Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Whispering Lights(Firefly...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:18 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:18 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 05:14 PM
Birchkit Family & Friends...
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 05:02 PM
Never have I ever game!
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 05:01 PM

Old August 5th, 2024, 02:34 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ThunderClan Undercrag

@dino. @Blaaze @redshiftreign @FeatherKit_AteUrFood @Starfall

risingstorm came back with the patrol with a poppy flower in his maw Along with a cob web he placed it down "Uhh we found a kit when we were out on patrol " risingstorm said gesturing to the kit

1+poppy flower = 4+ poppy seeds +one cobweb

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)

Last edited by Spider.; August 5th, 2024 at 02:35 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
@dino. @Blaaze @redshiftreign @FeatherKit_AteUrFood @Starfall

risingstorm came back with the patrol with a poppy flower in his maw Along with a cob web he placed it down "Uhh we found a kit when we were out on patrol " risingstorm said gesturing to the kit

1+poppy flower = 4+ poppy seeds +one cobweb

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

He simply looked down at the kit they apparently decided to bring in. Taking a second to process before looking at Risingstorm. "Can't really use it for herbs..." he mulled. Tail twitching. He assumed...well... he can't just kick a kit out. Personally? Yeah he could. Professionaly? he absolutely would, he's kicked a kit for less. Would he get beheaded? Potentially. "Talk to boss lady." he finally said with a sigh. Gesturing up to her den with a roll of his shoulder.

On that note. It was probably time for some prey patrols. They were getting sparce. Meant he had to do better at his job...he was slackin. "Alright we'll make this short an sweet." he chirped. "Huntin patrols, hear your name, get it done."

Without further a do. The first patrol.
[ Optional prompt. Someone get's slapped in the face by a fish bc man that's funny. ]
"First up. Cliffjumper [ @Spider. ] Sunflare [ @furrensic ] an' Mountaintalon [ @dino. ] head towards the RiverClan territory. Hunt what you can. If you wanna bring your Apprentice Lotuspaw I ain't stoppin ya."

[Optional Prompt. That's a bee's nest...right? In a tree? That's kinda cool lookin. Better be careful lookin in it.]
"Treetiger [ @SuspiciousMindz ] , you , Dogchase [ @Bonsai ] Nightgaze [ @Morrigan ] an Copperpaw [ @ophelia ] make your way towards the ThunderGlade. Be smart, don't engage unless it's your last an only option. Don't cause any trouble either you hear?"

[Optional Prompt. D.Did I just fall into a grave?? Or is my foot just stuck in a hole, regular hole....]
"Sprucejumper [ @Alchemist Kitsune ] , Hawkcatcher [ @Luminous ] myself an Asterpaw [ @Blaaze ] will make our way towards Willow's Rise an catch what we can."

"If your patrolmates don't report back, tell me an' I'll set em straight. Get goin, do your best and make smart choices."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old Today, 12:06 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

@furrensic @dino.

Cliffjumper walked over once he heard his name called for a hunting patrol nice nice this should be fun the warrior thought to himself sitting down looking for his patrolmates

@Starfall

Risingstorm nodded his head growling slightly mostly to himself then walked off to the leaders den taking the kit with him after all he needed to take the trouble maker

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 08:40 AM
no replies this weekend ♡

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent
My Mood: Inspired

She/her - 68 moons
Massive brown rosetted molly with amber eyes
Mind reader - Ultimate predator - Beefed up T2

Hunting patrols. When she didn't have to rush teaching her apprentice the basic hunting techniques, Hawkcatcher quite liked them. It was something about tracking and calculating the distance to her prey that she found more exciting compared to border patrols, so while both were necessary and important for the upkeep of the clan, she far preferred this task.

Heavy paws brought her towards the deputy, giving him an acknowledging dip of her head before settling to wait for the rest of the patrol.
@Starfall @Alchemist Kitsune @Blaaze

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old Today, 09:27 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Two warriors he didn't quite know. Fine by Mountaintalon, that meant he probably wouldn't need to converse with either of them very much. With a grunt, he rose from his resting spot to meet up with Cliffjumper.

He turned back to the clearing after a moment of silent debate. "LOTUSPAW!" he roared. "Hunting patrol! Get over here!"

[ @Spider. @furrensic @isla ]
Old Today, 03:06 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive is... tired. This was probably the understatement of the century; since recovering from being ill, he'd been pulled in a million directions to try to keep things in order. There were things he wanted to do he simply did not have time for with all the nonsense of the world.

He wondered if he looked as exhausted as he felt. Is this what his ma felt? She never seemed to waver in her energy.

"Listen up!" Wolfhive had raised his voice, clear and crisp throughout the clearing. There should be no reason to not hear him. "I'm issuing patrols: yes, Spiderthroat has sent some out but our Clan has been focused more on herbs than prey and our borders. I want to make sure everyone goes to bed tonight secure and with a full stomach.

"When I call your name, I expect you to come. If you don't, there'll be consequences."
Wolfhive would give them their assignments once he knew who was here - he didn't care for the "call n hope they hear" approach Spiderthroat did. Wolfhive liked results.

"Hollyheart [ @Hollyheart of thunder], Salmonshade [ @Tallstar], Willowfrost [ @TanghuluCat], Russetflare [ @forest], Flamingclaw [ @Concorde]!" Willowfrost had recently come back, but her injuries were mostly healed and Wolfhive wanted to see how she'd fare today.

However, this was not all the cats he wanted. With the new rules in place due to predators, Wolfhive wanted to make sure apprentices had added protection. "None of you currently have apprentices, which is why you'll be paired up with a mentor-apprentice duo. Our Clan is facing several threats in our territory - foxes, badgers, vultures, an owl, traps... and while we are working to resolve some of these problems, we want to make sure we have each other's backs.

"Stay with the duo you're assigned to. Do not, under any circumstances, leave your patrol. The apprentice you're with needs to stay within eyesight at all times and if something happens to them it'll be on you and the mentor."
A lash of his tail, because Wolfhive wasn't playing games. This wasn't a demotion matter, this was a "if an apprentice gets hurt on your watch, you aren't in ThunderClan anymore" matter.

Now onto the mentors and apprentices...

"Sunflowerswirl [ @Oliver], Antpaw [ @bxdwolfz], Lavendersong [ @twizzypaw], Creepingpaw [ @twizzypaw], Acornfall [ @Luna16], Hailpaw [ @Bean], Sparrowpelt [ @SuspiciousMindz], Snowpaw [ @snowflake. ], Cinderfoot [ @Frigost], Willowpaw [ @Blossom Cry]!"

There'd be a lot of cats gathered, but ThunderClan was ever-growing and assuming everyone did their part, this was a good step to ensuring the Clan was fed n safe. "Once everyone's gathered, I'll tell you where you're goin'."

--- IMPORTANT OOC NOTE ---
Your cats have 3 days (until 8/11 @ 11:59pm Pacific Time!) to respond to this post or Wolfhive will issue a punishment for disregarding a Hornet's call and a patrol assignment. Apprentices will be getting a lighter punishment than warriors, as warriors will be temporarily exiled. If you cannot make this post deadline please VM me to avoid punishment! The actual assignments will be given 8/11 unless everyone arrives within the deadline / I'll get it out sooner then.
Old Today, 03:24 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Flamingclaw

16 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

ThunderClan Warrior

Flamingclaw was suddenly woken up by the sound of Wolfhive calling, then suddenly he heard his name being called. Oh no. He was already on thin ice as it was, he could not afford to make another mistake. Rising to his feet, Flamingclaw made his way outside of the warriors' den and over to Wolfhive, he sat down in silence, awaiting instructions.

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Today, 03:29 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Willowpaw trotted out of the apprentice den to the hearing of her name. "My first patrol! Eek! I can't wait!" She thought. " I haven't seen my mentor around, so I hope he shows up!"
Old Today, 05:01 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Welcoming

Salmonshade padded up hearing his name called

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon