Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Fernwillow could have sworn she heard babbling. Who... who was babbling. She looked up from where she was grooming herself near the warrior's den and spotted a bit of movement by the nursery. She stood and peered over at the strange little kit tugging on a piece of the nursery wall, and recognizing paired with a bit of exasperation flooded her. "Elkkit." She sighed, remembering his previous exploits with sticks. "Stop that, you'll bring the whole nursery wall down." She couldn't muster the ability to sound frustrated, however, a laugh evident in her voice.

Ha ha HA Elkkit had this Clan wrapped around his little baby toes. Every time he did something, one of them would come running. His eyes darted up to Fernwillow, wide and bright and completely, utterly innocent.

He stared at her for a long moment before giving the slobbery piece of wall another harsh tug and then dropping it, rolling to his feet, and bolting forward to attack Fernwillow's paws.

Last edited by dino.; January 23rd, 2024 at 07:35 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 07:41 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Ha ha HA Elkkit had this Clan wrapped around his little baby toes. Every time he did something, one of them would come running. His eyes darted up to Fernwillow, wide and bright and completely, utterly innocent.

He stared at her for a long moment before giving the slobbery piece of wall another harsh tug and then dropping it, rolling to his feet, and bolting forward to attack Fernwillow's paws.

Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Fernwillow yelped in surprise as Elkkit snared her in his devious trap, her white toes immediately bombarded with tiny claws and teeth. "Rats!" She crowed, moving her paws around to give him moving targets. "How could I have fallen for such a trap! I'm completely outmatched!" Her paws, now properly tangled up and ruffled by small teeth, sent her falling very slowly to the ground, right on top of Elkkit, crushing him. Though, she was a rather lithe cat, so it wasn't too much weight. "Oh, oh I've been defeated! Oh, my legs, they no longer work! Oh no... someone help!" She chuckled under her breath, aiming to keep all her weight on the kit and give him a taste of his own medicine.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old January 23rd, 2024, 07:45 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Fernwillow yelped in surprise as Elkkit snared her in his devious trap, her white toes immediately bombarded with tiny claws and teeth. "Rats!" She crowed, moving her paws around to give him moving targets. "How could I have fallen for such a trap! I'm completely outmatched!" Her paws, now properly tangled up and ruffled by small teeth, sent her falling very slowly to the ground, right on top of Elkkit, crushing him. Though, she was a rather lithe cat, so it wasn't too much weight. "Oh, oh I've been defeated! Oh, my legs, they no longer work! Oh no... someone help!" She chuckled under her breath, aiming to keep all her weight on the kit and give him a taste of his own medicine.
Everything was going perfectly according to plan until this FAT CAT FELL ON HIM.

Elkkit shrieked as the weight of a mountain collapsed right on top of him and pinned him to the ground that HE was supposed to be ruling. "NO!!" he howled. "YOU'RE SO HEAVY, GET OFFA ME!!! RUDE!!!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!"

Wiggling violently underneath her, he turned and batted at whatever he could reach. Off off OFF!

Last edited by dino.; January 23rd, 2024 at 07:46 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 10:03 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

EggBite flinced at the wailing, glancing over with a chuckle.

'FernWillow, You got a mouse in your pelt? That's some awfully loud squeakin' it's doing.'
@Micanomancy @dino.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old January 23rd, 2024, 10:15 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Everything was going perfectly according to plan until this FAT CAT FELL ON HIM.

Elkkit shrieked as the weight of a mountain collapsed right on top of him and pinned him to the ground that HE was supposed to be ruling. "NO!!" he howled. "YOU'RE SO HEAVY, GET OFFA ME!!! RUDE!!!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!"

Wiggling violently underneath her, he turned and batted at whatever he could reach. Off off OFF!

Drizzlenight was just trying to get some sleep. With a sleep schedule that had been as erratic as it had been as of late, taking any opportunity possible to get some shut-eye was more than necessary. He was just dozing off when some child started shrieking in the clearing.

He sighed.

It didn't sound like any sort of calamity was happening, so the kit's shrieking didn't light any kind of fire under his paws. Still, it had proven to be entirely effective at waking him up.

Drizzlenight remained in his nest for several moments after, hoping that if he just kept his eyes shut he could drift into slumber. Peace did not come, however, and after a bit of trying he gave up with a huff.

Hauling himself up, the black and white-flecked warrior padded out of the nursery. A quick scan of the clearing seemed to show him the source of the annoyance. A bit of concern flashed through him at the sight of an adult cat sitting on top of a kit; perhaps he had misjudged this situation?

Hurrying over towards the pair - he identified them as Fernwillow and Elkkit as he did - he wondered what had happened. Was Fernwillow really so clumsy and careless as to just fall on top of a kit? Who did that?

Reaching out, Drizzlenight grasped Fernwillow's scruff in his jaws and moved backward in an attempt to pull the warrior off of the child. He was successful; as soon as the kit had been freed, Drizzlenight released his Clanmate.

"You okay, kid?" he asked, hoping Fernwillow's big ass hadn't caused any sort of harm.

( pp perms granted by Micanomancy )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 24th, 2024, 01:59 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
DaylightPaw
DaylightKit,

11 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Apprentice

___

DaylightPaw shook snow off of her pelt, shivering.

She padded over to a warrior, smiling sheepishly

'Hey.. Could you help me get some of the snow out of my pelt? I feel like I'm chilled down to the bone..'

___

@celeste

(Start of grooming snowflakes)
· Fawnsplash ·
a brown, cream and white tortie molly with one blue and one green eye
she/her · thunderclan · 16 moons

Fawnsplash’s bicoloured gaze turned to an apprentice that was approaching her. Daylightpaw.. if she remembered correctly? She offered the young molly a small smile, nodding. “Yeah, of course I can do that! Would you mind doing it on my pelt too, after I’m done?” she asked with a tilt of her head. Then, she began to get to work, grooming the snowflakes off Daylightpaw’s fur. Her tongue was freezing and felt like it was about to fall of, but since helping her clanmates was important, she continued until all the snowflakes were gone. Then, she stepped back with a satisfied grin. “Is that better?”

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old January 24th, 2024, 02:51 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive

It was through his tenacity and willpower alone that Fudge managed to wriggle free from the mound of snow he had found himself stuck in. The fact that most of the snow helpfully fell off him as he wriggled about most certainly aided, but the fact didn't aid his inner narrative of awesomeness as much, so he conveniently left that part out. Long, bushy tail serving him well, the apprentice used it to brush away the softer, less compressed mounds as he got his paws to help on the more stubborn bits, or the bits that fell on The Boulder's head. The last thing he needed was to bury the mountainous cat's head once more! It seemed they realized his intentions, too, because whenever his paw approached their face, he was met with a friendly, grooming lick. An action that was regarded with a deadpanned stare accompanied by twitching whiskers. A clear sign that he found the action amusing to the knowing cat... which his mentor just happened to be. He hadn't really seen any other cats who could guess as to his inner most thoughts as often as they did, after all.

With the light snowfall, however, his task was not easy, and the Havana Brown mix found himself openly snapping and eating some of the falling snowflakes with frustration whenever one hovered too close to his nose. No stupid weather was about to keep his mentor prisoner, however, and with his job done dark limbs padded backwards, giving the formerly buried feline space to get up. Green half moons stared emotionlessly at The Boulder, careful to not display his concern. The snow was cold. Even he could feel his nose tingle as he used it to shove aside the betraying, weaponized moss ball that had fallen on the brown feline. He couldn't imagine it would be very comfortable - or safe - to have been trapped underneath that frozen little slice of hell for any portion of time.

"Unharmed?" Fudge questioned, his voice monotone.

@Rani [Mudhound]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 24th, 2024, 05:16 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Violetfreckle was grumpy. It seemed like she couldn't sit anywhere outside without sitting on a pile of cold snow. Even the well-worn paths of the camp were becoming more packed snow than dirt. This certainly wouldn't do, nope. With a grunt, she made her way out of the warriors den and investigated one of the more well-worn areas. She bapped it with a paw, instantly feeling regret when the ice only barely cracked under pressure and her paw came back stinging. Flattening her ears, the molly thought in silence for a moment. Before perking up and scampering off to find a decent sized rock. Aha!

Carrying the rock in her mouth, she dropped it down on the ice with a mighty thud, and.... well, it didn't break, but it cracked! After a few more attempts, the hard layer of ice shattered a bit, allowing Violetfreckle to see the dirt beneath. Ahhh, she was so close. With a hole started, she began to use her paws to get rid of the ice little by little. It didn't take long for her pawpads to become numb, and she was forced to quit. However, she'd gotten rid of a decent chunk of the ice by the entrance and fresh-kill piles. Hopefully it proved to be less of a slipping hazard than the rest of the camp.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 24th, 2024, 09:28 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
EggBite flinced at the wailing, glancing over with a chuckle.

'FernWillow, You got a mouse in your pelt? That's some awfully loud squeakin' it's doing.'
@Micanomancy @dino.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Drizzlenight was just trying to get some sleep. With a sleep schedule that had been as erratic as it had been as of late, taking any opportunity possible to get some shut-eye was more than necessary. He was just dozing off when some child started shrieking in the clearing.

He sighed.

It didn't sound like any sort of calamity was happening, so the kit's shrieking didn't light any kind of fire under his paws. Still, it had proven to be entirely effective at waking him up.

Drizzlenight remained in his nest for several moments after, hoping that if he just kept his eyes shut he could drift into slumber. Peace did not come, however, and after a bit of trying he gave up with a huff.

Hauling himself up, the black and white-flecked warrior padded out of the nursery. A quick scan of the clearing seemed to show him the source of the annoyance. A bit of concern flashed through him at the sight of an adult cat sitting on top of a kit; perhaps he had misjudged this situation?

Hurrying over towards the pair - he identified them as Fernwillow and Elkkit as he did - he wondered what had happened. Was Fernwillow really so clumsy and careless as to just fall on top of a kit? Who did that?

Reaching out, Drizzlenight grasped Fernwillow's scruff in his jaws and moved backward in an attempt to pull the warrior off of the child. He was successful; as soon as the kit had been freed, Drizzlenight released his Clanmate.

"You okay, kid?" he asked, hoping Fernwillow's big ass hadn't caused any sort of harm.

( pp perms granted by Micanomancy )

Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Fernwillow yawned as Elkkit wailed for his father, snickering as he was taught the most valuable of lessons: always move out of the way if a cat is falling on you. Duh. She smirked towards Eggbite as the cat called out to her. "Yeah, it's feelin' real talkative right now! I'm thinking I'll let it tire itself out before I gobble it up like a fox!" She directed the last bit to Elkkit, baring her sharp teeth before giggling. "I bet you taste delicious!"

Unfortunately for our big bad villain, our strong DrizzleKNIGHT in shining armor came to poor Elkkit's rescue. He hauled the smaller warrior of the kit, the tabby yelping in surprise as she was manhandled. She glared up at the interrupter, then rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Oh great, YOU. Come to miss more frozen mossball throws?" She teased light-heartedly, pushing herself to her paws and shaking herself out. "You're interrupting meal time~" She wiggled her haunches as though she was about to pounce on Elkkit, but just laughed and straightened.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old January 25th, 2024, 07:35 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Lazy

Leopardkit laughed loudly as his sister tumbled in the snow and began to bat at his ear. The bengal crouched down into a playful position, then rolled in the snow like a fool. "What were you even doing before I came here? You were just sitting there! Boooooring!" He exclaimed expressively.

[@Collieheart]

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!