Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 02:14 AM
Fluffballs at Midnight
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 12:35 AM
Stars' Cats + Roleplay...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 12:29 AM
spooky scary stories send...
by wolfie
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:58 PM
Trying (and failing) to...
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 11:54 PM

Old Yesterday, 10:28 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: A Rock & A Hard Place [HERB GATHERING EVENT - RIVERCLAN EXILE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Caveclaw-She/They
27 Moons

LionHeart

-------------------

Caveclaw led Ravenpaw back to Berrypaw.
She gave Berrypaw the poppy seeds.
[5 POPPY SEEDS]
"Here." She said.

@Luna16
@squidz

Ravenpaw l RiverClan Apprentice l she/her
Ravenpaw followed behind Caveclaw, dipping her head to Berrypaw before laying down her collection of poppy seeds.

[5 poppy seeds]

”Here ya go!” She meowed proudly, lifting herself up after a job well done. She couldn’t help but feel satisfied with having done something useful.

[@squidz]

Rainpaw
Rainpaw came up behind Heroneye, blinking warmly at her sister, still carrying her stick with cobwebs. She set her stick down in front of Berrypaw then dipped her head respectfully. “I-I hope this helps!” She purred, feeling warmed and accomplished in the knowledge that this will help her clanmates.

[4 cobweb]

[@squidz]

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]/Heightened Perception (smell) [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose; Rabbitfur - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Last edited by Luna16; Yesterday at 10:29 AM.
Old Yesterday, 12:12 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

Floodsight arrived back to where they've started with Heroneye and Rainpaw. With a stick in her mouth, she couldn't say much. But today's been a good harvest, and she hoped their effort's may help Mistyshard and Berrypaw just a little.

Joining the others, Floodsight deposits the cobwebs by Berrypaw. They probably didn't need help and already have things sorted, but Floodsight made a mental note to be social and friendly. Just as a polite offer before she dips, "Um, here's the cobwebs. Will you need help...storing them?"

(+4 cobwebs)

[ @squidz ]
Old Yesterday, 01:28 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Dreaming

- REMINDER THAT PATROLS ARE DUE ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 15TH -

thank you to those who already reported back! I will be making a post to collect them, this one is just a bump for everyone. If you need an extension, please let me know <3 if someone hasn't responded at all or in a few days, feel free to skip over them and bring back what you've gotten!

[ tagging everyone for the bump, if you already reported your herbs to Berrypaw pls disregard or help bump your patrolmates if you'd like <3 ]

[ @Concorde - Duskleaf | @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Willowtail & Softpaw | Owltalon, Deerspark, & Marigoldpaw - @Marigoldwhisper | Foxleap - @twizzypaw | Adderstrike - @Fish | Heroneye - @Fits | Rainpaw & Ravenpaw - @Luna16 | Floodsight - @goodacacia | Caveclaw - @Idiotic.Bean101 | Sunsetgleam - @Minkuu | Brokenstream - @TanghuluCat | Larkwing - @Neptune. | Irisfrost - @kittycatburmise | Splashleap - @ gs29513 | Spiraltail - @Tallstar | Bravebolt - @Yoshdo ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; Yesterday at 01:28 PM.
Old Yesterday, 01:33 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
- REMINDER THAT PATROLS ARE DUE ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 15TH -

thank you to those who already reported back! I will be making a post to collect them, this one is just a bump for everyone. If you need an extension, please let me know <3 if someone hasn't responded at all or in a few days, feel free to skip over them and bring back what you've gotten!

[ tagging everyone for the bump, if you already reported your herbs to Berrypaw pls disregard or help bump your patrolmates if you'd like <3 ]

[ @Concorde - Duskleaf | @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Willowtail & Softpaw | Owltalon, Deerspark, & Marigoldpaw - @Marigoldwhisper | Foxleap - @twizzypaw | Adderstrike - @Fish | Heroneye - @Fits | Rainpaw & Ravenpaw - @Luna16 | Floodsight - @goodacacia | Caveclaw - @Idiotic.Bean101 | Sunsetgleam - @Minkuu | Brokenstream - @TanghuluCat | Larkwing - @Neptune. | Irisfrost - @kittycatburmise | Splashleap - @ gs29513 | Spiraltail - @Tallstar | Bravebolt - @Yoshdo ]
@Concorde (they collect enough marigold so I'll have them report back here <3 Apologises for not waiting : D )

Willowtail and Softpaw bounded up to Berrypaw, Willowtail skidded to a halt beside Berrypaw, placing down her 3 marigold flowers. Followed by a calmer Softpaw who placed down two marigold flowers shyly placing a very tiny flower on top. "I...I thought to still grab it even though it's small.," Softpaw explained shyly.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 02:16 PM

My Mood: Cool

Once he was done checking in with Owltalon and Adderstrike, Foxleap ventured out further into the depths of the woods where they were searching. With the faintest scent of the strange purple petals being carried in a passing breeze, the russet tom darted after the scent trail as his long russet pelt trailed behind him gracefully. Slowing down, the handsome tom lowered his snout to the earth and nosed around a heather patch for a minute, searching around the overgrown shrubs before his tailed began lashing with excitement.

"I got two of them!" He yowled out-loud and ecstatically before pausing for a second and feeling his ears flatten against his head. Perhaps he worked himself up too much for only a couple! "Ah, can't count those chickens yet... or however the saying goes.." He muttered to himself, half amused but also concerned that there didn't seem to be anymore near where he was and time was running out. The young warrior anxiously dashed around but to no avail, but realizing that he had lose his teammates, Foxleap raised his head to the wind once more to catch the scent of the Clan camp before racing back to show Berrypaw what he had found. Better than nothing, he supposed...

(Borage Flowers Found: x2)

@Marigoldwhisper - Owltalon
@Fish - Adderstrike
Old Yesterday, 06:11 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

@Concorde (they collect enough marigold so I'll have them report back here <3 Apologises for not waiting : D )

Willowtail and Softpaw bounded up to Berrypaw, Willowtail skidded to a halt beside Berrypaw, placing down her 3 marigold flowers. Followed by a calmer Softpaw who placed down two marigold flowers shyly placing a very tiny flower on top. "I...I thought to still grab it even though it's small.," Softpaw explained shyly.
Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf made his way over towards Berrypaw a little bit behind Willowtail and Softpaw, he was holding a bunch of marigold in his mouth and this time hadn’t ripped the entire root of the plant out to retrieve it. He placed the marigold down in front of Berrypaw, before taking a few steps back and smiling at his patrolmates.

"I tell ye, you two are rapid!" He said with a little laugh at the end. Then he turned to Berrypaw. "You'll be glad to know everything went well, we got the marigold and I’m glad I wasn’t racing against these two."

@squidz

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concorde View Post
Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf made his way over towards Berrypaw a little bit behind Willowtail and Softpaw, he was holding a bunch of marigold in his mouth and this time hadn’t ripped the entire root of the plant out to retrieve it. He placed the marigold down in front of Berrypaw, before taking a few steps back and smiling at his patrolmates.

"I tell ye, you two are rapid!" He said with a little laugh at the end. Then he turned to Berrypaw. "You'll be glad to know everything went well, we got the marigold and I’m glad I wasn’t racing against these two."

@squidz
@squidz

Willowtail gave a teasing purr. Nudging Softpaw as she got a bit shy again and dipped her head to Duskleaf, "It's a compliment, take it you shybee" Willowtail purred, her head resting lazily on Berrypaw's shoulder as she waited, Willowtail was comfortable, her and Berrypaw being pretty much the same size regardless of the4 moon difference.

Softpaw shyly dipped her head and accepted the minor compliment from Duskleaf, she was used to Lionheart compliments as her mentor Heroneye was a lionheart, but from like- the best of the best!? That's so cool!

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanghuluCat View Post

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Purring for a moment at Marigoldpaw’s clumsiness, Brokenstream began to claw gingerly at some of the moss that was settled on the rocks on the shallow parts of the stream. How embarrassing would it be if he failed his own lesson he had given the apprentice? Anyways…

( BROKENSTREAM ROLLED A 16 - slightly damaged in tact)

[ +1 moss ]

( BROKENSTREAM ROLLED A 10 - a bit shredded but able to be put together )

[ +1 moss ]

( BROKENSTREAM ROLLED A 6 - “Let’s not talk about it…” )

[ no moss recovered ]

( BROKENSTREAM ROLLED A 14 - rough around the edges but intact )

[ + 1 moss ]

[ 3 moss collected ]

The Lionheart frowned at his meager pickings, but determined that between the three of them from what they had seen, it was a good amount. Besides, he could always go back out for more if the medicine cats asked of him. ”Ready, you two? Let’s go turn these in to Berrypaw.” With a whisk of his tail, he began trotting away with the moss in his mouth.

( @Marigoldwhisper | @squidz )

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Appretice\9 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -
It was hard to talk with a maw full of moss, so Marigoldpaw opted for a brisk nod of agreement. She trotted beside Brokenstream, glancing to Deerspark every so often wondering why he wasn't ahead as well. Perhaps he was keeping watch? That was reasonable enough.

[Inventory - 2 moss]

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\26 moons\Riverclan
"Da da da we're dead-"

Purrks: One With The Warren [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
Ah. Well, this was more than slightly pitiful. Deerspark would've loved to grab a few more herbs, but he wasn't exactly positive that any of them would be intact by the end of it. So, Deerspark took his one herb and trotted alongside the rest of them, allowing himself to slow towards the back. He just liked it better that way.

Once they reached the meeting place, Deerspark dropped his herb at the medicine cat apprentice's paws, flashing the younger cat an apologetic smile before dipping his head to both of his clanmates. He watched as Marigoldpaw fumbled slightly to get the moss from her teeth without damaging them, but she was successful regardless.

[Inventory - 1 moss]

[Both inventories have been emptied!]

Tags:
@squidz // Berryman Berrypaw

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
Even if Owltalon wasn't entirely sure what Adderstrike was doing right now, they still had a good amount of borage and a few more hours before they had to return back to camp. In the meantime, Owltalon attempted to gather two more stalks of borage.

(I'm too lazy for formatting, it's late lol, but Owltalon rolled a 20 for probability/harvesting and a 4 for how intact the herb was. She failed the next one, sadly. But gal was never good with herbs lol.)

[+1 borage]

Her amber eye flicked over to Foxleap and she smiled widely. "Aye chap! Nice find man, think ya have a knack for these thin's, eh?" It was hard to talk through herbs, no doubt, but she managed it regardless. The younger warrior however seemed to be gone from the patrol (or WCO ate up Marigold's mentions again....) Owltalon glanced a bit for Adderstrike, but her eyes landed on nothing familiar. She let out a low hum before turning back to Foxleap, allowing another easy smile to spill into her expression.

"Foxleap, Adderstrike, make yer last trips. We're 'bout ta head back and we need as much as out maws can carry, al'ight?" The Lionheart then settled onto her paws, watching as the clouds crawled through the ocean-like sky.

[Inventory - 4 borage]

Tags:
@twizzypaw // Foxleap
@Fish // Adderstrike
(Sorry for the double ping! Just so you know, the patrol is due before midnight tomorrow! We still have some time if anycat wants to gather anything more whilst still abiding to the 5 item limit)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; Yesterday at 09:55 PM.