Old October 18th, 2024, 09:29 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

[Treetiger] | Entity
​ThunderClan Warrior | ThunderClan Entity
Silver Tongue T1 | Monkey's Paw [active] | Worldweaver T2 | Nightmare Fuel T2

Treetigers entity cannot be seen by anyone else!

The Bengal shifted on her paws, moving towards the crowd of cats before Bumblestar began talking again. Green eyes fixated harshly on Spring. They'd darken, a distasteful emotion filling them as they studied the former clanmate. As an outsider brought in, she hated those who took it for granted. Treetiger had worked so hard, had been so careful here in an attempt to fit in and be appreciated and this one clan-born cat comes through and destroys their rank. It left a small snarl curling her lips and her claws sinking into the ground.

"Truly pitiful. An enemy. A target." A familiar voice rang in her head. Thrush? Green eyes darted from Bumblestar and Spring to a dark corner of the camp. She couldn't see him, but she could definitely hear him... what was happening? It wasn't her own voice echoing in her head this time. She's a disgrace and will learn... she'd voice back, her gaze turning back towards Spring. "The kittens will be traitors."

Her blood ran cold. A sinking feeling of hatred coiling its claws around her chest as she shifted her gaze towards Spring's stomach. "Bumblestar is crazy to keep them here... TRAITORS!" Eerie red eyes appeared behind Spring. A menacing presence that only Treetiger could see. The mist shifting violently, threatening to claw the dilute calicos pelt, but there wasn't anything the warrior could do about it. Treetiger would blink and the figure would disappear. Bewildered eyes would shift around the crowd, hoping someone saw, but knowing no one would.

A few more blinks and Treetiger would brush away the eerie feeling. The entity wasn't around anymore, she couldn't sense it. So, she sat uncomfortably and waited for the next set of announcements.

@iliri - Spring mention

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 19th, 2024, 09:10 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by anika View Post
Darkholly
ThunderClan Warrior

Lyrebird´s Lullaby

Spotting Duckfrond make his way forward, Darkholly pushed herself to her paws and followed her Clanmate. Green hues landed on Spring´s form shortly after Bumblestar´s announcement as the warrior settled down beside the tom.

´´So..´´ Darkholly murmured softly, wrapping her tail around her paws. ´´Spring was never dead?´´

[ @Mica - Darkholly is talking to Duckfrond lmao ]
Duckfrond
ThunderClan Warrior
he/him | 21 moons
[Plush russet abyssinian with a bob tail and green eyes]
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ Strength ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Spring - @iliri ]
· · ────────────── · ·
The presence coming up behind him had Duckfrond whipping his head back, ears flattened to his skull and a look on his face that warned anyone who got close would probably get their face bashed in. He was not in the mood to chit-chat. But the audacious molly sat herself right beside him anyway, immediately bringing up the source of his frustration. "Tch. Apparently." Duckfrond grumbled, gouging his claws into the ground like a petulant apprentice. "Didn't even bother to dream about me." He said that last part quieter to himself, but it wasn't too quiet for Darkholly to hear.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
Old October 21st, 2024, 07:26 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Darkholly
ThunderClan Warrior

Lyrebird´s Lullaby

A purr of amusement rolled in Darkholly´s throat at Duckfrond´s remark. The she-cat wrapped her tail neatly around her paws, tipping her head to the side thoughtfully. ´´She probably didn´t see the use in visiting anyone besides Wolfpaw,´´ The warrior mewed softly, green hues flicking to the green eyes of her Clanmate.

[ @Mica - Duckfrond // @iliri - Spring ]

(When Grim gave her a necklace )
Old October 21st, 2024, 03:51 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

Padding out of the warrior's den, Lioncrest silently positioned himself at the back of the crowd before stiffening as he heard his leader's announcement and looked to the front. It would seem his tardiness was being punished by the stars themselves; sitting ashamed in front of the clan, was Springlight--renamed Spring now by Bumblestar.

A myriad of emotions swelled up in the large golden tom's chest at once. Thankfulness at his mate's adopted daughter's safe return... Hope that his mate might return in a similar state... But overriding all of them was a deepening pit of disappointment as Bumblestar continued to speak.

She had broken one of the core tenants of clan life; her clan always should have come first. And for a medicine cat to stoop to such levels of betrayal... A sharp look towards her belly was all the warrior gave before he returned his amber gaze to her broken features. If she had any chance of being allowed to stay, there would need to be necessary atonement (and it didn't seem like Thunderclan's leader was filled with any particularly high levels of mercy at the moment).

Amber eyes shifted to Hollowpaw as he stepped forward and admitted some level of guilt to Bumblestar as well... He was young, perhaps ignorance could be excused but punishment was due. A low grumble of disapproval rumbled through the tom's chest and his feathered tail flicked slowly behind him as he awaited Bumblestar's reaction.

Old October 21st, 2024, 08:59 PM
chronic napper

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Fanatic

.: Palepeach :.
she/her - 20 Moons - warrior
a small longhaired dilute calico with blue eyes

This meeting sure was a dozy. From the abuse of a camera caught in front of the whole clan to the appearance of the former medicine cat, Springlight—oops, she meant Spring. Palepeach had been a not-so-fresh warrior when the she-cat had gone missing, and now she was crawling back pregnant. How interesting. Her eyes fell to her belly, thoughts darting back to the medicine cat code. Coming back was one thing, but pregnant? She might have well run off into the distance and never returned.

Usually, she would have cracked a snide remark at others misfortune but it was clear that Bumblestar was not in the mood to play today. Looking away from the disappointment she turned to face her leader, the molly couldn't help but find herself nodding along to all of the points Bumble made. She scoffed under her breath feeling like the longer she looked at the pair the more she felt her dedication to the warrior code slip. The feline promptly turned away holding a grimanced expression on her face. Palepeach couldn't call herself perfect but she at least did the bare minimum. If you were visited... 'n you didn't say a damn thing to me, now's your chance to come forward 'n come clean. Starclan Palepeach was never so grateful to be ordinary.

There was still a problem left unsolved in Palepeach's mind. What to do with that traitor's kits? Wouldn't it make more sense to send them all off once the kits were old enough rather than keep potential traitors in the clan? Whatever not her circus.

[open]
Old October 22nd, 2024, 04:10 AM
When day breaks

Bump Policy: Whenever you feel like it!
My Mood: Mysterious

Smokefang, the double faced
ThunderClan Warrior
He/Him

Once he composed himself enough, Smokefang couldn't help but sigh.

StarClan that meeting was utter chaos... First the exile, now the former medicine cat... Wow... He absolutely loved what was happening...

Another sigh escaped his mouth as he lowered his head... Luckily he wouldn't get in trouble, he wasn't visited in his dreams at all, and wouldn't probably ever in his life. He didn't have anyone close to him enough...

Well he had but oh well. Irrelevant.

He remained silent in the back of the crowd, listening to what cats were saying left and right, wondering if this meeting could get even more chaotic than it was...

[Open]

-Inferno, the revengful-

Old October 22nd, 2024, 04:40 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

ORANGEFLOWER
Purrks: Kitty Softpaws

Ah, this kit would put up…quite the fight. Please…don’t make me seem bad.HawkKit…hun, why don’t you walk beside me?” she offered quietly, working around StarlingKit for a moment. She was relieved when the injured accepted to walk beside her. Now for the more worked up one…please don’t make a scene…I don’t want attention…

StarlingKit, hun…it’s okay…I’m going to carry you, okay?” she leaned over, gently grabbing the kits scruff and being sure not to grab her too hard. “Shhh shhh…” she reassured calmly. She took careful steps, making sure to not be too quick for HawkKit. Then the other two.

Hi darlins’…could you follow me?” she questioned, both OwlKit and ThrushKit calmly, trying to work around the fluff in her mouth.

@Spider @Starphobia @dino. @Luna16 [pp by @/Spider to have HawkKit walk beside her.)

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old October 22nd, 2024, 08:43 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Bumblestar's seething stare snapped to Wolfpaw as the medicine cat stepped forward. He was a good kid, he really was... but after everything that had happened, she had no clue if she could even trust the words coming out of his mouth. "You 'n I are gonna have a talk after this," she said coldly before returning her attention to the others. "For the rest of you? You better hope 'n pray I don't find out you chose not to come forward about this. It'll be your funeral."

She'd have to go to Spring later, too, and find some way to make her talk if she proved uncooperative. Something creative, because she doubted the typical methods would work now. Ugh. Topic change time, she couldn't linger on this anymore. With a last sharp look at Wolfpaw, she forced herself to lean away from the edge of the Stormcrest.

"We're movin' on." Her tone was still sharp and likely wouldn't be softening at any point in the near future. "As far as exiles go, alongside Larkswoop's, Silverpaw, Echopaw, 'n Snaketooth have all been kicked out. All three were adults fully capable of listenin' to the rules I have in place 'n chose not to. Silverpaw was ill, wandered away from the sick camp on his own, 'n put Larkswoop 'n her kits at risk of the sickness, then lied to me about the whole thing when confronted. Echopaw had just rejoined, but despite bein' nearly thirty moons old and a ThunderClan cat longer than she'd ever been an outsider, still left camp by herself for a patrol instead of lettin' someone know. Snaketooth left camp with Tigerkit, formerly Tigerfang prior to being demoted, wandered into the Outskirts for some starsforsaken reason, 'n got Tigerkit killed. All of 'em are to be treated as outsiders if you ever catch 'em by the borders or on the territory.

"Because a few cats can't follow simple directions, plans've been ruined for everyone."
Her tail swatted the stone in irritation. "The buddy system will remain in place until it's clear to me you can all use your brains. Since I apparently need to keep repeating myself, warriors: you have to have at least one other warrior with you at all times if you're outta camp. Apprentices, you need two warriors. It's no longer just a demotion or a scolding if you're caught breaking these rules. If you're under twelve moons, it's a temporary exile, length depending on how you act when I catch you. Warriors or cats over twelve moons, you're out for good. Piss me off enough 'n I'll thrash you before I haul you out. I'm sick 'n tired of having to repeat myself. 'I didn't know' isn't an excuse anymore. Use your freakin' heads!"

Bumblestar clacked her teeth together with a glower. "Kits, if I call you up, it's time for your ceremony. Beetlekit, Fireflykit, Waspkit, Butterflykit, Mintkit - get up here. Not sayin' your names again, so if you miss it, your loss."

#tcmeeting

--- IMPORTANT OOC NOTE ---

The buddy system remains IN PLACE. As restated above, warriors should always be accompanied by AT LEAST ONE OTHER WARRIOR when out of camp. Apprentices should be accompanied by TWO WARRIORS. Hornets are EXEMPT FROM THESE RULES and may leave camp alone.

Apprentices UNDER TWELVE MOONS will face temporary exile if caught breaking this rule. This can and will turn into a permanent exile if they are combative or antagonistic when caught, or even execution in extreme circumstances. They must successfully complete a rejoining when the exile ends if they are to return. Don't focus on why they were kicked out, but rather focus on why they want to return.

Warriors OR cats OVER TWELVE MOONS (considered adults at this point) will face permanent exile. This can turn into execution if they are combative or antagonistic when caught.

--- --- ---

Next post will fall on October 24th. If your kit has been called up for a ceremony and doesn't appear on time, they will have to wait until the next meeting.

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @MelonMile @idia @Dirtfur @Rosewater021 @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @The Kitty. @Banneret @Quasar @hal @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @gayvinegar @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Courage @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @OBigBrainO @Beaan @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @otter @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @leader @flowsie @Fernwillow @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @Frosted pelt @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @Spooky Minku @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @cheesecake @Hushfalls @Spider @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @gravekeeper. @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @anika @korok @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Killua-DaBoi @Sunny Cheerful @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Spooky Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Angelia @Eraserhead @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @elio @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @Moondapple @bramblemask @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @Otoko @ollie_the_skeleton @Whitestarliner @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @oakcrane @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @lark. @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @FadingWhispers @nyme @justakid1234 @olive-shine @Scarylolia @Scary_Sage @hiraeth @~Jade @Pepperfrostie @King of the northern cats @Stitchedpatch @Primrosethewolf @Nim @Golfer29 @ghost<3 @HerbalTea @Badwolf @Redpool @twizzypaw @Spooky_Blossom @Spooky_Dreamz @Luna16 @Dino king 2.0 @spooky_bluee. @Spottedraven @Rawr @goodacacia @Eucalyptuspaw @babysith @Alderheart2763 @RoxieRoadie @Crazyy_wildcard @Lilac_Cat @Allison @Lil'Ember @weevil @Splitmoon @Amberlight @Eidolon @Ready2Crash @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @SnackingShoelaces @Hana @WarriorGalaxy @Shanmo11 @Clamfish The Sheet Ghost @FelixXStickpaw @oogabooga @MaximusPrime27 @Katclaw @ROXKZ @Diamondfur @Twigtail

Last edited by dino.; October 23rd, 2024 at 09:49 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2024, 08:49 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Aggressive

Lionwish Arrived Late.

From The Song "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked"

SILVS Is An Exiled ThunderClan Apprentice.
If He Is Needed, Mention Me.

Art Shop
-Art Contest
I Have My Own Book/Comic/Movie Series!
Old October 22nd, 2024, 08:57 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

FIREFLYKIT
Purrks: None

The she-kit had been listening to the scolding with perked ears, hoping to soak up as much information as of recent clan drama and rules and such…then she and a few of her siblings names rang through the clearing. She quickly skedaddled forward, determination hung brightly in her gaze as she hopefully peered at the leader. Who’d her mentor be? She needed SpiderDad. Who else was fit for her…large personality? She needed him to be better. Better all over. She desired to be like her admirable father, to learn the lessons he had to teach, to spend more time with him that she lacked having spent already.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
DarkPaw Finder (SC)