Last post by poppy
Today 09:02 AM

Old March 4th, 2024, 08:23 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

( @Catherine )
Cloudheart was relieved to here his mother say she'd help. "Can I help you?" He asked her. "I want to learn basic healing knowledge and I can be sort of like your apprentice, learning to do simple tasks to help you help the clan..." He said.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old March 4th, 2024, 09:18 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Treestripe shrugged but nodded in agreement. He thought Bumblestar was right.
Old March 4th, 2024, 10:10 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 • Rapid Recovery ]
Fluffing her chest up a bit as Cobs mentioned her name and 'deputy' in the same sentence. "Of course I would. I'd help whip this Clan back into the shape it was in when Lions lead." It was clear from the hope glittering in her eyes that being named the Clan's deputy was her goal, her desire for this meeting. "Thanks, Cobs," she beamed at the younger she-cat, lifting a paw to ruffle the fur between her ears if allowed. Next to her, subconsciously almost, the warrior also let her plume of a tail fan out to fall behind Eaglekit's back as a show of comfort before turning her attention back to Birds.

Good. Finally, a leader that was putting her paw down As Dusklion sat beside Cobs and Eaglekit, she kept her maw turned up and eyes focused on Birds. There was a mixture of emotions that passed through her - grief at the announcement that six RiverClanners had lost their life, then amusement as cats started to get exactly what they deserved; reminded of their place in the Clan. There had been so much insubordination lately that she was glad Birds was doing something about the cats like Doedapple and Sunpaw.

But of course the peace couldn't stay for long. Birchpaw and Doedapple had to start up again, getting Mists involved. From where she sat the dark tabby twisted and shot a glare at both of them as they retreated from the meeting. "Oh, shut it about the damn punishment already, will you?" Her voice rose to a sharp retort as she shook her head. "You're actin' like you've been renamed Birchkit 'n your temper tantrums make you look like one too. Birds said punishments would be harsher from here on out, so stop mopin' around about it." Oh, but it seemed neither kit wanted to stay, as they both headed out of camp.

"Good riddance," she muttered under her breath, glad the kit-warriors were leaving. "I hope Birds does something about that insufferable Birchpaw," she added with a glance towards Eagles and Cobs, "she attacked ThunderClan's medicine cat in the middle of the battle." While Dusklion was all for hitting hard, going after the cat who was just trying to heal was a low blow - definitely not a trait she wanted among her Clanmates.

Another voice was picked up in her good ear and Dusklion turned her head around to see - ah. Duststorm. "Vouch for you?" she snapped, unable to hide the laughter in her tone. "You attacked me in the middle of battle - you're lucky I don't come pluck the very whiskers from your face one by one. No, if I had anythin' to say about it, you'd be renamed into a 'paw and forced to re-do your trainin' since you obviously seem to have forgot it." What was with her Clanmates today??

With a huff the tabby turned her head back up to Birds, refusing to cause a disturbance this meeting by getting involved in petty arguments. If those cats didn't know their mistakes by now, her shouting it to them would do nothing but derail the meeting.

[ @RoboPrism @Shellwhisker @Blazing @finley.exe @Micanomancy - gentle reminder to not take anything that dusk says here as OOC - my character's opinions do not reflect my own ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 4th, 2024 at 10:13 AM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 11:14 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Status: ON VACATION UNTIL JUNE 4TH - will reply to all when i'm back <3
Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

Stagheart dipped his head in solemnity as Birdsnow listed off the cats who were lost during the raid; he'd attend the vigil and send prayers StarClan, thanking for their lives and service, however flawed. His wounds still stung from deep punctures, burning reminders of the travesty the Thunderrats committed. He was determined to help his Clan get back to full strength by whatever means he could so that if ThunderClan — or any threat, for that matter — had the nerve to try them again, they'd be ready next time. A force to be reckoned with, clever and strong, as they had always been.

He listened intently to the leader's words, briefly angered by the disloyalty and disrespect shown in his Clan. How these warriors could cause so much disarray and sleep well at night baffled him. His whiskers twitched in amusement as Dusklion told off the chattering cats just a few feet away from him, glad at least somebody was saying the words he wouldn't even bother with at the moment. The last thing RiverClan needed after all this torment was more bickering warriors — and apprentices, apparently.

Stagheart gave Marigoldleap an approving nod for accepting the temporary role. It was a large paw to fill, and any help would be appreciated. He was just grateful she was up for the job.

The large warrior then settled his tail on Berrykit's back, a quiet and minute gesture in hopes of settling the kit's anxieties. Surely she was nervous for what else this meeting held, especially with all of the internal fighting and disorganization their Clan was enduring. He hoped that someday — especially for Berrykit's sake — they'd be restored to their former glory.

/ @tally for brief dusk mention :3

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; March 4th, 2024 at 11:15 AM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 11:27 AM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @Blazing , @Shellwhisker , @tally , @starry

[ 119 / 200 ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
' how dare you speak to her like that? while mistypaw was working her ass off to help us in the den and fighting, you were attacking your own clanmates! you don't deserve to speak to her like that. back off. ' cobwebpaw's words were cold. mistypaw was her friend. ' misty, ' she began, turning to the apprentice. ' let's go wash off after the meeting, okay? '

cobwebpaw let her fur be fluffed by dusklion, still angry. ' dusks, why isn't sunpaw- er, sunkit- getting in trouble at all? she attacked me. why are the apprentices in this clan so strange? ' frustration tinged her words. the spat with birchpaw and doedapple ruffled her fur, and she hissed in the duo's general direction, then turned back to dusklion.

' it's my fault. ' she spoke simply.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers

please be patient with me ! i am an hsp & i have autism and osdd-1b .

i have chronic pain & chronic illness, meaning i am in and out of the hospital a lot ! for time sensitive replies , i will try to get to those , but everything else will be put on the back burner for my recovery <3

Last edited by finley !!; March 4th, 2024 at 11:33 AM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 11:38 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons

The small tabby purred as his mentor stroked him before starting the meeting. Being around Birdsnow made Rainpaw feel okay [mind you she was the only one to stick around in his life]. His one blue eye gazed at the clan from the floodstone. How did furbs even do this, talking in front of what seemed to be thousands of cats. Rainpaw pinned their ear down as arguments erupted. Were they mad at Misty and furbs? Why was there so much arguing? The tiny apprentice cowered backwards, attempting to press himself against his mentor's pelt for comfort. "You're a great fweader," he whispered to the older cat. Rainpaw almost tumbled backwards as his hind paws lost grip. He let out a startled yowl as he clambered back up to his previous position. Pelt hot with embarrassment, He attempted to hide himself from view of the clan. "S-S-sorry furbs," he whispered, stiffiling a sob.

[ @poppy @/Anyone else - open for reaction]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old March 4th, 2024, 11:53 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

The disrespect in Doedapple's words made Mistypaw let out a snort. Sure she was an apprentice but she'd done more for this clan than most warriors, and as far as she knew her warrior ceremony was being done this meeting. She'd killed two cats in the battle, worked her ass off to help with healing, and where had Doedapple been? Outside of camp. She quirked a brow and let out a small hiss. "Not my place, you say, yet I've done more for RiverClan than most warriors and have worked until my paws were sore since my return. And don't put so much emphasis on the 'paw' part, I bet I could beat you in a spar any day. When you were outside of camp during the battle I fought three ThunderClanners, killed two of the Thunderrats cats, and healed so many of my clanmates. The disrespect you show is a disgrace, and I'm sure Birdsnow will see that the same way."

She lashed her tail and turned to Cobwebpaw, dipping her head in gratitude. It seemed Doedapple and Birchpaw were leaving camp, did them well, the kits both of them were. Why whine about a punishment that was literally well deserved for slacking and then treat RiverClan's youth like dirt? "Yeah, let's go do that after the meeting," she mewed with a soft smile. She still needed to get the stub that once had been an ear checked up, but she'd visit Marigoldleap in the medicine cat's den later when all of this drama was over.

[ @Blazing @finley.exe ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; March 4th, 2024 at 11:54 AM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 02:35 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

header was created by @/ramen <3

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
Beefed Up Tier 2, Lyrebirds Lullaby
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes.
´´Looking like I know what to do with it.´´

____

´´Mind if I join you?´´ A new voice called.

Birchpaw was padding up to Seabreeze and Adderpaw from behind.

´´I´d like to do what I can to help,´´ She glanced from Seabreeze to Adderpaw and then back to Seabreeze. ´´I´d also like to make up for the herb patrol I forgot to report.´´

[ @Fish ]

[ Birch is being addressed as ´paw´ until the 12th lol ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Sweet as a Flower | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze huffed at the apprentice, then stuck his tongue out at her playfully, "I take it back, no Adder deputy-" Then anxiety snuck in and he quickly stapled onto the joke, "I was kidding by the way, sorry, I- you probably knew I was joking but, umm, still. Sorry." It was a shame, he almost forgot about his thoughts for a bit and was able to be normal for a few minutes but alas Seabreeze wasn't normal and will never be normal again. The tom turned his attention to the next thing,

"An herb patrol would be good, it's likely that they would need cobwebs, marigold for sure but we could check in with Marigoldleap about what is running low. After the den of course, I hope to get the roof done and get herbs before tomorrow but...we'll see if time allows that." Thyme likely as well but that'll be after they check and know for sure. Should they try and invite others as well? He looked around the warriors, apprentices, and other members of the clan that surrounded him, perhaps.

"Should we invite some other cats as well? It may be quicker and easier if it were just us to worry about though." Seabreeze has heard of many a patrol disbanding or members getting lost or some patrols not returning at all. It was sometimes sad, what Riverclan turned into, or has been ever since stability was lost in the higher ranks. Birdsnow was different though, she would fix everything on pawstep at a time and he and Adderpaw and everyone else would be there to help her. Speaking of, "I know it's a bit hypocritical for me to say but things will get better, we just have to help fix things one thing at a time. First the warriors den and then next thing we know we have a striving and thriving clan, strongest of them all!" The sandy grey-blue tom exaggerated slightly.

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Before Adderpaw could really say yes or no the other cat went off to talk to others. Oh well. Perhaps they would come back when it was time to help build the den but given they wondered off right away Adderpaw assumed they would forget about the den. Though she was open to being surprise. Perhaps she just wasn't giving anyone who got demoted to paw any leeway.

"Inviting other cats wouldn't be a bad idea.. I'll leave that up for you to decide." Adderpaw said having no idea whether or not she wanted more people to come with the herbs. She trusted that she could gather them quickly enough but thought other. She then glanced over to where the other apprentice had gone off to and wrinkled her face. She didn't really want them to come along. What if they did something foolish and got them in trouble as well.. Oh if she got in trouble for someone else's actions she would not let that cat sleep peacefully.
Old March 4th, 2024, 03:08 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic listened with intense focus, the brief little snippet of news on the ThunderClan raid prompting no reaction but a flick of the ear, he’d only fought one cat. Which was a shame because garlic had been itching to tear some fur and draw some blood from those mangy thunder rats, the sheer audacity they had thinking they’ve the right to rampage in and snag a quick victory. When riverclan was lacking in high ranks nonetheless, it made his nose wrinkle a the thought, but anyhow, there was plenty of things he could focus on instead. The list of the deceased caused him to visibly flinch, Flutter paw.. he still felt wracked with grief and it didn’t help that he’d just stood idle and watched for the part where she got killed, stars he could have at least done more then a nick on the ear and a telling off of anything that cat had only wounds to remember him by. He’d rather they’d have had their life sliced as cruelly as flutter paws was as a return for their act of disgusting selfishness. Trying to snag a few quick kills in order to flaunt their abilities, it made him shudder how vivid the whole thing was in his mind, but the event was still rather fresh. He’d have to ensure that he would definitely attend the vigil that’s for sure. Garlic Feather blinked and lifted his head slightly taken aback by the news that some cats thought it would be smart to make themselves look mouse-brained and even more worsen river clans chances of winning that by scrambling around batting their paws at their own clan mates. On a side note Garlic did feel a rush of eagerness to hear who the new lionhearts were, judging by the leadership Bird Snow has shown so far he wouldn’t be surprised if they were the finest warriors this clan has to offer. He’d no opinion on the rest, of course, medicine cat stuff. Furballs getting scolded. The usual stuff.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old March 4th, 2024, 05:41 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Sweet as a Flower | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Before Seabreeze could even really start to think on his response to Birchpaw the other was already padding off to stir up more trouble with her sister in the meeting. Well....not that Seabreeze was really leaning towards accepting anyways, when he said that he may want others to join the patrol he meant those that were more on the responsible side not cats that have are currently demoted for missing an herb patrol and starting fights in a clan meeting. Perhaps in the far future if she cleaned up her act, but even Seabreeze had enough reason to decline without his anxiety going haywire.

If the...apprentice... came back trying to join them hopefully Adderpaw would speak up for him because Seabreeze wasn't sure he would be able to decline someone even if it made sense. Whatever, the tom shook out his pelt lightly, the demoted warrior already toddled off which isn't saying anything good about how she would do on a patrol. Though for other cats joining....His blue eyes moved across the camp and its members. Most of the cats that Seabreeze would personally ask would likely be busy helping out already. Eventually, the tom hummed and turned his attention back to Adderpaw,
"For now, I think its best if it were just us, it'd be quicker that way."

The bickering that started to spread through the cats around him suddenly caught Seabreeze's attention and with a glance around him he found the most noticable members that were starting issues. Doedapple, that dared to question Mistypaw's abilities when the she-cat was an absolute shining star of what all cats in Riverclan should be aspiring to be, trying to defend her sister when Birchbranch- sorry, Birchpaw had been making things into a bigger deal than they were. The sisters' better watch themselves or else they would get into hot water and Seabreeze wouldn't disagree about them deserving it.

Oh, Cloverpaw, what has happened to our clan? Seabreeze turned to Adderpaw again, his ears pinned and he spoke, keeping his voice low as to not disturb the meeting but his thoughts were starting to get bad and he wanted a distraction,
"Anyways, after the herb patrol and fixing the roof, what're your next plans? I may request to maybe do more border patrols...though I am curious about your plans?"

[ @Shellwhisker (Birchpaw) @Fish (Adderpaw) ] (Also please note that this isn't my own ooc thoughts on you or the other rpers mentioned. Rather just what Seabreeze thinks of the cats in character Also quotes were being funny, so I mentioned you both instead.)

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!