Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Bumblepaw Kin Finder
by paedyn
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:15 AM
Raining Learns Climbing!
by Rowan
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:05 AM
as the tide changes, so...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:53 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:50 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 07:49 AM

Old September 5th, 2021, 04:39 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Lilypaw nodded and then went to look for her mentor, what was there name longshadow? Well she would find out. She looked around before spotting them. Hello, I’m lilypaw I’m looking forward to training with you she wanted to make sure they thought she was nice and kind, more like her sisters. She wanted to make sure she had a good mentor and if not then we’ll she would have to do extra training
@distant cry in the woods

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old September 5th, 2021, 04:52 PM
Permanently shutting down

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
Lilypaw nodded and then went to look for her mentor, what was there name longshadow? Well she would find out. She looked around before spotting them. Hello, I’m lilypaw I’m looking forward to training with you she wanted to make sure they thought she was nice and kind, more like her sisters. She wanted to make sure she had a good mentor and if not then we’ll she would have to do extra training
@distant cry in the woods
||>||LongShadow||<|

LongShadow glanced at there apprentice, and paused, before speaking. “hello LilyPaw, you probably know my name- assuming that dawnstar said it- andd i sound mouse brained-“ well that was a fail “sorry, i’m just not used to talking. we can start training as soon as your ready- i mean- after the meeting”

i will be offline much more for school.

my oc site:
http://www.lasesp.com/article/163597...164/ghosts_ocs
Old September 5th, 2021, 05:41 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singing Jay View Post
@Clovershade

Yes! Shadestorm couldn't help but smiled when
is name was called out. I was mentioned last and he had
almost lost hope in getting something new to train, since
Meadowpaw wasn't much to work with and he had been
hoping for a new apprentice to actually do something
decent of.

Antpaw it was, well hopefully they'd me less soft then his other
apprentice. Meadowpaw didn't seem interested in battle and after
she had gone against his orders on the patrol he didn't have much
hope for the soft thing.
"Well that went nicely"
the voice mewed to him inside his head
"Hm"
"Aren't you happy with a new apprentice?"
"Of cause, don't mean I have to talk about it with you"
"You could work on your attitude a little"

"Antpaw!" he called out while slowly turning his head back
and forth to try to spot any small cats coming towards him. He
would have liked to get a newly made apprentice to train since
he would have more credit if they became a good warrior,
but then again he wouldn't get all the blame if they didn't,
maybe it didn't mater as long as he train them well, which he would.
Hearing his name called, Antpaw turned around, shoving past a few cats and approaching his new mentor.

Shadestorm, huh? Sounds like Stormshadow...no, shut up. Not the time.

"Hello." He dipped his head, trying to seem respectful-or did he just look stupid? It had been a while since he really talked to a warrior, and the last thing he wanted was to look like a loser in front of his new mentor.

Maybe the scars will make him think I'm tough or something. Well, I mean, he'd only be half right, I guess.

Headshots above are by jude ^^
Old September 5th, 2021, 06:07 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by distant cry in the woods View Post
||>||LongShadow||<|

LongShadow glanced at there apprentice, and paused, before speaking. “hello LilyPaw, you probably know my name- assuming that dawnstar said it- andd i sound mouse brained-“ well that was a fail “sorry, i’m just not used to talking. we can start training as soon as your ready- i mean- after the meeting”
Great so she had a stupid mentor who couldn’t even talk right. She pushed back her emotions so her mentor couldn’t see. Your fine, I’m ready to start training as soon as we can she said with a fake smile. She hoped sharppaws mentor wasn’t so bad

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old September 5th, 2021, 07:03 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
- @Hawkice

¨Good, because I wanna be a great warrior!¨ She exclaimed, grinning wider than before. She was so, super excited. This would be amazing, her father's brother training her to become an amazing warrior. It didn't get much better than this!
"And Briarpaw, would you mind if we did a little of our training in camp, so I could show my kits too?" Fiercefire asked
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old September 5th, 2021, 07:12 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

- @Hawkice

''Yes!!!'' She squealed. She would look so cool! Her little cousins would stare up at her in awe, and whisper amongst themselves about how skilled she already was, and then they would smother her with love. Her immediate family might be fallen apart, but she still had hope with her uncles and cousins!

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old September 5th, 2021, 08:34 PM
chirps

Watching the meeting from the back of the gathered group where he normally sat, Duskberrry's tail tip twitched just slightly. His mind raced with a million thoughts but nothing of it registered on his face. Instead he sat calm and still, green eyes focused on Dawnstar who sat atop the ledge. New apprentices, reassignments, and ah, new warriors. Perhaps one of the tom's favorite ceremonies. Lifting his head to offer a smile he watched as the two were called forward.

He recalled his own ceremony. Duskberry wasn't naive to believe he was Dawnstar's favorite cat - he'd go as far as to say she thought of him as weak - but he was a good Clanmate, steady on his path and fighting for his Clan when he needed to. On most issues and during meetings he remained silent, only offering a grunt of a stomp of his paws where appropriate.

[open!]
Old September 5th, 2021, 10:38 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

@Clovershade

Shadestorm nodded to himself, pleased with the apprentice
he'd got. The brown and cream cat already behaved better
Meadowpaw had, or was. He quickly glanced Antpaw up and
down, he wasn't scrawny per say but a bit thin and tall, he wasn't
sure if that would aid or hurt the apprentice in a battle but he was
pretty sure he had spotted him in the most recent battle on Windclan
and since he was still alive he must have at least some fighting skill.

"We'll start your training tomorrow, we have much to do"
he mewed, much more calmly then how he had first said to
Meadowpaw since Antpaw didn't seem to require the same
training in discipline and respect.

(I'll go make a training thread)

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Last edited by Singing Jay; September 5th, 2021 at 10:38 PM.
Old September 5th, 2021, 11:20 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post
~Sheepglow~
Shook sat clear on her face. Dawnstar had given her a apprentice? Out of all the warriors in Shadowclan, she was chosen? Sure, it wasn’t a fresh apprentice, one straight out the nursery that would certainly take more work, but Cinderpaw was a apprentice nonetheless. Maybe she should’ve expected to get one sooner or later, but she had presumed the leader, and many other cats, had viewed her as weak. Sparkpaw had deemed her a mouse on the last patrol, was it really so obvious to her fellow warriors she had no backbone? Closing her eyes tightly for a moment, Sheepglow took in a few soft breaths, murmuring to herself to calm down, to look prideful. Finally, after a moment or so the curly furred molly had pushed herself up onto her paws. It was more the matter of finding Cinderpaw rather than what the apprentice would think of her, Sheepglow could get that later.
Pushing through the crowd of cats, Sheepglows blue gaze silently searched for the apprentice she had been giving. Obviously, it had to be one of the older ones, so at least she knew that they’d look older. Trying to keep her thick, white fur from catching on anything, specifically, other cats, Sheepglow was sure to wind carefully between each and every one of them, she also had no want to get into a fight with one, as Sheepglow was almost certain that wouldn’t end well for her. Finally, after a moment, Sheepglow saw the cat she could presume to be Cinderpaw and stepped carefully up to her, blue orbs raking back behind the puff of white, curled fur in front of her eyes “Cinderpaw? I’m Sheepglow.”
@Dizerel

Usually Cinderpaw was near the edge of the clearing, barely listening. These meetings so rarely had anything to do with her, so she often used the time to scout out other apprentices as potential victims to bully. However, she knew this meeting would more than likely have something for her, as the re-assignment of her mentor would undoubtedly come.

It was sad that her old mentor had run off. Cinderpaw was so close to being a warrior, but then this all happened, and now she was likely going to be a few steps back in her training. Shame, she really really wanted to be one of the youngest apprentices to ever reach warriorhood. That didn't matter as much, though, so long as she had the skills to prove that she was better than all her peers.

Cinderpaw scanned her head around the clearing to look for her new mentor, Sheepglow. Seeing her new mentor, who was already approaching, Cinderpaw decided to stay put. Flicking her darker ear in response to the greetings.

Unlike her past mentor, Cinderpaw had no idea how tolerant Sheepglow would be about the apprentice's tendency to be cruel and bully the other apprentices. She would have to be careful, and she was smart enough to pull it off. Reaching warriorhood was more important than amusing herself with her thoughts of self-superiority. So, she would just act like a good little apprentice until she could gauge how tolerant Sheepglow would be of Cinderpaw's more evil nature. Bowing her head in greetings. "Hello, Sheepglow. I hope there is plenty that I can learn from you while I finish my training." She said in fake wisdom. Of course this feeble warrior had nothing to teach her. Cinderpaw was the best! She just had to tough through appeasing this cat and then she would finally get the title she deserved!

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old September 6th, 2021, 12:34 AM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

~Sheepglow~
Casting a light smile towards her new apprentice, Sheepglow had sat down in silence. She’d have to wait till the end of this meeting before going off to find soemthing to do, or, start the last stretch of Cinderpaws training.
@Dizerel
(Just a quick little thing! No need for a response )

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"