Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
September Gathering
Last post by nyme
Today 08:13 PM
lonely little bear cub...
by lark.
Last post by lark.
Today 08:13 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 08:10 PM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 08:08 PM

Old Today, 05:03 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: September Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It felt like she had ants in her pelt with how restless she was. Dawnstar began strumming her tail on the stone and watched as Crowtooth and Mistlewhisker banter with each other. Huh? It left a stranger feeling of disgust in her stomach. Er... actually she didn't think it was disgust. It was something negative. She didn't normally fixate on bunnies outside of Twilightstar since she was the only one worth such attention. But weirdly enough she wanted to toss the WindClan deputy off a cliff... or drown him.

It wasn't strange for her to want to kill cats, it was the reason she wanted the skunk cat dead that upset her. She barely refrained hiss at Mistlewhistle when she glanced at her. She merely glared at her obviously irritated and looked over at Twilightstar.

"If I toss him off a cliff do you think he'll fly?" Dawnstar directed her quire at the WindClan leader with a less than friendly fanged grin. Now that she looked at the older leader, wasn't she bigger? If Dawnstar wasn't afraid to lose a toe or her nose she might have poked the lilac she-cat belly or sniffed her closer. Thinking of sniffing, did she smell like milk? She's been spending so much time with her kits that she's gotten attuned to the scent. Not that it was anyone's business.

Bumblebrat's words drew her out of her ire and her golden irises to the smaller leader. It took Dawnstar longer than she'd like to recall what the squirrel was talking about. "Oh, those two. Since it didn't involve any blood or death I had almost forgotten about it. My idiot has been severely punished for his stupidity so hopefully neither of us has to deal with that again." It won't be an extended issue if Wormkit likes living in ShadowClan... or living in general.

She hadn't heard much from RiverClan so she couldn't help but tune in when their deputy spoke up. Otters? Dawnstar's heard of them, but never seen or fought one before. She wondered if they could be hunted down or if they tasted better than fish. Dawnstar was up for a good fight, although warring with the other clans wasn't as exciting as it had been in a while.

Perhaps something fun would happen with ShadowClan. She thinks this now but will be utterly livid once hell breaks loose in the clan. Dawnstar spares the near-silent RiverClan leader a mere glance. He didn't talk much, at this rate, she might start wondering who the real leader of RiverClan is. This happened the last time RiverClan was here too. Dusklion seemed to make a habit of speaking on behave of RiverClan, not that was a problem it was just strange. It was Bumblestar who made a point of clearing up problems and defending her clan when trouble occurred first and foremost, not Spiderthroat. Dawnstar's deputies never spoke for her and neither had Twilightstar. She might be overthinking this, however. These two dunderheads have only been at two gatherings so far. She'd have to keep an eye on that with the passing moons.

Kit? Not hers so not her problem. Dawnstar glanced at Bumblebrat and then back at the kit. Didn't they bring a kit to the gathering before or was that a different clan?

@Moonraven @dino.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; Today at 05:15 PM.
Old Today, 05:17 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

•| Cricket'Paw |•

Cricket'Paw was halfheartedly listening to Burnedpaw explain his mentor to Wavebreaker, though she didn't retain much of the information, however, then the apprentice seemed to turn his attention to Cricket'Paw herself. You're not scary... Burnedpaw didn't seem to be saying it as an insult, and actually added to his original statement on how she could be.
"Yes, but I don't want to be scary..." her voice slowly drifts off, Quailfeather had been scary, and he had tried to take her away from Amberdew. Never in her life would she become someone like that.
"I don't think cats ever mean to turn out scary, sometimes circumstances prevent you from staying all soft." It certainly had done it with Quailfeather.
Burnedpaw had appeared to have moved past the question, asking if in fact Wavebreaker was her mentor, slowly she shook her head.
"No, just a friend, my mentor is Rosehawk." Bouncepaw seemed to be enjoying listening to them, as he hadn't spoken in awhile. Moving past her thoughts and hard memories, she looked to him.
"Who is your mentor?"

@Quietheart
@Luna16
@Badwolf

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Today, 05:33 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Snakepaw

22 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Apprentice (demoted)

Snakepaw stared right into Brokenstream's eyes as he addressed her with her warrior name. Well, no use correcting that, that’s just giving him something to use against her. She watched as Brokenstream brought the two apprentices closer to him, as if they were in some kind of danger. "Relax, I don’t eat apprentices…too much fur." She said sarcastically. Oh, so Fadingsun was a proper leader now? With a leader name and all? Interesting…

Brokenstream's comment about the three clans almost made Snakepaw laugh, she was probably just as annoyed about the three clan attack as RiverClan cats were! Just…for a different reason. "Three clans, what a load of nonsense. If it weren’t for those WindClan and ShadowClan eejits, we could’ve kept the war going another moon!" Crazy as that sounded, that’s genuinely how she felt about the 3v1. Aha, then he tried to imply that she was meddling in RiverClan's business. Oh, were these RiverClan cats capable of ever getting something right? "Wrong again, Plumshade came to me first to tell me that my brother's doing okay since he isn’t at this gathering to tell me himself. See, that’s the problem with RiverClan, always blame everyone else. Quick to assume I’m 'meddling' when in reality, I couldn’t give a rodent's behind what you lot are up to."

@Luna16 @TanghuluCat (Haha me too!)
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

Old Today, 05:46 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Ravenpaw's emotions were a complete wreck, she almost felt dizzy from how quickly they flew around. First she was still in shock that Brokenear had touch her stre- that Brokenstream had touched her ear. Her pelt still felt hot and tingly when Brokenstream pulled her and Riftpaw closer. She was barely aware of Snakefang at that point, or Riftpaw. She was unable to grasp that Brokenstream and her's pelts were touching.

It took her a moment to recover, but finally she was able to focus in on the conversation, and felt her fur bristle. Ravenpaw stepped forward, away from Brokenstream's warmth and protection. "RiverClan is an awesome clan!" She retorted indignantly, her eyes blazing. "Funny, if you don't care so much about us then why did you come over here in the first place?" Ravenpaw hissed, she didn't like this cat. Brokenstream was her enemy, and she didn't like the way she was talking to Brokenstream. "No cat here invited you, you're free to leave at any time."

[ @TanghuluCat - Brokenstream & Riftpaw]
[ @Concorde - Snakefang/paw]
[OOC: don't mind me ]
Old Today, 06:07 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Brokenstream stood up and pushed himself in front of Ravenpaw, shooting her a warning glance. He admired the young she-cat's courage, but he didn't want a fight a break out under his watch. Turning his light green gaze back to Snakefang, his eyes narrowed suspiciously. "Your brother? You have a brother in RiverClan?" He questioned, lashing his tail. After a moment of thoughtful silence, the Lionheart spoke again with a smirk plastered on his face. "Pray tell- who is that? You must be some sister to drive her own brother out of his rightful territory." He mocked, sitting down and drawing a paw coolly over his ears. "Wouldn't that mean you're half-RiverClan. Maybe it's good riddance." He continued, his expression turning bored.

The bengal turned back to look at Ravenpaw and Riftpaw. "See, you two? Traitors join traitors." He sneered. "Well, if you have a message for your brother, Snakefang, I'd be happy to take it back personally. We should make sure that traitor blood doesn't run too thick." He continued with a sickly sweet voice, a purr rumbling deep in his throat. ThunderClanners. No good- the lot of them. Though, he supposed they weren't as awful as WindClan. Regardless, it was mostly her that he didn't like. Maybe a bit of a sore loser.

"And Ravenpaw is right, you're free to leave anytime. I'm sure there's a squirrel you can chase nearby."

( @Luna16 | @Concorde - *rubs hands evilly* i love getting into Broken's mean side since he's normally so happy-go-lucky xD )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old Today, 06:16 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive narrowed his eyes from where he was scrunched up. He was on the outskirts of the crowd but near the front, so he could still hear and keep an eye on things without risking the health of others. He was doing good to keep his composure, not break into visible signs of sickness....

But stars, he wished he could yank both Spiderlingkit and Spiderthroat out by the ears and smack them. What the hell! If not for preventing the spread of disease, he'd do just that - but alas he was trapped, his tail swishing from his displeasure.

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 06:42 PM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Cricketkit
He/Him - ThunderClan kit

[PLOT ARMOR CHAOS]

No fair!! Why did papa go to gatherings but not him!!! And it wasn't until he saw Spiderlingkit sneaking out did he get the idea to follow him. The tiny white kitten made sure that nobody was looking when he waddled out of camp. Woah, who knew the forest was so huge!? The tiny kitten sniffed the air, he needed to find papa's scent!! Cricketkit continued following the trail until the stink of other scents meshed with his clan. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

Oh!!! There was Spiderlingkit!!! Up front!! Green eyes widened at the sight of so many cats, there were a gazillion!!!! "Move it!!!" he squeaked, head high as he shoved his way through the crowd. He was so much better then all these fish faces and bunnies!!!!

Once he reached Spiderlingkit, a big grin covered his face, he had heard what sissy said about papa. "PAPA!! PAPA!! SPIDERPOP!!! ITS ME!! CRICKETKIT!!! YOUR FAVORITE!!!!" he squeaked, bouncing up and down. "YOU LEFT US BEHIND!!!!! SO I CAME HERE AND FOLLOWED STINKING SPIDERLING!!!! NOW CAN I COME SIT WITH YOU??? PLEAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?"

[ @dino. @Estelle @Starfall ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Today, 06:49 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bumblestar gave the larger leader a nod. "Great." And that was really all there was to say about that. If the frogs weren't making it into an issue, she wouldn't either. Things were great.

Until they weren't.

Bumblestar's ears flattened as sudden shrill shouts pierced her eardrums, and she swiveled her head to stare at the perpetrators as the words registered. Okay, awesome, that was awesome! Two kits sneaking into the Gathering where they weren't supposed to be and screaming about matters that really shouldn't be screamed about in front of all four starsdamned Clans. First all the predator crap they'd had to deal with, then the illness, and now this - which in comparison wasn't actually that bad, but consider the branch that broke the deer's back, or however that saying went. "Give me one Gathering without a problem, one, just ONE," she hissed to herself as she stood and fixed Spiderlingkit and Cricketkit with a burning glare.

"You two," she barked. "Stop that, sit down. You're not supposed to be here 'n I know you know damn well. Spiderthroat!" She turned her irritation on her deputy. "Take your kids back to camp 'n make sure they stay there. Maybe use that time to actually engage, since that seems to be somethin' you've been avoiding if this stunt's anything to go by. If I see any of your spawn where they're not supposed to be again, I'm lockin' you in the nursery with 'em 'n letting them eat your face off. Get."

Kits. Great stars. She'd never understand the appeal (mini-Wolf-leech excepted).

[ @Undertaker @Starfall @Estelle @Bean ]

Old Today, 06:57 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend [ACTIVE], Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Crowtooth - @Rani ] [Dusklion - @taillow ] [Spiderthroat - @Starfall ] [Spiderlingkit - @Estelle ]
· · ────────────── · ·
A large tufted ear flicked in amusement at Dawnstar's glare, at the telltale signs of jealousy dripping off of her expression. Perhaps Mistlewhisker would have to placate the Leader with a pelt in the morning. Dawnstar moved on in her conversation, and Crowtooth started yammering away, tearing Mistlewhisker's attention back to him.

Mistlewhisker didn't bother acknowledging Crowtooth's jab at being the last clan to arrive, instead raising a paw to begin cleaning her face. His declaration of betrayal, however, had the feline pausing in her ministrations. She stared at him for several heartbeats as he complained, the spotless fur on his face, his muscled shoulders finally showing through moons of dirt and dust, and all she could think about was how gross their mouths must have tasted trying to clean him.

"Yes, well, not much to be done for a tragic case, I suppose." She sighed, hiding a smirk behind another draw of her paw over her ears. "I hadn't even known you had black fur, until tonight."

And then, he was making a bet. The ShadowClan Deputy's ears perked up at the mention of a death game between them. Whoever died first... Ohooo she liked this idea. Mistlewhisker touched Crowtooth's extended paw with her own, sealing the pact between them. "You better start learning how to sit still and listen properly, then," she hummed, "because I won't stand for you rolling around and interrupting while I'm.... gloating." A word she hadn't used before, how interesting. Mistlewhisker did not partake in the tradition of bragging about her kills that some cats gathered did, but if it was towards Crowtooth, perhaps she could learn to do it.

As the deal was settled, Dusklion spoke up. She seemed more timid than the last time Mistlewhisker saw her. More subdued. Well, she supposed making the Mistake of All Time and getting your clan driven out of the forest did that to a cat. Mistlewhisker had no problem with Dusklion in general--her idiocy seemed to be surface level. Besides, Fallownose's interference in the last Gathering before RiverClan was run off was just unfortunate. Plenty of cats killed deputies and got of scot-free! But regardless. Otters? Mistlewhisker canted her head as the RiverClan Deputy described the encounters. Crowtooth seemed to know something too, if his look with Twilightstar meant anything. Mistlewhisker once again eyed Dawnstar. She would instruct her next patrol to the RiverClan border to be on the lookout.

Mistlewhisker was enjoying this Gathering so far. The one without RiverClan had been stellar--the remaining three clans content to talk about their issues without immediately launching war. It seemed that this moon's Gathering might turn out the same. Mistlewhisker was always grateful for a Gathering without insane interruptions oh and there is a small child calling the squirrel Deputy "daddy".

Mistlewhisker slowly brought her one-eyed gaze to Spiderthroat, staring at him with a dry expression. Well then, trouble at home, it seemed. It wasn't her child, so she was content to let the little thing continue its rampage until someone sent it home. Though she did watch Spiderthroat for his reaction. She had never imagined him as a father... and he clearly wasn't much of one, if this kit's squeaked claims were composed of any truths. Oh and then there was a second kit! Mistlewhisker studied that one boredly. Bumblestar seemed to be peeved about the whole thing, ordering Spiderthroat and his kittens out of the Gathering. Mistlewhisker's tail twitched with amusement as she watched everything unfold. She thought about the litter of thirteen Dawnstar had only just birthed, and about the shenanigans they would undoubtedly get into. She... almost looked forward to it, oddly enough.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; Today at 07:00 PM.
Old Today, 07:02 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Great, another one. Wolfhive's irritation with the Spiderfam was only growing and he wondered how the kids even got past Softdaisy and the other queens... ugh, at least Bumba was taking care of it though Wolfhive suspected this wouldn't be the last time Spiderthroat's spawn caused problems.

Rrrrrrr

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules