Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:17 AM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 11:08 AM
wormbite's secret...
by wolfie
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 11:06 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 11:03 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 10:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 7th, 2021, 09:49 AM
ON HIATUS

Default Re: April Gathering

Gentlefoot sat stiffly, watching the high ranks anxiously, with occasional glances at the moon. Surely Starclan couldn't approve of all this fighting?
(Closed)

I am on hiatus. I'm very sorry if you're RPing with me. Depending on what happens, I might even leave.
Again, sorry.

Last edited by Moon Kit; April 7th, 2021 at 11:55 AM.
Old April 7th, 2021, 09:50 AM
ON HIATUS

Mistypaw followed her mentor, eyes wide at all the sights and scents. She couldn't believe she was really at her first gathering! Would she make friends? Or enemies? Or neither?
(Closed)

I am on hiatus. I'm very sorry if you're RPing with me. Depending on what happens, I might even leave.
Again, sorry.

Last edited by Moon Kit; April 7th, 2021 at 11:56 AM.
Old April 7th, 2021, 10:44 AM
chirps

Kestrelwing had been content to just nudge her aside like discarded prey - after all she was an apprentice and most likely not responsible directly for Melonpaw's death. The surprise that flowed from her only confirmed his thoughts, and he readied himself to move on past.

That was, until, she opened her mouth and spoke. The words that tumbled out might as well have been her raking claws against his side.

"Listen here, you flea-bitten excuse of a cat," Kestrelwing rounded on her, his teeth glinting in the moonlight as he snarled at her. His heart thumped in his chest as the blood rushed from ears to tail tip. Everything the tom saw was red. In an instant, he shot out a sheathed paw, aiming to smack into the side of Maplepaw's face. With it carried enough force to knock her sideways a bit if it landed.

"ShadowClan will pay for everything they've done, do you hear me? Everything." With a disgusted flick of his tail, Kestrelwing turned and stalked off. He needed to leave this situation. He was mad, and had struck an apprentice - he needed to get out before something worse happened.

// @littlelove

Last edited by spade; April 7th, 2021 at 10:44 AM.
Old April 7th, 2021, 10:47 AM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Nightpaw
“Get em’ kestrelwing” nightpaw said. Good thing the 10-moon-old apprentice was whispering. “I have been working on hunting! I got a fish earlier.” She waited for the warriors appraise so then she could go look for fiercepaw and tell her she got a mentor.
Flyheart
The grey tom sat and watched the RiverClan warrior known as kestrelwing. He sighed and groomed his pelt.
@spade @Fierceclaw

Character Site
The one piece is real.

Last edited by Kunaisoul; April 7th, 2021 at 10:48 AM.
Old April 7th, 2021, 10:47 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Kit View Post
Gentlefoot sat stiffly, watching the high ranks anxiously, with occasional glances at the moon. Surely Starclan couldn't approve of all this fighting?
(Open)
The speckled gray WindClan warrior noticed Gentlefoot's unease and approached, taking guesses as to why she seemed to anxious. "Don't worry: I'm sure that they'll never forget the truce, no matter how angry they are with each other."

Bump me only after two days.

Old April 7th, 2021, 10:48 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

silverdust

She followed in behind buckstar this was the first gathering she has been to since a long time. She looked at him. She couldn't feel that way anymore and she knew it. She smelled the scent of riverclan and sighed.

Snowstripe

She was a bit behind the rest of river clan but that was ok they just got there before thunderclan. She sighed wandering where ripple was and who she was going to meet during this time.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old April 7th, 2021, 10:56 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Kit View Post
Mistypaw followed her mentor, eyes wide at all the sights and scents. She couldn't believe she was really at her first gathering! Would she make friends? Or enemies? Or neither?
(Open)

Toadpaw was at a complete loss, sure he knew there was lots of cats between the four territories but this many? This many?! And this wasn’t even everybody. There were plenty of warriors who had stayed back in their camps! This was.. insane. Toadpaw had strayed from the group of windclanners that gathered together on the far end. He just wanted to see everything.. that’s when he suddenly bumped into Mistypaw. “Oh! Sorry! I- I’ll look where I’m walking next time!”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 7th, 2021, 11:09 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post
Goosefury walked in.

-------

Whisperpaw walked in.

-------

Stonenettle walked in.

// all of em are open <3
(

(If goose is still open, imma just)
Stagpaw walked up to the most interesting warrior he had found. He was a Riverclan cat, and he had MANY scars. "Hiya!" Said stagpaw, wobbling on three legs. "Can i ask, how you get that scar?" He said, pointing his tail at the scar on Goosefurys face.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old April 7th, 2021, 11:40 AM
Hello!

My Mood: Distracted

~Ebonyfrost (TC)~
Ebonyfrost looked at Buckstar, deep in thought. She had heard about the battle between Windclan and Shadowclan, and was glad that she was not in either of those clans. She settled down, tucking her paws beneath her. She didn't feel like chatting, though she was very talkative.

(OPEN!)

~Frognose (WC)~
Frognose sat in the midst of the crowd, blending in. She never was the bold type. She was secretly friends with Wolfstrike, the only Shadowclan cat Frognose tolerated. She and Wolfstrike had a lot in common - they were nearly always cranky, wanted to be alone, and liked naps. Frognose was a little more cheerful than Wolfstrike, but not much. She started to groom herself, all the while thinking about the battle between Windclan and Shadowclan. It happened just at the last gathering... she shuddered. Better not to think about that!

(OPEN!)

~Sagewing (WC)~
Sagewing made sure to stay away from any Shadowclan cats. Those arrogant, foolish, mouse-brained fools! Why did Twilightstar even surrender the battle? Because of that, Shadowclanners would think that we, the fast and smart Windclan were soft cowards, he thought. Even thinking about Shadowclan cats made his muzzle curl into a grimace. How dare they even try to take over Windclan?

(OPEN!)

~Wolfstrike (SC)~
Wolfstrike watched the commotion going on around her. Oh, how she was glad she hadn't went to the gathering last time. She did not want to take part in a battle if naps under the sun were a choice. This time, she chose to go, but planned that if another battle came up, she would flee back to camp and take a long, blissful nap. A smile crept of her muzzle as Wolfstrike thought about naps and prey and those dumb... just the thought of apprentices made Wolfstrike scowl. Those pesky things! Apprentices never let Wolfstrike sleep! The second she would close her eyes, they would shower her with questions and bug her until she either had to cuff them on the ears or grouch at them. Wolfstrike yawned. She was deciding if she should go back to camp.

(OPEN!)

Last edited by Feathercreek; April 7th, 2021 at 11:48 AM.
Old April 7th, 2021, 11:49 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by .ashwillow View Post
[tc-closed]
Palepaw padded over to Mistpaw, the molly dipped her pale brown spotted head in greeting. "I'm Palepaw, a ThunderClan apprentice. This is my first gathering!" She purred, smiling widely at the other molly. She wanted to make friends, considering she was alone herself. She couldn't find Fawnpaw. Nevermind her though, Palepaw could find her later. Right now she had found a pretty mollie to talk to.

// little psa, Palepaw(Palelight) is lesbo because it fits her
((Ahh! Mistpaw seems very popular tonight, she currently has a role play going on, if your interested in joining her and Stormpaw just DM me and I'll send you the permalink if you can't find it )

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Closed Thread