Today 06:43 AM

Old January 10th, 2024, 12:27 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector
The bark from Bumblestar startled her and Redhawk twisted around to see - was that Spiderthroat on top of the warrior's den? And Wolfpaw scrambling up onto the deputy's back? Her whiskers twitched in amusement as it wasn't something she had expected to see. Figuring that the leader's order would be enough to handle it, she turned her head back towards the Stormcrest.

From where she sat beside her apprentice, Redhawk beamed for the kits that were becoming apprentices today. "P-Plumpaw! Cloudpaw! Plump-paw! C-Cloudpaw!" she chanted along with the rest of her Clanmates, happy that they would have new warriors in the making.

One kit hadn't shown up and Red looked over her shoulder again at the nursery. There was one kit at the entrance, but it wasn't Acornkit - that was Beachkit if she recalled correctly. She offered a smile and a little wave of her tail to the youngster before turning around to look at her apprentice. "Are y-you excited for your new d-den mates?" she asked Foxpaw with a soft smile.

[ @SpiritWolf_yt @Fawn - for red's little wave to beachkit! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; January 10th, 2024 at 12:28 PM.
Old January 10th, 2024, 01:11 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Lazy

Leopardkit watched, although he wasn't as excited anymore. Bumblestar was acting quite grumpy today.

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Old January 10th, 2024, 04:42 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese-Abyssinian-Turkish Angora mix ▵ She/Her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She had promptly ignored whatever fiasco that was not so long ago, it didn't concern her. Plus Leafpaw didn't feel like getting into trouble not when she had made sure she avoided it. She did side-eye as Elkkit got scolded or whatever by who she assumed was their father. Thank god she wasn't like that as a kit nor her siblings. The apprentice returned her attention to the front, in time to catch new apprentices being made. Great now there were going to be more bodies in the apprentice's den. She was sure that the entire clan had enough apprentices as it was. Leafpaw wasn't about to get squished into the farthest corner of the den. "Plumpaw, Cloudpaw, plumpaw, cloudpaw" she lazily chanted with the others, showing how unenthusiastic she was about the new apprentices. Maybe she could go sneak into the warrior's den and snooze with mudhound.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old January 10th, 2024, 08:19 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 10 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - 74/100 - tags; @bubble[error].
Featherpaw's ears pricked up. "Woah, me too! The same lesson and everything - I still have to do climbing as well. Redhawk said she was gonna teach me to do some tree hunting at some point too - squirrels and birds and stuff," she mewed. "Hey, maybe we'll get our warrior names at the same time! Then we would have a little company on our vigils too. Or you might get to be a warrior a little before me, but I bet I won't be far behind!" She was rambling again, but she was excited to talk to another cat her age!

"Who's your mentor? Are they nice to you?" they asked. "Mine's Fernwillow! She's the best, and even though she's nice she doesn't go too easy on me!"
*She said her mentor was Dragonflycliff*

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿
Old January 11th, 2024, 07:05 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

SilverStorm Yawned, Ready To Go Train With His Own Apprentice.
SilverPaw's Tail Swayed, Was Larkswoop Serious About An Assessment? Not Important, CloudKit Was Now CloudPaw, Wasn't That RainPaw's Brother? Now His Friends Would Be In The Den!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old January 11th, 2024, 05:50 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

No Acornkit. Her loss, moving on. Bumblestar stood up and stretched out a hind leg to prepare for what had to come next; typical reassignments and then some unfortunate news.

"Thankfully there's not as many reassignments as there were last time. Coyotepaw, Mirepaw, Sunpaw, Nightpaw - your mentors seem to have vanished so you're getting new ones.

"Coyotepw [ @Kass ], you're with Drizzlenight [ @Cherry~ ]. Mirepaw [ @RavenzzGlow ], Skunkstripe [ @Tiabirb ]. Sunpaw [ @FrostyGalaxy ], you'll be with Shadowshine [ @Shellwhisker ], and Nightpaw [ @Eraserhead ], Honeydew [ @~MothDust~ ]."

Hopefully they were listening, because she wasn't going to be running through this list again.

"Bad news is never something I want to give, but we've had an unfortunate time of it this past moon," she continued. "A snake got into the nursery and killed Tawnykit. Wolfpaw was thankfully there in time to kill the snake before it did anymore damage, but even with attempts to save her, the snake's bit still killed her. Redhawk 'n I worked to reinforce the camp, patch up any holes in the dens and walls, so there should be no more snakes seen." Her gaze darted down to the kit who had been screaming about it earlier. "But just be careful when out in the territory. I've never seen a snake bite kill someone as if they'd been poison, but clearly that's become a concern. Avoid 'em if you can - do not go out trying to hunt these things. Don't wanna end up bit."

She rolled her shoulders. "Silentpaw's also been killed. I'd taken her out of camp to speak to her after the Gathering, but she ran. Something got to her before I could - a fox, I think, goin' by the sounds. She was marred nearly beyond recognition. I had to bury the body where I found it, was too torn up for me to move properly to the Rise. She was young. Her death is unfortunate, but also a reminder not to leave camp by yourself at night. It's leaf-bare. Dangers are hungry 'n desperate. Be smart, stay safe. I don't wanna have to find you torn up in the middle of the territory."

Now Bumblestar looked to Mudhound, remembering her sibling's request. "Mudhound has also found Heronsnarl at the bottom of the pit in Haggard Ruins. Fell, we think, 'n it's been deemed too precarious to try to get her body out, so unfortunately we'll have to leave her there unless you want to try yourself to get her back to the surface for a proper burial. Just be careful if you do. Don't get trapped yourself."

She craned her neck to look for Drizzlecloud, thankfully finding her amongst the gathered cats. "Mudhound's requested that Drizzlecloud say some words in Heronsnarl's memory, so keep quiet."

Last edited by dino.; January 11th, 2024 at 05:50 PM.
Old January 11th, 2024, 05:57 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

SilverPaw Listened Entently Whilst SilverStorm Kinda Zoned Out When Apprentice Stuff Was Said. He Had His Own, No Need For Another But Id Be Nice To Have Two.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old January 11th, 2024, 06:32 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap cheered Cloudpaw! Plumpaw! When Bumblestar told them to be quiet so Drizzlecloud
could speak he was silent.

Dogpaw cheered Cloudpaw! Plumpaw! When Bumblestar told them to be quiet so that Drizzlecloud could talk she was of course silent.

Beetlepaw listened. She cheered for the new apprentices inside because well she couldn't talk.

Sheeppaw was grooming herself, the deaf apprentice unaware of what had just happened.

Mantiskit cheered Pwumpaw! Cwoudpaw! She hated that she couldn't pronounce either of their names correctly but she cheered even though she sounded like a mere infant because it was their big day. Well she WAS a mere infant but that fact was not the point. The point was that her pronunciation of words wasn't perfect. Why couldn't what seemed like literally anything be perfect? When Bumblestar told them to be silent so Drizzlecloud could speak she waited for Drizzlecloud to speak while grooming herself. She was listening at the same time, of course. She didn't really know the medicine cat but she was older than her and a high rank. More important than a mere kit. Much much more important. Not that she liked speaking much anyways. She was wondering why Brindlekit hadn't responded to her introducing herself though. Especially since she had said 'Mantidkit' instead of Mantiskit because she still pronounced d instead of s and had to try to include the t in a word. Not that she wanted him to respond at the moment since they were supposed to be quiet. Or really wanted him to respond to her incorrect pronunciation of her name in the first place because he would probably be mean to her if he did respond, or at least that was what she thought. @gs29513
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 12th, 2024 at 01:13 PM.
Old January 11th, 2024, 06:34 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

No Acornkit. Her loss, moving on. Bumblestar stood up and stretched out a hind leg to prepare for what had to come next; typical reassignments and then some unfortunate news.

"Thankfully there's not as many reassignments as there were last time. Coyotepaw, Mirepaw, Sunpaw, Nightpaw - your mentors seem to have vanished so you're getting new ones.

"Coyotepw [ @Kass ], you're with Drizzlenight [ @Cherry~ ]. Mirepaw [ @RavenzzGlow ], Skunkstripe [ @Tiabirb ]. Sunpaw [ @FrostyGalaxy ], you'll be with Shadowshine [ @Shellwhisker ], and Nightpaw [ @Eraserhead ], Honeydew [ @~MothDust~ ]."

Hopefully they were listening, because she wasn't going to be running through this list again.

"Bad news is never something I want to give, but we've had an unfortunate time of it this past moon," she continued. "A snake got into the nursery and killed Tawnykit. Wolfpaw was thankfully there in time to kill the snake before it did anymore damage, but even with attempts to save her, the snake's bit still killed her. Redhawk 'n I worked to reinforce the camp, patch up any holes in the dens and walls, so there should be no more snakes seen." Her gaze darted down to the kit who had been screaming about it earlier. "But just be careful when out in the territory. I've never seen a snake bite kill someone as if they'd been poison, but clearly that's become a concern. Avoid 'em if you can - do not go out trying to hunt these things. Don't wanna end up bit."

She rolled her shoulders. "Silentpaw's also been killed. I'd taken her out of camp to speak to her after the Gathering, but she ran. Something got to her before I could - a fox, I think, goin' by the sounds. She was marred nearly beyond recognition. I had to bury the body where I found it, was too torn up for me to move properly to the Rise. She was young. Her death is unfortunate, but also a reminder not to leave camp by yourself at night. It's leaf-bare. Dangers are hungry 'n desperate. Be smart, stay safe. I don't wanna have to find you torn up in the middle of the territory."

Now Bumblestar looked to Mudhound, remembering her sibling's request. "Mudhound has also found Heronsnarl at the bottom of the pit in Haggard Ruins. Fell, we think, 'n it's been deemed too precarious to try to get her body out, so unfortunately we'll have to leave her there unless you want to try yourself to get her back to the surface for a proper burial. Just be careful if you do. Don't get trapped yourself."

She craned her neck to look for Drizzlecloud, thankfully finding her amongst the gathered cats. "Mudhound's requested that Drizzlecloud say some words in Heronsnarl's memory, so keep quiet."

Skunkstrike-36 Moons-She/Her
Purrk(s): Beefed Up

Had she heard right? An apprentice all her own!? Had Bumblestar been reading her mind? Watching her training Treepaw? Who cares! It was taking every fiber of her being not to yowl out in pure joy. Even the way Bumblestar had totally called 'Skunkstripe' instead of Skunkstrike hadn't even spoiled her mood.

The large black and white warrior strolled over to Mirepaw with a rumbling purr, benting her head down to greet her new apprentice. "We'll start with what you know, and work from there, alright? No pressure. You can count on ol Stripey here to make you one of the best fighters this Clan has seen yet!" Skunkstrike purred, though she kept her voice down as best she could, her dark blue eyes shining with warmth.

Her attention turned back to Bumblestar, frowning some as the series of deaths, accidents mostly, were announced. A snake in the nursery? That was tragic. Her tattered faced turned in the direction of Drizzlecloud after a moment, waiting patiently for the eulogy to come.

@RavenzzGlow

Last edited by Tiabirb; January 11th, 2024 at 06:35 PM.
Old January 11th, 2024, 08:30 PM
Larkswoop is amazing.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

@FrostyGalaxy [ Sunpaw ]

Spotting Sunpaw in the crowd, Shadowshine got to her paws and padded over to her apprentice.

The black-and-white warrior bent her head and touched noses with Sunpaw.

''Hi, Sunpaw,'' Shadowshine purred warmly. ''I'm happy to be your mentor. We'll have a lot of fun, and you'll learn lots!''

Shadowshine's black fluffy tail waved in the air.

''Now, I understand that your previous mentor will have taught you most of what you know already, but I'll want to backtrack and start fresh, that way I can see if any improvements need to be made.''

The she-cat's amber eyes glowed.

''Training will start at sunhigh. When you wake in the morning, you can take prey to the elders as well as Drizzlecloud and Springpaw, then choose for yourself. After you've eaten, meet me by the camp exit.''

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.

Last edited by isla; January 11th, 2024 at 08:33 PM.