Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 05:55 PM
once you cross the line...
by wolfie
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:51 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 05:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 22nd, 2021, 10:34 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Score with the Ball! [THUNDERCLAN EVENT - OPEN TO EVERYONE]

Houndkit was cranky.
Her brother and sibling were both apprentices, her sisters were gone, and now she was stuck in the nursery. All. Alone. Poor her, really. She was the oldest kit (7 whole moons!) by far, and the fact that she wasn't an apprentice was stupid. How was she supposed to "make dogspirit proud", when all she was doing all day was listening to squealing kits?!
So YEAH, she was in a bad mood.
Pricking her ears, she poked her head out of the nursery at all of the commotion. Was it another RiverClan raid? She would shred them so bad, they took two mother's away from her! Dogspirit... Whitewolf... UGH.
Wait.
It was a sporting event. YES! She would crush the competition! Running forward, sitting down next to Mistyshade, smirking triumphantly at everyone else, she was ready to win!

|first post with hound since July XP|

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old September 22nd, 2021, 10:40 AM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Softpaw, The Starry-Eyed Apprentice of Thunderclan |

A, sporting event? She'd never done sports before, but it would be fun and, help the clan. Oh and some kits were joining in, plus some cats around her age, maybe this would be good for her, she could make friends, impress the warriors.

' 'I'll join in!' '

This made her excited, hyper in fact, maybe she could make up for, a lack of kithood here. Surely her mentor wouldn't be mad, it was just a game that could help her with training! Honestly, she didn't care if she'd win or 'crush the competition', she was in it for the fun and possible friendships that could blossom.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old September 22nd, 2021, 10:56 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~Sparrowflight~

Ears perking up as the summons were made, Sparrowflight rose from her napping spot in the clearing before stretching out her legs. A game? Oh this would be great!

Quickly padding over to the gathering of cats she gave a quick glance at the participants and competition. It looked like a good mix of kits, apprentices, and warriors. Flicking her tail over her paws she grinned at the cats closest to her.

"Being an attacker sounds like my kind of fun!" she purred in amusement before pawing the ground excitedly. "Defenders probably won't get to run around as much."

Old September 22nd, 2021, 12:03 PM

My Mood: Sad

[ @Starry @ʀᴀɴʙᴏᴏ. ]

Thislerose had just emerged from the Warriors’ den to stretch her legs when she heard the voice of fellow Warrior Mistyshade. She listened carefully to how the game worked and kneaded her paws on the ground, remembering how she used to chase balls of moss around the clearing as a kit. This sounded similar, but with a few different elements to it, and it certainly sounded like it might be fun. It would be a good warm-up, too, before she had to go deal with her duties as a Warrior or as a mentor to the young Shatteredpaw.

As if thinking of him summoned him into her sight, she noticed Shatteredpaw across the clearing. He seemed like he was interested too, and she purred in delight when she overheard that he’d join. Padding over to Mistyshade she said, “I’d love to join. If no one else decides to be a defender I can be one of those, though I’d prefer to be an attacker.”

After she walked over to Shatteredpaw and smiled. “Ready to stretch your legs?”

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker

Last edited by Zesha; September 22nd, 2021 at 12:04 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2021, 12:27 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Event [#event]

Mistyshade already liked the amount of cats that had gathered; she hoped there would be more later. She gave a brief nod to Houndkit beside her, even though she wished she could inch a little away. That would seem unfriendly, though, not? She leaped down from the rock, padding over to the left bramble goal. There was the mossball in it. "Here's one of the goals, and the mossball. It's pretty big. We won't start yet, but I will begin assigning groups. If more cats join, they will still be assigned."

"The first team is called the green team. I'll be leading this one. Larkwing [ @Singing Jay ]. If you're joining, you'll be here. Along with her I'll take Shatteredpaw [ @ʀᴀɴʙᴏᴏ. ] Thistlerose [ @Zesha ] and Houndkit [ @poppy. ].

"Next is the blue team. Sparrowflight [ @Jayvines ] will be leading. Acornpatch [ @kalor ] Fernpaw [ Singing Jay ] Leafecho [ @Toodle ] Softpaw [ @WinterMara ] and Dovekit [ @Skycloud ]."

"For now in the green team, I'll be a defender along with Houndkit and maybe Larkwing. Thistlerose and Shatteredpaw, you'll be attackers. If another cat joins, they'll be attackers along with you."

"For the blue team, I'd like Sparrowflight as an attacker along with Acornpatch and Softpaw. Fernpaw, Leafecho and Dovekit will be defenders," she finished.

"If anyone has objections with what their role is, please let me know now."

Last edited by starry; September 22nd, 2021 at 12:35 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2021, 12:32 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Acornpatch smiled, stretching his legs as hestood beside his team. "I quailfy myself as one of the fastest ThunderClan cats, so I would defenitly make goal!"
[ i've lost inspo, and odn't mind my spelling lmao ]

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old September 22nd, 2021, 12:38 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~Sparrowflight~

Blinking in surprise at being the leader for her team, Sparrowflight only hesitated for a moment before hopping up to her paws and padding over to the right bramble goal.

Alrighty blue team! Let's do this," grinning enthusiastically at her assigned teammates, she flicked her tail in anticipation. "Anyone have any good strategies for knocking green team out of the clearing with our score?"

Hopefully her joking attitude would win her some friends and not rub too many cats the wrong way. Most of her teammates looked relatively upbeat, but one apprentice seemed rather... intense. She gave them an extra smile to make sure they'd be in good spirits.

Old September 22nd, 2021, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Rosekit saw the commotion and immediately thought it would be a much better idea to stay in the nursery. Big cats running, flying objects, oh my, definitely not a good idea! It'd be disastrous with her being a magnet for accidents.
"I, uhm, I might just stay away from this, it looks dangerous." she mumbled and ran off to the nursery, tripping and falling on the way.

Mistyshade came over to the kit before addressing her team. "Rosekit? Are you okay? This isn't going to be dangerous, I promise," she meowed in a soft voice. "Do you need help to get up?"

Last edited by starry; September 22nd, 2021 at 12:43 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2021, 12:45 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry View Post

Mistyshade came over to the kit before addressing her team. "Rosekit? Aew you okay? This isn't going to be dangerous, I promise," she meowed in a soft voice. "Do you need help to get up?"
Rosekit squirmed uncomfortable. She probably needed to get out of here before things went horribly wrong. She got up and shook herself.
"I, erm, uh, It's fine. I'm going back to the nursery now, I'm way to accident-prone to be around flying objects and any physical activities." she mewed awkwardly and ran off, but not before tripping over the exact same rock.
Old September 22nd, 2021, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Rosekit squirmed uncomfortable. She probably needed to get out of here before things went horribly wrong. She got up and shook herself.
"I, erm, uh, It's fine. I'm going back to the nursery now, I'm way to accident-prone to be around flying objects and any physical activities." she mewed awkwardly and ran off, but not before tripping over the exact same rock.

Mistyshade sighed as she saw Rosekit trip again. "You sure you don't need help?," the warrior asked, coming over once more.