a daisy for you......
by squidz
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 05:04 PM

Old Today, 12:56 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw's green eyes widened in horror. An assassination attempt on their leader? Stars, as if RiverClan hadn't already dealt with enough... she felt a prickle of anxiety cause the fur to bristle along her spine. Ashensplash... not a cat she recognized entirely, being that she tended to stick to her own company (and RiverClan was big enough to have names and faces mix together for her). But she'd keep an eye out, of course... hopefully, though, this assassin wouldn't be so bold as to march into camp, where Berrypaw mostly stayed.

As the meeting ended, she gave Stagheart a worried glance and muttered some words before walking off, looking lost in thought.

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 52 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart's eyes narrowed and his claws stretched reflexively into the dirt below his paws. Fadingstar's life being threatened like that... it makes a burst of anger run through him, a coldly determined look crossing his features. Yeah, if he saw that cat anywhere, he'd be happy to sink his claws into 'er. Not only just threatening RiverClan's leader, but after all they'd been through recently... the audacity made him let out a huff of grim acknowledgment.

He was almost disappointed that he wasn't called for Dusklion's assassination search, but he firmly nods to her words, waving his tail briefly at the warriors as they passed. Not that he assumed Ashensplash would be so bold, but he'd gladly make sure his claws were put to use if she happened to stop into camp.

He replied gently to Berrypaw when she murmured to him, something along the lines of "Don't worry, they'll handle it..." before he watched her go. After a moment he rose to his paws and padded off as well, returning to the makeshift warrior's den, still feeling on edge after the news.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; Today at 12:56 PM.
Old Today, 02:25 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Sweetsap licked Seakit's ears gently. "It's ok darling, someone that used to be apart of Riverclan decided to try and play fight with Fadingstar! Foolish hmm, but no need to be scared darling, I'm here to protect you and your big sister is as well." Sweetsap purred soothingly. Flicking her tail gently and watching. Sweetsap felt Seakit cuddling close to her, she wrapped her tail around him gently and used the fluffy tip of her tail to stroke his back, similar to how a mother would scratch her babies back to help it sleep.

Softpaw gently padded over, she settled beside her little brother and mother. "Don't worry Seakit, sense I'm training to be a warrior, I can make sure no cat trys to hurt you, not that they could. One look and they'd melt your so cute!" Softpaw cooed her little brother, purring playfully.
SEAKIT ; 2 Moons
Survival instincts & Not skiddin' around.

Seakit blinked, looking up at her mama, then to her sister. Play fight. YEAH!! That sounds right. To this little kit, the true nature of the incident stayed hidden. Seakit just assumed that Fadingstar did not want to play fight with that cat. Or whatever happened. Didn't really matter what happened, at least not to Seakit. She was safe, she had her mama and big sister! With the back scratching and the soothing words, she became sleepy.

"Cozy.." The kit would utter. Seakit shifted into a loaf position, tucking her paws clumsily underneath herself. "Softpaw? What is being an apprentice like?"
Old Today, 02:46 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

SEAKIT ; 2 Moons

Seakit blinked, looking up at her mama, then to her sister. Play fight. YEAH!! That sounds right. To this little kit, the true nature of the incident stayed hidden. Seakit just assumed that Fadingstar did not want to play fight with that cat. Or whatever happened. Didn't really matter what happened, at least not to Seakit. She was safe, she had her mama and big sister! With the back scratching and the soothing words, she became sleepy.

"Cozy.." The kit would utter. Seakit shifted into a loaf position, tucking her paws clumsily underneath herself. "Softpaw? What is being an apprentice like?"
Sweetsap licked Seakit's ears gently, letting her kit seep into her warm fur. Watching as Softpaw replied, "Well..... it's not as easy as it looks. But it's defidently fun, my mentor is a Lionheart, Heroneye. She's amazing, you get to learn lots of skills, its annoying to get up early but so worth it at the end of the day. Softpaw purred.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 02:53 PM
Moony!!

Quote:

Sweetsap licked Seakit's ears gently, letting her kit seep into her warm fur. Watching as Softpaw replied, "Well..... it's not as easy as it looks. But it's defidently fun, my mentor is a Lionheart, Heroneye. She's amazing, you get to learn lots of skills, its annoying to get up early but so worth it at the end of the day. Softpaw purred.

SEAKIT : 2 Moons

Seakit smiled, "That sounds amazing.. A Lionheart!" The little kit smiled, "Sounds like a lot of fun! Do you ever have to play fight Heroneye?"

The kit didn't know any other way to describe it. Play fight. Surely no cat would truly cause harm to another. It was all in good fun. She hoped.
Old Today, 02:55 PM
Camo x

Quote:

SEAKIT : 2 Moons

Seakit smiled, "That sounds amazing.. A Lionheart!" The little kit smiled, "Sounds like a lot of fun! Do you ever have to play fight Heroneye?"

The kit didn't know any other way to describe it. Play fight. Surely no cat would truly cause harm to another. It was all in good fun. She hoped.
Softpaw looked at her mother. "Well... we train to fight. But she's only taught me to hunt and to swim sense I'm a new apprentice." Softpaw purred gently

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Old Today, 03:00 PM
Moony!!

Quote:

Softpaw looked at her mother. "Well... we train to fight. But she's only taught me to hunt and to swim sense I'm a new apprentice." Softpaw purred gently
SEAKIT

Seakit nodded in understanding, "Ah! I see!! Sounds super duper fun!!" The kit was not tired anymore. She was FULLLLL of energy! Seakit stood up, wobbling. She waddled around both her mother and sister, making circles. "Swimming sounds great! The water seems pretty! ...And scary." Stopping in the circle, she turned to crouch down. The kit was ready to pounce her mama's tail!

POUNCE! And the kit... Misses entirely.
Old Today, 03:05 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf turned his head to see Caveclaw approaching him, he smiled at the Lionheart as she approached and listened to her report. Weirdly-broken brambles? That was certainly interesting. Before he could ask anything about it, Willowtail added some more information about the brambles being recently broken and that it must have been a cat or something similar.

"Right, thanks for doing that." He said to Caveclaw. "I hope some ShadowClan mouse brain's not seen the brambles and stood on the thorns." Duskleaf laughed a little bit at the thought of that. Serves them right for trespassing on RiverClan territory. "I'll look into that though, thanks for telling me." That's when he heard Willowtail sigh and then ask if she could tell him something. Beckoning with his tail for her to follow, he slowly started to walk away to a quieter area away from the twoleg den. "Of course! Is everything alright?"

@Idiotic.Bean101 @ChromeSilver_Hwaa

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Today, 03:20 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concorde View Post
Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf turned his head to see Caveclaw approaching him, he smiled at the Lionheart as she approached and listened to her report. Weirdly-broken brambles? That was certainly interesting. Before he could ask anything about it, Willowtail added some more information about the brambles being recently broken and that it must have been a cat or something similar.

"Right, thanks for doing that." He said to Caveclaw. "I hope some ShadowClan mouse brain's not seen the brambles and stood on the thorns." Duskleaf laughed a little bit at the thought of that. Serves them right for trespassing on RiverClan territory. "I'll look into that though, thanks for telling me." That's when he heard Willowtail sigh and then ask if she could tell him something. Beckoning with his tail for her to follow, he slowly started to walk away to a quieter area away from the twoleg den. "Of course! Is everything alright?"

@Idiotic.Bean101 @ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Willowtail padded after the lionheart. "I guess... it just.. were so close to being home again and...I... I was wondering if I could get some advice?" Willowtail meowed a bit nervously, being the size of an apprenitice didn't help the warrior keep up, being in a light trot and she padded after Dusklion. "It's... it's a silly thing but.. when I was an apprentice, I was swim training with Stagheart.... but I slipped and fell.. y'know tumbled foolishly down the river.. but I guess I've been scared of water ever sense... and going back to see the river... I think I'm going to react poorly... and I can't tell Stagheart, because no matter how much I appreciate it, he'll get protective and probably come with me everytime I go to the river like a kit." Willowtail meowed, her whiskers twitching with amusement and awkwardness as she finished telling her worries.

lio lurked here

Old Today, 03:22 PM
Camo x

Quote:

SEAKIT

Seakit nodded in understanding, "Ah! I see!! Sounds super duper fun!!" The kit was not tired anymore. She was FULLLLL of energy! Seakit stood up, wobbling. She waddled around both her mother and sister, making circles. "Swimming sounds great! The water seems pretty! ...And scary." Stopping in the circle, she turned to crouch down. The kit was ready to pounce her mama's tail!

POUNCE! And the kit... Misses entirely.
Sweetsap purred, "I'm glad you think so little one, you'll be an amazing apprentice like your sister is, and you'll be an amazing warrior." Sweetsap purred, "As will you darling" she purred to Softpaw who blinked her appreciation. Softpaw twitched her whiskers and sdidn't say anything as she watched her little sister wiggle her haunches adorably. Sweetsap blinked at Softpaw and realized, pretening not to notice as she continued to meow. "Enjoy your kit days now, being an apprentice means getting up early and eat breakfast on time then going out." Sweetsap warned her little kit gently

lio lurked here

Old Today, 03:34 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 25 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter

Mudsmoke limped across the open area of the Twolegs den, to where he had previously spotted the pelt of his apprentice. He had been neglecting training and if he was able to go on patrols, and for stars sake even hike down that mountain all the way here! He could survive a bit of training. His leg wouldn't keep him from his duties as a mentor and he needed to stop using it as an excuse. Having completely lost sight of where his apprentice was he raised his head and scanned the crowds/clusters of cats lounging around and sharing tongues.

"Fishpaw?" he called, hoping the apprentice would approach him after hearing her name. "Heya, Fish! How bout we practice some hunting? There's a stream at the back" he added, flicking his tail in the direction of said stream. It was kinda pointless, for all he knew Fishpaw might be sleeping and hadn't heard his original call. Mudsmoke hovered around, waiting a bit longer for a response even if it was a no. He needed to atleast put some effort into training! Something he hadn't been doing as of late. Gosh mudsmoke, your a mentor now. Not just a warrior for yourself, you have a responsibility.

Tags:
- Fishpaw ( @PINTO BEAN )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════