Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 03:27 PM
warblerpaw's training [p]
Last post by finley !!
Today 03:26 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Aolani
Today 03:04 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 02:54 PM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:43 PM

Old June 20th, 2024, 03:10 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

RiverClan RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den (Temporary)

This will be RiverClan's temporary medicine cat's den while they are at the mountain camp. The only people allowed to post here without permission are @squidz / Berrypaw and @starry / Mistyshard, anyone else please submit a healing request or vm/dm me if it's a different matter.

A description of the den will follow soon.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old July 13th, 2024, 12:21 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den (Temporary)

II She/Her II 27 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T2 ● The Collector ]

Uggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Why did she feel so sick??? It seems like for the past few days Spottedstream was just out of whack. Maybe she had eaten a bad piece of prey? That was most likely it. The bengal molly trudged her way to Mistyshard's den, crystalline hues gazing inside the den before she entered. "Mistyshard? I don't want to take up your time, but I was wondering if you could help me?" the young warrior called softly, seating herself by the den entry. "My stomach has been bothering me, and I've been feeling quite nauseous. Was thinking I ate a bad piece of prey or something, but I wanted to get your opinion on it," she explained calmly, a yawn escaping her maw once she finished. Spottedstream had an idea she wished wasn't true, but she needed to be sure. She saw it with Goldie once. Please don't be what I think it is. she thought. It is a bad piece of prey, no need to panic, Spottedstream. It is a bad piece of prey, It is a bad piece of prey.

[ @starry - Misty ]
[lmk if this isn't where im supposed to post !!]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 19th, 2024, 05:13 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard looked up as she heard Spottedstream's voice at the den entrance. The medicine cat's one amber eye softened with concern as she saw the young warrior's weary expression. "Come on in, Spottedstream," she said in a friendly manner, waving her tail to invite the molly inside. "Let's see what we can do for you."

She listened carefully as Spottedstream described her symptoms, her mind already running through possible causes. The thought of bad prey crossed her mind, but there were other possibilities too. She closely remembered Mossfreckle's words about the symptoms of pregnancy... this was suspicious.

After an examination, mainly with her gaze, Mistyshard stepped back and looked at Spottedstream with a thoughtful expression. "It's hard to say for sure just yet. It could be something you ate, but we should keep an eye on it to be safe. Make sure you drink plenty of water and rest. Hm... I have a suspicion but I can't know without doing this.."

Mistyshard gave Spottedstream a reassuring smile, hoping to ease her worries. "Could you lay on your back and I'll feel your belly for anything unusual?"

( @Bean / Spottedstream ) (Can you remind me of how many kits spotted will be getting?)

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Like a CHILD, Redmire was hauled into the den by Duskleaf. The Lionheart had shot immediately up to the top of her kill list, and she was a bristling, snarling ball of fury as she managed to finally shake herself free of his grip and collapse onto the floor.

"You better pray I never get my claws on you-" She spat the words like poison and staggered to her feet, making it about two steps forward before her shaky limbs gave out and she fell a second time. Utterly embarrassing. She opted to give him her worst death-glare possible instead to save face.

[ @squidz @Seamrog for duskleaf involvement ]
Old Yesterday, 09:12 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Busy

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw let out a squeak of surprise when she heard the venomous words of Redmire followed by a thud. Whirling around from their meager herb stores, the apprentice's eyes shot wide open, seeing the warrior's state. Oh, stars... this didn't look good. She instinctively glanced around for Mistyshard — but dangit, her mentor was out. This would be on her... and she had to act, fast.

Racing over, Berrypaw looked worriedly between Duskleaf and Redmire "Wha... what happened to her?" She gasped, her voice shakier than usual, beginning to peer down at the warrior. The gashes on Redmire's coat were obviously asking for attention, but they looked... kinda gross, really... as if they hadn't been taken care of.

Wait... had Redmire ever gotten healed after the raid on RiverClan?

The thought made dread immediately pool in Berry's belly. Great StarClan...

The medicine cat apprentice listened for any answer to her exclamation as she darted back to the herb stores, anxiously mumbling to herself as she pawed together whatever she thought might be useful... oh goodness, would marigold even still be helpful in this state? Was it too late? She had no idea...

When Berrypaw returned to the feisty warrior, she grimaced upon taking a closer inspection at the twin shoulder gashes. Oh, yeah... they looked bad. Really bad. She tried (unconvincingly) to hide the worry from her face as she carefully began to dab wet moss on one of her shoulders, as if trying to clean it, her green eyes darting back and forth between the wound and Redmire to assess the pain, mind racing for any idea on what to do here...

[ @dino. - Redmire | @Seamrog - Duskleaf | @taillow - Fawn? ]

*despite everything, it's still you.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; Yesterday at 09:13 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ WORLDWEAVER T1 + SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER ACTIVE 1/2 POSTS ]

FAWNLIGHT
she/her | former riverclan medicine cat | starclan spirit
...She did it.

Blinking open her blue eyes, Fawnlight glanced around the makeshift medicine den she now stood in, jaws clamped around the small pack of borage she had managed to conjure down with her. It was quaint and small, and so unlike the medicine den where she had learned and grew into the cat she was now. No water really, and the ground was far too rocky and sharp. It left her heart breaking for her former Clan, wishing there could've been more she could've done to warn them - had it not been the fear struck into her by Magpiewisp, she would've...)

But none of that mattered. On quick paws the dappled brown spirit hurried over to Berrypaw, dropping the two borage leaves on the ground - one for her to use and one to save for later so that they would know what it looked like. She couldn't recall if Mistyshard had taught this yet to Berrypaw, or if Fawnlight herself had even taught it to Mistyshard yet. "Hello, young one," she purred, smiling softly at her from her flickering starry form. "My name is Fawnlight, but I fear this is no time for proper introductions; here, this is borage. You will need to have Redmire chew and swallow - it will help bring her fever down and work from the inside at reducing any infection present." Her words were spoken softly as she rested her ghostly tail across the young medicine cat apprentice's back, looking now to Redmire.

In life, Fawnlight had been scared and timid as an apprentice; much like Berrypaw was now. She saw a lot of herself in the young she-cat, and she also saw a lot of the patients she had to put up with in Redmire. But no longer was the former medicine cat scared or timid. Instead she fixed a stern gaze on the injured warrior, a clear look that conveyed that even though she was dead, she would have the cats ears if the continued to speak like that. "You are going to let Berrypaw treat you without a single spat word of protest. If you don't, and this infection claims your life, I will be waiting in the stars to drag you to the Dark Forest." Confidence laced her tone, as well as a firmness that hadn't accompanied her in her living days until the very end.

[ Berrypaw - @squidz ] [ Redmire - @dino. ]
[ hehehe ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Yesterday, 11:06 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

The last thing Redmire wanted was to be touched by this contaminated slug. Too close to Mistyshard, she was probably due for her own death any day now. And knowing the cruel indecisiveness of StarClan, she'd be sent right back and be accepted with open arms despite the fact she didn't even have the strength to keep her life in the first place.

Redmire snarled openly as Berrypaw pressed something to the injuries marring her shoulders. It stung like the medicine cat apprentice had just stabbed thorns the length of her tail into the wounds, but she couldn't bring herself to scramble away or even lash out.

At first, she barely noticed the appearance of another cat. She already wanted to vomit, and this wasn't making it any easier, but words managed to meet her ears through the loud pounding of her heart. Furious yellow eyes snapped immediately to the see-through new-comer and met her own stern stare.

"Try me," she spat, pupils like slits and ears flat against her skull. She had no clue if what she was seeing was real, or if it was just a byproduct of the fever raging through her veins - a hallucination meant for torment. Either way, she wasn't allowing it to get away with those words. "I'll drag you right down with me, you rat-faced, pompous, good-for-nothing corpse! Go back to wherever the hell you came from!"

The tirade had her wheezing by the end of it. Shoulders shaking, Redmire tucked her muzzle against her chest until she could breathe normally again.

[ @squidz @taillow ]
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den (Temporary)

Rosehawk padded into the den, blue eyes narrowed. “Mistyshard?” She called out. “I’m here for treatment.”

[ @starry ]

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old Today, 12:47 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Stressed

RowanMane
Male | 31 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 20
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @squidz @starry

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

He poked into the Medicine Cats new den. “Excus’ me?” He said, poking his head into the den. He was waiting for the den to be less busy, not wanting to disturb them with a little bit of pain and irritation if cats were seriously injured and dying. “My jaw been botherin’ me. Was wonderin’ if ya got anythin’ to help wit’ that?” He asked, his tongue hanging humbly out of his mouth and his jaw looking a bit red and swollen.

It had been worse than usual. Less numb and more pain nowadays. More stupid facial expressions he made. Was that what he had been worried about? How he looked?

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Last edited by Rowan; Today at 12:47 PM.