Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Stormkit Everything Finder!
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:44 AM
How do you climb again...?...
Last post by Spooky_Dreamz
Today 09:36 AM
Dino's ToyHouse Clear-Out
by dino.
Last post by Spooky_Dreamz
Today 09:24 AM
[training] if we weren't...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 09:08 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Shade.
Today 09:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 20th, 2024, 08:09 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Open Forum [All cats welcome!]

Starrykit
Riverclan | 4 moons
Mind Reader

Starrykit had returned back from the territory just a little time before.
Her hollow eyes scanned the clearing. Fadingstar was... what was he doing? She tried hard to focus, then instantly heard a chaos of voices overlapping over one another. Some were calm, and some angry. Some were even furious, she noticed.

She was crouched beside the nursery entrance this time, instead of hiding herself in her old moss nest, as her curiosity about the whole situation kept growing. Finally, something was waking her up for the first time in a while. They were talking about Fadingstar. Her sea-blue eyes widened and a frown appeared on her face.

She rose and instinctively, without thinking, she added herself to the group of cats gathered in camp with their gazes toward the leader.
..."You let Elderkit die.." she said in a low tone, but high enough so that everyone around her could hear. This was aimed more at everyone than at Fadingstar, but she was ready to talk with her leader for once.

"Nobody was there to scan the skies! Where are the guards?!? Do you really expect kits to stay 6 moons in a row in that hole called nursery?" She screamed toward her leader.

Oh, she was angry. Furious. Now she realized that the fault had never been Elderkit's for being gone out, but the warriors for having failed her. She fluffed up her fur and offered that cat an icy gaze, keeping her body and tail rigid and still.

If he refused to address this, Starrykit could try and claw out his face. Who knows what could happen.

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old September 20th, 2024, 10:03 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
[Hey everyone rani here! So situation has been progressing behind the scenes and usually I would NOT be the one to post this but taillow and BEAR. cant get to a computer right now and want the ball rolling ASAP. They will both be following up soon.

PP perms have been granted by occultation via bear and Fadingstar has officially left this event and ran off into the forest. Do NOT have your cats follow him, taillow will be sending Dusklion out after him as soon as she's on. Feel free to react to this however.

Occultation has requested that you do not mention him so please respect his wishes!]

Event [#event]

Waterlily
Riverclan Elder | She/Her | 134 Moons

Perhaps it was the support of her clanmates and kin, perhaps it was Fadingstars expression but Waterlily found a strange fury born strength to her right now. One that drew her to her paws, hauling her skinny bedraggled old body right up to the leader with a might she hadnt had since she waned from her prime. Once again she was Waterlily, who's ire was the terror of her clan and cowed many cats who could easily kill her today.

Snarling with ears pinned the elder stalked to the tom, spitting worlds like venom as she did.
"We get offered peace after all we suffered at the cost of letting go of grudges and yet you are so narrow minded you poke the damn bear that is the other clans and risk our lives, just because you cannot make a tactical choice and take it.

You treat your deputy who you were once so close to like dung, and dont think we cant see you snarl and scorn her when she actually grows, learns, and tries to fix her mistakes like you dont. Yet you give her all your duties and burdens at every turn like she's the leader not you.

You cannot keep consistent to you own decisions and go back on them the moment you get pushback, refusing both options of either being a cold but firm and strong leader OR being a considerate bendy but democratic one.

And I suppose worst of all youre directionless. I firmly believe you have no plan, no goals, not even a single idea of how to unite us and pull us out of this wreck, how to make us better then the rotting corpse of the might we once were. If you do have them youre certainly not sharing at least.
Fadingstar I declare that you are as your name is, Fading. A fading leader for the fading clan we've become who cannot comprehend how to be strong without picking fights despite that we cannot take anyone in a fight anymore."
The elder, a relict of the old times who'd lived through the entirety of Lionstars rule and all that came after him advances, pushing back Fadingstar in front of her. He could kill her with a hard shove, cast her aside with a word, but he didnt. It wasnt consideration, at least it didnt feel like it, and that only raised the elders fury more.

The riverclan leader had been back up to the edge of the new camp he'd taken no part in building when it all burst.
"REAL change is needed! You know this and yet here you are, clueless as how to proceed! The burden for this, for your solutions were never on us as YOU ARE THE LEADER!
At least you pretend to be.

LEAVE! LEAVE OUR MIDST OR ACTUALLY BE A LEADER! THINK OF A PLAN! THINK ON EVERYTHING YOUVE DONE! THINK ON RIVERCLAN! THINK ON THE FUTURE! THINK ON YOUR LEADERSHIP!
And dont come back until youve decided if you actually want to, or even can, be the leader riverclan needs.

We'll be awaiting your decision Fadingsun, for once in your life make a good one."

With that the elder shoved, pushing the tom out of the camp only because he didnt seem to resist her at all, the effort sending her collapsing to the ground. It was just a bit too much for old Waterlily, all energy over expended and she burst into hacks as she panted, shaking slightly from the effort. Not dying, not yet, but definitely winded and in need of care.

Not far away from her and the bustle she'd caused, Fadingstars rattled form turned and darted off into the forest and away from the camp, quickly out of view.

@BEAR. @Dust @Dark @dino. @Vesper @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CloudlessEve @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @omen @Fae @Peril @Sklee @iliri @c1nder @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @forest @wasp @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Silvershadow13 @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Ghost @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @TanghuluCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @Otoko @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @oakcrane @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @Evenilolia @Onion Sandwich @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @-darkXwolf17 @babysith @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @puppet @weevil @Splitmoon @Sageflower0714 @Ready2Crash @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @SnackingShoelaces
For a second, Grimpaw saw red. But he knew he had to stay calm and not attack this unscrupulous elder. So he stood up. "You may be a relic of our clan's warriors, but that behaviour was unwarranted and disrespectful." He meowed loudly to Waterlily before turning to the clan. "I'm not even sure where Crowglow has gone, and I'm sure he'd agree when I say that what Waterlily just did should be punished. Pushing Fadingstar away like that was rude and if anything disgusting to us younger cats who are still trying to grow up." He spoke calmly and fiercely.
Old September 20th, 2024, 10:28 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

nectardrip
he/him // 28 moons // rc warrior
purrks: -

---

Riverclan was officially out of control. As much as Fadingstar wanted to make it seem like he had things under-paw, it was obviously by the cacophony of voices that the opposite was true. Cats spoke up one by one and Nectardrip stayed silent despite his own thoughts. Despite the desire to argue with them all, attacking with counterpoints neither in opposition or agreement with the leader.

Going as far as beginning to groom his face out of disinterest, his attention is only drawn once again when Waterlily opens her loud mouth and Fadingstar is running off with his tail between his legs. A pity. Maybe he was actually looking to turn things around and his own clan had pushed him out. Oh well. Maybe some time alone and without power would do him some good. Now ti was time to watch the onslaught of chaos unfold around him.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old September 20th, 2024, 10:32 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Goopysharkboi @Rani
Splashleap had arrived somewhat late to the party, just in time for Waterlily to send Fadingstar running. Not that he'd put up much of a fight, scuttling off into the forest with his tail between his legs. She figured Dusklion or a Lionheart or something would go after him soon, but that wasn't the important thing. What was important was Waterlily, and the seeming huddled shock that the clan had entered into. Who knew what was really going on, certainly not her. Mostly she was aware that Fadingstar was not the guy, not by a long shot. She'd thought he would be, at first, but he clearly was not up to it. So perhaps this was a good thing. Regardless, she wasn't about to listen to Grimpaw take out whatever loyalty he had to Fadingstar on an elder. An old, frail elder who Adderstrike had to assist to her feet. You can shut your maw, Grimpaw! she huffed, taking a few steps towards him. She didn't exactly have the height to make it intimidating, but she might as well give it a try. Waterlily is RIGHT, Fadingstar hasn't shown that he respects us, any of us, so why should we respect him?
Old September 20th, 2024, 10:44 AM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Event [#event]

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

In the midst of the calamity that this event had turned into - in the midst of all the yelling, the accusations, the protests... Dusklion felt her heart shatter. Not because of what the Clan was saying, not because of the situation they found themselves in. Because as she was staring at the cat she had once swore the world to, she found that she didn't recognize him.

It hurt more than dying, losing her brother like this.

After a moment, when Waterlily was being helped away and Fadingstar had turned to flee, Dusklion finally rose from her spot. She watched him go, unable to hide the way her soul was shattering in her blue eyes. She didn't bother to stop the silent tears that fell from her face, the disappointment and let-down written clear as day across her expression. She stared after him with only one thought echoing in her mind.

What happened to 'you and me against the world?'

"Enough." Her voice was a bit hoarse and she cleared it, sweeping her gaze around. "I want everyone to find somethin' do to 'n do it now." Padding forward from her spot, one step in front of the other, Dusklion turned to look over the Clan. Her eyes found Splashleap and they narrowed. "Splashleap, I suggest you close yours, too 'n move away from Grimpaw." There was no anger in her voice, only a direct order given.

From there she looked to Adderstrike, and something akin to sorrow flashed in her eyes. "Make sure Waterlily gets back to her nest, 'n send Berries to check on her if she gets worse." She gave a nod to the warrior before once again turning to the rest of the Clan.

"'M gonna go find my brother, 'n figure out what the hell just happened. This event is over. There's huntin' that can be done, or borders that can be checked up on. Instead of fightin' 'n arguin' with each other, I expect you all to be Clanmates 'n that's that." More exhaustion tinged with a directness that wasn't necessarily new, but somehow felt foreign rolling off her tongue.

She glanced briefly at Starrykit, then murmured to Adds, "Can you ask Wisteriawren to look after Starrykit?" She knew the little kit must be angry, and sad, and grief-stricken. She didn't need her running off again.

With that, the RiverClan deputy turned and stalked out of the twoleg den, following her brother's scent.

[ sorry this is moving a bit fast! i'm wanting to get this event wrapped up so i can get riverclan moved to their new camp as soon as possible! once that occurs, the main clan threads can start being used instead of just the abandoned twoleg den one ^^ ]

[ @BEAR. @Dust @Dark @dino. @Vesper @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CloudlessEve @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @fade @Fae @Peril @Sklee @iliri @c1nder @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @forest @wasp @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Silvershadow13 @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Ghost @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @TanghuluCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @Otoko @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @oakcrane @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @Evenilolia @Onion Sandwich @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @-darkXwolf17 @babysith @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @puppet @weevil @Splitmoon @Sageflower0714 @Ready2Crash @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @SnackingShoelaces ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old September 20th, 2024, 10:59 AM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Dreaming

Blackfrost
55 moons • RiverClan warrior • she/her
long-furred, mostly black tortoiseshell she-cat with sharp blue eyes

Blackfrost frowned up at the leader as he explained what this meeting was for. She sat with her paws close together and her tail tucked up around them. An open discussion, huh? Well, wasn't that just something.

The past few moons of Fadingstar's leadership had put an uncharacteristic chip in Blackfrost's shoulder. As those precious few cats that were still brave enough spoke up, she found them voicing all of her own misgivings. RiverClan had gone through so much turmoil, being uprooted and chased from their home, and Fadingstar had only served to make it far worse with the way he spread fear in their already pained hearts.

She felt angry. She felt resentful. The crux of it all was the frustration that came with being unable to help these feelings — when many moons ago she had always felt calm and in control.

Finally, Blackfrost's own mother, Waterlily, spoke up. As was the expectation with the old she-cat, her words were well-crafted and viciously pointed. Blackfrost agreed with every single one of her points, and not just because the woman had raised her.

"Your leadership started out fine, Fadingstar," she chimed in after the first time Waterlily spoke. "You brought much-needes stability to our high ranks, appointing both a deputy and a medicine cat in quite sufficient time. Your Lionhearts were rather well-chosen. I have to admit, I had faith in you — I truly hoped you would turn this clan around for good."

She sighed. So much for all that. "But now, Berrypaw is in the medicine den alone. We've been driven from our home and only just returned. We all need a leader who would work to raise our security, stability, and sense of community. Instead, you've been ruthlessly executing cats for voicing their concerns. You haven't been the leader I'd hoped for in you for quite some time."

She had made her own point. She settled back once more to listen to others voice there concerns. The tension escalated quite quickly, however, and Waterlily, that wizened old xat, took matters into her own paws, scolding Fadinfstar, utterly destroying him with her words, until he turned and fled the scene.

When Waterlily collapsed, Blackfrost was at her elbow near immediately, allowing her mother to lean against her own large frame jf she wished. Then Grimpaw had to open his mouth. Blackfrost thanked the stars she wasn't a more temperamental cat, for she was able to speak calmly in the face of this disrespect.

"Grimpaw, you have no authority to call for punishment to an elder many seasons your senior. You talk of respect, yet you can't pay as much to a cat twice Fadingstar's age and experience." Splashleap's words were... accurate, though they could have been worded better. Blackfrost decided not to bother saying more.

Then Dusklion's voice rang out, calling for order. Thank StarClan for Dusklion. As far as Blackfrost was concerned, this meeting was over. Her only concern right now was taking care of her mother.

[ @Goopysharkboi @Rani @gs29513 | hope this is allowed!! I was working on this post when tal posted TvT ]

Last edited by lark.; September 20th, 2024 at 11:05 AM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 11:07 AM
The Bug-Fanatic!

Bump Policy: Faster than a Bee flying to its nest with pollen! If I don't respond after 72 hours, please bump me!
My Mood: Lurking

Strongstorm could feel his heart beating in his chest as he quietly gave Grimpaw a disappointed look and looked to Waterlily. He lightly gave her an apologetic look, before glaring at Grimpaw in annoyance. "I don't remember anyone asking for your input on the matter anyway, pipsqueak." He remarked, padding over.
(Pp perms for ya'll, as I can't be bothered. @Goopysharkboi and I are headed to the fair soon and my phone is on 40%, wanna save battery.)
Old September 20th, 2024, 11:09 AM
Submarines beware

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Duskleaf

22 Moons | He/Him | Agatha Kitty

RiverClan Warrior

Maybe Duskleaf shouldn’t have still been sleeping in that tree after falling out of it and crashing into Wisteriawren, but he still didn’t feel safe sleeping in what was currently acting as the warriors' den. It was still too soon for that of course, there were probably still cats who wanted to rip his tongue out and he didn’t feel safe enough to sleep anywhere in range of them. Not now at least, no, that tree was fine. Descending from the tree he’d practically claimed as his own by now, Duskleaf approached as he heard Fadingstar calling cats to give their opinions on him? That was…unusual. Was this still a dream? Then an elder who was a contemporary of Duskleaf's oldest relatives he could remember approached Fadingstar and started lecturing him, and then…Fadingstar just left?!

Duskleaf made his way into the gathering crowd of cats and sat beside Fishfreckle, wow, this dream was strangely realistic? "What in StarClan's name did I eat…?" He whispered loudly. Sure no real cats could actually hear him, he was asleep after all. "This is so weird…I’ve never had a dream like this before…" He looked around, not having a clue what was going on, was StarClan trying to tell him something? But why him? Right now, he seemed like the last cat StarClan would want to deliver a message to. Then Dusklion told every cat to do something…wait what? What in StarClan's name was going on?!

@Dark
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Old September 20th, 2024, 11:10 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugabaddie View Post
Strongstorm could feel his heart beating in his chest as he quietly gave Grimpaw a disappointed look and looked to Waterlily. He lightly gave her an apologetic look, before glaring at Grimpaw in annoyance. "I don't remember anyone asking for your input on the matter anyway, pipsqueak." He remarked, padding over.
(Pp perms for ya'll, as I can't be bothered. @Goopysharkboi and I are headed to the fair soon and my phone is on 40%, wanna save battery.)
"Wh- PIPSQUEAK?!" Grimpaw's eye twitched, tail lashed and he glared fiercely at Strongstorm. "Oh, you wanna fight, furball?! I'll rip your ears off!" Oh, he was mad now. He unsheathed his claws and basically stormed towards Strongstorm.
Old September 20th, 2024, 11:12 AM
The Bug-Fanatic!

Bump Policy: Faster than a Bee flying to its nest with pollen! If I don't respond after 72 hours, please bump me!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goopysharkboi View Post
"Wh- PIPSQUEAK?!" Grimpaw's eye twitched, tail lashed and he glared fiercely at Strongstorm. "Oh, you wanna fight, furball?! I'll rip your ears off!" Oh, he was mad now. He unsheathed his claws and basically stormed towards Strongstorm.
Strongstorm let out a guffaw, and strode directly towards Grimpaw. "Not if I tear you open first." His voice became cold and sadistic, but switched back quickly. He looked around. "So who wants me to show this little brat he isn't worth his place in this clan?" He meowed, hoping to get a rise out of the clanmates so they cheered.