Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Training...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:06 AM
Dara's Character Sale <3
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 05:54 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 05:52 AM
September Gathering
Today 05:47 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Today 05:42 AM

Old September 4th, 2024, 07:03 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 73
large midnight charcoal agouti tabby tom with bright blue eyes, many scars, messy medium-length fur, underbite
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @dino.

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

Okay, a bit harsh. He obviously knew not everything was fine, but he was somewhat intrigued on what she had to say, and she seemed to not mind if he continued following, so he did. Hell, everything she was saying was damn right facts. He nodded when she seemed to finish. “You- you’re damn right. I get respecting the high ranks and their decisions and all but…not caring about any of the other cats or their opinions? And just cause a cat isn’t a Lionheart or something not being listened to? And if they are one…they get lighter punishments?” he treaded carefully with his words. He wasn’t sure exactly this cats grounds (though he had a decent idea). “There should be the freedom of speaking without…without being punished for simply saying something.” he glanced to the warrior, hoping he was saying the right thing. He did agree with all these points, it was wrong.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut

BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old September 4th, 2024, 07:18 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

"Exactly. Exactly." Maybe she should start keeping a list of cats she respected alongside her hit-list, because this guy would one-thousand percent be finding his way onto it with a very small pawful of others. Redmire threw him a look that was far less-aggrieved than before.

"You get it. It didn't use to be this way. We were all on equal ground. But now, if we're not kissing tail or worshipping the dirt Fadingstar walks on, we're not even worth the time of day." Fogmuzzle, Thunderchaser - regular warriors who had been dealt with violently and suddenly for nothing more than words. Duskleaf, Dusklion - the former had endangered them, and the latter had killed Fallownose, but because they were in Fadingstar's inner circle, suddenly they were worth the effort. And when that had been brought up? Suddenly the vote was pulled, and now no one was worth it, despite the fact that wasn't what anyone had said - and Redmire knew without a shadow of a doubt that biases would continue to bloom with or without the publicity.

Redmire clacked her teeth together several times in frustration, claws hooking and shredding grass as she walked. "I'm so tired of it. But we can't even say that in his near vicinity or we're axed for treason."

[ @Rowan ]
Old September 4th, 2024, 08:31 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 74
large midnight charcoal agouti tabby tom with bright blue eyes, many scars, messy medium-length fur, underbite
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @dino.

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

So, this isn’t a cat who should know about his possible-aspiring-medicine-cat dream huh? She wouldn’t know, unless he got it…which probably wasn’t likely cause some super ‘special’ cat that’s close to Fading or Dusk would receive the role. Someone that stood out more than him. He just didn’t know how much longer he could go on with his jaw. Still…he should watch his muzzle for now. He truly didn’t mean to offend them too much…he simply wanted to state the fair and unfair…perhaps if he could become medicine cat…he’d change that for the clan? Maybe make things more fair?

Okay- don’t think too long! He was tempted to bring up his free he was as an outsider, but he was t sure how this cat would take it…ey, what’s the harm? “Hell- their lea’erships all I know—I grew up an ou’sider…RiverClan heritage but…it was so free. Now I cant’ speak up- I’m tryin’ to be nicer recently, bu’ DuskLiom almos’ iner’fered in a…’conversation’ I was in simply cause I go’ a bi’ hea’ed and stood up for my own dignity to another cat.” he shared, shaking his head in disbelief. Perhaps he was being too dramatic? Blowing it all out of proportion and stuff, but it felt nice to share. Someone to talk too when he’s pissed at the system.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut

BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old September 4th, 2024, 08:59 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

So he was also of outsider origin. Redmire's ears swiveled as she regarded him with another sideways look.

"I was an outsider, too," she confessed after a moment. "I was born that way, no Clan blood in my veins. I only joined RiverClan when my parents dropped me off at the border. Things were... fine, I guess, under Snowleap. They weren't great, not the way I've heard they used to be, under Lionstorm or Kestrelstar. But it... wasn't like this."

A low growl left her throat, more frustrated than angry. "It feels like we're not a Clan anymore," she growled. "Just a group of rogues living together under a relentless control. We can get back to that, I know we can. I want to make that happen. But we're being split into the worth-it and the not-worth-it, and every choice made feels like ten steps back. We can't think, or talk, or do things for ourselves without it being criticized. I hate it."

Surely - surely - there was a path to improvement. It just didn't feel possible when their leader was constantly bearing down on them.

[ @Rowan - lovin this dude to pieces ]
Old Yesterday, 08:28 AM
what fetters my fate?

Bump Policy: you can bump any time! i'd really appreciate it <3
My Mood: Bored

Goosestrike ~ he/him ~ open for interactions!
Purrk: Agatha Kitty
Goosestrike was out hunting... Well, again. He had to serve his clan, didn't he? He stared down at the river and observeed the fish, whil his ears scanned for anything unusual from all sides. Suddenly, he shook out a paw and gripped onto a wet, squirming fish. Quick as thunder, he moved his paw back up, with the fish still in its grip. He dropped the fish beside him and began hunting for more, while the fish wiggled, suffocating on the air.

His eyes were on the river again looking at the fishes. He flashed a paw into it again, targeting a fish. But to his shock, after pulling out whatever he had, he only got air.

"Mouse dung!" He cursed. Even a small miss like that could make him angry -- geez! Maybe he should just go back to camp with his first catch instead of getting mad over some small lost. He hissed to himself, "I should just catch more... As frustrating as it can be!" He continued hunting, while his other senses were alert, if there were any cats approaching or some kind of crazy danger that would happen.
Old Yesterday, 08:40 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.

♡ Poppyburst - RiverClan Warrior ♡
. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [ The Collector (Active) ]
. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [ Chill of Death ]
. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [ Kitty Softpaws Tier 1 (Active) ]
♡ —————————— ♡

╰┈➤ ❝ Poppyburst emerged from the undergrowth, her tortoiseshell fur fluffed up against the leaf-fall chill. ´´Would you like some help, Goosestrike?´´ She purred softly as she took a seat beside her Clanmate. ❞

╰─▸ ❝ [ @sushangsuan ]
Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

At some point, when her leg had gone from a dull ache to an actual bone-deep pain, Dusklion had stopped running. She had lost her breath, and though her tears had long since dried her throat still felt tight. Now as she limped through the forest, blood crusted along her new wound, whatever life or spark was once in her blue eyes appeared snuffed out.

The deputy didn't really pay much attention to where she was going, outside of making sure she did not return to camp. Not yet, anyways, not when she still hadn't... decided...

Stars above, there was that selfishness again.

After awhile of limping around the gray-furred eventually sank to a half-seated, half crouched position at the bank of the river that flowed through the territory. Staring into the swift moving water, Dusklion could see the faint outline of her face. She watched it unmoving as it flickered among the ripples, distorted and blurry, until eventually she had to close her eyes.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Ignore the way her foreleg ached something terrible. Think about what she wanted to say, and how she wanted to go about this. Did she want to stay in RiverClan after stepping down? How could she, when she had failed so many?

"...What am I suppose to do?"

[ @Dark ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Old Today, 02:06 AM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

22 Moons | He/Him | Agatha Kitty

RiverClan Warrior

After that meeting, Duskleaf really didn’t know what to do next. Before it, he intended to call a Lionheart meeting when it finished, but obviously now that wasn’t going to happen. So…what now? Due to recency, he wanted to stay a safe distance from any of the cats who wanted to rip his tongue out at the meeting, because he was convinced that someone would actually do it or try to kill him in his sleep. He had to be ten steps ahead: never sleep in the same place twice, never be in close proximity to one of those cats alone. Duskleaf went for a walk into the territory, clearly looking for something though he had no idea what he was actually looking for. Maybe he'd do a bit of hunting or something…if he could be bothered doing that.

After walking for a little while, one of the trees in particular caught his eye. There was a branch that was the perfect size for a cat to sit on, and it wasn’t really out of reach either. Well, why not? Duskleaf approached the base of the tree, and tried to get a firm grip with his claws so he could climb it. The first time, he got about a third of the way to the branch before losing his grip and falling back to the ground. The second time, he got much closer, but a smaller branch he was standing on snapped, sending him to the ground once again. The third time, he almost fell again, but this time managed to make it onto the branch. It shook slightly as he walked around on it, trying to find the ideal place to rest. Ah! Here was perfect! He sat down, having a look around. It was easy to see pretty much everything from up here, yet the thick foliage of this tree and the one next to it meant it would be slightly more difficult to see him from the ground, not without properly paying attention. And before long, he fell asleep right there…

Duskleaf didn’t know how long he'd been asleep for, he completely forgot where he was, and tried to stand up as he opened his eyes. Suddenly he lost his footing, and plummeted towards the ground below, not really having any time to react. "Ah!"

Then he crashed head-first into something. Something with fur…oh no. Quickly he realised what had happened, as in a heap at the bottom of the tree he tried to stand up. So he'd just fallen out of a tree and hit someone. "Uhh…sorry…" He awkwardly said.

[Open!]
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"