Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:27 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 12:19 AM
Spiders characters designs
by Spider.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:19 AM
Vinepaw Training...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:13 AM
Stonetail sibling finder
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:13 AM

Old June 16th, 2024, 11:34 PM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

OX Emberfang XO
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | Shadow Fiend [Inactive], Beefed up T1 [Inactive]

Huh, a patrol? Urgh, what could one possibly find in this place again? He sees rocks so there's probably just some small prey hiding. Well, that doesn't mean he won't take the chance. And he'll probably get his butt kicked if he doesn't partake in the patrol anyway. And that'll be embarrassing to him. At the very least he wasnkt put on the same patrol as...y'know. So there's Goldfish over there. Goldfish. What an odd name for a cat to have. But then again, he's heard worse. Now where's that Iris cat? She ain't here yet so unfortunately he'll have to wait.

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; June 16th, 2024 at 11:35 PM.
Old June 17th, 2024, 03:03 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

Upon hearing her name called for a patrol, Irisfrost padded out of the warriors den. She spotted her companions already there, and quickened her stride to reach them. "Morning," she said to them. "Are we ready to leave?" It would be interesting to see what type of prey they found; Irisfrost had never hunted in such mountainous territory. And it would be good to return to a sense of normalcy. In the past few days they had barely felt like a clan.

@zBlaze @Minkuu
Old June 17th, 2024, 05:50 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

♤ Goldfish ♤
The Ace of Spades

Mountain Territory Hunting Patrol
First came Emberfang. Then a little while later, Iristfrost made her way over. She grinned at the comment about being ready to go. It took a lot to avoid cheerfully teasing the molly. But her strong self control kicked in and she offered a friendly nod instead."Good Morning to the both of you, heh. Now let's go see what unlucky creatures we can find, shall we?" Her voice was a steady mew as she turned toward the camp exit and straight out, trusting her patrol was behind her. And trusting herself to lead them into unfamiliar grounds.

The mountains were weird. Rock was literally everywhere. The mountain was made of rock. Well, that was obvious. Silly Goldie, she told herself. She showed away the reminder of her sister and forced logic to take its place. Spotty was dead. She had accepted that. She also needed to accept that Spotty was never coming back.

A flash of fur caught her attention as two hares sped out from beneath a rock and directly in front front her. Surprised, Goldfish hurtled after one of the rabbits. But it was going too fast. A sudden daring nature thundered through her as Goldfish hurtled up a tall rock and off of it, getting her in front of the hare. Slashing her claws across its hindquarters, the hare turned and started fleeing toward one of her Patrolmates, the Ace of Spades still racing after it.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by Blaaze; June 17th, 2024 at 05:50 AM.
Old June 17th, 2024, 11:56 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Hopeful

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Glancing around, Stagheart's whiskers twitched in interest as he took in their new camp. It was... rocky. A whole lot rockier than anywhere he'd ever been, even Rugged Range. Plus, the air felt thinner and colder the higher up they went. Strange and new... Stag was adaptable, but a shift like this still shook him up a bit.

At Dusklion's call, the scarred tabby tom rose to his paws and padded over. After being patched up, he was already feeling better — though he would admit that he hadn't been hurt nearly as badly as the warrior's who'd tried to attack Berrypaw. He wondered if the one he'd nearly torn to shreds survived the attack after all.

He sat and listened to Dusklion's instructions. To his surprise, he was going to be on patrol with the deputy herself and Wisteriawren. That was the former kittypet, right? He wondered how she'd be doing after all of... this. Part of him would be more surprised if she hadn't caved and wanted to run away... but if she were still here (and able to go on patrol, no less), then he supposed Wisteria might just surprise him yet.

Padding over to Dusklion, he dipped his head in respectful greeting to her and curled his tail over his paws. He wasn't much for conversation, and he was thinking a whole lot on their situation and this new place — so he sat there quietly, waiting for their last patrolmate before heading out, his blue eyes slightly narrowed as he pondered.

[ @taillow @Rose ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; June 17th, 2024 at 11:57 AM.
Old June 17th, 2024, 02:32 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @starry ]
Beastflame

This was unfortunate. That was all Beastflame could think as he stared stonily at the fast-flowing water bordering the edge of "camp." This was not camp. Everything was wrong. He blamed no one but himself. He shouldn't have left. He should have stayed to support Beansprout and Ginger. Not that he blamed the current leadership for their situation, but he couldn't help but think that perhaps if he'd been there to protect his clan everything would've turned out differently. Maybe he was giving himself too much credit, or too much of a hard time, but it was difficult not to when what remained of his clan, his family, was stranded atop a mountain ridge far from home. He had to amend his earlier thought. This was no unfortunate, for it had nothing to do with fortune.

Deep in thought, the tabby tom didn't notice Mistyshard's approach until her voice rang out. He turned his head to look at her with his good eye, instinctively nodding his head in a respectful greeting to the medicine cat. She'd been one of the first, besides Pebs and Dusklion, to greet him upon his return. He was deeply appreciative of her and Berrypaw for helping him to recover in a timely fashion so he could return to serving his clan. His gratefulness, however, was not enough to halt the bitter reply that escaped his mouth.

"This ain't Riverclan," he said sharply, tensing in agitation. He relaxed quickly, shaking his head. "Sorry. Lil riled up righ' now," he amended, brow still furrowed. "Riverclan's the cats, I know that," he assured the she-cat, looking back at the unfamiliar river. "Even if it don't always seem that way."

Beastflame turned towards her once more, curling his striped tail over his paws. "S'okay, I guess," he responded to her initial question, shrugging broad shoulders indifferently. Obviously it hadn't been great for anyone, but he also didn't want to give her the impression that he regretted returning to his clan, or that his injuries were still bothering him. His minor wounds from the battle were already fading to mere scabs and bruises, and besides the occasional twinge of pain deep in the muscle tissue where his right eye used to be, his injuries from the badger encounter seemed to be healing nicely. "Lotta changes around here, but is'still the same ol' Riverclan," he added, not sure which one of them he was trying to convince.

She was worried about peace. That made sense, she was the healer and all that. Beastflame had never been one to be particularly superstitious, but even he couldn't deny that the medicine cats had some sort of intuition for this sort of stuff. So if she was concerned, there was good reason for the rest of them to be concerned. And now that she mentioned it, he did notice a tense spirit amongst his clanmates, something that went beyond the novelty of a new home. In all honesty, his late recognition of this was likely attributed to the fact that Beastflame was not a particularly peaceful cat.

"We're fightin' cats, Misty," he told her after a moment, offering a sideways grin. "Peace is never gonna last long. We can take it, whatever it is, I promise." And he was certain of this. If the rest of these cats had half the confidence he did in their survival, everything was going to be alright. And hey, if there happened to be a couple scraps along the way, Beastflame would never say no to a chance to use his claws.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old June 17th, 2024, 09:26 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

29 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

@Seamrog - DuskLeaf | @leopardheart00 - BrokenStream

___

MorningMimic padded over, flicking his tail. 'Alright. I'm here. What're we doin'?'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old June 18th, 2024, 12:09 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Lazy

Bearsnout
29 Moons || RiverClan Lionheart || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Paladin
. . .

Bearsnout was brought out of his thoughts by the voice of Dusklion ringing out through the Clearing to give patrols. Patrols in the new territory were quite an exciting idea. New terrain would be something that RiverClan would have to learn to adjust to, and he was itching to get out there and explore it for himself. They'd be venturing into the forest, so hopefully the prey wouldn't be too different from the old rodents and occasional birds that could be caught in the wooded parts of RiverClan's territory.

And then of course there was the fact that he was a Lionheart now, meaning he'd be tasked with leading patrols and helping out the Clan more often, which he found enjoyable. He'd always been a hard worker, and he enjoyed the responsibility, as well as the fact that Fadingsun had considered him good enough to even be a Lionheart.

Bearsnout padded over to meet with his Clanmates. Looked like Sharkhail was already there. He gave the tom a friendly grin in greeting before searching the temporary camp for Garlicfeather. Looks like they weren't here yet. "Hey! Garlicfeather! Let's get huntin'!" He called enthusiastically, as he waited.

. . .

@Fritter - @Fish

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

Last edited by chickadee; June 18th, 2024 at 12:10 PM.
Old June 18th, 2024, 03:29 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Aggressive

Default Re: RiverClan Clan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Bearsnout
29 Moons || RiverClan Lionheart || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Paladin
. . .

Bearsnout was brought out of his thoughts by the voice of Dusklion ringing out through the Clearing to give patrols. Patrols in the new territory were quite an exciting idea. New terrain would be something that RiverClan would have to learn to adjust to, and he was itching to get out there and explore it for himself. They'd be venturing into the forest, so hopefully the prey wouldn't be too different from the old rodents and occasional birds that could be caught in the wooded parts of RiverClan's territory.

And then of course there was the fact that he was a Lionheart now, meaning he'd be tasked with leading patrols and helping out the Clan more often, which he found enjoyable. He'd always been a hard worker, and he enjoyed the responsibility, as well as the fact that Fadingsun had considered him good enough to even be a Lionheart.

Bearsnout padded over to meet with his Clanmates. Looked like Sharkhail was already there. He gave the tom a friendly grin in greeting before searching the temporary camp for Garlicfeather. Looks like they weren't here yet. "Hey! Garlicfeather! Let's get huntin'!" He called enthusiastically, as he waited.

. . .

@Fritter - @Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Sharkhail joined up when he heard Dusklion's voice. Hunting, easy. He waited for his partners for the hunt. @chickadee @Fritter
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 3|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather blinked slowly as he stared at the new camp, admittedly he should have been in figurative star-clan right now with the potential for rock collection, and at least there was some sort of water source nearby that gave him an excuse to mentally go ‘at least there’s a reminder of home here’. Ears twitching as he weaved forward toward the patrol call, dull gaze fixed on the RiverClan deputy, he seated himself not too far away and listened out for his name. It did give him mild surprise toward the fact he wasn’t leading a patrol, but there was also an outweighed amount of relief that he could finally just be in the background rather than being scowled at for being bossy. Padding toward some cat called SharkHail and BearSnout he returned the call with a flash of a smile that faded the moment he reached the two properly. He’d been the last to arrive out of the patrol and seemingly the glummest, stars what happened to him? Didn’t he used to be a lot more chipper than this.

Swatting away the fading thought he glanced around just to further take in his surroundings and think well he could. He wasn’t keen on hunting and had never been good at it, more of a fighter, but through trail and error he’d become bearable. And his luck in hunting had surprised him over and over, most likely the only reason he isn’t scolded for his sloppy skills. The terrain was bumpy and rough around them, although the camp was thankfully a lot more smoothed down. They were going to the forest to hunt right? That’d be good, it’ll be nice to spend what time he could back under tree’s rather then… this.
(Sorry for the delayed reply^^)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old June 19th, 2024, 01:35 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

[ RIVERCLAN - ATARI BORDER PATROL ]

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Oh nooo, Wisteriawren was late. Latelatelatelatelate. She hadn't intended to get distracted, because she had heard Dusklion call her name, but she'd been searching RiverClan's new camp for a flower for her favorite kit in the nursery - Springkit. She remembered when he'd gotten scared of all the cats going off to fight those badgers, so she wanted to give him something to cheer him up.

In the end, she had found a bright blue cornflower, but had not found... Springkit... Her concern level was already heightened, but poking her head out of the makeshift nursery was when she noticed the cats gathering for patrols and remembered that she too had been called.

Which brought her to her current dilemma of being late. Oh dear. Hastily tucking the blue flower into her pelt for safekeeping, Wisteriawren rushed over to Dusklion and Stag...stag..? Em, she forgot his name. "Hallo!" She gasped breathlessly, eyes wide. "Sorrysorrysorry for being late, I'm here now."

[ @taillow - Dusklion / @squidz - Stagheart ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old June 19th, 2024, 03:28 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard’s whiskers twitched as she listened to Beastflame’s words, a small frown creasing her forehead. She settled beside him, her tail wrapping neatly over her paws. “It’s definitely not the same, but we’re RiverClan, we adapt,” she meowed, glancing at the unfamiliar river. “We’ve got each other, that’s what matters.” It was like she was jumping from side to side. One moment, she was optimistic about their future, and then in the next, her amber gaze betrayed that she was scared and didn’t feel all that well in their new camp...

She gave a small, determined nod. "Peace is tricky, but we've faced worse, I suppose. We’ll get through this too, I know it.” Her eyes shone with conviction. “Just gotta stick together, keep strong. And if it comes to fightin', well, we’re ready for that too. Not me, I gotta be ready for the healing part... but yeah. Like you said we’re fighting cats, and I do have hope that this will be the new beginnings RiverClan has needed all this time.”

She offered him a quick smile, a spark of hope in her eye. “Take care of yourself though, alright? The clan needs every warrior at their best.” She settled into a different position, giving his shoulder a light nudge. “We’ll be okay, yeah, we’ll be.. okay,” she mewed, though she was moreso trying to convince herself than Beastflame.

The molly tilted her head, one amber eye curious. “Have you had any chance to explore the territory, familiarize yourself with the new camp? How do you feel about it?”

( @ophelia sorry if this is messy its late and i want to go sleep jsfhksd )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den