Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
we create our own...
by Luna16
Last post by Quietheart
Today 11:55 AM
Swift and Wildfox
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 11:55 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 11:54 AM
Daily Pride Memes
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 11:53 AM
Help for the sick! (Event)
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 11:52 AM

Old March 8th, 2017, 02:45 AM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Sphinx (Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadedimage View Post
Sphinx's whiskers twitched as he let out an amused purr, "Perhaps they like to keep them around like those mouse-brained, yappy dogs?" He offered, "Who knows why Housefolk do much of anything, really." He blinked, then, tilting his head as his ears flicked back in a sheepish manner; here they were chatting away and he had forgotten to introduce himself! "My name's Sphinx - although I'm not any too sure what that means." He added with an amused flick of his tail before his ear swiveled and he looked over his shoulder.

He picked up the scent of another cat, and he opened his mouth to taste the air. A she-cat, he decided, though not one he had met before, and his pale golden gaze turned curious as he scanned about for the owner of the scent, his tail tip flicking, "I wonder who that is?" He murmured, half to himself.
The cat's eyes widened as he heard the cat introduce himself, remembering that he himself hadn't done the same. Another embarrassing act... He took pride in his conversations, but it appeared that he had gotten off of track. He wasn't too worried, however, as the other cat seemed to be experiencing the same. "Right, right! Hello, Sphinx." he purred softly, nodding his head slowly. "I'm Jazz, but I couldn't tell for the life of me why that's my name, either. I like the ring it has to it, though."

Stopping as his new acquaintance seemed to sense something in the air, he paused to check for scent. His was a bit rusty, though he understood what Sphinx was talking about. Another cat was nearby, and as he always told himself, life's always more fun in a group! He glanced back at Sphinx with a questioning look, tail waving slightly. "Should we... Investigate?"
Old March 8th, 2017, 05:31 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadedimage View Post
(( It is! ))
Just making sure. Ty! )

A small white tom was watching the two nearby. He looked to be about 9 moons old, with emerald green eyes. A blue collar hung around his neck, signaling he was a kittypet. He sensed the mood change around the two. Maybe curious? A tad hostile? He couldn't make it out.
Old March 8th, 2017, 07:19 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Silver sniffed the air, her ears pricked. She caught the scent of two toms and wondered who the owners were. She stood and fallowed the trail, her tail held high. A moment later, she came upon the two toms.
Old March 25th, 2017, 09:40 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

The small snowshoe she-cat wandered across the sidewalk, the stone cold under her paws as she scanned the area she had walked into. She widened her blue eyes as two-legs walked past her. She shrunk back as they tried too touch her, containing a hiss as she slunk away and curled up in a little discarded soft thing. 'Look where you got yourself this time, Mask..' she thought, curling up to sleep.
Old March 25th, 2017, 09:44 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Mask's neck had a torn, once pretty pink collar. She wondered where her two-leg went when she hadn't been fed in days, so she decided to look for him. Her friend Mist, a silver tom, had begged her not to go. "I should have listened to you, Mist. Now i'm here." She mewed to herself, ears lowered as she slumped her head into her paws.

(Here is what Mask looks like)

Last edited by wickedvirtues; March 25th, 2017 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Add link/ A.N
Old March 29th, 2017, 05:43 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Mask groggily opened her eyes, grooming down her fur and yawning, her tail curled around her, she decided to try and find food. She still saw no sign of her housefolks, sighing, she stood to her paws and twitched her ear. 'They have to be here somewhere!'

(Open)
Old April 11th, 2017, 06:22 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Mask groggily opened her eyes, grooming down her fur and yawning, her tail curled around her, she decided to try and find food. She still saw no sign of her housefolks, sighing, she stood to her paws and twitched her ear. 'They have to be here somewhere!'

(Open)
Mask decided to go out and search around this area, sitting around would get her no closer than waiting at her two-leg nest. She glanced down the street, keeping herself hidden from the two-legs walking around as she tried to find her own. The occasional dog would spot her and bark and the occasional other house cat on a walk would talk for a bit, but that was about it for any communication with her. The two-legs who did see her ignored her or just tried to give her dry flavorless food, though she accepted and gave them a purr of thanks since she wasn't sure how to, or excited to learn how to, hunt.
By the end of the day, her stomach was full of little treats the two-legs had given her, but she still didn't know where hers was.