Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Levanya
Today 04:37 AM
Jagged little teeth...
by gs29513
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:34 AM
❆ he was just a kit -...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 04:17 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:23 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:08 AM

Old December 31st, 2023, 03:52 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
Trying to recover from the embarassment she felt from Bumblestar staggering at her nudge, Redhawk took a bit more time sniffing in the corner of the den near the entrance. There were no holes, but she wanted to make sure her face didn't give it away when she turned around. No more nudging, that was for sure!

Eveningstar and Aspenstrike. Red couldn't find fault in not wanting to be the Clan leader when the only idea of it they'd had growing up was those two. She couldn't recall much of the former, but the latter had left a sour taste in her mouth ever since she had walked out of that one Clan meeting. Some of the other names were more familiar and she put more stock in them than the others. Thrushstar she hadn't known the fate of, but from the sounds of it, he seemed similar to the rest.

"You did, yeah." Was it a wish though? Or more like a "gotta do this because no one else will" desire? She ducked out of the den once she was certain there were no more spots that needed patching up. "I haven't been b-back long, but it seems like you're d-doing a good job." Looking to Bumblestar, Redhawk offered a small smile. "What h-happened with that... sinkhole stuff, by the w-way? I never made it back to c-camp after Thrushstar's ceremony, and coming b-back to find we had moved w-was... was a shocker."

Picking up the remainder of the supplies and nodding to her leader to see if she could carry the rest, the reddish-brown warrior made her way over to the warrior's den to start in there.

[ @dino. - figure your next post can be in the warriors den so they can transition over there for the next den check! ]
Bumblestar bent to grab whatever had been left and followed Redhawk to the warriors' den. Her hold was set down near the entrance, where it would be out of the way, as she shouldered through the curtain of vegetation. Redhawk's questions left a sour taste in her mouth.

"I dunno." She started to inspect the den's walls. "I think there were tunnels under camp. There'd been a lotta rain a few days before 'n I guess they got flooded or something. Couldn't handle it 'n collapsed. We got out, thankfully. I stayed behind with a couple others while Thrushstar went ahead with the others to find this place." Her tail lashed. "Then Thrustar just- up 'n vanished. No meeting after days, no appearance, no help. It's like he just wandered off. So I took over. Got things moving again. Some cats weren't really happy about it, but..." Cinderpaw came to mind. A friend turned a fool. "I'm still here, so I guess they learned to deal."
Old December 31st, 2023, 04:32 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Fawnsplash vibes
Old January 1st, 2024, 07:00 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector
Tunnels under the camp?? Redhawk knew stories about cats that used to live underground - stories she had been told as a kit - but did they actually run underneath the camp?? As she inspected the other side of the den walls, so far coming up with nothing. Good. She kept her ears perked as Bumblestar continued to explain, frowning as she mentioned that Thrushstar had just vanished. He had made so many promises, and only now was Red realizing what a fool she had been to believe in any of them.

"Cats w-weren't happy t-to have a leader who actually g-got work done?" There's a hint of amusement to her tone as she shakes her head, leaning close to a part of the corner of the den. "Probably didn't realize w-what it was, you know, a-after so many s-seasons of failed l-leaders." she jokes to Bumble, looking over her shoulder at the she-cat with a small grin. For cats who had cried pretty much for as long as Red could remember for stable leadership, it was ironic that the second they had it they didn't like it.

"Could you b-bring me some sticks? There's n-no hole but this p-part could use some r-reinforcement." Chewing on more of their conversation while she waited, Red added, "And w-whats up with S-ShadowClan lately? They ssss-seem more uppity t-than usual" Probably not having a camp to barge into was getting to them. Red's whiskers twitch in amusement at her own though as she looked back to the den wall she was inspecting.

[ @dino. ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old January 11th, 2024, 12:29 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 10 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - 77/100 - tags; @Micanomancy
Featherpaw forced herself to sit still rather than pacing, tail twitching restlessly. She didn't know what to do about what she'd seen at the border, guilt and envy, anger and sympathy, all eating away at her. She hated lying - and a lie of omission was no less a lie - but it seemed like everywhere she turned there was another secret to keep. Her parents relationship, where she'd grown up, her brother, now this, a situation almost cruel in how similar it was to her own... She was sick of it.

Heart hammering in their chest, Featherpaw padded up to the warriors den, hesitating before sticking their head in. They needed to talk to someone, and there was really only one cat for the job. Someone who knew their secrets, who they could trust, who was an unbiased party (Whistlewing wasn't exactly the best cat to ask since she had two half-clan kits...) - they needed to speak to their mentor.
"Fernwillow? Are you there?" they mewed. "If you have time, could I speak to you? In private?"

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Old January 11th, 2024, 08:12 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
---------------
[Featherpaw - @lesbianism ]
---------------
The lithe tabby blinked sleepily awake, dark ears swiveling back towards the entrance to the den where she swore she heard her name called. Untucking her nose from her front paws, she yawned and twisted so she could see the entrance. Through her bleary eyes, she could see Featherpaw shifting anxious from paw to paw, and all tiredness instantly melted away. "Featherpaw?" She meowed quietly, pushing herself to her paws and toeing past some other sleeping warriors--other animals got to hibernate during leafbare, so why shouldn't cats!--and squeezed out into the chilly evening air. Camp was quiet, with most patrols done for the day and no urgent business to attend to around the clearing. "What is it?" Outside, Fernwillow stretched, her joints popping in a way that made her feel much older than she actually was. She shook out her pelt and began grooming the bits of fur that stuck up. The apprentice looked concerned, but Fernwillow didn't want to worsen that by staring at the poor kid while they talked. After a moment of hesitation she looked up, eyeing the still camp. "Did you want to talk about this somewhere else?"

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old January 11th, 2024, 11:39 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 10 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - 79/100 - tags; @Micanomancy
Featherpaw shifted nervously. " Sorry I woke you up. Um..." They looked around camp. It was quiet, but they definitely didn't want to be overheard. "Yeah, maybe we could go for a walk? I need... some advice, I guess."
Old January 12th, 2024, 12:52 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
---------------
[Featherpaw - @lesbianism ]
---------------
Fernwillow shook her head. "It's alright. Come," she stood, padding towards the entrance. "How can I help?" The two cats headed out into the territory, the nearly set sun casting the forest in a purple light.

[Shall they continue this in the territory thread?]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old January 13th, 2024, 02:41 PM

The black and white she-cat blinked, saw herself in the warriors' den, then remembered, she had recently been made a warrior. She was still getting used to her new den and her clanmates. She raised her head and saw the entrance of ThunderClan, she shook her head and yawned, she got up and walked out of the den.
Old January 13th, 2024, 09:43 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery

At the moment Mudhound was trying very hard not to cry, huddled away hiding in the near empty warriors den mid day. In their defense it was a case of idiot see, idiot do and they'd just happened to always miss seeing the after effects! It just looked fun and after seeing like the 5th clanmate licking an icicle they had to try it!

Now the poor fluffy warrior was sitting away in the warriors den, sniffling as their entire mouth was stuck wide opened on the biggest icicle they'd been able to find, stuck. Seriously their entire tongue was just plastered on the thing and there was no ripping it off to escape. The loss of tongue would just be too great. No, Mudhound was stuck and forced to hide their shame (and growing brain freeze) until the thing melted regretting everything.

@Poprock

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; January 13th, 2024 at 09:43 PM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 10:21 PM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery

At the moment Mudhound was trying very hard not to cry, huddled away hiding in the near empty warriors den mid day. In their defense it was a case of idiot see, idiot do and they'd just happened to always miss seeing the after effects! It just looked fun and after seeing like the 5th clanmate licking an icicle they had to try it!

Now the poor fluffy warrior was sitting away in the warriors den, sniffling as their entire mouth was stuck wide opened on the biggest icicle they'd been able to find, stuck. Seriously their entire tongue was just plastered on the thing and there was no ripping it off to escape. The loss of tongue would just be too great. No, Mudhound was stuck and forced to hide their shame (and growing brain freeze) until the thing melted regretting everything.

@Poprock
Ghostglow
Warrior || She/her || 38 Moons || Purrks: Lyrebird Lullaby

Tired. Ghostglow was oh so tired. A late night solo patrol to ensure their camp wasn't the victim of an ambush does that to a gal! The warrior was thankful when she saw the warrior's den was mostly empty - save for Mudhound. The molly thought highly of the the younger warrior... as long as they didn't get too rowdy while she napped she didn't care what they did. A tired smile was offered their way as she flopped down in her nest and shut her eyes.

Wait. What was that.

Yellow eyes peeled themselves open and slid slowly over to Mudhound. They seemde less bubbly than usual, like they were upset. Almost like they wanted to hide from the world. And what was that in their mouth? Wait... no... Surely that wasn't a....

"Oh goodness!" She shot up from her nest, padding over to Mudhound with large unblinking eyes. "Honey is that thing stuck to you?" Where did they even find one that big? Why did they stick their tongue to it? How long had the poor thing been hiding away in their den?!

So many questions swam around in her head before Ghostglow did something she was not proud of. Something she would apologize for for the rest of her life.

She giggled at Mudhound. It held no malice, more fondness than anything. It was just so... silly! So perfectly them! A paw shot up to cover her deceptive mouth, but it was too late. They no doubt saw.

"I would be happy to help with your-" Another giggle. "-situation. I'm sure I could get if off ice and easy."