Last post by Kix
Today 10:12 PM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 10:09 PM

Old Today, 08:20 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Willowkit made her way up to the Stormcrest. " I hope Mama is my mentor!" The kit thought. She went up to OrangeFlower and sat next to her. @Rowan

Last edited by Blossom Cry; Today at 08:20 PM.

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Strawberryfur kneaded the ground impatiently as Bumblestar listed all of the kits getting new mentors. Please let me get an apprentice! Please, please, please! Strawberryfur sent up a silent prayer to StarClan. Having been watching the kits, and there being so many, she was deeply hopeful that now would be her opportunity to train one of the young cats.

Sunnystreak watched nervously, his tail tip twitching. He couldn't help but wonder if he'd be assigned an apprentice. And if he did, would be a good mentor? As in, useful. He mentally shook himself, of course he would! He was just as capable as any other warrior his age. His mind went to Halfpaw, and he hoped that if he was assigned an apprentice he would be able to have an impact on that young cat's life in the way that he hoped he had with Halfpaw.

Acornfall sat among his clanmates with anxious excitement. So many changes were happening now! And he just wanted to show up for his clan however they needed him.

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Each new cat to approach simply made Mountaintalon's irritation skyrocket. He shot Sproutfleck a look that was nothing short of murderous and curled his tail tighter around his daughter. Yes, he could get physical, but it would not be here in front of these cats and his leader. It would be elsewhere, perhaps by the RiverClan border, where he could drown Sproutfleck in the river and let the body float away.

His leader was continuing, and so instead of making a scene, he simply hissed to Wolfhive, "She is my daughter. I will decide what's best for her."

Turning to Kestrelpaw, he let a heavy sigh blow through his nose. "No. We wouldn't want to make a scene during all of these ceremonies, no, would we?" His eyes softened - false sympathy and forgiveness that hid cold loathing. "Of course I am proud of you for completing your training, and we wouldn't want to ruin that, either. You can just tell B//umblestar later. No need to make a fuss right now."

He bumped his nose against the top of her head, satisfaction coiling in his gut. "Now keep quiet and behave."

[ @Blaaze @Rose @BEAR. ]
Old Today, 08:23 PM
shh, i don’t sleep

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

OrangeFlower
Female | 30 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Posts: 20
white fluffy she-cat with an orange circle in the center of her face, orange ears, paws, and a tail tip. her eyes are a bright green and she has floppy ears
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Blossom Cry (love WillowKit header by Marigold btw!)

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

Oh I’m so proud of you kiddo! Now go- step up there! Let everyone acknowledge you!” she rumbled happily, nudging her kit in a caring way towards where the other kits seemed to be gathering.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Hiatus Aug. 4th-9th
Old Today, 08:27 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Snakefang

21 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Warrior

So she wasn’t the only one who thought having a meeting so soon after the last was strange. Sunpaw seemed a little conflicted before saying so, before saying that Bumblestar might have something positive to say. "Yeah I thought that was quite strange myself." She paused for a moment. "A bit of good news at this meeting would be nice."

That’s when Bumblestar started talking. Okay, so one reassignment, one new cat joined. And then Bumblestar started naming the kits who would become apprentices. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, FIFTEEN?! Wow, that was a lot of new apprentices for one meeting. That in itself was good news, although the numbers were a little unbelievable.

Looking over to Sunpaw, she smiled. "Fifteen new apprentices? Sounds like some good news to me!"

@Kix (sorry this took so long!)

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Today, 08:30 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

HE SAID THAT IN THE END IT IS BEAUTY
THAT IS GOING TO SAVE THE WORLD
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✪ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
PEACHKIT . 5 MOONS . HE/HIM . THUNDERCLAN

Oh yes!!

Peachkit's heart swells with excitement and he bounds forward at Bumblestar's beckon, making a snotty little point to seat himself a tail-length ahead of Whitekit. Such a stupid little thing as where to sit really doesn't matter at all.

Except to Peachkit. To Peachkit, it matters quite a bit.

After a split-second's consideration he cranes to look for Snowkit, whose name had also been called and who is also skipping into place. It feels prudent to honor his best friend status, and he does so with a sharp psst! "Snowkit! Sit here."

@Idiotic.Bean101 ; WHITEKIT tiny pettiness mention
@Snowflake ; SNOWKIT slightly bigger pettiness mention

IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN

Goldenpaw is looking on in astonishment, sat someplace where he can watch comfortably.

"Where'd all those little guys even come from. Who did that."

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; Today at 08:44 PM. Reason: 'is astonishment' come on buddy...
Old Today, 08:58 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Bravekit
wind this world
until the end

+ anypronouns + No purrks

Bravekit had still been sitting there in a silent disappointing mood still steaming over now being able to do more to risingstorm. She had so many ideas against them that she wanted to use but didn't have time for it. She was about to start complaining loudly about it to her mother and brother until Bumblestar called her and Hollow's name. All her previous feelings vanished at the flick of a tail and she was filled with excitement. Yay, she was going to be an apprentice, then she could show others her true strength. Bravekit quickly returned the look to her brother before running to join him in front.

@Neptune.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old Today, 09:00 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Mothkit Rose From His Spot, And Made His Way To The Base Of The Stormcrest. Pride Swelled Up In His Chest, As His Head Turned Up To Bumblestar.

@dino. - Bumblz
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; Today at 09:00 PM.
Old Today, 09:21 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Bee.jpg
Beekit
He/him, Thunderclan kit

It was time! In the names listed, Beekit was mentioned! His little bobbed tail twitched with his excitement and the kit likely looked just about ready to explode in his spot. Pushing himself to his paws the young kit half walked, half jumped to the base of the Stormcrest before taking his seat. Part of him still couldn't believe this was happening, he was about to become an apprentice! Trying to calm the absolute waves of joy shooting off of his, Beekit turned his wide eyes up to look at Bumblestar.

( @dino. )

Help me hatch my babies
Old Today, 10:01 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

And here was the cat of the hour. As if his thoughts had summoned her, Redhawk made her halting way up to Brindlepaw. He would like to be able to say he greeted her with grace and kindness befitting of his illustrious pedigree. What actually happened was his fur fluffed up and his head snapped around to face the molly, tail wrapping tightly around his paws as he lifted his chin. HE was in the right here. SHE was the one who had done wrong, senior, trusted warrior or not.

If nothing else, he got the chance to use the skills that the Shadowclan rat had imparted to him, however unintentionally. He wasn’t quite as good at giving his voice the appropriately innocent tone, but he had a vague idea of what words he ought to say to make Redhawk REALLY squirm. I don’t know. he began, intending to be airy and disinterested but instead coming off in a more…aggressive way. His hot temper was making itself known, that was for sure. I’m no expert, but I reckon it’s supposed to be the apprentices who’re 9 or 10 moons becoming warriors, not the ones that’re six moons. Hmm, wait. That didn’t quite work. They just sounded like he was questioning Bumblestar, and he certainly didn’t intend that.

Then again he continued, hoping to clarify his disdain, I imagine Morningpaw had a mentor who was quite active. Actually took their apprentice out training. The ‘It’s a shame the same can’t be said for me’ went unsaid. @reiya (Sorry that Brindle’s being a butthead)

Last edited by gs29513; Today at 10:02 PM.