Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
the wco cafe corner
by phantom
Today 04:04 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Alderheart2763
Today 04:01 PM
Blossom's quick adopts!
Last post by Oliver
Today 04:00 PM
Ravenpaw Finder
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 03:55 PM

Old Today, 10:17 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: The Starpoint

Caveclaw-She/They
26 Moons(as of rp)

LionHeart

———————

Caveclaw listened again as she heard that Moonpaw was being reassigned to her.
Well, now to found the apprentice.

Caveclaw looked around for Moonpaw.

@Goopysharkboi

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Today, 10:30 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Bravebolt explained what was going on in a more simple manner to Nutkit, allowing him to take the information in at his own pace. He pulled his nephew closer grooming the kit.

Rainingpaw yowled her pleasure about the new apprentices proud of her clan. As Fadingstar came around to Rowanmane she became worried. She really didn't want to change mentor again. She would have to ask about training.

Rainingpaw_13 moons old_Purrk(s) FlockTogether tier.1_Other N/A

Bravebolt_?moons like a young elder_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Has been a twoleg ratter for most of his life.

Nutkit_4moons_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Nutkit has trouble with verbal communication.
Old Today, 10:38 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Caveclaw-She/They
26 Moons(as of rp)

LionHeart

———————

Caveclaw listened again as she heard that Moonpaw was being reassigned to her.
Well, now to found the apprentice.

Caveclaw looked around for Moonpaw.

@Goopysharkboi
Moonpaw was still watching Fadingstar, and Grimpaw was having to literally tug at the apprentice's ears to get her attention.
"Moonpaw. I think that's Caveclaw over there. Go on, go over." He meowed to Moonpaw. She snapped out of her little trance and began looking around before noticing Caveclaw and approaching.

"Caveclaw, right? I'm Moonpaw. I'll try to be a good apprentice." She meowed softly.
Old Today, 11:00 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbalTea View Post
@sleepyyjax

Ah , Oliverat got a apprentice? The small cat quickly got up to go find this Shellpaw. Approaching the cat, Oliverat greeted him warmly “Ey, Shellpaw right? Name's Oliverat, we are gonna get along just fine kidda!" (Training thread up soon!)

Shellpaw

he/they - 6 moons - Go with the flow [inactive]

Shellpaw's ears perked up as he heard his name. Paw! That was fun to hear! Oliverat seemed kind, he was happy about that. "Yay!" He jumped up, "I can't wait to start!"

[thanks so much :D]
Away August 9th-18th will be on short replies/ focusing on time sensitive rps <3

Old Today, 11:03 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyjax View Post

Shellpaw

he/they - 6 moons - Go with the flow [inactive]

Shellpaw's ears perked up as he heard his name. Paw! That was fun to hear! Oliverat seemed kind, he was happy about that. "Yay!" He jumped up, "I can't wait to start!"

[thanks so much ]
“Bet ya can't, but let's wait till meetings over, okay with you?" Oliverat chuckled lightly at the apprentices excitement. [You're welcome!]
Old Today, 01:32 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Unbelievable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post
Weepingpaw sighed.. Nodding.

Willowtail giggled as Stagheart's name was called, ignoring the pang of longingness in her belly. "Congrats." She purred, her wobbly purr showing her uncertanty regardless of her happy face.

Daisykit lay inbetween Stagheart's paws. "You'll still visit me right?" Daisykit meowed.

@squidz

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 52 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart's eyes glinted in pleasant surprise. Another apprentice under his paws... It seemed that Fadingstar was fond of these apprentices (as any leader would be, of course, looking at their future warriors) and he was all the more determined not to disappoint. He dipped his head before rising to his paws.

At Willowpaw's purr he smiled and nodded his head. "Hopefully I'll train 'em as well as I did you, huh?" He added with a bit of his dry humor. To Daisykit, he chuckled a bit, lightly sliding her off his large paws.

"Mhm, sure, kid. I'll be a bit busier, but I'll come by from time to time,"
he assured. With a final nod to them, he padded over to find Baneberrypaw. The large tom's head swiveled until he found the form of the apprentice and stopped just in front of him. He dipped his head respectively, his gruff, low voice moving in a smooth drawl as he spoke — a little rough around the edges, but still enough warmth there to know he was being friendly.

"Hi there, Baneberrypaw. I'm Stagheart... suppose we'll be gettin' to know each other from here on out."

[ @Blaaze - baneberrypaw ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 01:50 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Appretice\8 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -
News, news, news. Marigoldpaw let it all fill her ears as she leaned back and took in Fadingstar's mildly concerning words. Kits leaving? Apprentices leaving? Wait a moment, DUSKLION WAS MISSING!? Well, maybe her being gone wasn't too cataclysmic considering the fact that quite literally nocat noticed besides those close to her. And, while to was a bit rude to think (so she mentally apologized for even having the thought), she honestly wouldn't mind if Dusklion suddenly disappeared. She was a murderer after all... But also the deputy, YOUR deputy. Could you let go of the murder thing for one measley second? No. She couldn't. But in truth, she wished she could and ultimately agreed with her logical thoughts.

That's when Marigoldpaw realized she hadn't responded to Aspenkit's first comment about how this place was totally not Riverclan (agreeable) and how the territory tour was kind of insignificant because of that. He was right, definitely right. Marigoldpaw was only getting more and more homesick as the days passed, so his comment was met with a delayed sigh or agreement.

Then Aspenkit spoke again and Marigoldpaw burst out giggling. "Gee, are you a mind-reader? I was kind of thinking the same thing uh. I didn't even notice." She kept her voice at a whisper, not wishing to have the deputy overhear and then accidentally offend her. Even if Marigoldpaw didn't really like Dusklion, that gave her no right to make fun of her. Being gone from the clan for even a quarter moon was something Marigoldpaw could sympathize with. It absolutely sucked being all alone, and guessing by the fact that she was near the medicine den, Dusklion probably wasn't feeling too well.

So, the smaller cat made an effort to look the deputy square in the eyes (which was stupid hard to do considering she hated eye contact) and mouth the words, "You're doing great." Marigoldpaw knew she would've appreciated something like that when she was sick and withered, no doubt the deputy would appreciate it. Or she wouldn't. That was also an unfortunate option...

"No, I don't think they can. Maybe older ones..." Marigoldpaw answered, quickly turned back to look sideways at her friend. She then smiled and batted at his nose. "'Course you won't. I believe you follow the rules just fine."
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
•| Aspenpaw |•
he/him |6 moons | Riverclan apprentice
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[1/200]|
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Aspenkit attempted to dodge the batting but decided to let Marigoldpaw do her thing, he scrunched up his face and stuck his tongue in a playful display of defiance before dropping his expression completely and whipping his head around to face fadingstar once more. The quick motion hurt his neck but it was the least of his worries- it was time. Finally! So many moons and days of waiting, he was going to become an apprentice!! With a single glance back at his friend, he shot her a big toothy smile. One which reflected his excitement he felt inside. Standing up, he left Marigoldpaw's side and with all the self control he could muster, he managed not run towards the center but instead walk....speed walk....trot. ok so maybe he ran a little bit-- but hey! It's not HIS fault that he is so stars damned excited!!! This was the moment that every kit dreamed of and it was here!

Rushing to his spot, he spared a glance at the other kits that would be getting their apprentice names and mentors. One of which he recognised, Salamanderkit! She had been there during that raid, he remembers her! Although- was she eating something? Discreetly he bumped the she cat with his tail in greeting, sparring her a wide smile before looking back up at the starpoint. If only Shorecrest could see him now. She'd probably shout at him, or scold him for not grooming his pelt and looking like he had just came back from a battle with dirt. Yeah, his fur was a mess. It was standing up in all directions and yet he couldn't being himself to actually neaten it. Whether it was the excitement or maybe the memory of watching mother's groom their kits before they went for there ceremony.....it didn't matter! Atleast he wasn't the only one.

Fadingstar began to speak, he assigned them to their mentors and guess what- Aspenpaw had been first! Just hearing his new name sent another wave of energy through him, so much so that he couldn't stop himself from fidgeting on the spot. Floodsight, he knew the she cat. Mainly because she had visited the nursery a bunch, he could tell she liked kits but also because she was the culprit who had taken kits out of camp. He was a bit surprised it had been her but now atleast he could make sure she didn't do it again, yeah he'd be there to stop it. Turning to face the crowd of cats surrounding them he felt almost light with pride. Like his paws weren't touching the ground and he could just float away. His eyes scanned the crowd of gathered cats for someone he knew he would never find. She wasn't here. Biting back the unwanted emotions that were rising, he searched for a different pelt. Cool scar lady. Dusklion. Berrypaw. Marigoldpaw. His clanmates. His new denmates- your an apprentice now aspenkit- PAW. Life a little! She'd be proud and you know it.

Aspenpaw sniffed, shutting his eyes refusing to let them get glossy. Shaking his head he turned to the voice that addressed him, his first instinct was to glare at the young warrior but she was riverclan. His clanmates were allowed to make mistakes. With a bright smile he touch noses with his new mentor, his ear Di twitch at being called little one. Not something he liked to here. "I'm not little" he muttered, flicking his tail behind him before looking back up at floodsight. By looking, I mean he REALLY looked at her. Hmmmmmmm he was unsure how this mentor and apprentice thing would go. "don't worry, I won't cause you any problems. I'll be the best apprentice out there I swear it! And once my training is done fadingstar will have forgiven you" He said determinedly. Though he didn't like the idea his mentor had broken such a key rule, he was sure it was a genuine mistake however if it happened again...he wouldn't be too quick to forgive.

Tags:
- Floodsight ( @goodacacia )
- Salamanderkit (mini mention @nyme )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 01:59 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 52 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart's eyes glinted in pleasant surprise. Another apprentice under his paws... It seemed that Fadingstar was fond of these apprentices (as any leader would be, of course, looking at their future warriors) and he was all the more determined not to disappoint. He dipped his head before rising to his paws.

At Willowpaw's purr he smiled and nodded his head. "Hopefully I'll train 'em as well as I did you, huh?" He added with a bit of his dry humor. To Daisykit, he chuckled a bit, lightly sliding her off his large paws.

he assured. With a final nod to them, he padded over to find Baneberrypaw. The large tom's head swiveled until he found the form of the apprentice and stopped just in front of him. He dipped his head respectively, his gruff, low voice moving in a smooth drawl as he spoke — a little rough around the edges, but still enough warmth there to know he was being friendly.

"Hi there, Baneberrypaw. I'm Stagheart... suppose we'll be gettin' to know each other from here on out."

Willowtail purred gently, "I'm sure you will. don't forget, I taught her how to crouch so I should get some credit no?" She teased, sending her adoptive father off with a gentle lick on his shoulder.Purring as Daisykit jumped up and down with joy at Stagheart's words. Willowtail winced and grabbed Daisykit by her scruff as she ran up to Stagheart once again, her eyes gleaming with mischief.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 02:44 PM
Put your back on me

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

— STAGHEART —

◇ Baneberrypaw ◇
◇ The Storyteller ◇
Purrks: None
Oh, wow! She was an apprentice now! Baneberrypaw's rounded ears perked up even higher as she heard cheers. Yay, she was going to be a warrior! The best warrior ever! Her smile was evident. Nothing short of joy shot through the tortoiseshell like a lightning bolt, and she looked around for her mentor. She hoped Stagheart was fun! Not too serious. And when when approached her she did feel a little sober. He was look too fun, looked super serious. Her crestfallen face was quickly masked with curiosity. Maybe he was just being professional, and he actually was super fun! Yeah! Surely that was the case.. right? The scarred tom (old man) introduced himself, and he sounded friendly so Baneberrypaw felt no traces of fear. She had hope he could be fun, and would like her.

"Hiya, Stagheart! I'm Baneberrypaw, but you know that, and I'm super excited to train! I want to be the best warrior Riverclan has ever seen! I.. don't know if I will, but I'll try my hardest, promise." She swore earnestly, smiling up at him. What else was she supposed to say? Oh, right. She had to touch noses with him like everyone else. Standing on her tiptoes, Baneberrypaw made the effort to try and bop her nose on his. Her blue eyes would grow a bit cross-eyed at the gestures she looked curiously at the scar on his chin."Say, if you don't mind me asking, what's that from? Does if still tingle? Once I cut my paw on a stick and it got scabby. But it didn't scar. Thats so cool!"

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; Today at 02:44 PM.
Old Today, 03:40 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
Salamanderkit tries to stay put for this part at the very least, but spying her littermate hopping up for their own name stokes her enthusiasm like the unruly flame it is; as does the quick and friendly greeting from Aspenkit, who she's terribly relieved to see can finally begin some proper training.

They're all going to get so strong and none of them will have to cower behind the warriors again!

She gets the better of her buggy mouthful by the time their names are being called, swallowing down a few rough, unappetizing bits and surreptitiously (she thinks) spitting out whatever chitinous pieces are too hard to handle. Shellpaw, you're going with Oliverat. Hehe..hehehehe. She's gotta ask him to ask about the name, someday...or maybe she'll just do it herself. Beastflame, you'll be training Salamanderpaw.

Oohh. She swivels, owl-like, trying to catch sight of her mentor over one shoulder. Aughhh, now that she's heard it all Salamanderpaw wants ia to be cut loose so she can track this cat down and start her training—and then she's gotta box a ton of cats, but that's a 'later' thing. Impatient, the shaggy little calico squirms in place. Let's go, let's go... She's up on her feet, resolved to make a break for it by the time Fadingstar moves to mentor reassignments because those guys already got their ceremonies and she doesn't think she needs to sit still and be mindful of something like a change in mentor—

Dragonflypaw, with Tinytoad's disappearance you'll need a new mentor.

Wait, that—that can't...huh?? No. No, see, that's just so weird, because Salamanderpaw swears that she heard Fadingstar say the craziest, most outrageous thing, just now. She swears he just said, Tinytoad's disappearance. Only that's wrong because Tinytoad's...uh, Tinytoad's right...right over...??? Salamanderpaw turns bodily, leaning onto her back feet and meerkatting for some sorely needed height as she looks out at the crowd of her clanmates. Disappearance. No. Tinytoad's not missing, she's just busy. Right? Warrior-mamas are busy; everyone knows that. Salamanderpaw doesn't know what to make of the sudden flash of outrage that spoils her mood. That it's largely directionless only frustrates her further. Salamanderpaw is angry, but she can't tell who or what at.

Salamanderpaw looks ready for a fight that isn't coming by the time she drops back down to all four paws, ears pinned flat and pelt bristling. Today wasn't supposed to feel like this. Gotta get a move on, now, but there's something...important, isn't there? Something that's not getting done. Dual-colored pick apart the crowd, the happy young faces, the watchful older ones—ah! Her brother's found their way to a warrior's side. Must be Oliverat. Salamanderpaw sucks a deep breath in and shouts!:

"GOOD JOB SHELLPAW! YOU DID IT AND I'M PROUD OF YOU!!"

Tinytoad can't be here to say it, so Salamanderpaw will. She sticks her tongue out for good measure—being an annoying sister is a chronic condition—before leaving the new mentor-apprentice pair to their business together. She's gotta go find her own, now, right? Beastflame. It's ringin' a bell.

@sleepyyjax ; SHELLPAW

gravelly waypoint