dedication to the clan and willingness to put herself on the spot in order to voice her opinion, he still couldnt help but regard her actions within the clan with some caution.
he settled by the other cats, paying them little to no attention as long as they kept their distance, cold eyes fixed on adderpaw.

(i wasnt mentioned but im just gonna assume my rc cat is included in the rc event??)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old January 2nd, 2024, 08:44 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
Goldenberry wandered over, though stayed towards the edge of the crowd, giving Adderpaw a gaze of anger. Who was he to speak as tho he were the leader?!
[OPEN!] @TheLostAmongTheStars

Adderpaw was taken a back when she saw the first cat to wonder over with an angry look in their eyes. She quickly shook it off. The cat just might be in a bad mood. "Feel free to come in closer." Adderpaw called to them with a soft smile. She needed to talk to everyone in this event she was organizing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! View Post
Brightnight looked at the young cat. Her pelt gleamed with pride at her little clanmate. (Assuming hes smaller lol)
"Your right, the clan has had it's losses, its grieving for there own good but we mustn't let the grief and chaos overrun our peace and purity." Brightnight paused to let her words sink into the listening cats, her tail straight up and waving lightly.
These were her clanmates, her friends, her family. Why would she let such little walls of horror trip them by there tails and snap them by the neck? No! Not in Riverclan!
Willowpaw (14/100)
"Battle with word and claw is our only language of defense." Willowpaw announced beside her mother, "I'm a young apprentice, many may thing i'm naive and unworthy of speaking the words I will, but it's true." Willowpaw mewed, her voice was a bit low and scared, but as she spoke her feeling more she got more comfortable. "Many of you may be older than me. I'm sure you've all seen death. But so have I. Young eyes of this clan have seen death, we've seen life, living and dying. Now I may sound like i'm trying to defend the young cats and be arrogant. But I'm not." Willowpaw paused her quiet spew. "Moral of the damn story. Are we going to let all of these deaths and battles, take over our lives? We are not just clanmates! We are not just friends! We are a family, we are loyal to and only to Riverclan! These cats who you've fought for and trained to defend your entire live . No matter where we came from and why, we are here now and we are loyal to Riverclan. Would you really fight for these cats and train with all of your heart to heal and protect just to rip out there throats at a single hiss your way?! Are you all going to harm your family over small quarrels. WAY SMALLER THAN THE BATTLES YOU HAVE WITH THUNDERCLAN AND SHADOWCLAN!!?" Willowpaw growled, her gaze shifting to Hawksun as she watched the senior warrior look down in light shame. (Weepingpaw 13/100)Weepingpaw stood beside his sister and licked her ear, whispering it was enough and she didn't need to go on anymore.
Willowpaw nodded and gave an apologetic dip of her head to Adderpaw. "I went to far, sorry" Willowpaw mewed.

Hawksun sighed and agreed with Adderpaw, not giving his word and opinion.

Adderpaw saw a few cats come up and smiled brightly. "Hello all of you thank you for coming." She said nicely before one of the apprentices spook up. This was Willowpaw, she had never had the chance to talk to them but with all this energy they brought. She loved it! "Thank you Willowpaw! This is the kind of energy I want, no the clan needs! We need to work together as a family. Enough of this infighting, it tearing us all apart!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post
Eaglecall, Treestripe and Smolderpaw all darted over to join in!

"Eaglecall, Treestripe, Smolderpaw! It great to see all of you come here." She said with a bright smile. She didn't know the warriors the best but she definitely seen Smolderpaw in the apprentice den. They had a good head on their shoulders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Amberwing made her way over quickly. Oh, she had thoughts on the unfortunate chaos that consumed their clan lately alright, even if she didn't really blame anyone.

"Welcome to this gathering, glad you decided to come over" Another warrior! This was going to be great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonwind View Post
Winterpaw sat down near where Adderpaw had called.
// OPEN

Ah another apprentice! This was great. The more of her fellow apprentices that showed up the more confident that Adderpaw felt in this event she had gathered. Not to say she wasn't confident in this at all, it was reassuring that her peers showed up. "Thank you for coming here." She said with a smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Toadpaw arrived and meowed you are correct Adderpaw loyalty is very important in her normal emotionless voice with her silver tongue. The blind seven moon old didn't really care that much about loyalty. Well she did but only because it would help her become leader one day and she would want loyalty when she became leader one day. Her voice was emotionless because she didn't bother to disguise it with emotion. She probably could if she wanted to, she just didn't care enough to. After all the other cats would likely think it was a quirk or something. Not that it was because she was truly only emotional when it had something to do with her because she wasn't a weakling like they were. All of those weaklings could die for all she cared. Even if she hadn't been apprenticed with Adderpaw Toadpaw made it her mission to know the name of everyone in the clan because if she knew everybody's name she would be more likely to be accepted as leader one day. @TheLostAmongTheStars (open)

Sparrowkit arrived.

Wishkit arrived.

"Thank you Toadpaw for your agreement. Loyalty is very important to the clan! Also Welcome to you and all of you" She smiled to the apprentice and the kits who tagged along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubble[error]. View Post
*Bluefang came*

"Hello Bluefang it is great to see you, thank you for coming over." Wow personally greating everyone was taking a lot of energy! A part of her didn't expect this many people but it overjoyed her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Pepperbounce came over to attend (purposely short)

Another warrior, this was good. "Hello Pepperbounce!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Bunnytuft heard the apprentice speaking and padded over. He liked her attitude towards the clan, and agreed with the idea of organized the Clan more and making it more orderly. Poot Larkstar was constantly being disrespected. It was true she was young, and not every cat agreed with her ideas, or thought she was worthy of being a leader. However, she was still RiverClan's leader, and for that alone she deserved everyones respect. Leading a group of cats is hard, especially when there's infighting and people who disagreed with you.

He also liked the idea of the young cat stepping up to voice her opinions and encourage loyalty to the Clan. They need me apprentices and younger cats like this in the Clan, instead of a tons of lazy bums and apprentices who practically act like kits.

"Welcome to this Bunnytuft. It is good to see you." She greeted. Another warrior to have come along. Adderpaw hoped that this warrior would be on the side of order. To her, they looked like they could be very dependable. There wasn't anything that struck out to her why, but she just had a feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluue View Post
Foxkit padded over to join the group

"Welcome Foxkit" Adderpaw purred. All the kits that were attending were so cute and reminded her of when she was a kit. Even then she was a kit she was staunchly devoted to the clan and it was nice to see the younger ones were too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
(open!!)
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

the silver tabby made his way over to where a few other cats had already gathered, intrigued by the apprentices speech. jayfrost wasnt sure what to think of the apprentice just yet, impressed by her dedication to the clan and willingness to put herself on the spot in order to voice her opinion, he still couldnt help but regard her actions within the clan with some caution.
he settled by the other cats, paying them little to no attention as long as they kept their distance, cold eyes fixed on adderpaw.

(i wasnt mentioned but im just gonna assume my rc cat is included in the rc event??)

Then there was the last cat for right now. A warrior she had seen before. Yes that was right he was there when the group of rogues decided to try and kidnap one of their apprentices. Those cold eyes trained on her took her aback for a moment. Not out of fear but out of admiration for how strong of a fighter and his devotion of his clan. This was a cat she was very glad to see here so she gave him a polite head dip. "Thank you for coming here Jayfrost, I am very happy to see you."

Now that everyone was personally greeted, Adderpaw felt like it was time to move things along. She was glad to see that so many cats had actually listened to her and tagged along and that there was a diversity in ages and rank. This is what they needed, many different cats who showed their loyalty who had different perspectives on things. If this many cats could agree on something this would be a good thing for the clan. She hoped with this act alone that more cats would show their loyalty, such that if they saw other cats becoming devoted like this then they might be swayed as well. Derision turned to indifference. Indifference turn to engagement. Engagement turned to wholehearted zeal A change in the zeitgeist of this clan. Perhaps the last big was too lofty of a goal but Adderpaw never flinched at a challenge

Now it was all nice and all to chitchat and great every cat that came up to here but if she continued like this nothing would actually get done. Those who came later would be acknowledged but not to the same degree. Depending how much Adderpaw wanted to run her tongue. "Thank you all for those who have gathered here. I hope that all of you have come here in the idea of proving your loyalty to Larkstar but let me remind you this. You can disagree. If anyone attacks anyone out right for held beliefs you will be kicked out of here even if you are on the side of loyalty. We need order and you can't break it." She took a moment to take a pause to see the other cat's expressions. How were they reacting to her words? "An open dialog is welcomed but a discussion will be had if you aren't on board. I would like to see why one wouldn't have loyalty to Larkstar and see if I can change your mind." She said.

"Before we begin on what we will do to prove loyalty, please any of those who are not onboard please come over closer to me so I know who you are." Adderpaw said with a smile. She hoped that no one was hiding their feelings if no one stepped up, she was trying to stress as much as she could that this was going to be a safe place. A safe place to those who were not violent that is.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 08:59 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

bunnytuft - riverclan - warrior - he/him

Bunnytuft watched with a pensive expression. He could agree with the idea that more cats needed to be loyal to RiverClan. However, he wasn’t quite sure how the apprentice planned to that, or what would happen if any cats voiced their disagreements. RiverClan was in a rocky place right now, loyalty wise, so how exactly could they prove their loyalty?

“You there. You’re called Adderpaw, correct?” The gruff tom called out. “How exactly do we prove our loyalties? For all you know we could just lie about it. There’s no concrete evidence or way to prove it.”

. . .
@TheLostAmongTheStars

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Old January 2nd, 2024, 09:05 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

Adderpaw was taken a back when she saw the first cat to wonder over with an angry look in their eyes. She quickly shook it off. The cat just might be in a bad mood. "Feel free to come in closer." Adderpaw called to them with a soft smile. She needed to talk to everyone in this event she was organizing.

Adderpaw saw a few cats come up and smiled brightly. "Hello all of you thank you for coming." She said nicely before one of the apprentices spook up. This was Willowpaw, she had never had the chance to talk to them but with all this energy they brought. She loved it! "Thank you Willowpaw! This is the kind of energy I want, no the clan needs! We need to work together as a family. Enough of this infighting, it tearing us all apart!"

"Eaglecall, Treestripe, Smolderpaw! It great to see all of you come here." She said with a bright smile. She didn't know the warriors the best but she definitely seen Smolderpaw in the apprentice den. They had a good head on their shoulders.

"Welcome to this gathering, glad you decided to come over" Another warrior! This was going to be great!

Ah another apprentice! This was great. The more of her fellow apprentices that showed up the more confident that Adderpaw felt in this event she had gathered. Not to say she wasn't confident in this at all, it was reassuring that her peers showed up. "Thank you for coming here." She said with a smile.

"Thank you Toadpaw for your agreement. Loyalty is very important to the clan! Also Welcome to you and all of you" She smiled to the apprentice and the kits who tagged along.

"Hello Bluefang it is great to see you, thank you for coming over." Wow personally greating everyone was taking a lot of energy! A part of her didn't expect this many people but it overjoyed her.

"Welcome to this Bunnytuft. It is good to see you." She greeted. Another warrior to have come along. Adderpaw hoped that this warrior would be on the side of order. To her, they looked like they could be very dependable. There wasn't anything that struck out to her why, but she just had a feeling.

"Welcome Foxkit" Adderpaw purred. All the kits that were attending were so cute and reminded her of when she was a kit. Even then she was a kit she was staunchly devoted to the clan and it was nice to see the younger ones were too.

Then there was the last cat for right now. A warrior she had seen before. Yes that was right he was there when the group of rogues decided to try and kidnap one of their apprentices. Those cold eyes trained on her took her aback for a moment. Not out of fear but out of admiration for how strong of a fighter and his devotion of his clan. This was a cat she was very glad to see here so she gave him a polite head dip. "Thank you for coming here Jayfrost, I am very happy to see you."

Now that everyone was personally greeted, Adderpaw felt like it was time to move things along. She was glad to see that so many cats had actually listened to her and tagged along and that there was a diversity in ages and rank. This is what they needed, many different cats who showed their loyalty who had different perspectives on things. If this many cats could agree on something this would be a good thing for the clan. She hoped with this act alone that more cats would show their loyalty, such that if they saw other cats becoming devoted like this then they might be swayed as well. Derision turned to indifference. Indifference turn to engagement. Engagement turned to wholehearted zeal A change in the zeitgeist of this clan. Perhaps the last big was too lofty of a goal but Adderpaw never flinched at a challenge

Now it was all nice and all to chitchat and great every cat that came up to here but if she continued like this nothing would actually get done. Those who came later would be acknowledged but not to the same degree. Depending how much Adderpaw wanted to run her tongue. "Thank you all for those who have gathered here. I hope that all of you have come here in the idea of proving your loyalty to Larkstar but let me remind you this. You can disagree. If anyone attacks anyone out right for held beliefs you will be kicked out of here even if you are on the side of loyalty. We need order and you can't break it." She took a moment to take a pause to see the other cat's expressions. How were they reacting to her words? "An open dialog is welcomed but a discussion will be had if you aren't on board. I would like to see why one wouldn't have loyalty to Larkstar and see if I can change your mind." She said.

"Before we begin on what we will do to prove loyalty, please any of those who are not onboard please come over closer to me so I know who you are." Adderpaw said with a smile. She hoped that no one was hiding their feelings if no one stepped up, she was trying to stress as much as she could that this was going to be a safe place. A safe place to those who were not violent that is.
*Bluefang smiled and said he wasn't sure who's side he was really on, but he preferred that no one died for this*
Old January 2nd, 2024, 09:24 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Wishkit remained still becauce she didn't have any reasons not to be loyal.

Sparrowkit remained still because she was very much loyal and planned to never ever ever bestary Larkstar.

Toadpaw remained still becauseshe had already said thatshe was loyal and she was... At the moment anyways. She didn't really care who was leader since it didn't really matter at the moment because it would be a long time before she could become the deputy, yet alone the leader. Therefore she hadn't really lied. She just hadn't told the whole truth. Not that she minded lying. In fact, she would lie if she though it would help her and she was good at it. And she knew it.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 09:26 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:

Amberwing padded in place, before eventually deciding her thoughts were very much loyal to Larkstar, albeit with some questions. She stayed still, although she began carving shapes into the dirt with her claw to fidget. She was glad this was safe at least, and hopefully her perspective would be useful at least.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old January 2nd, 2024, 10:28 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

pleased with having been personally acknowledged he returned the gesture with a polite nod of his own, barely enough to be noticed if not directly observed. he listened with interest, not entirely surprised that adderpaw would open the discussion to those in favor of a rebellion against larkstar but pleased with the open-ness anyway.
he briefly considered stating his own opinion on clans and loyalty in general but ultimately decided against it, maybe this wasnt the place to bring up clans in general. not now anyway. this was about larkstar and riverclan specifically after all.
"i think proving loyalty is not the thing we need right now. its a step in the right direction, sure, but proper unity is the way to success. you can prove all you want but if you aint gonna act on it its useless."
he wasnt sure if he hoped adderpaw would take this as a attack on her points or merely a addition or different idea, but he wanted a reaction anyway. any further thing would help him figure out what adderpaw really wanted with this and everything prior.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Last edited by alec; January 2nd, 2024 at 10:29 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2024, 06:35 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian
Ripplepelt watched with curious eyes as Adderpaw spoke to the crowd that had gathered at her call. She would step in if things turned sour and someone needed to be dragged out by their scruff, or she had wisdom that might help, but for now she was content to observe from a distance. She was eager to see how her little friend would handle it.

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Old January 3rd, 2024, 07:23 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Blizzardkit walked over. She wanted to prove she trusted Larkstar, Larkstar was always the cat to trust! @TheLostAmongTheStars

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Closed Thread