by wolfie
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:15 AM

Old March 18th, 2023, 12:51 PM
mother of four children

Status: That one person who refuses to go into the haunted house
My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

“I caught an owl once,” Silvereyes said. “It was leaf-bare, and freezing cold and we were hungry, so I went after it. Not the best decision, I admit, as I ended up falling to the ground as soon as I snatched it, but at the very least it was something our clan could eat.”
@zeebles
Golden'petal {She/Her} [WindClan]
Frost'paw {She/Her} [RiverClan]
Old March 18th, 2023, 01:53 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bells_n_whistles View Post
“I caught an owl once,” Silvereyes said. “It was leaf-bare, and freezing cold and we were hungry, so I went after it. Not the best decision, I admit, as I ended up falling to the ground as soon as I snatched it, but at the very least it was something our clan could eat.”
@zeebles
An owl? Wisppaw had never seen one up close before, but she heard they're big enough to carry kits, and can twist their heads all the way around. She shivered at the thought of such a creepy bird. "Well, I'm glad you were okay after that..."

Still thinking over the concept of owls as she walked, Wisppaw stopped walking as she heard a small brown bird's song up in a tree. Was that a robin? "Silvereyes," she whispered, trying not to alert the prey, "would this be a good time for you to teach me how to catch birds? Just, er, don't fall this time."

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 18th, 2023 at 01:54 PM.
Old March 19th, 2023, 10:21 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Mossy Den

Sundust watched as the apprentices began carefully collecting the marigold, he himself padding over to gather a few of the plants. He left one patch untouched, wanting to make sure there was some left so more would grow throughout the season. He glanced down as one of the apprentices padded over - Ravenpaw, as he believed her name to be. “Of course, what would you like to ask?” He was slowly growing used to that aspect that came with being not only a grown cat but a medicine cat, the fact that cats sought out his advice. He still didn’t feel qualified for every question asked, but he felt more comfortable helping cats address issues than he used to.

[ @Rosepaaw @zeebles ]

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria
Old March 19th, 2023, 10:28 AM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Now being extra sure wisppaw couldnt hear she started speaking

"So uhm say that there's a person you like and you dont really know why" she said in a low whisper

"What would you do" she said kinda looking at the ground

She then sat there and waited a answer

@naiad
@zeebles

Last edited by Ymir; March 19th, 2023 at 10:28 AM.
Old March 19th, 2023, 10:38 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

Rabbitchatter | He/Him
Large long furred brown tabby tom with one white paw

The tom released a jovial chuckle and stopped short of the edge of the water, dropping his claws between the pebbles and pulling back on his shoulders for a deep stretch. “Well well kid- we’ll see how y’a feel after this hunting session. Y’a might feel like you need a nap er’ something.” truth be told, he probably would’ve needed a nap too. As much as he was a capable hunter, he wasn’t fine tuned on passing down his knowledge. That was a little different. Once done with his stretch he stood back up and gazed over the surface of the water for a moment. Unkind memories of the week prior seemed to be hiding just beneath the silvery blanket… very unkind memories.

He withdrew and faced Springpaw again. “Every one of us is lucky n’ one way or a nother!” the tom dipped his head at her. “I have my siblin’s to thank for my ability to discern some folks intentions, for my quick reflexes n’ my inability to be offended.” he smiled and swept his tail around his hind leg. It was true, in a sense there were the downsides of being raised in such a violent home, with violent siblings.. a violent city. And yet he couldn’t have been more thankful for the things it gifted him.

“Oh yes- I’m sure of it.” he tipped his head to the sky briefly, the sun touching his face in full for the first time since they’d left. Memories of watching planes take off and land swam through his mind like pleasant little fish in a great big pond. A purr rumbled from deep in his chest. “One day m’ sure you’ll see one. Or maybe we’ll take a secret trip so I could show y’a.” it was funny how the idea of bringing Springpaw to see the planes was.. instilling such a deep sense of joy in him. His father and him… he and Springpaw.

Shaking off the nostalgia he uncurled his tail from his leg and turned away from Springpaw to glance over the small creek and the waterfall just off to their side. “No sense n’ droning on and on is there? You’ve got sum hunting to learn.” he gave his shoulders a great big shake followed by a big exhale of air to wake himself up.

@ares
// I just had to get the reply out, I’m so sorry it’s taken so long! More quality posts to come as I start to feel less sick (:

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 19th, 2023, 11:53 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

ThunderClan Re: Mossy Den

☽|Orchidbriar|☾

She/They | @naiad

They were glad to see the old two-leg den rise up before them. Of course, they were glad to be spending time with their apprentice, as well as providing for their clan. But she also enjoyed doing her own thing, she really enjoyed that. Still, the dryad took their time approaching the old structure, lightly humming under their breath.

A brindled paw poked at the green moss as they entered it, admiring the softness. "We should bring some of this back to camp when we're done." They told Wolfpaw in a hushed tone, as pale eyes swept across the area as they mapped it out. "I'll take this half, and you get the other, shout if you need help." They said with a dip of their head.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old March 20th, 2023, 04:43 PM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

{Springpaw}

Springpaw’s focus immediately directed back towards Rabbitchatter as she listened to him speak, her blue gaze brightened once he had mentioned hunting lessons, however immediately depleting to confusion towards the sudden mentioning of her needing a nap. What type of statement was that? Tilting her head, eyes tinkering curiously, she questioned, “What? How would I be tired after a simple hunting lesson? Is it that hard?” Of course, her voice wavered from her suppressing curiosity as she had stated those simple questions. It wasn’t out of her intention, after all. Out of the corner of her peripheral vision, a bird seemingly flew itself onto the nearest tree, indefinitely catching the calico’s attention. Her blue gaze focused up towards the winged creature for a couple of seconds, her eyes wide as they examined the small creature. It looked… rather blue. If she remembered correctly, she was sure those were called bluejays. Or something with the word blue within it.

Her eyes tore away from the small blue-feathered creature and focused back towards Rabbitchatter as he began speaking again, listening intently as he began speaking about his siblings. It confused her how such violent behavior could be considered lucky. Most of his wording didn’t exactly make sense in her brain, but she just passed it aside with a simple whisk of her long-furred tail. She’ll most likely understand most of her mentors wordings as she got older, she supposed. However, from his sudden mentioning of them possibly going on a secret trip to the city, her eyes went wider than a small puddle and her good ear perked straight up. The thought of Rabbitchatter taking her to such a large, noisy-sounding place sounded both cool and terrifying. She never knew what a city was until Rabbitchatter explained to her what it was. Excitement was starting to roll over the young molly, making her give off a rather wide, goofy smile. “That would be cool. I wonder what I would learn in the city.” She explained, looking away as she silently wondered in thought about what new discoveries she could find there.

Her thoughts were immediately interrupted when Rabbitchatter began speaking again, her eyes focusing on him once more. She immediately nodded before standing up more straight, her paws slightly digging themselves into the muddied dirt below, causing the usually vibrant white fur around her paws to be caked with brown. She’ll clean her paws once they got back to camp… where it was rather less muddy. “Alright! What do I need to do first? I know I need to go into some sort of hunting crouch, but I don’t know how exactly to do it…” Springpaw admitted, the corners of her maw turning downwards after she spoke, her tail lashing slightly against her hind legs as she slightly drew her paw along the muddy ground. She felt bad really, that she didn’t exactly have much knowledge from kit-hood when she and her siblings were being taught simple lessons. The fact that she couldn’t simply remember the hunting crouch yet she could remember the code made the young feline feel nothing but embarrassment.

@wren [Oh no! Respond whenever you feel better! I don’t wanna rush you ]

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Last edited by iliri; March 20th, 2023 at 04:46 PM.
Old March 20th, 2023, 07:39 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Asterdance slept on the mossy floor and snored loudly.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc
Old March 20th, 2023, 08:34 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Calm.

For once everything was normal and quiet and at this point normal seemed to be anything but so maybe it wasn't right to call it normal. Regardless, here she was, walking alongside Cinderpaw, enjoying the woods, and just sort of breathing for a moment. It was good and easy and no one was dying. Splendid. It was still cold around her paws and it felt good. The snow was a jolt from her thoughts, keeping her toes cold and her brain numb. Stretching up her legs and through her shoulders and suddenly something was screaming and everything changed to tense and angry and the world was closing in on her and she was stuck in a box and it was all just happening again.

Paws thrummed against the ground. She was running. Stars, she was running. A kit. Another stupid kid. Another baby who had been stupid and left and gotten hurt. Like Bluekit. Like Dawnpaw. "I don't know. I don't know." Eyes screwed shut as the blood filled her vision. The first kit had rats and this one had that disgusting silver thing. Move you idiot. Don't let him die, not again, not again. Swallowing back vile, she moved forward, paws scrabbling against the metal. Useless. [B[]"We have to get rid of the tail."[/B] Sullen eyes stared at her companion. They wouldn't be able to move the trap, they wouldn't be able to move the tail. They were running out of time, he was going to die die die. Like Dawnpaw. Like Cindersky and Whitewolf and Brightpath. Welcome to the team, look he could die too.
@littlelove @effervescent.

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's

Last edited by carmen; March 20th, 2023 at 08:36 PM.
Old March 21st, 2023, 05:36 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

galekit

{ @littlelove @carmen }

He felt woozy from pain. He was in an out of resting his eyes. That's all he was doing. Mhm.. Just.. resting. Can't hurt if you're sleeping. Voices drifted into his subconscious; Cindy and Foxflurry. Oh, they could help. Maybe. Then, he heard Foxy say... to get rid of his tail. Oh. Oh no. He loved his tail.. He wanted his tail!

Forcibly waking himself, the small kit looked at the two older mollies, eyes wide. He looked so confused. And hurt. "I'm sorry..." Came his soft mew. He thought he was going to cry. "I came out here to hunt for you, sissy.." He looked at Cinderpaw, sniffling and doing his best not to thrash or move.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran