RiverClan Patrols
by taillow
Last post by Rowan
Today 01:39 PM

Old Yesterday, 11:52 PM

Bump Policy: Any time - PDT
My Mood: Sick
Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Goldenwing approached her sister and Treeclimber, smiling politely at the other warriors. “Yes, lead on.” She recognized the gleam of pride in Songfeather’s eyes at being assigned as a patrol leader.

@Spottedraven @Levanya

I'm a student full time so I apologize for any late responses. I'm online most frequently ~4pm-11pm (PDT), but please feel free to bump or direct message me.
Old Today, 06:02 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

RowanMane
Male | 41 Moons | Posts: 126
large midnight charcoal agouti tabby tom with bright blue eyes, many scars, messy medium-length fur, underbite
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper @Luna16

He smiled when the cats he was leading rounded up quickly. It made his job nice and easy and they could get out to the borders quicker. “Evenin’ DeerSpark.” he dipped his head kindly to the tom, than flicked his gaze over to his apprentice whom scrambled over. “KitePaw.” he acknowledged the younger before turning to the exit. “We’ll ge’ the borders marked, per usual. Same rules apply ‘s las’ time. While times passed, still be careful. Don’ do anythin’ that may offend WindClan. Don’ overmark or anythin’. I’m sure you two’ll be fine.” he assured. They seemed like responsible cats, he should probably save the speech for those who actually cause chaos and such.

Once the borders are marked, DeerSpark, long as ya don’ mind I may try and teach KitePaw a thin’ or two?” he offered, a questioning gaze flickered to the warrior. It seemed like a convenient time as long as the borders were marked quickly and efficiently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitestarliner View Post
Duskleaf

23 Moons | He/Him | Agatha Kitty

RiverClan Warrior

Duskleaf was in his tree when he heard Cobwebfern calling for herb patrols. Oh! That must be her first time doing that as medicine cat apprentice! Either that or she’d done it before, and Duskleaf had just slept through it. But he descended from the tree to listen closer, in case he was called for one, if he wasn’t he could go back up to his tree. Pretty much immediately, he was called to lead a herb patrol. Riftpaw he knew well, Marigoldpaw he didn’t know yet, although not hearing much about a cat he believed tended to be a good thing since usually it’d be trouble word would spread of. He repeated the description of borage in his head, and it was a good thing Cobwebfern had mentioned that it was the leaves, Duskleaf tended to take things too literally so he could certainly have ended up digging the plant out by the roots and bringing the whole thing back…again. As for sticks, that would be very easy, although he had no idea what use they would be for healing.

"Riftpaw! Marigoldpaw! I’m o'er here!" He shouted so they could hear, before sitting down, waiting for the two apprentices to show up.

@korok @Marigoldwhisper
Quote:
Originally Posted by korok View Post

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 7 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Riftpaw yawned as he padded up to his mentor, glancing back to see if Marigoldpaw was following. He had yet to speak to this denmate of his. "Here." He replied to Duskleaf, expression ever unchanging.

( @Whitestarliner | @Marigoldwhisper )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Kitepaw's eyes widened in joy and surprise at Rowanmane's question. So not only was she getting to do a border patrol, but also possibly getting some training?? Her gaze darted between Rowanmane and Deerspark expectantly, unaware that they were also wide and pleading. Silently willing Deerspark to say yes.

[ @Rowan - Rowanmane]
[ @Marigoldwhisper - Deerspark]

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Apprentice\11 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -
Herb patrols? The skinny apprentice peaked from out of her den, her head tilted in interest. She strained her curled ears to hear the herb descriptions, running them down in her brain repeatedly. Okay... Okay. She got this. Orange paws padded over to Duskleaf and Riftpaw, her maw split in a sheepish smile.

"Sorry I'm late! I've just been uh... I've been a bit tired lately. Not like that's any excuse. Erm. Sorry." She was only tired because she spent all last night laying in moss bed trying to figure out what kind of gift she should give Aspenpaw in return. Maybe then that would encourage a conversation when she wasn't grieving so harshly from the recent raw death of her friend. She honestly couldn't believe she lost two cats in one moon...

She looked back to the two cats before her, hazel eyes landing on her denmate. She smiled extra wide at him. "Hello! I've uh seen you around like uh little bit. Nice to finally get to uh talk to you!"

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\28 moons\Riverclan
"If every thought in my mind was a star in my head, the constellations would be knotted!"

Purrks: One With The Warren [ACTIVE] The Collector [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
Oh stars above, why was everycat starting at him? Even though it was a minor question, all the expecting gazes on him made him feel as though he should've pled guilty when he said innocent, like he was about to be charged of something if he didn't form his maw to say the right scrambled array of words.

The tom tensed up, his ears flattening. It was just a question, why get so worked up over a question? Perhaps his "amazing conversation skills" were finally being put to use. Green eyes glazed over the two cats before he settled on the Lionheart, his stub tail bushed up to its fullest capacity.

"Uh... Yeah. Sure.... Sounds. Uh. Sounds great." He smiled awkwardly, leaning back just a smidge as if he were trying to avoid their gaze. Better yet, he looked at his own paws, green eyes wide as he tried to focus on every spec of dirt he could find. That was interesting, yeah? Dirt was pretty.... Yeah, he wasn't about to convince himself that dirt was anything but dirt.

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 07:31 AM
Happy Hollow-ween peeps

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

[ @Fish ; @twizzypaw ; @finley !!

TWIN AND CT GANG WHAT IS THIS OMG BEST PATROL EVER?????????

Softpaw bounded forward, hmm. Softpaw had never been on an herb patrol, though she expected Daisypaw to ask to join, Daisypaw being the clans first caretaker instead of warrior would definitely give her more.... privalages. If that made sense.
Daisypaw was spot on, she knew lots about herbs and was in the medicine den often, either to report about other cats, to do her daily morning and nightly exercises and stretches. Or just to visit her beloved sister Berryshine, Daisypaw bounded up to Cobwebfern. "Cobwebfeeeeeeerrn!" Daisypaw called, skidding to a halt with a tiny wince as her paws ached from the landing. "Could I join a patrol! Prettyyyyy pleaseeeee!" Daisypaw asked

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Today, 07:37 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime, I forget stuff fast :3
My Mood: Hopeful

Songfeather

She/her l 20 Moons l Warrior

The other two cats joined Songfeather and she gave them a genuine smile. Her gaze rested on Goldenwing for a moment, even though they where siblings, they didn't talk that much anymore. Since their other sister had disappeared. Sorrow filled her heart at that thought, but she pushed it away quickly. Now was not the time to think about that. They had to get a move on, wasting time and daylight was not what she intended. "Alright then. Let's not take any risks today. Those otters are still out there and I don't want any of us getting into trouble. And let's hope ThunderClan stays away as well." she meowed, her voice sounding as confident as she could manage right now. Songfeather really hoped they wouldn't run into a ThunderClan patrol. She didn't feel like seeing any of those fleabags. Her fur prickled at the thought of the other Clans. Memories of them driving RiverClan away washed through her mind and she flicked her tail in irritation. She didn't want to start a fight, but if one of the ThunderClan cats would set just one paw on their territory... Songfeather would definitely not back down. She shook her head. Positive thoughts. "Let's go then.", she purred after a little while and padded through the entrance towards Smallpines.

--> Smallpines
@Sageflower0714 @Spottedraven
Old Today, 08:20 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Kitepaw’s eyes brightened with joy. She gave a small leap of excitement, but then glanced at Rowanmane and cleared her throat. Her mother’s words rang in her mind, reminding her to be courteous and respectful. It was “unbecoming” of a warrior to act like a kit. Kitepaw dipped her head to Deerspark in gratitude. “Thank you, Deerspark!” She purred. Looking at Rowanmane expectantly. She couldn’t wait to go! Her paws were itching, she felt like she could fly! But she wanted to let him take the lead as the head of the patrol.

[ @Rowan - Rowanmane]
[ @Marigoldwhisper - Deerspark]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 09:51 AM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

At first when Seagrass Fields was mentioned for a patrol, the gray-furred leader found her head snapping up. What was Cobs thinking? Sending a patrol to where the new gravesite was?? But the longer she thought on it, the more it started to make sense. The area was a spot bountiful for herbs, and it would be minnow-brained to not utilize that. And at least there was a warning given to respect the graves there.

So it was just going to be her and Rosehawk, huh? Stormstar trotted up and nodded towards the medicine cat apprentice, flashing a grin. "You got it, Cobs," she tossed to her kid sister with a flick of her tail. Her eyes followed Daisypaw as the young she-cat bounded over, and the leader was reminded of the conversation she needed to have with her and Berries. A conversation... she did not want to have. Maybe she could get started on that without Stags... create a bit of a foundation for it... "She can join ours if you want," she called to Cobs, ignoring the way her chest tightened at the thought of the impending talk.

[ @anika @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa @finley !! ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old Today, 09:58 AM
is it cold outside?

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

c o b w e b f e r n ┆ ☆
she / they . 21 moons . riverclan mca
a very scarred, grey fluffy bengal with a missing back right leg. she has fluffs of white and darker grey fur.
purrks ; herbal knowledge tier two, the collector | formatting creds to wolfie <3 | lesbian/sapphic + demigirl

trigger warning ; this character frequently talks and thinks about past abuse, panic attacks, anxiety, and depression. interact with care <3

└> . . . @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa ; @taillow ; @twizzypaw ; @anika

almost overflowing with gratefulness for storms, cobwebfern dipped her head. ' yes, please. daisypaw, it would be great if you could go with stormss-stttarr. and rosehawk. please be careful around the graves. ' her eyes turned to foxleap. ' uh, you don't have to go, since you are a bit busy right now. sorry. ' with that, she turned to sit at the base of the Big Rock and wait for the patrols to return.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

" i was nothing before, so i couldn't have asked to be born . "

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old Today, 12:04 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Blah

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 54 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart had padded over at once to Stormstar's call, settling on his haunches and nodding along. Sleepy Thicket... honestly, the place had always given the tom the creeps, though he wasn't fazed by much. Especially when he had been a young, rebellious apprentice going out there on his own and he'd sworn he saw that headless cat everyone rumored about...

Almost chuckling at the childlike memories, he stood to his paws, raising his striped tabby tail as a signal. Baneberrypaw, his apprentice, and Amberflare. He didn't know the warrior too well, but figured his eager apprentice would be excited as usual for a chance to do something and prove herself.

"Baneberry, Amberflare, over here." His gruff voice rang out, staying where he was as he waited for them to assemble so they could head out.

[ @Morrigan - amberflare | @Blaaze - baneberrypaw ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
she and Cobwebfern have a semi-closed den policy.

Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 12:14 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Amberflare
Riverclan warrior

Amberflare trotted over as patrols were called out. Oh, a hunting patrol? How lovely, she'd have to make sure to catch enough to fill at least one cat's belly for the day. Easy peasy. Her patrol wasn't difficult to find for whom she assumed to be Stagheart had already arrived and was calling out to them. Flashing a pleasant smile at the tabby tom, she sauntered over. One more patrolmate and they could leave.

@squidz @Blaaze

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Today, 01:28 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Seapaw
he/they - 8 moons - Go with the flow

Seapaw lazed in the clearing, finding he didn't have much to do. There was no way to leave camp without a warrior, so, alas, he would lie here. Just as his eyes were about to fall shut, he noticed Stormstar climb up onto that rock - what was it for again?? They didn't remember. Soon, they found out from her words, it was for patrols. That made sense!

OOooo and their name was called! Their first patrol! So he'd be hunting with Peachspring and Aspenpaw. Hm, he wasn't sure he knew either of them. Hopefully his hunting would be up to scratch! He still only knew how to hunt on land.
When he began to pad over, he noticed an apprentice was already waiting - Aspenpaw? They could only assume. "Hiya!" They called as they padded over lightly. "Are you Aspenpaw?" As long as he was right, they'd just have to wait for Peachspring!

@chickadee @burntToast

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Today at 01:29 PM.