Today 02:08 AM

Old February 27th, 2023, 09:57 PM
semi-inactive

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Grassheart
short-furred white she-cat with blue eyes and foggy eyesight

Grassheart stopped mid-groom as she heard her name being called by Gingerfrost's commanding yowl. She jumped to her paws and puffed out her chest with confidence. "You can count on me, Gingerfrost!" The she-cat meowed with a purr rumbling in her chest.

The warrior's glance surveyed the clearing, searing for a particular apprentice. Grassheart had seen the cat around before but she didn't have the most precise image of what they looked like. Her foggy vision made it a little difficult for her to spot far away cats so she stood in silence for a long moment trying to determine if the shape she saw in the distance was her patrol mate or not.

Clearing her throat and preparing for possibly an awkward moment, she padded up to the blurred cat and meowed, "Hey! Larkpaw right? Looks like you have to come on a hunting patrol with me!" She perked up as she neared the cat and saw it was indeed the apprentice she was looking for."Are you ready to head out?"

( @nykyrian )

Last edited by CatontheMoon; February 27th, 2023 at 09:58 PM.
Old February 27th, 2023, 11:15 PM
mother of four children

Status: That one person who refuses to go into the haunted house
My Mood: Goofy

Frostpaw entered the camp with Haretuft [@teddy.] and heard her name being called for patrols. A bit nervous, she padded up to Bittersneeze [@wren] and nodded her head in a greeting.
Golden'petal {She/Her} [WindClan]
Frost'paw {She/Her} [RiverClan]

Last edited by bells_n_whistles; February 27th, 2023 at 11:15 PM.
Old February 28th, 2023, 10:01 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Patrols

➴|Larkpaw|➶

He/They | @CatontheMoon |WC: 187

The tabby flicked a bored ear toward Gingerfrost as he dealt out patrols. He focused on cleaning his silver paws, it took away from some of the bitterness brought by patrols. Now, Larkpaw was bitter about a lot of things, but he figured he was pretty justified in this one. Six moons of being an apprentice and he had yet to be placed on a patrol. It wasn't like he was invisible or something, and there couldn't be that many cats in the clan. Wait what was that?

Well, now he had another reason to be bitter. His first patrol and it was fishing, what did this stupid clan have against him? Just as he was contemplating asking Kestrelpaw to trade places, a voice came up from behind them. "Yes." His voice came out more 'groany' than he would like. "Yes let's go." With that he would begin the walk towards the pond. He didn't go at his normal pace, because warriors seemed to get upset when they walked too fast ahead. But they still didn't stop to wait for Grassheart, they knew the territory well enough.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old February 28th, 2023, 01:43 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Bittersneeze | He/Him
Tall pure white tomcat with striking blue eyes

Oh good, another little jaunt into the forest with.. a baby. Bittersneeze rose in an elegant flurry of fur and limbs before practically dragging himself towards Gingerfrost and scanning the crowd for… Frostpaw is it?

His gaze swept the crowd of gathered felines before deducting he would be.. er.. somewhere. “Frostpaw!” he beckoned with another elegant swish of his tail. “Come.” and with that slunk his way out of camp.

@Acantha

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 28th, 2023, 02:10 PM
mother of four children

Status: That one person who refuses to go into the haunted house
My Mood: Goofy

Frostpaw stood for a moment, and hurried after the tom. As they padded out of camp, she ran straight into a bush and she shook off the leaves, slightly annoyed. Seeing Bittersneeze ahead of her, she ran to catch up.
@wren
Golden'petal {She/Her} [WindClan]
Frost'paw {She/Her} [RiverClan]
Old February 28th, 2023, 03:09 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

haretuft ﹕ he / him
Skinny, unkempt, brown tomcat.

Haretufts attention was grabbed first by the sound of his husbands name carrying across the camp from Gingerfrosts mew, being followed by Frostpaws name. His ears - large and tufted comically - stood to attention, having a life of their own. they twisted to face the direction of the two blissfully white felines.

"Bitter! be gentle with her, you best return my apprentice intact," He called across the camp to the two cats as he watched them leave. He felt warm, watching the two go. It made his heart ache for another litter again: missing his first born kit. [ @wren @Acantha ]

Haretuft picked himself up from the small dip in the clearing he'd dubbed his sleeping spot. Mud - dried and cracking - still coated the top of his back and tail. His fur, as per usual, was a mess.

His stomach twisted uneasily when Gingerfrost assigned him a patrol with... The leader and medicine cat? Any cat would kill for the privilege but his tummy was simply tied in a knot. Perhaps it was just hunger pains.

The tall, much-too-skinny tom made his way over to the center of the clearing as unnaturally bright amber eyes scanned out for Pikestar or Stonepaw. [ @carmen @canineantics ]

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old February 28th, 2023, 06:07 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Patrols

PIKESTAR

Upon hearing his name being called, the large dark-furred clan leader emerged from the depths of his den, jaws stretching open wide to release a mighty yawn. It appeared Gingerfrost had summoned them to lead a border patrol to WindClan, along with Haretuft and young Stonepaw, which was surprising. Was that… something that he could do? Pikestar had to admit that even he did not know the answer, but simply just shrugged his shoulders. There was no harm done in showing the medicine cat apprentice the borders, or at least refreshing his memory regarding that, considering the possibility that Fawnlight could have already done so. And luckily for him, it seemed that Haretuft had already showed up. Perhaps this patrol would go quicker than he'd imagined.

Making his way on over to where the skinny brown-furred warrior awaited him, the mighty Lord of the Waters dipped his head in a casual, yet respectful greeting. "Hello, Haretuft." Pikestar remarked, their partial gaze flickering towards the sky, which was shrouded in grey overcast. He was unsure at this point what time it was, morning or afternoon, so he would just settle on a simple 'hello' and leave it at that to avoid looking idiotic. Glancing around, the oriental longhair wondered where Stonepaw was during this time, probably off talking with Fawnlight, or organizing the medicine den, or whatever it was that Stonepaw did with his time. Frankly, Pikestar didn't know much about him, despite the fact that he was the so-called chosen one that StarClan had picked to replace his sister. The lord's tufted ears twitched irritably, but soon allowed the anger melt away. Hopefully, the apprentice would be here soon.

( @carmen @teddy. )
Old February 28th, 2023, 06:10 PM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

➺ almondmilk | they/fir/glow | @Caspian [ feel free to have your next post at haven springs!! ]

sprawled out on glow's side in the entrance of the warrior's den, almondmilk's ears perk at glow's name being called.. for a hunting patrol! the felines jaws part in a large yawn, wide smile slapped on their maw after as they rise from the spot they'd been lying in. glow scans the clearing for a moment before spotting bouncepaw, padding towards the young tom in leisurely way. "hey, dude." fir greets, "you know how to hunt, right? 'cause i'm not super good at it, makes me sad 'n' all." they hum, glancing off before gesturing for the apprentice to follow them out of camp.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 28th, 2023, 06:31 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Stonepaw

Sprinting out of the medicine den, Stonepaw skidded to a stop in front of Grumpyfrost. "Yes, sir!" He nodded at the ginger tom before turning to the other two cats. Haretuft and, oh dear, OldCatPike. If he was being completely honest, he was slightly scared of the leader. He was just so cool, and so tall, and so intimidating. And Stonepaw was just so small, and so silly, and not so smart. That was okay though, because he would watch and learn, and OldCatPike was someone he'd be watching to continue on his path to greatness. Only, for the moment, he didn't know if the oriental tom liked him. Which proposed an issue, for it would be nigh difficult to start if he was too nervous to walk closer. Goodness bees. He had already started attempting to copy the blue-eyed cats manner of speaking, a small accent squeaking into his voice, but considering it still switched to an occasional southern twang to something that just was a combination of muttered sounds, he wasn't ready to talk to someone knew.

But here he was, and he couldn't slink into the den. Not that he would of course, the grey kiddo was too outgoing for that level of nerves. "Heyyyyy!" He skipped towards the other two with a usual grin plastered across his face. Adventuring to a new border he'd never gone too before, how exciting! He started to skip out of the clearing before sheepishly glancing back at the pair. "I don't know where I'm going." A sudden thought hit him. He was supposed to be acting cool here, right? Not like an idiot. Not a kit anymore. He puffed out his chest, trying his best to act like a distinguished cat, like Otterfluff. "Apologies."

@teddy.
@canineantics

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's
Old March 1st, 2023, 12:01 AM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

– cloudedcry;
; he/him | thirty-seven moons.
--the deputies voice rung through the clearing, announcing this day's patrols. cloudedcry was lucky enough to be blessed with the shadowclan border. truly, though, he was curious to see how kestrelpaw would do. if he remembered right, kestrelpaw's mentor was… nightspark. he wondered how the tom was doing, and if he was putting enough time into the apprentices training. whitewillow, as well. he'd give her a look.

“kestrelpaw, whitewillow,” he called, resting-jerk-face prominent, though truly he wanted to get this job done. a grumpy gingerfrost was not one he wanted to deal with, particularly. similarly, he wanted to ensure that shadowclan knew their place. “let us be off at once. riverclanners do not waste time.” such a statement should be useful to the younger apprentice. kestrelpaw needed to know how things were done around these parts, or else the cat would fall behind. cloudedcry would not let that happen.
@Messi ; @sol.
– #13

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”