dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet
She/they | 32 moons | The Ultimate Predator, The Collector, Kitty Softpaws
The news she had reported to Bumblestar in her den still weighed heavily on the hornet as Redhawk made her way to the space below the Stormcrest. There was a dullness in her gaze that had lingered, despite best efforts to shake the tendrils of the gruesome scene. Over and over she had Goldenheart's body, splayed across the border with red coating everything in sight. It was difficult to keep her whiskers from trembling as she took a seat near the front, lifting her gaze up towards her leader.

Then she remembered Elkpaw, and Crowpaw. While she wasn't super concerned with the later, the former had befriended a couple of these cats. Red twisted and turned her head, looking around for the young tom and, if spotted, waving her tail for him to come join her if he wanted to. The news about ShadowClan... she wasn't sure how he would take it. Perhaps it was about time to have the "stranger danger" talk with him.

[ @dino. for little elklad ]
Elkpaw hadn't been very interested in attending this meeting until he caught sight of Redhawk, and then he suddenly had the motivation to skip away from the apprentices' den to her side.

His excitement faulted, however, once he noticed the lackluster look about her. He leaned over to nudge her leg. "Hi. Is something wrong?"
Old March 30th, 2024, 02:13 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours

Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 6/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Kestrelpaw huffed and puffed dramatically as she made her way over and flopped on the floor like a fish out of water.

[ open ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old March 30th, 2024, 07:14 PM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours

"Hm?" Beetail said with a slightly bored look on her face. Fluffclaw sat down beside her, with that strange cat Nightflight taking a seat next to him
Old March 30th, 2024, 07:57 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Poppypaw wobbles over to the meeting with a derpy face.

Old March 30th, 2024, 08:31 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

Padding over towards the growing crowd of his peers, the large golden tom steered himself to sit next to his last remaining "kit" of this litter. Brindlekit seemed a touch anxious; an understandable thing really, considering Bumblestar had passed him over in favor of his siblings last meeting. However, Lioncrest had nothing but faith that this little set-back would only give his son an increased drive to preform above his peers during apprenticehood.

Lightly settling into a comfortable position, the golden warrior gently flicked his tail over to rest at his son's back as a silent show of support while they awaited their leader's announcement. Amber eyes flicked over the crowd as they sat in silence, and he was pleasantly surprised to see his youngest apprentice joining the meeting... Even if it was in a rather undignified manner.

[ @gs29513 @Estelle for the mentions]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Mistheart ~

Grey head poking out from the warrior's den, the small grey molly quickly skittered out to sit on the fringes of the crowd. Paws-crossed their wasn't anything forest-shattering being announced this meeting...

Old March 30th, 2024, 08:41 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@Rose | @Estelle | @Tiabirb |

The deputy once again perched on top of the Warriors den once the meeting call had echoed through the Clearing. Easy to spot idiots acting out, though granted most of the time the Hornets acted upon it faster than he. Snakes the lot of them, quick to bite and last to let go.

As Apprentices began to float on in, he'd noticed a good chunk of them were just...moping? No. They were laying down. Hap hazardly laying down? What in the world were they doing...one looked stupid even. A long drawn out sigh raked through the Calico before sucking in a deep breath "Thinkin about mentors teachin Apprentices a few lessons on meetin etiquette. Lots of slumped over kits lookin like they got nothin better to do other than collect some mouse bile for the oncomin green-leaf ticks. Since a meetin don't seem so important." he bellowed, looking between Kestrelpaw and Shadepaw.

His eyes going over to Poppypaw, an annoyed, narrow gaze overtaking his features. "Your face will freeze like that. You'll get pity killed." he said bluntly before scanning the area once more.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; March 30th, 2024 at 08:42 PM.
Old March 30th, 2024, 08:47 PM

Bump Policy: …

Springlight
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

It wasn't long before the calico emerged from the crevices of the medicine den, her pupils narrowed to grow adjusted towards the dim lighting along the clearing. It wasn't hard to tell that another meeting was called judging from the obvious form of Bumblestar standing along the Stormcrest, apparent fury plastered along her facial expression. Springlight’s lips shifted to a grimace as she gradually approached the clearing, swerving her way through as she placed herself next to the cat that She easily recognized a few nights ago: Orangeblossom. She wasn't quite sure what to exactly think of the tom-cat, other than the fact that he acted relatively like one of the biggest mousebrains that she ever encountered… but he was also somewhat sweet in a way. She didn't know how to describe it, but he was one of the very few cats who actually bothered to try to lift her poor spirits. Quite surprising, if she said so herself. “Hello… Orangeblossom,” the small herbalist greeted, her warm blue eyes landing on his green as she settled herself beside him. “I hope… you don't… mind me… sitting by you… for this… seemingly… soon to be… chaotic meeting.” A quiet chuckle escaped past her lips as she sat herself down, neatly placing her tricolored tail over her rounded, petite snow-white paws. Curiosity glinted in her eyes as she glanced downwards at one of his mismatched paws, tilting her head towards it. “How… is that… paw of… yours… doing? Is it… healing… well?”

@Dolomedes [ :3 also ignore how atrociously short this is im mentally burntout and cannot write ]
Just don't expect me to come back anytime soon.
Have a nice day, friend.

Last edited by iliri; March 30th, 2024 at 08:56 PM.
Old March 31st, 2024, 08:38 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

shrikepaw
#flocklittershrike

The big cat was angry, and that meant it was time for a meeting. their first meeting as an apprentice, and shrikepaw was certain it was going to be a success. bounding into the clearing, they slowed to a walk as they approached. they had to be fancy during meetings, right? they couldn’t practice their sneaky-sneakster skills or expand upon their hunting techniques. nope! shrikepaw had to be boring… for now.

eyes landing on their flop of a sister, the urge to bounce became harder to resist. but they could do it. [i]for mountaindad.[/] they just had to believe! ”kes!” waddling over to their goober of a sister, they poked her with a paw. ”we got to be fancy today, ‘member? for the big-cat meetings!!”

[ @Rose ]

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's
Old March 31st, 2024, 10:58 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Treepaw finally made her way over to the meeting. She was a little later than the others already there, but she was here nonetheless. The bengal marked she-cat was quick to spot her mentor and her eyes brightened slightly. Quietly, she made her way over, sitting near him, respecting his space.

Once seated with her tail wrapped around her paws, she blinked a greeting at Spiderthroat -- if he noticed it. Her gaze would then turn to Bumblestar, waiting for the announcements. One of these next meetings would be her warrior ceremony. It was a long-anticipated ceremony for the she-cat. She'd been abandoned by two mentors and overlooked by the warriors when she asked for help, but she was nearly ready for her assessment at last.

@Starfall - Spiderthroat mention

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 31st, 2024, 12:41 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance

Mountaintalon wanted to listen. Not look after and corral his disobedient spawn. Spiderthroat had gotten to his daughter first, but that didn't keep him from lashing his tail irritably and crossing the clearing. He reached down with a paw to move Kestrelpaw into a more respectable position.

"Go stand near Shrikepaw," he growled. "Sit up straight and pay attention. Do not make me tell you again."

[ @Rose @carmen ]

Last edited by dino.; March 31st, 2024 at 12:41 PM.