Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 01:11 PM
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 01:11 PM
Spikepaw training
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 01:09 PM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
by Oliver
Last post by Golfer29
Today 01:06 PM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 01:03 PM

Old August 5th, 2024, 02:11 PM

My Mood: Cool
Default Re: A Rock & A Hard Place [HERB GATHERING EVENT - RIVERCLAN EXILE]

Foxleap trodded over from the warrior's den to upon hearing the clan gathering around Fadingstar and Berrypaw, his honey colored eyes glinting as he glanced at his fellow clanmates and nodded a greeting to each who passed by. The young tom sat on his haunches and listened with intent to Berrypaw, vowing to himself that he would help gather as many herbs as possible. Whatever he could do to contribute to Riverclan, especially now. He was confident in his hunting abilities... albeit, for prey.

Maybe I can get a whiff of the scent of whatever herbs we already have to help find more.

The fox patterned tom, picking up on Berrypaw's anxiousness, smiled warmly as if hoping that his friendly expression would ease a bit of her nerves.
Old August 5th, 2024, 10:22 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons

After hearing the little squeak from Berrypaw, Floodsight sat down near to hear the little apprentice's announcement. 'Ah...herb patrol!' Floodsight thought, it would be a good chance for Floodsight to help out. She pads into the crowd of cats and waited for Berrypaw's next words.
Old August 5th, 2024, 11:49 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Welcoming

Spiraltail shows up

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old August 6th, 2024, 03:24 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

In the shadows of the cliffs that surrounded RiverClan's camp, Irisfrost groomed her flank, eyes half-closed in concentration. She didn't need the wash, but it was something to do, something to take her mind of Bearsnout's disappearance. Unhelpful thoughts still made their way into her kind, but it was better than nothing.

Upon hearing Berrypaw's nervous call, Irisfrost abandoned her wash and padded towards the medicine cat apprentice with a dip of her head. She wanted to help the clan any way possible, even if she didn't know any herbs beside the ones that were common knowledge. She was sure Berrypaw would find a way around that problem.

It would help keep her mind off her brother, too.
Old August 6th, 2024, 05:38 AM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

"Herb patrols? Alright, I’ve got some time." Duskleaf said to himself as he heard Berrypaw's announcement, quickly making his way over.

[Lazy post because it’s first thing in the morning XD]

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old August 6th, 2024, 03:59 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Splashleap showed up, because Splashleap was bored. And also she didn't want to die because the medicine cats had no herbs. So yeah, she showed up. (open?)
Old August 6th, 2024, 07:58 PM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Bravebolt padded closer to see about helping

Rainingpaw_13 moons old_Purrk(s) FlockTogether tier.1_Other N/A

Bravebolt_?moons like a young elder_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Has been a twoleg ratter for most of his life.

Nutkit_4moons_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Nutkit has trouble with verbal communication.
Old Today, 10:57 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Unbelievable

Event [#event]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw had been murmuring to Fadingstar for some advice on how to do all this, and now, she finally collected the courage to raise her voice again. She giggled and shook her head at Daisykit, lightly shooing her away with a whispered promise to hangout with her later. The medicine cat apprentice also returned Foxleap's smile, grateful for the brief display of encouragement... she could use it, with the war her tail was trembling.Her leafy-green eyes surveyed the assembled cats and she took in a shaky, deep breath before continuing.

"Alright! I have laid out some herbs here for you all to look at. We'll need as much as we can get of each thing, so... g-grab all you can, okay?" She added a bit sheepishly at the end, as if that wasn't already a given... Focus, Berry!

"Since we're up on a bunch of rocks, most of you are gonna have to travel down towards the forest, so... sorry. Heh. Ahem, well... I-I'm gonna split you up into patrols with a leader, too. So... here we go!"

Berrypaw nudged some flowers into view, motioning with her tail. "This is marigold — a small, short, yellowish-orange flower that usually grows in bunches in the forest...Duskleaf [ @Concorde ], you can take Willowtail and Softpaw [ both @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ] with you to find some. This one is pretty important, so try to find a lot, if you can!"

Next, she gestured to another flower laying on the rock. "This is borage — a purple star-shaped flowers that grow on skinny stalks. The leaves of this plant are really big and wide, so it should be easy to spot on the forest floor... Owltalon [ @Marigoldwhisper ], you can take Foxleap [ @twizzypaw ] and Adderstrike [ @Fish ] with you to find some.

Then Berrypaw turned to the next bunch of cats with a slight chuckle. "We also need cobwebs... rather desperately. You guys should be all too familiar with it, but just in case — it's really sticky white stuff, mostly found in spider nests or any sort of dark crevice in between rocks, or tree holes... this is essential to stop bleeding, so we'll need as much as possible! It's easiest to collect by wrapping it around some small sticks... and saves it from sticking to your fur too much," she added with a light purr. "Heroneye [ @Fits ], you can take Rainpaw [ @Luna16 ] and Floodsight [ @goodacacia ] to go look for cobwebs. Like I said... as much as you can carry!"

Then she glanced over at the next few cats, pawing forward a bright flower. "This is a poppy flower — bright red with a black center, usually in sparse bunches or so in the forest. It grows seeds on the inside, which is what we're aiming for; you can bring the whole flower if that's easier than carrying a bunch of tiny seeds," she purred in amusement. "Caveclaw [ @Idiotic.Bean101 ], you can take Sunsetgleam [ @Minkuu ] and Ravenpaw [ @/Luna16 ] to find poppy flowers/seeds in the forest."

Next, Berrypaw took in a breath (she wasn't used to talking this much) before turning to the next few volunteers, pawing forward some moss. "I-I think most of us know what moss looks like, heh... b-but we'll need a whole lot of it for soaking up bleeding for any wound. It's soft, green, kinda mushy stuff that usually grows on rocks and trees, especially by water... Brokenstream [ @TanghuluCat ], you can take Deerspark [ @/Marigoldwhisper ] and Marigoldpaw [ @/same ] with you... get as much as you can carry!"

Okay, only a few more... she padded over to the next few cats, dropping another flower at their paws (she didn't know what this herb did yet, but she kept that part to herself, heh). "This is coltsfoot — a very short, low-growing yellow flower grows anywhere in the forest, but mostly by the roots of trees. We'll mainly need the leaves, so make sure to grab those too. Fadingstar [ @occultation ], you can take Larkwing [ @Neptune. ] and Irisfrost [ @kittycatburmise ] to find some."

Okay... last group! Jeez, this was a lot of talking. The small she-cat took in a shaky breath and padded over to the last three cats, almost out of breath from both her nerves and yapping. "O-Okay, so you guys... these are juniper berries." She pawed some over to them for reference. "Small, purple-blue berries, usually found in a dark green bush that has spiky leaves. They have a very pungent smell... as you can tell," she grunted, shriveling her pink nose a bit. "It's in the forest, but mainly grows in drier places, so try to look away from water. Splashleap [ @ gs29513 ], you can take Spiraltail [ @Tallstar ] and Bravebolt [ @Yoshdo ]." She also didn't know what juniper berries did yet, but hey, they were in the den and she'd seen them around... must be important.

Finally done! Okay, so... the little brown flecked she-cat stepped back to see everyone, feeling her skin burn under her fur. She didn't exactly enjoy bossing cats around... but at least this meant they'd get some herbs they desperately needed.

"Alright, I-I'll be staying right here, so... report back to me as soon as you can... and, uh, t-thanks, everyone!" She added sheepishly at the end before wriggling her tail, as if a signal for them to head out. Thank StarClan, that's over... deep breaths now...

HERB PATROLS WILL BE DUE ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 15TH.

But feel free to bring them before! If you need an extension, please let me or occy know by the 13th!

We would encourage a posting order, with the first cat listed being the patrol leader. All cats should report back to Berrypaw with their herbs, however, since you're all carrying them individually. You can use dice rolls or any of your preferred methods for patrols. If there are any questions at all, please ask me or occy!

ASSIGNMENTS [for easy reference]:

- Duskleaf [ @/Concorde ] is taking Willowtail and Softpaw [ both @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa ] to find marigold.

- Owltalon [ @/Marigoldwhisper ] is taking Foxleap [ @/twizzypaw ] and Adderstrike [ @/Fish ] to find borage.

- Heroneye [ @/Fits ] is taking Rainpaw [ @/Luna16 ] and Floodsight [ @/goodacacia ] to find cobwebs.

- Caveclaw [ @/Idiotic.Bean101 ] is taking Sunsetgleam [ @/Minkuu ] and Ravenpaw [ @/Luna16 ] to find poppy flowers/seeds (it's easiest to just pick the whole flower, but feel free to be creative by carrying the seeds in a leaf or something if you want hehe)

- Brokenstream [ @/TanghuluCat ], is taking Deerspark [ @/Marigoldwhisper ] and Marigoldpaw [ @/same ] to find moss.

- Fadingstar [ @/occultation ] is taking Larkwing [ @/Neptune. ] and Irisfrost [ @/kittycatburmise ] to find coltsfoot.

- Splashleap [ @gs29513 ] is taking Spiraltail [ @/Tallstar ] and Bravebolt [ @/Yoshdo ] to find juniper berries.

...and thanks for participating! we are very grateful!

-

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; Today at 10:58 AM.
Old Today, 11:24 AM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\45 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
Herbs! Ya gotta love em, or hate em. Didn't really matter to Owltalon personally how others felt about the odd smelling plants, they were helpful, and she sure didn't mind finding some for the herbalists. "Al'ight y'all! Get yer rumps o'er 'ere, we need to do this quickly and efficiently." Owltalon had a good amount of faith in her patrol mates, so no doubt they'd pull through.

Tags:
@Fish // Adderstrike
@twizzypaw // Foxleap

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\26 moons\Riverclan
"Da da da we're dead-"

Purrks: One With The Warren [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

---
Deerspark was fully aware that he had practically been volunteering for this, and yet, hearing his name get called was enough for him to get mental whiplash. AH! What was that!? Who?! Oh... Oh herbs. Okay. Sure. Two cats he was familiar with, but they probably didn't know him (expected. He was an antisocial ball of fur). So, Deerspark just curled up and waited for them. Though, the white and orange apprentice seemed to get to him first. She bounded up to him, her strides clumsy and unorganized. Deerspark just blinked away the pebbles that sprang up in her wake.

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Appretice\9 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -
HERBSSS! She had no right to be so excited, especially since it was just moss, but oh boy, was she excited! Oh finally, finally, finally! She'd been wanting to put her skills to good use for eons now, and the opportunity was opening up to her. Seeing as one of the patrol members, (Deerspark was it?) was already waiting, Marigoldpaw scrambled up to the tom, a wide smile plastered onto her face. "Hello! I'm uhm Marigoldpaw! Kinda forgot your name, super sorry about that."

Tags:
@TanghuluCat // Brokenstream

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 11:29 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
27 Moons

LionHeart

————————

So she was grabbing Sunsetgpeam and Ravenpaw to get poppy seeds.
Alright.

“Sunsetgleam, Ravenpaw, over here.” She said rather bluntly, just loud enough to hear.

@Minkuu - @Luna16

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)