Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 10:43 AM

Old May 17th, 2024, 05:43 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@BEAR.

Fallingpaw heard wolfhives call and darted his eyes to the swiftly moving rabbit before the rabbit could get by him he darted and lunged grabbing its body between his forearms and sinking his teeth into its neck it struggled for a small moment then went limp setting it down his heart was racing with eximent and looked towards Wolfhive with a large smile on his face.
Old May 17th, 2024, 06:38 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Great! Wolfhive was happy to see Fallingpaw caught on - and subsequently took out the rabbit. "Good work!" He purred as he skidded to a stop nearby. "That rabbit alone could feed half the nursery, if not more." And Fallingpaw didn't get hurt, so bonus. "If you're feeling ready to wrap it up for today, we can head back." He didn't know how things went after the vole, but figured this might be a good note to leave off on.

[ @Spider-in-the-corner ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 17th, 2024, 07:20 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Great! Wolfhive was happy to see Fallingpaw caught on - and subsequently took out the rabbit. "Good work!" He purred as he skidded to a stop nearby. "That rabbit alone could feed half the nursery, if not more." And Fallingpaw didn't get hurt, so bonus. "If you're feeling ready to wrap it up for today, we can head back." He didn't know how things went after the vole, but figured this might be a good note to leave off on.

[ @Spider-in-the-corner ]

Fallingpaw nodded his head "Mhm i caught a squirrel up in a tree fell but i'll be fine, " he said picking up the rabbit in his maw and grabbing the squirrel by its tail not able to grab the vole due to his maw being full
Old May 17th, 2024, 07:39 PM
work is never done

"You fell out of a tree??" That wasn't concerning at all!! Wolfhive would have to make sure he got a climbing refresher, maybe they could include that with their battle session later on. Wolfhive shook his head and went to collect the remaining prey, before starting to head back to camp. "Take the rest of the night off, maybe show off your rabbit to your kit subjects so they can admire their leader's talents."

[ @Spider-in-the-corner // ending this here!! ]

Old May 17th, 2024, 07:45 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"You fell out of a tree??" That wasn't concerning at all!! Wolfhive would have to make sure he got a climbing refresher, maybe they could include that with their battle session later on. Wolfhive shook his head and went to collect the remaining prey, before starting to head back to camp. "Take the rest of the night off, maybe show off your rabbit to your kit subjects so they can admire their leader's talents."

[ @Spider-in-the-corner // ending this here!! ]

Falling nodded his head yes he elff out of the tree due to his pounce and not having a proper grip but Fallingpaw laughed the best he could about his kit subjects and nodded his head along about showing them the rabbit sand started off to the camp tierd from the hunt
Old May 17th, 2024, 07:54 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Fanatic

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - Former ThunderClan -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes -

TW: Broken Bone
Someone was here to rescue him. Wolfpaw cracked a small smile as Wolfhive and Sproutfleck came over. "Think I Could Crawl Out," the young tabby said through gritted teeth. He still felt the pain, but his leg was numb, his bone shattered by the tree. As the Hornet moved the tree, Wolfpaw thrusted himself forward using his front legs, allowing to have Sproutfleck help if they attempted to pull him out. His green eyes winced as he turn to Wolfhive. "T-Thanks," the young apprentice croaked out. He turned to Sproutfleck, giving them a grateful nod. It hurt to speak, he had gone at least a day without water and was parched. But he needed to say one final thing before his silence. "C-Can't ... Move ... leg. Numb." That would be enough explanation for the two warriors to get a gist of the injury. He wondered how his siblings and mama were doing. Sure, he was rude, but it was part of being the oldest brother. He would die for his baby brothers and sisters. And mama, how was mama Antfluff doing? Surely she was worried for her eldest son, right? Stars, he was tearing up. The brown apprentice lifted up his paw to wipe away his tears. He would see them soon.
[ @zBlaze @BEAR. ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old May 19th, 2024, 03:58 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardheart00 View Post
RAGGEDEAR | 28 MOONS | HE/HIM
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, black ear tips & paw tips

Raggedear's tail twitched in frustration as no one answered his call of a hunting patrol. Gaze sweeping around the camp, he spotted a familiar frame. "Hawkcatcher!" He called, trotting over to his former mentor. His ears flattened with embarrassment right after, realizing she was most likely going to question his absence. "...Want to go on a hunting patrol with me?" The tom asked, adding sheepishly, "...Bumblestar's orders."

@Luminous
[Decided to go ahead and post here if you don't mind]

Hawkcatcher

The large warrior had recently emerged from the warriors' den, heading towards the freshkill pile to check up on it, when she heard her name being called. Nothing unusual, really, it wasn't uncommon for either her paw or advice to be requested here and there, but as soon as she heard her name... the voice struck her as familiar. She lifted her head, looking towards the source of the voice, gaze shifting over the russet fur to the familiar torn ears, to finally meeting her former apprentice's gaze. Raggedear. It had certainly been... a while (around five moons if she recalled correctly) since she'd last seen him.

Hunting patrol? Hawkcatcher blinked slowly. They certainly were not the first words Hawkcatcher would have expected at this moment, but... "By all means." Her voice was low and accompanied by a slight nod.

She allowed the silence to walk with them for a bit until they were properly out in the territory. "So?" It was not the hunting patrol she was inquiring about, nor necessarily Bumblestar having ordered one, but a former apprentice of hers had been gone for a while -a former apprentice she was rather fond of at that- so she ought to be made aware of why he had disappeared.

Plot finder

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Purrks: Hawkcatcher has Mind Reader, Wyvern has Dreamwalker
Old May 19th, 2024, 04:32 PM
work is never done

[ SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER ACTIVATED ]

"Oomph!"

Wolfhive was surprised when he landed, not on a hardened stone surface but on something soft. It shifted around him and he could feel it move, sliding away and taking him with it. In his dazed and winded state, it wasn't like he could do much but go with its flow.

When he felt it stop, the already poor light had worsened but he could faintly make out the pile of debris behind him. The shock of impact was fading and he was slowly regaining his senses - he could smell the damp dirt, a combination of moss and... feathers? Is that what'd broken his fall?

It took him an additional moment to realize he wasn't alone. Part of why the dirt had shifted appeared to be his mama, Bumba - when did she appear? Did she fall in too? Wolfhive shook his head and reached to paw at her, gently, just to see if she was.. there. Real. Alive. "'Ma?" A quiet question, uncertain of what lay next ahead. "You okay?"

"You need to get up." Wolfhive's head whipped around to fall on burning orange eyes. The outline of a dark figure came after, but nothing distinguishable in the lighting. But.. there was something familiar about this cat, a scent he hadn't tasted since he was younger. Ragweed. "If you stay here, you will die. Come with me." What was the name..? Did he know it? He couldn't remember.

What choice did they have? Wolfhive knew there was no going back the way he'd come - it'd been blocked. And above that, was the giant hole that was too dangerous to go down. It was sheer luck the fall didn't kill them, maybe a miracle.

[ @dino. ]

Last edited by BEAR.; May 19th, 2024 at 05:22 PM.
Old May 19th, 2024, 04:36 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
[Decided to go ahead and post here if you don't mind]

Hawkcatcher

The large warrior had recently emerged from the warriors' den, heading towards the freshkill pile to check up on it, when she heard her name being called. Nothing unusual, really, it wasn't uncommon for either her paw or advice to be requested here and there, but as soon as she heard her name... the voice struck her as familiar. She lifted her head, looking towards the source of the voice, gaze shifting over the russet fur to the familiar torn ears, to finally meeting her former apprentice's gaze. Raggedear. It had certainly been... a while (around five moons if she recalled correctly) since she'd last seen him.

Hunting patrol? Hawkcatcher blinked slowly. They certainly were not the first words Hawkcatcher would have expected at this moment, but... "By all means." Her voice was low and accompanied by a slight nod.

She allowed the silence to walk with them for a bit until they were properly out in the territory. "So?" It was not the hunting patrol she was inquiring about, nor necessarily Bumblestar having ordered one, but a former apprentice of hers had been gone for a while -a former apprentice she was rather fond of at that- so she ought to be made aware of why he had disappeared.

(No problem! Honestly works better)

RAGGEDEAR | 28 MOONS | HE/HIM
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips

The tom's ears perked up as his former mentor agreed, and he had to stop himself from bouncing like a kit and her...warm...reception. Warm to him, as it wasn't immediately hostile.

Raggedear's excited was short-lived, however, as the single question left Hawkcatcher's mouth after a stretch of silence between them. He sighed, tail drooping in shame. "I, uh..." he began awkwardly. Raggedear straightened his shoulders, turning his head to face Hawkcatcher as they walked. "I was captured by Twolegs. I left to go see an old friend who had left the Clan. I was worried about her, but I should have been worried about my Clan." He admitted, not trying to hide his shame, but take accountability for his actions. "I did what I had to do to escape, to get back here," He continued, grimacing. "But Bumblestar is right to question my loyalty." He looked up at the sky briefly, eyes flashing with sadness momentarily. "But I'm going to prove I never stopped being a loyal ThunderClan warrior!" He stretched down, eyes closing and he felt his muscles stretch under his pelt. "I mean, how could I not be? You'd be first to claw my ears off after being my mentor!" Raggedear exclaimed, a twinkle of mischief in his eyes.

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
Old May 20th, 2024, 04:10 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

The air was driven from Bumblestar's lungs as she hit the ground.

Her landing wasn't the worst thing in the world. It was actually far gentler than she had been expecting, though she still coughed as whatever had cushioned her fall sent her sliding further down. Her claws scraped at it once she found she could lift her head and breathe again - soil, feathers, vegetation. What in the hell- had someone been living down here? Or was she about to encounter something worse than the beast above?

Wolfhive's paw and voice roused her further, and the relief that flooded her was almost enough to send her breathless again. "You're alive," came the raspy response, as she started to force herself to her paws. "Dammit, Wolfhive, I'd thought-"

No.

She'd almost forgotten that voice. Before she could think to inspect her son for injuries, she found herself mirroring him, turning sharply so she could lock eyes with the near-invisible form of Jaystride. This was where he had died; where she managed, with Gentledoe's help, to haul his battered corpse from the rubble as the rest of their Clan left for their new home, which she had buried at the Rise alone. (The pit had been shallower, then. Had it sunk a second time?) Seeing him again, hearing him, it made her gut twist and her breath shorten.

As much as she yearned to stay here, to speak, it was clear that wouldn't be a given luxury. That thing was still up there with her Clanmates, and she had no interest in losing a life today. Bumblestar angled her head to nose Wolfhive forward. "C'mon. Follow Jaystride. Let's get outta here."

[ @BEAR. ]