Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hello world!
by Sniper
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 01:54 PM
Talls messy and extremely...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:51 PM
Where talons meet trees [P]
by Daragca
Last post by Myling
Today 01:37 PM
Mentor Finder
by Lunalis
Last post by Lunalis
Today 01:30 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2019, 06:47 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
A light smile of happiness and comfort would settle onto the sandy tabby's muzzle as her sister nuzzled her shoulder, for a moment letting her chin rest atop her sisters head to show her own appreciation for Fawnsong coming over, even if it was more so to escape the strangers of the clan she was trying to get accustomed to again. In the chaos of her life, Adderheart was happy to have a moment of peace like this with her sister. While she didn't have too many good memories in the nursery, she was happy to say that Fawnsong was one of the good ones. She recalled playing moss ball with her, and not having to worry about her mentioning the fact that she was small and annoying or whatever else the other kits would hurl at her. She was a true sister and Adderheart couldn't have asked for any better.
Nodding her head in approval as she heard that Fawnsong hadn't run into any trouble, she'd flick her ear in embarrassment and perhaps guilt as her sister made mention of her needing rest. She didn't want others to know that she was working desperately hard to prove herself in the clan, she didn't want them to see her desperation even if it was clearly visible. She just wanted them to think that she was a hard worker.. Desperate. She didn't want to be labeled desperate. Adderheart made herself realize that that was probably not Fawnsong's intention, she was probably just worried because of how she looked. But..
Clearing her throat, the warrior would nod her head and continue to smile, recovering her momentary falter. "I think I might take a break for the rest of the day, I did some good hunting this morning so that should be enough to warrant a break." Thankfully, the conversation moved on and Adderheart could relax back into the lull that the conversation had originally created. "That's awesome! You take all the time you need, it's not a race after all. Have you been able to make any new friends at all? Nice cats that have been helping you around, get acquainted with clan life again?"

Fawnsong gave a small shrug then a nod. She really had to think about the felines she'd encountered already. None of them had really been mean to her and she could say that one of them was a decent friend to her. "Yeah, I've met a few others around camp, but I don't know if I'd call them a friend yet. We've just been going over a few things and I've been learning how to be apart of the clan again," the calico replied softly. Of everyone in the camp, she would always go to Adderheart for any problems or to go out and do things. Since the disappearance of Sunsong, their mother, she only had her sister left to rely on.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 17th, 2019, 08:39 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Heronkit came rushing out of the nursery, nearly tripping over his own paws. His mother was asleep at the moment, so he decided to take this opportunity to explore the camp a bit more. Slowing down a bit, he looked around, deciding on what den to explore first. “Uhm... Apprentices den!” He purred, scampering over. The calico was nearly there when he spotted a fluffy apprentice grooming herself. Smiling, he ran over and leaped at her. “Hi!”
She was startled by the kit suddenly flying towards her but she got over her surprise. She composed herself once more, "Hello to you too!" She purred enthusiastically and smiled at the kit as well. Fuzzypaw batted at a particularly tangled section of her cheek-fur, trying to unknot it and failing.
Old May 17th, 2019, 10:28 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

(( little short! ))
@Rosemew

Cardinalswoop sat amongst the grass waiting eagerly on the small tom. It was out of character for him to approach other cats, especially to ask them to go on walks let alone the medicine cat to train. He needed it didn’t he? the large tom swept his large tail around his legs and waited eagerly as the bitter wind bites at his back. “Come on beepaw, it’ll be sunset by the time you get here” he said calmly amusement glistening in his gaze.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 18th, 2019, 07:54 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

(( little short! ))
@Rosemew

Cardinalswoop sat amongst the grass waiting eagerly on the small tom. It was out of character for him to approach other cats, especially to ask them to go on walks let alone the medicine cat to train. He needed it didn’t he? the large tom swept his large tail around his legs and waited eagerly as the bitter wind bites at his back. “Come on beepaw, it’ll be sunset by the time you get here” he said calmly amusement glistening in his gaze.

((Its fine c: ))

It was too hot. Too hot for Beepaws liking at least, and he wasn't necessarily excited that he would be training this day. Though, he felt some pride in him. It shouldn't be too hard to learn some fighting skills. Walking on the moor, the medicine cats green gaze fell on a large tom, Cardinalswoop. Beepaw started to pad over, catching a glimpse of one of his sister's on the way. "Cardinalswoop." he greeted with a split of forced respect, but most of his tone was casual.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 18th, 2019, 08:25 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
She was startled by the kit suddenly flying towards her but she got over her surprise. She composed herself once more, "Hello to you too!" She purred enthusiastically and smiled at the kit as well. Fuzzypaw batted at a particularly tangled section of her cheek-fur, trying to unknot it and failing.
The tom landed beside her, a loud purr rumbling in his throat. “How are you? Is being an apprentice fun? Is training fun? Do you have to clean out the dens?” He kept asking questions, eyes beaming.

Character Site

Old May 19th, 2019, 06:07 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
|| @Rosemew @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Stereotypical ||

The tom looked at the two kits and then at White. "Its okay little ones. Your mother was just in the way." He gave White'Brook a slight cuff to the ear and purred. Shifting he slid down his mate's back and curled his tail around the two kits herding them closer to himself and White'Brook. "You gotta be careful though. Not every cat is as forgiving about being run into as your mother and I." The kits were still small, and he wanted to keep them safe still... Maybe it was too early to let them run around in the clearing? He was unsure and felt like he had to voice his concerns to White, because it had after all been his idea to let the kits outside this early. "Ehh.. White. Do you think we should get them inside again?"
White'Brook sat up somewhat, finally no longer squashed she took in a deep breath before softly smiling at the two kits."Your father is right- you have to try and be considerate of others since we aren't the only ones here". She purred softly as she said that. Hearing Night a small amused look formed on her features."Your worrying too much, It is important to keep a close eye on them but if we are too over bearing by being protective then they will start to become more distant from us as they grow older besides they need to learn right from wrong so this is a good opportunity for them to be out here". Saying this she licked his cheek softly before purring."On the plus side by letting them run around it will make them burn energy so it's possible we might both get a proper rest tonight". Her gaze landed on the two kits that started to look around the clearing.
@Rosemew @Stereotypical

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 19th, 2019 at 06:09 PM.
Old May 19th, 2019, 07:33 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Fawnsong gave a small shrug then a nod. She really had to think about the felines she'd encountered already. None of them had really been mean to her and she could say that one of them was a decent friend to her. "Yeah, I've met a few others around camp, but I don't know if I'd call them a friend yet. We've just been going over a few things and I've been learning how to be apart of the clan again," the calico replied softly. Of everyone in the camp, she would always go to Adderheart for any problems or to go out and do things. Since the disappearance of Sunsong, their mother, she only had her sister left to rely on.
A small flutter of genuine happiness coursed through Adderheart to see her sister nod; it made her happy to know that her sister was being helped. As much as the sandy tabby loved Windclan, she knew that a lot of cats would not trust a member once they left and came back, or it would at least take a while for them to build that trust again. It was understandable, but to know that there were cats that were willing to help her sister out and get back into the swing of clan life, it warmed her heart. "Well that's very kind of them, I'm glad to hear that you're being helped! But even if you weren't, I'd still be there for you sis. There's nobody that knows Windclan better than me after all, since I'm one of the best warriors this clan has to offer!" Grinning brightly, she nudged her sister with her forehead, purring out happily. Just like Fawnsong, Adderheart didn't have many cats left to rely on. Even her relationship with Pineneedle was becoming distant due to her constantly leaving for patrols and trying to do things for the clan when it wasn't needed. But at the very least, she knew she had her sister.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 20th, 2019, 10:34 AM

My Mood: Tired

Typhoonkit nodded to his parent's words, optics glittering with relief that they hadn't sent them back to the den. Turning to his brother, he smirked slightly, "Where to first?"

Soo short, but sorry for the late response as to ive been still sickly and were testing soon at school so im a busy bee ^^))
@Rosemew @TawnyNeedsACoffee @TheImmortalElder

~PM or VM to Roleplay~

~Charrie site: https://stereoswarriors.weebly.com/

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."
~Robert Frost, "The Road Not Taken"
Old May 20th, 2019, 10:58 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@TawnyNeedsACoffee @Arié @TawnyNeedsACoffee
_

Bullkit looked at his brother with a hum, looking around the clearing with wide eyes. He flicked his long tail towards the warriors den, "Maybe we can have some fun over there." he grinned.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; May 20th, 2019 at 10:59 AM.
Old May 20th, 2019, 04:01 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
"Exercises, huh?" She mused to herself, quite impressed with the apprentices straightforwardness. It wasn't often she heard of an apprentice that knew what they wanted to do... well besides just fighting. Hey, it made it easier on Hazel, so she wasn't complaining. "Let's see," She meowed, remaining upright, "Beyond just morning stretches, which are good for you as well, I know running exercises and jumping exercises to help improve your leg muscles. Did you have anything in mind of exercises? Wanting to start out small and build up, or go straight for the big ones?"
Snailpaw was the kind of cat to start small and work her way up to something big. She didn't quite know what exercise she wanted to do. They all sounded good. "We could do some running exercises. I feel like I have a lot of energy to do them.", she meowed. She really wanted to rush away, but stayed completely calm right where she was. "I want to start something small.", snailpaw added.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Closed Thread