Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Healing
by elio
Last post by squidz
Today 11:24 AM
Harbor Estates
by BEAR.
Last post by Diamondfur
Today 11:24 AM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Diamondfur
Today 11:21 AM
Smothered in its Cradle...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:20 AM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Diamondfur
Today 11:19 AM

Old October 22nd, 2024, 03:04 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: October Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

| BERRYSHINE |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector | dreamwalker

[ riverclan medicine cat | she-cat | 13 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berryshine winced at Stormstar's disappointment; even if it wasn't directed towards her, necessarily, she could feel the secondhand sting. And the look on Cobwebfern's face... as soon as the gray-furred leader brushed past them, the small-framed medicine cat tried to brush her flank soothingly by Cob's, giving her a gentle and sympathetic glance that basically read: 'it's okay. I'm with you'.... although she didn't know how much comfort that would bring with all that had just happened one Seastones.

If any medicine cats had been looking there way, Berryshine would timidly meet their gaze and dip her head as a wordless, respectful goodbye; last thing they needed was more tension, so she could at least offer that.

Keeping close to Cobwebfern, Berryshine decided not to comment on her friend's tears, just to stay by her side as close as possible. She knew that if it were herself, someone pointing out that she was crying would only make her more embarrassed and bawl more — maybe Cob was similar. So she leaned towards being a silent support instead, her mind buzzing; of course Berry wanted to know what in the stars had gone down, but her first priority was being there for her friend.

Keeping her head down most of the way, Berryshine would soon join Cobwebfern in the leader's den, sitting beside her and casting wary glances between her apprentice and Stormstar, yet not uttering a word. Not yet, at least.

[ @taillow - storm | @finley !! - cob ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
she and Cobwebfern have a semi-closed den policy.

Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old October 23rd, 2024, 10:07 AM
&lt;3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose. Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 Survival Instincts Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

Huh.. Maybe the fish wasn't so bad. They were polite, a bit awkward, but he was awkward around new cats, too. So, who was he to judge? The tom knew he was seen as weird to other cats, especially cats in his own clan. But Whisperinghive was ok with that. He knew how he acted, how silent he was, and how much of a temper he had. "Really? That's great." Whisperinghive responded to her explanation of the new litter of kits. "I'd ask who had them, but I don't know anyone in Riverclan but you." The Windclan tom said with an amused tone, trying to lighten the awkward mood around them.

"Yeah! Leopardsong had around five, and Twilightstar had like... thirteen?" He responded to her statement about the kits, a smile making its way onto his face. "I do want to help kitsit for them. Leopardsong already has the entire nursery to take care of, and Twilightstar has the entire clan to take care of." Whisperinghive said, partly to himself and partly to Floodsight.

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 22 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T3 ; empty slot

"Well, I hope I gave you at least an alright impression of RiverClan..." Floodsight answered lightly. 'Or since the 3v1...' But let's put that pass them. Her dim blue eyes lit up warmly when the other warrior mentioned taking care of the kits. She would've never thought that was be the case. Especially not from the first impressions Whisperinghive had gave her. Initially, the tom had looked cold and unapproachable, but was actually quite quick to warm up to things and in some ways, Floodsight supposed she was the same. "Clans' are like kits and your leader just got a bundle more to take care of under her wings. It's good you want to help out here and there, I'm sure they'll appreciate it."

Upon hearing her leader's call for RiverClan's return, Floodsight stood up slowly and her gentle frame gave way to a small stretch before she turned back to the WindClan tom. With a small nod and soft voice she replied, "Good luck with the kitsitting."

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old October 24th, 2024, 04:41 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

A single glance was shot in the direction of Bumblestar because the RiverClan leader had known there would be some sort of retort. However, a single string of words fluttered into her mind and she scoffed, the corners of her maw upturning into a small grin. "I don't mind fightin' your fights for you, Bumblestar. The next time you want predators cleared off your land all you gotta do is ask - you don't gotta disguise it as falsely handin' land back over. You may not wanna break a claw roughin' up some badgers, but I certainly don't mind," Stormstar chuckled in a teasing tone, lifting a single unsheathed paw and examining them before putting it back down and rolling her eyes.

ShadowClan's leader went next, and Stormstar turned her attention to Dawnstar. It seemed they had predator trouble, too. Lots of deaths and injuries, new apprentices, and wow it seemed the rat leader had a whole Clan of kits! That didn't get her as much as her words about Rookfire, and the leader glanced down towards the sorry excuse for a cat. Maybe if this was any indication, she wouldn't have to see the rogue up here at the stones anymore - a cat could dream.

Watching as the ShadowClan group started to head out under Dawnstar's command, Stormstar glanced down at her high ranks, then out to the beach. "RiverClan! Let's go." Making her way down from the leader's stone she stopped near the medicine cats. It was just Berries and Cobs left, given that ThunderClan's child healer had wandered off to sit by another apprentice and WindClan's were up on the stones. "I want both of you in my den once we get back." Disappointment was clear on her face as she glanced towards Cobs, shaking her head a bit before brushing past both of them and landing onto the sand, taking the front to lead her Clan out.

[ @dino. @Moonraven @Marigoldwhisper @squidz @finley !! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley !! View Post

c o b w e b f e r n ┆ ☆
she / they . 22 moons . riverclan mca
a very scarred, grey fluffy bengal with a missing back right leg. she has fluffs of white and darker grey fur.
purrks ; herbal knowledge tier two, the collector | formatting creds to wolfie <3 | lesbian/sapphic + demigirl

trigger warning ; this character frequently talks and thinks about past abuse, panic attacks, anxiety, and depression. interact with care <3

└> . . . @taillow ; @squidz

the disappointment in storms's face was palpable. stars above, she was even disappointed in herself. cobwebfern stood silently, skidding down the stones, claws scraping on the rock as she dismounted. she was still quiet as she gathered with the rest of riverclan, and still silent as she followed the rest of her clan back home. no. no, she wouldn't cry. she was strong, she was not weak, she was a BIG MAN and she would not CRY.

she cried.
not much! barely at all. it was a tear or two on the walk back, quickly sniffed away. cobwebfern, upon making it to the camp, said nothing still and padded into stormstar's den, sitting as close to the exit as she possibly could without being disrespectful.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

" i was nothing before, so i couldn't have asked to be born . "

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

| BERRYSHINE |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector | dreamwalker

[ riverclan medicine cat | she-cat | 13 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berryshine winced at Stormstar's disappointment; even if it wasn't directed towards her, necessarily, she could feel the secondhand sting. And the look on Cobwebfern's face... as soon as the gray-furred leader brushed past them, the small-framed medicine cat tried to brush her flank soothingly by Cob's, giving her a gentle and sympathetic glance that basically read: 'it's okay. I'm with you'.... although she didn't know how much comfort that would bring with all that had just happened one Seastones.

If any medicine cats had been looking there way, Berryshine would timidly meet their gaze and dip her head as a wordless, respectful goodbye; last thing they needed was more tension, so she could at least offer that.

Keeping close to Cobwebfern, Berryshine decided not to comment on her friend's tears, just to stay by her side as close as possible. She knew that if it were herself, someone pointing out that she was crying would only make her more embarrassed and bawl more — maybe Cob was similar. So she leaned towards being a silent support instead, her mind buzzing; of course Berry wanted to know what in the stars had gone down, but her first priority was being there for her friend.

Keeping her head down most of the way, Berryshine would soon join Cobwebfern in the leader's den, sitting beside her and casting wary glances between her apprentice and Stormstar, yet not uttering a word. Not yet, at least.

[ @taillow - storm | @finley !! - cob ]

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Deputy\46 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
And just like that, it was over. The deputy swiftly rose to her paws, sparring the other remaining deputies a departing glance before bounding off the rocks. Well, Cattail pond wasn't in their claws, not yet anyways. Owltalon was more than certain that Stormstar had a plan of some kind, whatever it was wasn't known to her just yet.

Using her tail to steady herself, the deputy finally felt brown paws hit the sand. Cold sand. She tensed up momentarily before she padded on, her ears perked as she watched her clan trinkle away from the moonlit beach. As much as she would've loved to walk stride by stride with Stormstar, she figured somecat would have to watch the back of the group, so she would. After the last cat scurried to join, Owltalon perked her ears one more and tasted the air. The scent of Riverclan wasn't nearly as strong as it was seconds before, and while her vision wasn't the best, she was only half blind, so the furry silhouettes of her clanmates were also gone. With a pleased nod, the bulky she-cat took her place in the back of the group, nudging any slower cats forward.

Thunderclan's lack of news was certainly something, it couldn't possibly be right for a clan of so many cats to be that quiet. Owltalon was nearly certain she wasn't the only cat who was suspicious. As for Shadowclan the announcements went on as usual apart from the obvious stain of predators, and a hefty amount of them. She could only hope such trouble wouldn't bleed into Riverclan. Not that they couldn't handle it, but no sane cat wanted predators in their territory.

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old October 25th, 2024, 12:35 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Things... definitely didn't go like Sedgeflake expected. Well, he never expected much from the other Clans, but it seemed they might have had some drama with their new medicine cat apprentice. ... Come to think of it, that ShadowClan one looked awfully familiar, huh?

He couldn't put a name to it in the moment, tail swishing as he scanned the crowd. No sister in sight... and they were leaving. A shame, he had looked forward to a round without Reedlame.

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old October 25th, 2024, 05:38 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

'The next time you want predators cleared off your land all you gotta do is ask'. Bumblestar's grin turned toothy. She listened to Dawnstar's announcement without much interest (although, hm, so that's what that weird smell before had been - kits from both the other leaders), then stood back up and stretched out again. "I'll keep that generous offer of yours in mind!" she called after Stormstar in a sing-song voice. Oooogh banter, finally. She'd gotten bored.

Whatever, time to go. "ThunderClan!" she barked as she hopped down the stones. "Headin' home, let's go!"

[ @taillow @Starfall ]