Today 07:52 PM

Old Today, 06:01 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Weepingwillow and Nightwhisper watched

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 06:31 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by babysith View Post
┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan
Interacting with: Beepaw
A grey-brown, long haired she-cat with tabby stripes and big yellow eyes. She is of average stature, if not only slightly on the larger side.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

As soon as her name was called her fur stood on end. An apprentice so young was unusual to have, but she would not underestimate her new charge. On the contrary, she was rather optimistic. Cedarstrike scoured the crowd for the little kitten formerly know as Beekit. It would not be long until the she-cat stumbled upon him. "Ah- You must be my new apprentice. Beepaw, correct?" She gave him a once over before meeting his eyes with a small smile. "You must be very proud of yourself- I know we're all proud of you for proving you have what it takes so young."

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Bee.jpg
Beepaw
He/him, 3 moons, Thunderclan Apprentice

Beepaw looked up at Cedarstrike with wide round eyes. He had so many questions, but so little time, what should he ask first? What should he learn about his mentor? Maybe he should ask her about her own time as an apprentice, or maybe he should ask her about battles she has been in. "Hi! Yes I'm Beepaw! I'm so excited to be an apprentice now! How was your days as an apprentice? Did you train a lot? How many battles have you been in? Did Thunderclan win? I mean obviously Thunderclan won, our clan is amazing!" Beepaw's body practically trembled with his growing excitement at this rate.

Help me hatch my babies
Old Today, 06:38 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 6 | No purrks

Morningpaw allowed himself a small smile, though it was likely more of a smirk at Wolfhive's praise. That meant a lot to Morningpaw because, one, Wolfhive was one of the few cats' whose opinion of him that actually mattered. The young apprentice soon to be warrior nodded his head shortly, "Of course, Wolfhive." Though, if he didn't sit down soon then he would be the disturbance and Morningpaw refused to stoop so low as to ruin a meeting for any other cat unlike a certain pair of apprentices among the many examples Morningpaw could pull out if he thought for more than five seconds on it.

He settled under the stormcrest once more, his tail swaying behind him lazily, then after Bumblestar addressed what just went down it was time. Morningpaw heard his name, for hopefully the last time, he didn't like it. He remembered what Bumblestar had told him in the leader's den not too long ago. Soon he wouldn't have to hear it anymore and that would be one less thing angering him constantly. He never could understand why it triggers him so much, but he woudn't have to after just a few more moments. The apprentice quickly got to his paws and settled closer to underneath the warrior. Then shot a glance over his shoulder towards the crowd in search of Kestrelpaw.

His mind went to the fact that the only time that they've interacted was when she had been pestering him and Morningpaw was... Morningpaw. Well, whatever, he didn't really hold a grudge over stuff like that. Which may be surprising, now if it was repeated then Morningpaw certainly would but getting forever mad at someone for stupid things like that was stupid, even he knew that.
[ @Rose - Kestrelpaw ? | @BEAR. - Brief Wolf interaction ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 06:46 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

"You're quite welcome, daughter." He curled his tail tighter around her, drawing her away from the other warriors.

Had a scuffle not broken out just a few feet away, Mountaintalon would have sneered at Wolfhive again, but it seemed their interaction would be cut short. He watched with mild disinterest as the Hornet intervened, then turned his gaze back to Kestrelpaw once she was called up. With a critical frown, he leaned back to inspect her, used his tongue to smooth out a stray piece of fur on the top of her head, and then gave her a nudge. "Go on. We'll discuss a fix later."

Right after, he lifted his muzzle and jerked his head in Orangepaw's direction, signaling the new apprentice over to him.

[ @Idiotic.Bean101 @BEAR. @Rose @Blaaze ]
Old Today, 06:50 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Wait- what?! She would be renamed Brightpaw!? Well, coulda been worse. Now where was her new mentor, Hawkcatcher. In the back of her mind, the new apprentice could barely believe this. Brightpaw..... well, she'd have to get used to that. Brightpaw.....
@Luminous

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.
Old Today, 06:54 PM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroogi View Post

Fawnpaw
She/Her / Apprentice / 4M / ThC

---

The brown she-cat spotted a cat looking at her rather oddly.. AHAH! That must be Goosebelly! Trotting up to him, she reached and touched her nose to his.

"Oh my gosh, hiii! I'm super duper excited to start!" She mewed, smiling up at him. "What first? Hunting? Battle? Territory tour? I'll train so hard and no one will dare mess with me!!"

Her tail stuck straight up as she did an imitation of a hunters crouch she had seen apprentices do before. It wasn't perfect, but it certainly wasn't awful either.
Goosebelly froze when they touched their noses. [B]"You're awfully friendly."/B] He looked down at her as she did her imitation and almost let out a small chuckle. But he didn't. "Resting. Warriors must rest."
Old Today, 07:02 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs

@Alderheart2763 @Bluest+r~ @BEAR.
@Neptune.

Risingstorm glared at hollowbrat as they stayed put the warrior sighed still looking for twisted paw the warrior didnt even take notice of the commotion around till his name was said by wolfhive the warrior looked over ...oh he would be supervising vinepaw,kit? and beetlpaw cleaning out and making dens he sighed nodding his head "Okay wolfhive " the said not sure where to start he felt a bit overwhelmed but he would manage

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 07:05 PM
losing sanity

@Alderheart2763 @Bluest+r~ @BEAR.
@Neptune.

Risingstorm glared at hollowbrat as they stayed put the warrior sighed still looking for twisted paw the warrior didnt even take notice of the commotion around till his name was said by wolfhive the warrior looked over ...oh he would be supervising vinepaw,kit? and beetlpaw cleaning out and making dens he sighed nodding his head "Okay wolfhive " the said not sure where to start he felt a bit overwhelmed but he would manage

(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 07:07 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 106/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Wolfhive's growl was unexpected, to say the least. Owning? Who was he talking about? Wolfhive didn't know what he was talking about, surely. A scoff tickled the back of her throat, but she didn't let it out, turqoise eyes peering after the Hornet as he departed. Maybe Papa was right, Wolfhive was just bad news. 'Maybe'?? Of course Papa was right.

But the niggling feeling of doubt lingered, accompanied by a small, tiny sense of loss as Wolfhive left to go deal with two fighting apprentices. That was awkward, one of them was her age. Regardless, a small part of her had wanted to see Wolfhive here, with Mountaintalon and Sproutfleck, when she got her name, among the cats she knew best. Then again... that was no thought to think. Papa would surely not like it at all if he knew.

So, tucking this tangled knot of feelings away, Kestrelpaw turned instead towards her leader as Bumblestar began to speak once more. Most of it didn't concern her - until the very end, and Kestrelpaw was vibrating with excitement again, fur puffing up eagerly. She had seen Morningpaw around more frequently lately - and had even interacted with the tom a singular time (in which he had gotten very angry at her for some odd reason), but when her excited gaze met his as he turned around, Kestrelpaw realized that he didn't seem hostile at all. Huh.

Hopping to her paws as Mountaintalon urged her onward, Kestrelpaw briefly attempted to headbutt his shoulder. "Okay, Dad. Thank you thank you thank you soo much." The apprentice blurted out, and then scurried off to sit beside her fellow graduate.

[ @BEAR. - Wolfhive / @dino. - Mountaintalon & Bumblestar / @Oliver - Morningpaw ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 07:10 PM
losing sanity

cliffjumper was happy for the new apprentices and a bit worried for rising storm who would have their hands full

(art by Dolomedes)