Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Mountaintalon Mate Finder
by dino.
Last post by babysith
Today 12:13 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by isla
Today 12:13 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 12:09 AM
Mosspaw training!
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 12:09 AM
[p] Take my advice, 'cuz...
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 12:07 AM

Old July 4th, 2023, 07:28 PM
Simply a guy

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Dark vs Fox, the battle continues [P]

Darkfall

Despite the carnage around him, Darkfall couldn’t help but feel satisfied in having sent his opponent reeling. Ever since he was he began his training as an apprentice, he had found satisfaction each time one of his blows connected with an opponent. This time held a special meaning: He had landed a blow on the cat who had killed one of his clanmates. All he had to do now was keep up the offensive.

Truth be told, Darkfall in a way, was a hypocrite. He could go on and on about ThunderClan coming across his border and stealing, but here he was attempting to do the same thing. ThunderClan had been lax with marking their borders lately, and he believed it justified to take some of their territories in recompense for ending the lives of five of their warriors previously. The black tabby hadn’t been particularly close with any of those who died, but that didn’t mean that their deaths held any less weight. The tom remembered the weight of Whisperingwolf’s corpse as he carried it from the border upon his back. He remembered the ache he felt and the thud that it made when he slid the cold body onto the ground. He remembered the ache in his paws as he dug into the dirt. He remembered the solemn looks on the faces of those who accompanied him to the Moonlit Grove, the anguish in their eyes as they buried their fallen clanmates. He still remembered the tear that rolled from Mirehound’s eye as they stood there, a cat he had grown to respect and that he thought was really strong showing weakness.

All of these things were fresh in Darkfall’s mind as he focused on what was in front of him: the enemy. This battle today was for those who had died defending their land from the very same enemy before him now. The memory of his clanmates who had fallen in the previous battle would give him strength now as he aimed to punish ThunderClan for their prior actions.

Whilst searching for an opening to exploit, the shape in front of him came rushing forward and outstretched paws aimed for his head. Darkfall attempted to avoid Foxflurry’s incoming attack but managed to get some of his ear and upper cheek swiped. Blinking away the pain he gritted his teeth at the stinging sensation he and eyed the cat across from him. He hadn’t wanted to admit it, but she was good. It had been a long time since he last felt this challenged and he knew the slightest slip-up could result in disaster.

Despite himself, young tom let out a low chuckle. This was it! This was the fight he had long anticipated these last few moons. A battle in which both cats’ lives were on the line as they fought for their ideals. He hadn’t always been like this of course. Originally he was quite reserved and considered timid amongst his clanmates, but after experiencing the losses of those dear to him and witnessing the cruelty in which the forest worked had no choice but to harden his heart and adapt. This unfortunately led to him becoming a total battle junkie. Though he wouldn’t go looking for a fight per se, he was not against fighting in them if they came looking for him.

Blood dripping down his face, Darkfall once more bared his teeth and lunged toward Foxflurry in an attempt to try to pin her down with his size. If we was successful he planned to rake his claws down the length of her back.
[ @carmen I’m not too sure how long you wanted to have this dragged out, shall we have them disengage for Dawnstar’s/ShC’s retreat at the end of my next post? I don’t particularly mind if we keep going, but we didn’t really plan to much before hand lol]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; July 10th, 2023 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Whoops, broken mention
Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Dark vs Fox, the battle continues [P]

foxflurry

that place she had sunk so quickly into during the last battle was evading her. that place in her head where she could go and hide while claws and teeth summoned blood from its host. it was evading her, the fury she had become so accustomed to was there, yes, but it wasn't taking over. she wasn't able to disappear. adrenaline coursed through her veins, but the usual dulling of the senses wasn't taking effect- she could feel everything, feel the burning pain of her shoulder, feel the blood drying beneath her claws. the scent of blood was overwhelming, her head spinning.

damn it, this was not the time for vertigo.

claws caught his ear as her combatant ducked away. it wasn't much, not nearly as damaging as she would have hoped, but it would hurt and that would have to do for now. heaving, she stood, circling her opponent, waiting for him to strike. this was harder than last time, harder than thornclaw. she had more experience now, yes, but so did the cat before her. she was older than him, was she not? so why was he so hard to hit, why was foxflurry failing at taking down her newest foe? she had to do it. she would not loose, she would not die here, would not die at the same place where dawnpaw had lost his life. she would not die to the same enemy, she would not let another life be cut short.

though, would her life be cut short? or had she done enough to be considered something, to earn herself a place in memories, a place in starclan? or would she just be another life lost to shadowclan, another body dragged into a grave and made nameless within moons? as much as she pretended she didn't care, she did. foxflurry would not be lost to the winds, and she would not be vanquished by a stars-forsaken shadowclanner.

it was too loud, too loud. she couldn't keep the blood from thundering in her ears or block out the yells around her, but she would make it work, latch her focus on to darkfall, and not let go.

he laughed and she did too, baring her teeth in a forced smile. he was younger than her, but just as good. that wouldn't do, no, no. she had more experience, there had to be something she could do to pull ahead. they had crossed the border. they had been the ones to start it. they were the reason so many were dead, and she would not give them the option to add another to leave another carcass for the birds. one day, she would die, but that day would not be today.

[ actually tweaking, got a 4 for defense ]

he lunged towards her and she rose to meet him with outstretched claws, only to be squashed by his weight, tumbling onto her back. oh no, no. this was not how it was supposed to happen. this was not how it was supposed to end. sliding her paws between her and the enemy, she raked at his stomach, praying that it would be able to distract him long enough to slip away. she could use this, she could use this. she had to use this, she would not lose. they were counting on her to pull through, she wasn't allowed to die. she wouldn't be another body shoved into the ground.

no mourners. no funerals.

not for her.

[ @Dark ]
very timely, i know //

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's

Last edited by carmen; Yesterday at 08:13 PM.