Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 08:10 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Windy
Today 08:04 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 08:00 PM
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 07:45 PM

Old June 4th, 2024, 06:00 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RC Camp Defense Event - Open to apps + up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\24 moons\Riverclan
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
So no groups? They just had to work it out and evenly split? Okay. Sure. Might as well let them know his preference though. "Left. Can I... Do left?" Deerspark flicked his green eyes in the deputy's general direction, but never really looked her head on. It's not like being left or right mattered to him, he just wanted to let somecat know.

Muscles tensing, the tall tom got ready to spring and make the ground rip from underneath his paws. He wondered who he'd attack first. In this situation, he was a Windclan cat, and they were clearly out for blood. Though he doubted that they'd go to the medicine den first... Maybe they would. Stooping that low was definitely a possibility.

Okay, so maybe the medicine den, or any cats rushing to protect it. Deerspark prayed that the defenders would be successful, but that didn't mean he'd go easy on them. Windclan certainly wasn't going to be, and to think that they would is a fools mistake.

Brown paws slowly inched towards the left of the border as he waited for Dusklion's call, his ears pricked.

Tags:
@SeonghwasBunnyEars // Willowpaw
@paris // Larkthroat
@Seamrog // Duskleaf
@Katiethewolfchild // Sparrowpaw
@Mica // Eaglepaw
@Blazing // Pigeonpelt
@constellation // Redwater
@Neptune. // Wrenpaw
@squidz // Stagheart
@Malinovy // Paleshadow
@Rose // Wisteriawren
@Ian // Talonpaw
@Minkuu // Swiftstream
@leopardheart00 // Brokenstream
@taillow // Dusklion

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
" 'Ight, cheif!" Owltalon yowled up to the leader, her paws tingling with anticipation. She almost ran straight to the medicine den when being assigned there before stopping. This needed to be as realistic as possible. During any other normal day, Owltalon wouldn't be anywhere near the medicine den, so she had no reason to be there now.

The Lionheart tried to relax her muscles, in fact she even went as far as pretending to sunbathe. She couldn't really enjoy it knowing that cats were about to spring at them at any moment, but she still tried to be as casual as possible.

It seemed she got two 'paws defending with her. No shame in that! They were quite helpful little guys, she appreciated them. She expected them to waste no time sprinting to the medicine den when needed.

Tags:
@Fish // Adderpaw
@finley !! // Cobwebpaw
Willowpaw padded to Deerspark, tapping them gently with him small grey paw. "Excuse me? Mr Deerspark? Could I stay with you.... I've never really attacked anything besides my brother or my mentor. Could I stay with you.. just for the experience?"

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwaBerry; June 4th, 2024 at 06:01 AM.
Old June 4th, 2024, 06:22 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Willowpaw padded to Deerspark, tapping them gently with him small grey paw. "Excuse me? Mr Deerspark? Could I stay with you.... I've never really attacked anything besides my brother or my mentor. Could I stay with you.. just for the experience?"

[Deerspark]
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
The tom blinked, nearly startled to hear a voice that wasn't Dusklion's. He looked down. Willowpaw was asking him something. Sticking with him? He glanced around at the other cats. I mean, he'd say yes, but why not anycat else? He was sure at least one of them was infinitely better at giving directions.

With a shift of his paws he finally responded. "Sure." He smiled hastily, flicking his tail to the side, a gesture for the apprentice to come a bit closer. "Left. I think I'm.... I'm going. Uh, left?" He wasn't sure, but he assumed it would be okay. Plus, by the time the attack started, it wouldn't really matter, right?

He wasn't sure how to deal with the apprentice, she kinda just showed up, like magic or something. He'd had an apprentice before, maybe it was all the same? "Any training?" Deerspark asked them, not putting in the effort to lock his gaze to hers. He was far to focused on getting this jump right.

Mr. Deerspark huh? He stifled some laughter. "Well aren't you formal?" The warrior mused sarcastically, his voice a bit louder than usual.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 4th, 2024, 06:36 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Brightnight stood tall and her eyes lit up with amusement. "Drawing attention to myself and talking to myself are pretty different things" Brightnight meowed, her voice had tunred icely calm from the soft smooth tone it had been. "Wisdom never hurts, my thought still stand as if you look over most of them, there clueless. Only excited for the battle not thinking about the aftermath." Brighntight pointed out icely. Adding with a small flick of her tail which meant warning. "I'd appreciate it if you spoke a bit nicer to your senior queens," Brightnight meowed, her tone a bit sharp at the end. Brightnight had left it at that, as long as she didn't tsalk to much, she wouldn't seem desperate to explain herself, it looked weak. Although, Brightnight's eyes held respect for the warrior, and a bit of agreement as she didn't show any dramatics again. But Brightnight still had to let the warrior know, her opinion was vaild. Just not to Brightnight. And that all seniors must be respected, wheather you want to act cool or not.

Brightnight crouch once again, mainly just to keep her squirming kits at bay. Looking around Brightnight then spotted Weepingpaw in the clearing. Calling out she snapped. "Weepingpaw go hunt at the river side" Not bothering to use any explanation she heard a tiny "ok mom!" As he son padded out of camp and away to the river... or whever he wanted to go.
Brightnight figured to let him know as Weepingpaw is blind and clearly couldn't see the event going on. And he was probaly to bored to listen in on the conversations happening so he just.. didn't get the jist.
Brightnight gave a small look around her camp and Noticed a little cat poking from the nursery.

Dangit! I have to be nice... uhm... so akward how do I be nice to her..... I umm.. Brightnight internally panicked as Softkit poked her tiny head from the nursery. "You uhm...." Brightnight started clearly struggling. "Get.....please get back inside... take a nap rip up my nest I don't care" Brightnight meowed, realizing it seemed harsh so then she tried to gently add. "The big... cats are uhm......." Brightnight paused. Giving a heavy sigh.

(Love Irisfrost <3 Sorry Bright's a little mean heh)
Irisfrost

Brightnight didn't like what she had said. The she-cat began to speak, and Irisfrost kept her expression cool and composed, listening to her. As she mentioned the apprentices, Irisfrost glanced at the clearing where some were stationed. She was right, many apprentices, especially new ones, didn't know the dangers of battle. They charged into fights without a care in the world, before being swiftly shown reality.

Turning her gaze back to Brightnight, she dipped her head towards the senior queen. "I understand your opinion," she told her. "I never meant to cause offence." Best to be respectful, especially with a Lionheart nearby. Even if Seabreeze wasn't there, Irisfrost had been taught to respect her elders.
Old June 4th, 2024, 09:10 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Deerspark]
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
The tom blinked, nearly startled to hear a voice that wasn't Dusklion's. He looked down. Willowpaw was asking him something. Sticking with him? He glanced around at the other cats. I mean, he'd say yes, but why not anycat else? He was sure at least one of them was infinitely better at giving directions.

With a shift of his paws he finally responded. "Sure." He smiled hastily, flicking his tail to the side, a gesture for the apprentice to come a bit closer. "Left. I think I'm.... I'm going. Uh, left?" He wasn't sure, but he assumed it would be okay. Plus, by the time the attack started, it wouldn't really matter, right?

He wasn't sure how to deal with the apprentice, she kinda just showed up, like magic or something. He'd had an apprentice before, maybe it was all the same? "Any training?" Deerspark asked them, not putting in the effort to lock his gaze to hers. He was far to focused on getting this jump right.

Mr. Deerspark huh? He stifled some laughter. "Well aren't you formal?" The warrior mused sarcastically, his voice a bit louder than usual.
Willowpaw heard his friendly jab about her formalness. "My mother taught me to be polite" Willowpaw teased with a gentle purr, seeing his following gesture Willowpaw padded to him, crouching. "Left is good for me. And yes, I have training, my mentor is Stagheart... I just can't seem to find him anywhere, and you seem like a formidable warrior so I figured to get some extra training in with this event. And perhaps learn something from you along the way" Willowpaw meowed, it was a bit akward but whatever. Willowpaw didn't like to beat around the bush. "I'm a little nervous though...... the defense side has my mother... Brightnight.. I don't know if she backed out or not but shes pregnant so I don't want her to tumble and land on her stomach or something.." Willowpaw meowed, she kept her tone low and glanced to make sure no cat heard her. Willowpaw was open to sharing her feelings, but just not for everycat to hear. If she told one cat, she'd be telling a worry, if she told bunches of cats, she'd be attention seeking and whining.

Willowpaw eventually raised her haunches, wiggling her oddly long brown tail from side to side. "When we get to the clearing... do you try a move I came up with....?" Being modest the little apprentice added, It's probably already a move but worth the shot no?"

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 4th, 2024, 09:16 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Irisfrost

Brightnight didn't like what she had said. The she-cat began to speak, and Irisfrost kept her expression cool and composed, listening to her. As she mentioned the apprentices, Irisfrost glanced at the clearing where some were stationed. She was right, many apprentices, especially new ones, didn't know the dangers of battle. They charged into fights without a care in the world, before being swiftly shown reality.

Turning her gaze back to Brightnight, she dipped her head towards the senior queen. "I understand your opinion," she told her. "I never meant to cause offence." Best to be respectful, especially with a Lionheart nearby. Even if Seabreeze wasn't there, Irisfrost had been taught to respect her elders.
Brightnight understood Irisfrost, shooing Softkit inside the nursery and accepted the respectful gesture by giving a curt nod. There was no bother is saying "I accept your apologies" or "No offence taken" Tht would make Brightnight look like she liked the attention and respect she got as a senior. Brightnight studied the warriors with a emotionless gaze for a moment, she seemed to be checking for anything wrong before turning to look at the apprentice. Brightnight gave a tiny huff of impatientness as Dusklion seemed to be taking her whole lifetime to start.

Brightnight gazed around for another moment. Then Softkit poked her head out for like... the third time. Brightnight eventually lost her patience and bared her long fangs. ""Stay inside the nursery until this is done or I'll have you change the bedding in the nursery and the elders den. Learn how to be an apprentice early, they know how to respect what a warrior, especially there mother tells them" Brightnight scolded. Seeing Softkit give a small stubborn huff and mewl, "Yes mom... fine" and go back inside, Brightnight turned back. Flicking her tail irritably.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old June 4th, 2024, 10:31 AM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty

Blackfrost
50 moons • RiverClan warrior • she/her
long-furred, mostly black tortoiseshell she-cat with sharp blue eyes

She chuckled softly at Bearsnout's protest, and didn't bother to point out that she of course knew she had many seasons before her yet. She nodded at his mention of Fadingsun's new instructions, looking around at the clearing in curiosity of how other cats were taking them.

"Definitely," she agreed. "I know it will give me some peace of mind to practice being caught off guard." Feeling a bit unserious, she flopped onto the ground with exagerrated laziness. "Ah, this sun is making me feel so relaxed. Why, I think I'll take a nap, it's so warm." She stretched out, and found she really could go for a nap if she let herself. She did her best to ignore the distinct threat of Dusklion's warriors rushing in at any moment — in the event of any actual attack, there was a very real possibility she'd be caught in much the same position.

@chickadee // probably it wouldn't be IC for Bearsnout to form a group when Fadingsun said not to, so I'm going to write as if he didn't unless you say otherwise
Old June 4th, 2024, 11:37 AM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @Fish - adderpaw , @Marigoldwhisper - owltalon
trigger warnings for this post: none

right! defending the medicine den. she could do that easy! cobwebpaw watched what owltalon was doing, and padded over to lay next to the lionheart. being casual. yeah. she could definitely do that!! ' so- owltalon. how is.. being a.. lionheart.. going..? ' she could definitely not doing that. cobwebpaw offered the elder warrior a wink, letting her know she was also playing along with the "pretend things aren't happening" game.

mumble is one of the atari healers!
she has an open den policy.
healer's den

cobwebfernmumble
trackers
Old June 4th, 2024, 11:55 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Breezy

— STAGHEART —

very large & muscular light brown tabby tom with stark greenish-blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 1

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 50 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

The large tom glanced down at Willowpaw, letting out a small chuckle as she purred about being on the same team.

"Remember what I taught ya so far, 'n be careful," he meowed in his gruff voice, though the small smile of pride was still on his maw. "I think you'll do just fine."

Stagheart lifted his head a bit as the deputy spoke, letting out a huff of agreement as Dusklion gave her mini speech. He felt a glow of pride for the deputy, happy to see her confident and passionate enough to hype up the Clan even as they prepared for a potential war that she contributed to. He gave her a firm nod and kept silent, having no other questions. He'd go wherever she told him.

When he heard Willowpaw say 'what?'? he looked back over at his apprentice and lowered his head, murmuring the plan again, hoping to avoid embarrassment for her as he kept his voice low, hopefully below any other chatter.

"We're gonna attack from different sides through the barrier. Gonna be assigned to different teams... just go where Dusklion tells ya, 'n you'll be fine."

[ Willowpaw - @SeonghwasBunnyEars ] [ Larkthroat - @paris ] [ Duskleaf - @Seamrog ] [ Sparrowpaw - Katiethewolfchild ] [ Eaglepaw - @Mica [ Pigeonpelt - @Blazing ]
[ Redwater - @constellation ] [ Wrenpaw - @Neptune. ] [ Deerspark - @Marigoldwhisper ] [ Stagheart - @squidz ] [ Paleshadow - @Malinovy ] [ Wisteriawren - @Rose ]
[ Talonpaw - @Ian ] [ Swiftstream - @Minkuu ] [ Brokenstream - @leopardheart00 ] [ Dusklion - @/taillow ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old June 4th, 2024, 02:20 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
— STAGHEART —

very large & muscular light brown tabby tom with stark greenish-blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 1

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 50 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

The large tom glanced down at Willowpaw, letting out a small chuckle as she purred about being on the same team.

"Remember what I taught ya so far, 'n be careful," he meowed in his gruff voice, though the small smile of pride was still on his maw. "I think you'll do just fine."

Stagheart lifted his head a bit as the deputy spoke, letting out a huff of agreement as Dusklion gave her mini speech. He felt a glow of pride for the deputy, happy to see her confident and passionate enough to hype up the Clan even as they prepared for a potential war that she contributed to. He gave her a firm nod and kept silent, having no other questions. He'd go wherever she told him.

When he heard Willowpaw say 'what?'? he looked back over at his apprentice and lowered his head, murmuring the plan again, hoping to avoid embarrassment for her as he kept his voice low, hopefully below any other chatter.

"We're gonna attack from different sides through the barrier. Gonna be assigned to different teams... just go where Dusklion tells ya, 'n you'll be fine."

[ Willowpaw - @SeonghwasBunnyEars ] [ Larkthroat - @paris ] [ Duskleaf - @Seamrog ] [ Sparrowpaw - Katiethewolfchild ] [ Eaglepaw - @Mica [ Pigeonpelt - @Blazing ]
[ Redwater - @constellation ] [ Wrenpaw - @Neptune. ] [ Deerspark - @Marigoldwhisper ] [ Stagheart - @squidz ] [ Paleshadow - @Malinovy ] [ Wisteriawren - @Rose ]
[ Talonpaw - @Ian ] [ Swiftstream - @Minkuu ] [ Brokenstream - @leopardheart00 ] [ Dusklion - @/taillow ]
Willowpaw listened to the plan from her mentor. Brushing her tail along his shoulder in thanks. "Alright... what if I get caught by someone bigger than me. I just find you right?" Willowpaw asked, then meowed swiftly. "Also! My mom Brightnight will be there, shes pregnant. So please... if you meet her in this battle, mock or not be a bit gentler if you hit her stomach. I'm sure she won't appreciate kitty taps but.... please." Willowpaw meowed, her voice filled with genuine worry for her mentoer.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old June 4th, 2024, 06:06 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley !! View Post

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @Fish - adderpaw , @Marigoldwhisper - owltalon
trigger warnings for this post: none

right! defending the medicine den. she could do that easy! cobwebpaw watched what owltalon was doing, and padded over to lay next to the lionheart. being casual. yeah. she could definitely do that!! ' so- owltalon. how is.. being a.. lionheart.. going..? ' she could definitely not doing that. cobwebpaw offered the elder warrior a wink, letting her know she was also playing along with the "pretend things aren't happening" game.

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Brown ears flicked behind her as Cobwebpaw approached. She caught her wink with a smile of her own before responding. "Oh, it's been great. I don't get to sit 'round anymore, so now I really get to cherish the little thin's. Thanks for askin', chap!"

The Lionheart breathed out a sigh. It came out a lot less casual then she would've liked, but Owltalon didn't have to be a good actor to be a good warrior now did she? "What 'bout you, Cobwebpaw? How's it feel almost being a warrior huh?"

If Owltalon remembered correctly, Cobwebpaw was about thirteen or fourteen moons, right? Hopefully she was excited, then she'd be able to sort out little patrols of her own. Owltalon remembered her days as an apprentice. She would beg other warriors to go explore camp with her in hopes of finding something interesting. She was positive the lot of them were sick of her by then. Haha!
Tags:
@Fish // Adderpaw

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!