Today 02:02 PM

Old Today, 10:13 AM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: October Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

As more cats rolled in, so did ThunderClan with Bumblebee at their helm. She twitched her whiskers at the other leader's comment, a vision of Spiderthroat and his kid issues flashing in her mind. "Probably not impressive by ThunderClan's standards, considerin' they seem to be deeper than dirt. Speakin' of, will your deputy's kits be joinin' us again this evenin'?" she quipped with a slight twitch of a smirk on her face, glancing over at the leader. Yeah, she hadn't forgotten that fiasco anytime soon. Thank the stars above that Owls didn't have any nursery-aged kits that needed to have a talking to.

A brief glance towards her deputy and the grin on Stormstar's face brightened ever so slightly, the tip of her tail hanging down to poke the she-cat's shoulder. She was glad to see that Owls didn't give in as easily to the ThunderClan leader's taunts, and it once more solidified her choice in deputy.

Her jaws parted to address the leader again - give an explanation for the obvious change - when a sharp exclamation below caught her by surprise. Her gaze traveled down to where the medicine cats sat, and of course it was Cobs' reaction to - oh well, look at that. Rookfire. Stormstar simply blinked, not sparing another glance down and looking back out across the sea of cats - and just praying that Cobs wouldn't start anything at this gathering that she would have to finish.

[ @dino. @finley !! - for the brief glance to cobwebfern ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥

Last edited by taillow; Today at 10:14 AM.
Old Today, 10:20 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

art by @/snowflake.
Ravenpaw-She/Her
7 Moons

PURRKS
Dreamwalker-Inactive
ThunderClan

----------------------

As Ravenpaw stepped into the gathering, it was clear that both RiverClan and ShadowClan were already here.

Actually, she hasn't went to a gathering before this one yet.
Maybe because of the large amount of cats.

Whatever.
Ravenpaw shrugs it off and looks for a place to sit.

[OPEN]

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old Today, 10:24 AM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

Slugpaw
~*~
[ @Hushfalls
OPEN ]
The little calico molly bounced behind her clanmates. Her second gathering! So exciting! Even if the last one had been a little strange this one was going to be great! She glanced to her side at Wheatpaw, giving him a big smile. Her old friend from the nursery was here! She hadn't had a lot of time for him recently. Training had taken up a lot more of her time than she'd like to admit. She was sure he understood! He was in the same boat now after all. This gathering she mostly stayed with her group. Slugpaw still wasn't sure what rule she had broken last time, but she wasn't about to go offending Riverclan again.
Wide green eyes flicked around the clearing as she scanned to see who was here. She recognized The big dark molly who was in charge of Shadowclan, but the other cat beside her and Bumblestar was new to her. Had she really forgotten that quickly? Crazy how time worked! "So Wheatpaw what do you think? It's your first gathering!" She purred.

Dogchase Duck
Old Today, 10:42 AM
i bite sometimes ♡

Bump Policy: 1 week // 72 hours ( 3 days ) if time sensitive
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The High Priestess ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

❦ Mossy hues watched at dark grey pelt slipped through the silvery verdant and muddied oranges tones of the lichen curtain which shrouded the medicine dens idyllic little burrow from the world beyond, watched at Rookfire filtered into the harsh dimming sunlight of the slowly darkening clearing which was painted in deep shadows in stark contrast to the watercolour skies above which where dazzled in vivid pinks, cheery yellows, and dimming blues which muddled into an eclectic rainbow of indiscernible patterns that ebbed and flowed against the rising moon which played a peekaboo game with the fluffy cumulous clouds. Lanky oriental form rose and arched mountainously up as muscles knotted and unknitted as resistance pressed from his white tipped paws which dug thorn like claws into the ground and coursed like a flood of relieve to the tight strained muscles beyond, with a huff the herbalist righted himself and picked his own way to the entrance on carful paws which ricocheted little waves of dust against the hard packed earth as rhythmic whisper soft pawfalls where the only sounds against the gentle silence of the now quite den.

❦ The brigade of shadowy felines was a quite one as the procession continued on, meandering paths through conifer canopies which swayed in the breezes which fluffs up the boughs of their spiked branches, the soft scents of autumn slowly mingling with the wilting, balmy scents of summer which became more bitter than sweet with every slowly chilling day. Mossfreckle walked alone… well, as alone as one with a reeling mind of stars could ever be… as wide orbs flitted from underbrush to deeply scarred dark chocolate tabby pelt to dark grey pelt to the onyx pelted molly whom shared some minute attention with Rookfire who follows diligently close to her side - possibly missing his rank as an enforcer or merely eager to establish better connections with those he now resided hierarchically closer to than the majority of the clan could ever claim. The herbalist did not mind the space but his heart pitter pattered fiercely against the claws of anxiety which ripped open new and old wounds alike, leaving gapping gashed and scars to mingle and attempt to heal even though he knew and the darker, howling parts of his mind knew they would never really heal enough to be more than slightly oozing cuts which seeped the venom of too many words left unsaid or too many words said by harsh critics in his mind, he liked the silence in all honestly but didn’t like the debut of yet another medicine cat apprentice so closely to that of Grousepaw who know held no rank and had vanished like a prey scent in a tempestuous wind. Reaching the outcropping of sandy shores and jutting stones that marked the beginning of the neutral sight of the Sea Stones, angular star marked brow shook to slow the mind within its confines of its racing and dipped up to seek the familiar form of the former enforcer he now called his apprentice, by formality that was as he doubted he would ever be able to say Rookfire was his apprentice outside of such, it simply was not a feeling or phrase that really felt comfortable or right outside of hierarchal technicalities. Finding Rookfire in the crowd, more inversely being found by, Mossfreckle offered the tom a soft smile in return shoulder bump that had announced the larger felines presence at his side, ”Off we go,” he purred, more amused with sarcasm in his tones than anything else, he was not a fan of most of the medicine cats that now sat on the stone as a faint ungrandiose remainder of the greater feline that had come before them.

❦ Petite paws sunk into the white and cream sands as the freckled tabbies long legs carried him to the the base of the perch which he leapt onto with grace and ease and took up his usual spot, feathery tail twitched with annoyance but settled over his white tipped paws with a lot of will as his leaned into Rookfire and cast his gaze to the felines before him, some he liked and some he did not… some he didn’t know… and some not there yet that he liked and assumed didn’t like him, he likes two of the current medicine cats and made a mental note written in clouds in the clear starry skies of his mind to try a little harder at forming bonds with the tolerable ones, ”Wolfpaw,” he said nodding the the medicine cat apprentice who had decided it was beneficial in his young mind to be an intolerable brat… so be it… at the end of the day he would be put bitterly into his place when he failed or fell short or something gave him a good whack, [B]”Berrypaw,”[B] the tom said in lilting and cheery tones to the feline who he did believe a medicine cat regardless of her paw status which was unbeknownst to him no longer her title, if he had known - when he knew - he would be proud as it seemed some bit of the world was finally not losing its ever living mind, ”How had the moon treated you? Have you taken an apprentice” he ask personally then with a motion to the rosetted molly which resided nest to Berrypaw who seemed even more anxious than the chocolate healer herself. Part of him didn’t like the molly to begin with, some part of him called forth an unknown aversion but he would hold it like his tounge was held between his cabins and make some tongue-in-cheek remark at some point to Rookfire on the way home about the weird icky feeling of ego and a sense of deserving that didn’t belong very well with that certain cat, ”and you are?” he ask in Tones juxtaposed to his internal conflict. The question was not seen to or even acknowledged it seemed albeit he had picked up her name seemingly as one of the others had ask just beforehand - Cobwebfern. There was not much time to ponder the new feline more as she turned and seemed to still on her thoughts and instantaneously panic at the sight of Rookfire who had then been a Riverclan molly of the name Minkpaw and somewhat akin to the sense of entitlement that had long sense been beaten out of Rookpaw and no longer existed in Rookfire.

YOU

❦ A long word which echoed against the sensitive hairs within the canals of his large ears, a long word which has a essence to it that lingered and felt like it singed the hairs and deafened him as ocean static seemed to rush forward along with an icy calm that trickled through his veins, ”Pardon me?” he questions more as a tentative warning question than an actual curiosity, if this molly through a fit right here and there he was not going to be thrilled in any sense of the door, people got heart and mental wounds lingered but those got left at the foot of whatever perch their leader stood on to announce their rank as a healer of their clan, there was no room for pettiness or weakness in the role of healer whom got to play god with crimson paws and heady plants.

[ Mossfreckle’s words are not my own, anything said in character does not equate my own opinions of the character and their roleplayer. Thank you. ]

{ @alec ~ Rookfire } { @squidz // @finley !! ~ Riverclan Meds } { @Beaan ~ Wolfpaw } { @/Alchemist Kitsune // @/Dolomedes ~ Windclan Meds }

౨Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Catৎ
it is not a fate cast in the stars…

it is a calling written in blood and etched in bone
ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Mossfreckle’s Tracker

Last edited by elio; Today at 10:50 AM.
Old Today, 10:47 AM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post

Coyotepaw • He / They • Shadowclan apprentice • 9+ moons
A large white tom with brown-based black rosette tabby patches, one dark green eye, and one dark blue eye
11/100 posts

He noticed his clanmate approaching in the distance, he'd seen this cat at least once, possibly twice, though, with everyone being confined to camp it was kind of hard to not at least know of everyone. A toothy smile crossed the apprentice's maw as he nodded back in response.

'I'm Eveningpaw' Ah! That's right! He'd heard the other's name at their ceremony but hadn't put their name to their face until now "oh! Hey! yeah- I think I saw you at your ceremony, but other than that I don't think we've ever talked one-on-one " He said, followed by a slightly nervous laugh "Coyotepaw" He paused for a moment, should he leave it at that? Replying with just a name felt weird to him, but how else could he do it? He cleared his throat before continuing "Coyotepaw is my name" He said, furrowing his brows, this wasn't going as smoothly as he hoped it would, but it also wasn't going bad. He flashed a nervous smile that lasted a mere few seconds.

Silence fell over the two cats before Coyote took a breath, glancing around the cats beginning to gather around them. He had to say something before his awkwardness scared this cat away.

"Is this your first gathering?" Coyotepaw asked, tilting his head curiously as he looked on at Eveningpaw. That's... fine I guess. It's not a weird question to ask at least. He sighed softly, his tail tip twitching as he straightened up a bit.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Eveningpaw
Chimera and tortoiseshell with golden and blue heterochromia
They/Them | 7 Moons | + every 8th | ShadowClan Apprentice | Perfectionist
[18/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Coyotepaw, nice. A neat name for a cat that looks as ferocious as one. They could only guess that Coyotepaw would be a great fighter.

"Coyotepaw! Hi. It's really nice to meet you," Eveningpaw let out a cheerful purr. The brief moment of silence wasn't exactly comfortable, but Eveningpaw had experienced worse. Once the brown and white tom started speaking again, they brightened up, nodding.

"Yep, my first Gathering! It's not like what I expected, to be honest. I thought it'd be.. Y'know, more crowded," they shrugged. "What about you? Is it your first time, too?"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
[/FONT]

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old Today, 12:14 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

No response from the fish deputy. BORING. Bumblestar rolled her eyes and instead directed her attention solely to Dusklion, her tail flipping back and forth against the stones. Ah, kits... kits she would personally fling into the sun if she had to deal with them again.

"Please feel free to eat them if they squirm their way up here again," she said dryly. "Or maybe use 'em as otter bait, if the opportunity comes up. For once, you 'n your slimy lot would actually be doing me a favor." Little insects. If they invaded again, she absolutely would be dropping them by the river to fend for themselves.

[ @taillow ]

Old Today, 01:14 PM
I Declare Bankruptcy!!

Bump Policy: Anytime you need!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Hemlockleaf followed his clan into the sandy clearing. He sat amongst his clanmates, eyes focused straight ahead and focused on Dawnstar and where the leaders would sit. He wasn’t all that interested in communicating with cats from other clans right now, feeling a little prickly. He felt a familiar pair of blue eyes on him, and then an even more familiar scent… Hemlockleaf heaved a silent sigh before turning to see her. Blueberrybird.

“I guess.” He mumbled with a shrug. Truth be told, Hemlockleaf felt a little guilty for blowing up at her before, but he absolutely refused to apologize for it. He’d been avoiding her to avoid this feeling of guilt that was gnawing at him. And yet, here they were. “What’s wrong?” He asked, a sarcastic sneer crawling into his tone as a lip lifted. “Nocat else you want to pester tonight?”

As much as his tone had a bite, it lacked the outright aggression he had before. He was too tired to be furious, not to mention this was a Gathering, and he had to represent ShadowClan well. He wouldn’t cause a scene here.

Blueberrybird
{Silver lynx point siamese with blue eyes}

Her frown deepened. This had been a bad idea. "I just wanted to say hi."The apology she was there for vanished almost immediatly. She stiull felt bad but, He was too much of a jerk face to deserve it. She glanced around. Causing a scene here would be a horrible idea, So keep it together Blueberrybird. She sighed calming herself. Her next course of action was weighing on her mind. The apology had fallen through and now it was just awkward. If only she was good and coming up with things on the spot but alas that was a skilled she lacked. Her tail twitched and as the moments grew so did her panic. A deep sigh settled in her heart. I should leave? Her attention turned to her paws. This was such a bad idea! "I didn't mean to bother you so much." at first her words seemed genuine then they grew confident as they slipped out. "I had just thought that a gathering would be the best place to put our differences aside. Now I see that was just wishful thinking. Sorry for annoying so much. She ended on a bitter note. Her words were stern but, amicable enough as to not cause to much of a scene.
Old Today, 01:37 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

| BERRYSHINE |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector | dreamwalker

[ riverclan medicine cat | she-cat | 13 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berryshine could practically taste Cobwebfern's nerves, they were so palpable in the air; and in a rare switchup, it seemed that the younger brown molly was the comparatively less nervous one, using her steadiness to help support the gray feline at her side. "I-It'll be alright," she assured softly in a volume only she could hear, touching her nose to Cob's ear briefly before greeting the other medicine cats as they filtered in. "You deserve to be here as much as the rest of 'em... don't worry, I'll be right here."

When she saw Wolfpaw, the young tom was just as gruff and blunt as she remembered him. And then Mossfreckle, bringing along a new apprentice this time. One that she recognized, but didn't know too well — Rookfire. Dipping her head in greeting, Berryshine offered a friendly smile to them; she was still nervous, but compared to last moon, she'd had just a bit of a shift in confidence and belonging ever since being considered worthy and bestowed her name by StarClan.

"Hi there... i-it's Berryshine now," she mewed, her leafy-green eyes glinting in the moonlight with a tinge of rare pride as she announced her new title, asserting herself as the Clan's full medicine cat. "A-And yes, this is my apprentice... Cobwebfern," she introduced, giving the tripod beside her a small bump with her shoulder, a friendly but supportive gesture. It was still funny in her mind to refer to Cobwebfern as her 'apprentice', although it was the technical and true term; Cob was older, and knew a good amount of healing remedies before being assigned to this role, although Berry still had things to teach her of course. Not to mention the bengal was her best friend, so 'apprentice' felt rather arbitrary, although she didn't deny it.

This was only her second time speaking directly to Mossfreckle, and they seemed rather amicable for a ShadowClanner, which made her feel more relaxed. He didn't ask again about Mistyshard, which was a relief, given that her former mentor's sudden resignation and disappearance still nagged at her heart strings. And it was a little hard to explain. Besides, Berry was of 'equal' standing with Mossfreckle now after being given her full name, and she was no longer alone up upon these Stones as a wrecked apprentice in an uncertain Clan just returning to the forest. RiverClan felt like it was entering a new era, and she was helping usher it in.

So the small-framed molly had a bit of an air of preparedness she previously lacked, though that little twitch of her tail and shuffle of her paws still betrayed the nervous demeanor that was a trademark of her existence. She was just about to say something about Rookfire, perhaps congratulate the choice directly, when Cobwebfern's sudden freezing beside her made Berry reflexively stiffen herself.

And then a word, spoken so suddenly and harshly that Berryshine was convinced it had to have come from a different cat: YOU. Cob's voice had never been so low, so menacing, so... full of hate. It sounded nothing like the cat she knew, the best friend and support that'd been by her side for the past few moons. Who was she speaking to? Taken aback, Berryshine's fur instinctively bristled at the sudden tension in the air, so thick she felt like she could cut it with her claws if she wanted. Green eyes, widened like mini moons, darted back and forth between Cobwebfern and... Rookfire, the ShadowClan medicine cat apprentice, whom now earned a death-glare-and-a-half his way.

"Wh-... w-what?" Berryshine whispered, more like a noise of confusion from her throat rather than an actual question. Mossfreckle seemed just as equally perplexed and on the defensive, understandably. Cob's tone had given no wiggle room of coollness or just impolite neutrality; no, it was full of venom. Immediately feeling unease churn her belly, Berry fixed her appalled gaze on Cob again, narrowing in confusion with a certain sense of concern across her features. The Gathering hadn't even started yet, and stars, WindClan hadn't even arrived — and already to seemed like there was about to be a mini blowout right on the Seastones, in front of all the Clans to see below.

"Cob... w-what's wrong?" Berryshine urged quietly, her tail immediately resting on Cob's shoulder to hopefully knock her out of this enraged glaring, bringing her back down to earth with her... it was a meager attempt, given that RiverClan's medicine cat herself was confounded. But an attempt nonetheless as her heart began to pick up its speed in her chest, wanting an explanation for all of this... but firstly, to deescalate the situation, though she figured she was making a rather pathetic attempt.

[ MC Tags: @Beaan - wolfpaw | @finley !! - cobs | @elio - mossfreckle | @alec - rookfire | @/Alchemist Kitsune - lightningstorm | @/Dolomedes - rabbitpaw ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
she and Cobwebfern have a semi-closed den policy.

Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 01:42 PM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Spooky

PINEPAW
#PinepawTHC
PURRKS: THE COLLECTER, SILK SPINNER, HERBAL KNOWLEDGE T1 // THC APPRENTICE

Pinepaw padded into Seastones. He'd never been there. He was nearly 11 moons old, but he'd generally just avoided going. Sure, he could make LOTS of new friends there, but it was just very overwhelming. He sat down on the ground, flicking his tail.

[ @/Open ]

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord
Old Today, 01:45 PM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Turtlepaw
| Lyrebird’s Lullaby | Primal Instincts |
HP (112/100) LV [12/?]

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Turtlepaw padded urgently towards the crowd of cats, which honestly reeked of fish, foxdung and her clanmates. Last time she heard there was a bit of hiss fight going on, so she definitely wasn't going to miss out on this meeting.

[MENTIONS- NONE ] (Anyone from any clan can interact with her but she'll be more docile with shadowclanner's )

|Turtlepaw|Honeyoak|
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!! [/CENTER]

Last edited by FruitBatz; Today at 01:46 PM.